Lee Je Hoon 이제훈

Guest blue_cat

5 hours ago, ohoheli said:

i've heard that kissasian will be brought down in the near future. i hope not since i also watch movies there. :)

Ah yes, a few weeks ago, the server kinda broke down, but it got fix after a few hours. We still have other options (dramacool and dramafire) even tho it's not as complete as kissasian

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! Been a silent lurker for almost every fandoms, now I tried to take my first ever post here hoho! ughhh still new with all these tabs lol let's make this thread active! I've been active in twitter for jehoon now i'm trying to be active here haha xD hi again~ :D:wub: i don't know how to attach pictures here ugh lol helpppp :sweatingbullets:

@Fai Nurse hi! thanks for the info. I'll make sure to check out your page

@ides2393 @SpiritGambler @leejehoonsnose hi hi welcome. Let's make this thread more alive :)

Lee Je-Hoon's movie "Park Yeol" will be on cinemas on June. Currently he is still in the process of shooting the movie "I can Speak"

Let's support him and wishing that the movie will do well. Lee Jun Ik is one of respected directors, so I'm confident that the movie will do well. Let's cross our fingers chingu :)

45 minutes ago, lingkims said:

@ides2393 @SpiritGambler @leejehoonsnose hi hi welcome. Let's make this thread more alive :)

Lee Je-Hoon's movie "Park Yeol" will be on cinemas on June. Currently he is still in the process of shooting the movie "I can Speak"

Let's support him and wishing that the movie will do well. Lee Jun Ik is one of respected directors, so I'm confident that the movie will do well. Let's cross our fingers chingu :)

thanks God, we can see our LJH a lot this year through those projects. hope everything will do well :)

3 hours ago, lingkims said:

Hi, thanks. I will try to stop by here from time to time. I am currently enjoying Signal and Lee Je Hoon's sexiness :love: I am so in love with Park Hae Young. Can you please recommend any of his good works? I will try to start from the good ones. I actually first saw him in Secret Door but I stopped at episode 3 (it's too heavy for me XD) Maybe I will give it another chance for Lee Je Hoon :lol: haha (initially watched it for KYJ :tongue: )

@SpiritGambler you are so welcome chingu :)

Glad that you like him too. I hope he get more recognition because he is such a great actor. Signal is one of my favorite kdramas. Hoping for season 2. Ah yeah I see why you stopped watching Secret Door, because it was purely a historical Korean drama. We have to understand about Korean history first, so that may be a lot of works for non Korea.

Sure, if you want to watch his recent drama, you can start with "Tomorrow With You". I love that drama so much, but don't expect this one is a typical kdrama because it totally isn't one. 

About his recent movie you can watch "Phantom Detective". It is one of my fav movies. He was so amazing in it. Then you can watch "My Paparotti" (musical movie), "Bleak Night" (dark coming age movie, "The Front Line" (war movie, but totally recommended) and for pure comedy movie you can watch "Ghost Sweeper". You can check out all of those in Kiss Asian or Drama cool. Hope that helps chingu :)

Archived