[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest PBaddict

I really hope that the sacrifice fly will mean EJ hitting it off to the home plate. What I mean is that, when it comes to MY’s heart, she is already in the third base. The only lacking is for her to realize it. As for JH, I hope she will practically FLY OUT of the picture and goes back to where she has been. Another person should be OUT IS THE AHJUMMA!

We just have another 3 episodes left and I want to see MY sitting with EJ’s father and brother. It will be more fun to watch that JH’s tantrums!

BTW, I AM CRAZY OVER DA-ROBOT KIM RECONCILIATION!!!  w00t.gif  w00t.gif  Hahahhaha! It is supposed to be dramatic right??? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND MYSELF, WHY I AM LAUGHING SO HARD WATCHING THAT SCENE!!! And poor Reporter Go for being so clueless at the beginning! hahahah!

OMG I'm right there with you about everything... :) especially with the fly metaphor... none of the OTP can be the ones to make sacrifices... It is way too late for us to suffer through that. Also I yearn for more lovely and awkward DongAh+DirKim scenes...  lol how Reporter Go had to sit through that intense scene still cracks me up... his reactions were also topnotch *I'm-awkward-but-trying-to-be-cool-with-it* :ph34r::unsure:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this possibility.  But, I didn't there are two 'stalkers'. 

One is the ahjumma with the 'eye' thing, who did it out of possessive and unrequited love. 

But, the other is Dong Soo, with the early stuff, such as spiking MY's tea, who did it out of jealousy. 

I wish we could have more Manager Kim and Dong Ah scenes.  They're my favorite couple. :wub:

Can't believe it its 5hrs to ep 14 and preview is still not out! aishhh...

But I'm thinking its gonna be a happy EJ episode coz its her smiling picture on the cover of ep 14 on kbs. :D

prev14.jpg

It seems like on WR KBS preview page, every episode has a cover of a character reflection on mood of the person in that episode. For ep 13 its a picture of spaced out blank stare SY which indeed the episode covers a lot on SY. In ep 12 its MY which he was proposed and realised his feelings for EJ. In ep 11 its a sad bodyguard EJ pic. And so on for all the episodes.

Therefore if tonite we do get happy EJ, I hope my theory is right. A picture just tells a thousand word.

Can't wait for tonite. :D

Guest SoNyuhLove

erm, sorry for asking this. but does anybody have link to episode 10 720p hanrel to download?  the link to torrent is not working...  i have watch till episode 9 and stop there for awhile though :(

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this possibility.  But, I didn't there are two 'stalkers'. 

One is the ahjumma with the 'eye' thing, who did it out of possessive and unrequited love. 

But, the other is Dong Soo, with the early stuff, such as spiking MY's tea, who did it out of jealousy. 

I wish we could have more Manager Kim and Dong Ah scenes.  They're my favorite couple. :wub:

Hi aunti mame... I think like you there has to be more than one stalker there are times when the lady is somewhere else and something happens, she can't be in two places at once plus there is too much violence in the killing of the cat but she only sends the pictures of him over the mail, there are two and she knows who it is, that is why I wonder why she said who is the bad one in the picture she sent SY, I hope this lives up to my hype not too much and then let me down... Remember the movie Bodyguard?

Guest keysyoo0987

Can't believe it its 5hrs to ep 14 and preview is still not out! aishhh...

But I'm thinking its gonna be a happy EJ episode coz its her smiling picture on the cover of ep 14 on kbs.  :D

*quoted image*

It seems like on WR KBS preview page, every episode has a cover of a character reflection on mood of the person in that episode. For ep 13 its a picture of spaced out blank stare SY which indeed the episode covers a lot on SY. In ep 12 its MY which he was proposed and realised his feelings for EJ. In ep 11 its a sad bodyguard EJ pic. And so on for all the episodes.

Therefore if tonite we do get happy EJ, I hope my theory is right. A picture just tells a thousand word.

Can't wait for tonite.  :D

good one red_ginger! amen to that! you'd given me hope already! We know we needed some MY=EJ relationship development! We viewers deserved it! Like I said before, skinship is the key! MY! make the move now man! It's epi 14! Time for a kiss!!! Make it happen!!!

Guest hitgirl

Is KBS not going to release preview of ep 14????? It's only more than one hour to airing time <_<

the text preview doesn't seem promising to me <_<

I'm thinking this: EJ will be the batter. And she's the one who'll sacrifice. HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU

Maybe, ep15 is really their start. TT Grr, cause all the bad things are happening to jessica and EJ showed sympathy, right? Maybe she'll sacrifice. It's impossible for JungHee, she can't get over w/ MuYeol. Huhu, I think I won't livestream today; I'm thinking that this is gonna be a sad ep.

Sorry for being pessimistic guys but come to think of it, ep14 is really the climax-conflict part of every drama; I'm thinking this was it, EJ's sacrifice.

Maybe this coming ep, she'll know MY feelings but then she'll sacrifice for junghee. HUHU

OMO it was SY who ruin JH's paints, she is crazy

and the mom knows it

edit

the mom calls DS and i guess she tell him everything, DS is really sad, i hope SY gets help

he finds the photo that the stalker send her, think he thinks she is the stalker

i think EJ told her dad it was ok to date her mom

wtf Ej the almost kiss and you stop him !!!!

Check here: http://www.krdrama.org/wild-romance

erm, sorry for asking this. but does anybody have link to episode 10 720p hanrel to download?  the link to torrent is not working...  i have watch till episode 9 and stop there for awhile though :(

Guest hitgirl

SY is the one who really has mental problem not JH <_<

she looks so happy after doing that

LOL EJ's checking if JH is still alive =)), and MY too

nydee someone gave us the link for online streaming, you can go back a few pages and look for it. I'm watching on my iphone right now blush.gif

I don't think there are two stalkers. Ajumma has access to MY's drink since he brings it from home. She wants to ruin him so she can be the only one taking care of him. SY is acting weird, didn't watch ep 13 with subs so I'm not sure of what happened but I think jealousy is driving her into rage. I hope she doesn't do something stupid. Her mom is annoying, typical mom who only bring their kids down. This show is full of people with mummy issues but unfortunately as I'm beginning to realize, the real world is full of rather infelicitous parents.

Man, this drama frustrates me so much! The focus is so wrong! I have the feeling that all of the side characters have more screentime then the two main characters. The stalker thing, JH, the married couple - all of them seem more important then the relationship between MY and EJ. So why name this drama "Wild Romance" when there's so little romance?? This is all so wrong. There's so unbelievably much potential (great main lead with amazing chemistry) but the writer makes nothing out of it. This frustrates me so much I can't even find the right words to express it. :tears: