Lee Je Hoon 이제훈

Guest blue_cat

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jeeji, thank you for sharing all update.

@trisy yes, he is! At Section TV interview when Seulgi (reporter) asked his secret to look as young as Suzy in "Architecture 101' he thanks his parent inherit him a great DNA.

@ChoonHee21 welcome! It's great to see you here.^^

#For those who couldn't/haven't watch "Bleak Night" Jehoon's indie movie (2011). Review from Dramabeans>>here.
bleak_22b.jpg

#Seems Jehoon's new movie "Pavarotti" and "Ethics of Anger" release with a close gap (around 2 weeks). Hope viewers watch both. 

Thank you @kirane for welcoming me here, into this thread
When searching the news of "Pavarotti", the most articles came out concerning LJH's news, pictures...
So I can't resist to post something about him, even I'm more interested with Teukso and sora threads

#Lee Je Hoon "Paparotti" farewell party (Eng Sub). There's part hardly to find the proper translation but I try to not changed the context. Feel free to give any comment by mentioning (kirane) or emailing (rainbow.6love@gmail.com) me. Enjoy!^^

Here's actor Lee Je-Hoon and actress Kang So-Ra via Kang So-Ra's twitter account (@reveramess). In her twitter post, Kang So-Ra wrote "Jang-Ho missed the press conference of movie My Paparotti…. do you eat meal well?" The comment is referencing actor Lee Je-Hoon who plays character Jang-Ho in upcoming film MY PAPAROTTI and is now serving in the military for the next 21 months. 

Movie MY PAPAROTTI, starring Han Suk-Kyu, Lee Je-Hoon & Kang So-Ra, opens in South Korea sometime this March in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/My_Paparotti
Photo: Here's actor Lee Je-Hoon and actress Kang So-Ra via Kang So-Ra's twitter account (@reveramess). In her twitter post, Kang So-Ra wrote "Jang-Ho missed the press conference of movie My Paparotti…. do you eat meal well?" The comment is referencing actor Lee Je-Hoon who plays character Jang-Ho in upcoming film MY PAPAROTTI and is now serving in the military for the next 21 months.   Movie MY PAPAROTTI, starring Han Suk-Kyu, Lee Je-Hoon & Kang So-Ra, opens in South Korea sometime this March in South Korea.  http://asianwiki.com/My_Paparotti

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kirane

[short Movie] 늦은 후...愛

This short movie produce by Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency (SMPA) to increase public awareness of school violence. Lee Je Hoon participate as Assistant Director.
(source: smartsmpa via YT)

Lee Je Hoon, Kim Dong Wook, and Kim Joon Show Their Looks in Police Uniforms

image_zps15a15901.jpg

Actors Lee Je Hoon, Kim Dong Wook, Kim Joon, and heir of Dongyang Construction, Choi Sung Wook recently showed their faces.

The actors appeared in a video uploaded to Youtube from the Seoul Regional Police Department, where they are serving their 21-month mandatory military service.

In the video, the actors introduced their recent short film called “Late Love” showed the movie, and talked about how it was filmed and produced.

The actors seem different with their haircuts, and neat uniforms. They even seem to have a younger appearance, than the one showed on TV.

Netizens who saw the video said, “They look really good.” “I miss you all.” “Hope your service is going well.” “The hottest policemen ever.” and more.

All of the actors enlisted in the military last year, besides Kim Joon that enlisted in 2011.

Guest ninerrs13

I saw Je hoon in "Bleak Night" recently, his acting was brilliant. Anyways, looking forward to seeing more productions with him in it. :x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kirane

#Lee Je Hoon nominated for Male Popularity Award (category: movie) at 49th Paeksang Arts Awards.
BHBUkhVCIAAAw_c.jpg

Hi @ninerrs13!, Ethics of Anger & Paparotti were Je Hoon latest movies, I think soon we able to watch those via DVD or online.^^

@trisy, am sorry, I gave you wrong info. This wasn't his real family, but co-star in his short movie.
BHBOX8rCMAA6yYb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello LJH's fans,

It's been a long time since my last post in here. Today, I brought to you pics of LJH with his co-stars of the movie 'The Front Line' Actors Shin Hakyun and Go Soo.

They look really cute and lovely wit their smiles in this pic.

tumblr_mm2rgxOwUJ1sozdz8o1_500_zps77b56b

tumblr_mm2rgxOwUJ1sozdz8o2_500_zpsc9f1a8

tumblr_mm2rgxOwUJ1sozdz8o3_500_zps0732a1

• 4 weeks later...

2011 Hyeon Bin, 2012 Lee Je-hoon and now Song Joong-ki?
photo315897_zps18955fe7.jpg

Every year a star in the spotlight leaves for the army. Song Joong-ki to choose carefully before serving in the military.It was Hyeon Bin in 2011, Lee Je-hoon in 2012 and this year it's Song Joong-ki.
These stars have a unique rule when it comes to the military. Every year, a super star in the spotlight has to leave the fame and enter National Service. This rule started with Hyeon Bin 2 years ago and then Lee Je-hoon and now it's Song Joong-ki.
Hyeon Bin experienced great popularity with "Secret Garden" but he had to turn his back on the many movie offers and join the Marines.
Lee Je-hoon went through the same thing. He was in the movie spotlight when he decided he will serve his duties. He quickly filmed his parts and left for the Service before the release of the movie.
Song Joong-ki is about to do the same. He has to join the military sometime at the end of this year to the beginning of next year. He's known to be one who gets the most offers from movies. This is all thanks to his performance in the movie "A Werewolf Boy" and drama "Nice Guy".
Currently Song Joong-ki is revising the script of "Haemu" directed by Bong Joon-ho. He's also revising a historical script and is thinking hard. It's going to be his final work before he joins the army so he might take some time to make up his mind.

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SISTAR’s Dasom Reveals That Her Ideal Type Is Lee Je Hoon!dasom-main1.jpg

Wow the sexy diva Dasom revealed her ideal type! On June 15 Dasom appeared on KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly” with her fellow SISTAR members and they began talking about their ideal types.

First Soyu said, “I like Gong Yoo. I hope that he begins his activities again.” Hyorin stated that her ideal type wasKang Dong Won. Then, it was Dasom’s turn. She stated, “My ideal type is in the military. He is Lee Je hoon.”

Dasom gave a message to the actor Lee Je Hoon, “I know you are working hard doing your responsibilities for the country’s defense. I hope that I can meet you when you are discharged. miss A’s Suzy promised that she would let me meet you.”

What are your thoughts, do you think the two would make a cute couple? 

Credit: Soompi

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kirane

생일 축하합니다 이제훈 :x

BOVj_K6CQAIX5yA.jpg

건강하고 행복하게 활기차게 잘 지냈으면 좋겠어요.~^^

• 2 weeks later...

Han Seok-gyu and Lee Je-hoon's "Paparoti" wins the grand prix

photo327410_zps75b83dd7.jpg

The movie "Paparoti" won the grand prix at the 27th Fukuoka Asian Film Festival.
This festival held in Fukuoka awarded "Paparoti" with the grand prize and Yoon Jong-chan, the director said, "I didn't even think of this award. I am honored to have this prize and I will come back soon with something else".
This festival was first held in 1987 by Yimimura Shohei and celebrates its 27th this year. This festival is a chance to take a look at all the Asian movies made throughout the year and it is called the place to be for Asian movie exchange. This event was held for 10 days from the 5th to the 14th.

Archived