Quantcast
Guest blue_cat

Lee Je Hoon 이제훈

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Je Hoon wishing Kwon Yul all the best for his appearance in SNL.

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Je Hoon for 10th Anniversary Saram Entertainment x CINE21 Charity Calendar

Guest adikkeluangman

SARAM Entertainment actors collaboration with Cine12 for their 10th anniversary.

Guest adikkeluangman

saram entertainment 10th anniversary with #cine21 #behindcut 

he did a fantastic job in 'Signal'. hoping there will be season 2 for it with the main cast back again. 

• Like 3

So, LJH's movie, Phantom Detective ...I got this in my inbox a couple of days ago: https://phantomdetectiveondf.splashthat.com/.

Looks intense ... seriously INTENSE. I can't go because of another commitment. And even if I could, I have this thing about graphic violence and the preview looked like it has some. So I'll wait until DF releases it on their site for viewing so I can either fast-forward or bail out completely if needed. It sure looks interesting though. And INTENSE! But I said that already. 

I really hope to see more of him in the future because his work in Signal really, really impressed me!

• Like 2

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jae Hoon chooses between 'Architecture 101's Suzy and 'Signal's Kim Hye Soo

Actor Lee Jae Hoon appeared on JTBC's 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' on May 9 where he asked whether his ideal type is Suzy from their movie 'Architecture 101' or Kim Hye Soo from their drama 'Signal.'

He replied, "Sorry, Suzy," and chose Kim Hye Soo, grabbing interest.  Regarding why he chose Kim Hye Soo as his ideal type, he explained, "She's beautiful and charismatic, but within that, there's a girlishness.  I wish she would know about my feelings," grabbing more attention with the sudden confession.

CiDIvXEW0AAaTfA.jpg

Seriously, most of the pics I could find of him and Kim Hye Soo together had her pretty much choke-holding or grabbing him in some way.  Perhaps he likes that, though? Eh?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/lee-jae-hoon-chooses-between-architecture-101s-suzy-and-signals-kim-hye-soo 

-----
Lee Je Hoon Chooses Between Co-Stars Suzy And Kim Hye Soo On “Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator”

Actor Lee Je Hoon is given the tough task of choosing between miss A’s Suzy and actress Kim Hye Soo as his ideal type when he appears as a guest on “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator.”

On the May 9 episode of the JTBC show, he is asked if he has an ideal type among his past female co-stars. The actor has previously worked with Suzy in the movie “Architecture 101,” and with Kim Hye Soo in tvN drama “Signal.”

CiCCRSmUYAA26Wf.jpg

When asked the difficult question, Lee Je Hoon answers shyly but immediately, “I’m sorry, Suzy. I choose Kim Hye Soo.”

He describes Kim Hye Soo as “beautiful, charismatic, and with a hidden girlishness” and confesses, “I want her to know how I feel.”

In a recent interview, the actor also expresses his great respect for Kim Hye Soo. He explains, “She started young and has a 30-year acting career under her belt. She has been loved by the public all this time and yet she still has an unassuming presence. I can’t help but respect her for that.”

He adds, “I respect how she has so much concern for the world, and takes good care of people around her. I’ve always wanted to work with Kim Hye Soo and Jeon Do Yeon. When I got to work with Kim Hye Soo, I realized she has an even more energetic and charismatic aura than I had imagined.”

On “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator,” the actor is then asked, “What’s wrong with Suzy?” He looks a bit flustered, but then replies coolly, “She has a boyfriend, you know.” He then smiles warmly.

Watch more of Lee Je Hoon in the May 9 episode of “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator,” which airs every Monday at 9:30 p.m. The episode also features Lee Je Hoon’s “Detective Hong Gil Dong” co-star Kim Sung Kyun.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/09/lee-je-hoon-chooses-between-co-stars-suzy-and-kim-hye-soo-on-please-take-care-of-my-refrigerator/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

Short teaser from Brown Eyed Soul which he was acting last year.

Guest adikkeluangman

160520 Journalist Lee Jihye's IG (Suzy)
"Together for the first time in a really long time ❤️ #Architecture101"

Ci4rpibUUAEG1oX.jpg
via fyjypnation

Guest adikkeluangman

“Architecture 101″ Stars Reunite For Dinner Party

The main actors of “Architecture 101″ still continue to keep in touch!

On May 20, director Lee Yong Joo’s wife Lee Ji Hye shared a photo from the stars’ reunion dinner via her Instagram. The caption says, “Reunited after the longest time,” followed by wine glass and champagne bottle emojis.

Ci9CRH6VEAU3JbQ.jpg

The film’s director Lee Yong Joo is seen smiling with his arms gently placed around Lee Je Hoon and Uhm Tae Woong’s shoulders, proving how they are still close after four years. Yoo Yeon Seok keeps it simple with a wide smile, while Suzy turns up the cuteness with her adorable pose.

Meanwhile, “Architecture 101″ was one of the biggest box office hits in 2012 with over 4.1 million admissions.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/20/architecture-101-stars-reunite-for-dinner-party/ 

Huhuhu, Lee Jaehoon only gets more handsome as the years go by! (I think it's because he doesn't fake his smiles anymore, ㅋㅋㅋ.)

I know this because I've basically been watching him grow over the years as I liked Every. Single. Post. On. This. Thread!!!!! My arms are tired now, but I wanted to show support to Jaehoon oppa. =D

It's funny how I discovered this thread on his birthday. It must be fate. :lol:. I discovered him after dramathoning this most recent drama, Signal, and his acting skills just blew me away.

Anyways, happy birthday Lee Jaehoon!

946873_331273270335221_1407631035_n.jpg?

484335_300855303377018_81586171_n.jpg?oh

10703519_566703950125484_797524805974116

547629_316298515166030_2085636098_n.jpg?

533843_314768711985677_1939425135_n.jpg?

260070_223520211110528_1555754573_n.jpg?

546212_223520234443859_2092745806_n.jpg?

• Like 2

Lee Je-hoon, Shin Mina confirmed for Tomorrow With You

by tineybeanie | August 10, 2016 | 

photo LJH_SMA1a.jpg

Give me all them dimples!  Reigning Dimple King Lee Je-hoon (Signal) and Dimple Queen Shin Mina (Oh My Venus) have both confirmed for the time-traveling romance drama Tomorrow With You. This new tvN project is brought to you by Yoo Jae-won, the PD of quirky humorous dramas High School King of Saavy and Oh My Ghostess, and Heo Sung-hye, the writer of melodrama Full Sun and romantic-comedy film All About My Wife. It’s the story of a time-traveler and his wife as she unravels the mystery of his Midas touch and they navigate married life together........

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/lee-je-hoon-shin-mina-confirmed-for-tomorrow-with-you/

• Like 2

Shin Mina, Lee Je-hoon practice their bickering skills for Tomorrow With You

by girlfriday | August 31, 2016 | 16 Comments

Tomorrow1.jpg

I still have no idea what Lee Je-hoon (Signal) in a rom-com is going to look like, but I sure can’t wait to find out. For his next project, he’ll be married to Shin Mina (Oh My Venus) for their new time-travel romance Tomorrow With You, headed to tvN this winter. The cast and crew gathered for their first script read in preparation for shoots beginning in September.

The lighthearted fantasy romance is the next project by PD Yoo Je-won, of tvN comediesOh My Ghostess and High School King of Savvy, and writer Heo Sung-hye of Full Sun andAll About My Wife. It’s about a time-traveler and his spirited wife, and their “sweet, bickering romance” as they get to know each other and fall in love after they’re already married.

Lee Je-hoon stars as a man with the ability to travel in time, via subway of all things, and he uses that gift to become a real estate mogul with a Midas touch. On one of his trips to the future he sees himself living unhappily, and so to prevent that future from coming true, he marries Shin Mina’s character even though he doesn’t love her.

She plays an unsuccessful photographer who feels that she peaked at age five, because she debuted as a child actress and her life has been on a downward slope ever since. She marries the enigmatic businessman not knowing that much about him, and over the course of the drama, the husband will start to worry about his wife and care for her in little ways, until he falls in love with her despite his selfish reasons for their marriage.

The supporting cast includes Kim Ye-won (Jealousy Incarnate) as Shin Mina’s competitive frenemy and Park Joo-hee (The Good Wife) as Lee Je-hoon’s friend, and also features regulars from the PD’s past dramas: Oh Gwang-rok (Healer, High School King of Savvy’s dad) as Park Joo-hee’s father, Lee Jung-eun (Oh My Ghostess’s ajumma shaman) as Shin Mina’s mom, and Jo Han-chul (High School King of Savvy’s Manager Kim) in an unspecified role. Perfect, all you need now is Kang Ki-young (and maybe Lee David as a package deal?) and we’re all set!

The series will be entirely pre-produced, and is scheduled to follow Friday-Saturday drama Goblin early next year.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/shin-mina-lee-je-hoon-practice-their-bickering-skills-for-tomorrow-with-you/

• Like 2

Lee Jae Hoon sings on his fan meeting

Actor Lee Jae Hoon shared his vocal talent with fans on his fan meeting!

The actor recently held his fan meeting at  the Donghai Cultural Arts Center with 1,600 fans gathering.

He did a lot of things to interact with his beloved fans but what made the fans heart flutter is the surprise live singing of their idol.

Lee Jae Hoon performed a live cover of Busker Busker’s “Love, At First.”

At first, he was a bit shy but eventually he gave his all and put all the sincerity with his singing. His cover went from singing to even aegyo that surely made the fans scream for more.

Check out the live performance cover of Lee Jae Hoon below!

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/09/28/lee-jae-hoon-sings-on-his-fan-meeting/

[V Report Plus] Lee Je-hoon ‘entertained during fan event’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160927

Actor Lee Je-hoon took time out of his busy schedule to thank his fans who came to his fan-meet event in a short video produced by his agency, Saram Entertainment.

The 30-second clip was released via Naver V app on Tuesday. 

“I wanted to entertain you in the meet and greet,” he said, standing still in front of camera. “But it was the other way round. You fans gave me the amusement, and I appreciate that.”

The event took place on Saturday in an auditorium in Kwangwoon University in eastern Seoul, where the actor was greeted with some 1,600-strong fans.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160927

Lee gained worldwide attention by acting a protagonist police officer in crime series “Signal.” Lee will star in forthcoming tvN‘s series “Tomorrow With You.”

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com
)

• Like 2

First still of time travel drama ‘Tomorrow with You’ unveiled

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160929

The first still of tvN’s upcoming drama “Tomorrow with You,” starring actors Lee Je-hoon and Shin Min-a, was released Thursday.

The still shows the two stars crouched on a sidewalk, sporting couple-themed jeans and white tops. 

Soon after tvN released the still on their social media outlets, comments flooded in, praising the couple’s chemistry and atmosphere. Online users have already expressed their anticipations for the drama and predicted the drama would be a great hit due to the unique story. 

Lee will play a time traveler and owner of a real estate investment firm, while Shin will take on the role of Lee’s wife, an amateur photographer, who comes to realize her husband has the ability to time travel.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160929

TvN held the table read for “Tomorrow with You” in the last week of August, and announced their plans to being filming in September. 

The drama will be tvN’s first Friday-Saturday drama of 2017.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com) http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201609291605423614473_2

• Like 3