[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

About the photo that was sent to JH, I think the stalker felt threat from EJ cause she and MY were getting closer. That's why he/she called JH back.

My speculation for what'd happen in next ep, EJ resigning her job as MY's bodyguard, the latter didn't object. But then some incident occurred, and EJ couldn't ignore but intervene. I think it's possible she'd even suspect JH at one point, and that will create another misunderstanding with MY who'd obviously stand up for his ex.

so if the stalker called back JH its really possible that it is the Aunt????

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a scenario for EJ's future man

If she asked a replacement,she would be someone else's bodyguard.

It happened in the 4 th episode.

That man  will  be attracted by her .MY will be jealous and   will say that it is his place as  her custumer and her a man!!!

What do you think ,girls?It is easy and EJ will not be forced to like a new person ,she spends her time with him because it's her job . :lol: :lol:

It 's too bad that they are in the slack season ,i know nothing about baseball except when i played at school.

And  i loved in the first episode when she was cheering her team with her family.They were out of control

@flora...

here ur scenario is gr8....also I observed that another person, whom EJ guarded, also lives next door to MY...

so we can say that MY - EJ can have face off in future (EJ with someone else bodygaurd and MY with JH)

hope MYs feelings will be stirred then......

@sadhli yes he is the guy, that's why I think he's nice to her :-) bodyguards hardly get attention right? I can't wait to see if MY will lose his "buddy" to someone else and realize EJ's not only a friend ;)

MY loosing is "Buddy" as someone else's bodygaurd....

and not to one we have so many candidates for making MY jealous.....

I'm imagining EJ being Son Dong Yool's bodyguard and MY again having to endure Kevin Jang's way of wearing sunglasses LOL he said he hated it before. EJ will be like all excited =D

And that note the stalker sent to JH, "please go back" is like begging JH or something? It's written "jebal". Would JH be a threat for the stalker? Haha wild thoughts of mine blush.gif

"Son Dong Yool" is the one who was the pitcher to whom MY threw his bat in Korean series....???

m assuming he is the same....Blue Seagull Player....

I already speculated the same...then MY will have double trouble loosing his Bodygyuard n that too to a Blue Seagull.....

I've been thinking about the same scenario, too... :D It would still be natural for EJ to be by some other guy's side coz it is her job so it wouldn't feel forced aaand if it all happens right in front of MY that all could bring the best scenes of MY silently or rather as his personality dictates loudly boiling over with envy. :)

@bold....

MY boiling loudly....hahahaha....i can imagine.....

and who will get boiled....with his anger may be the other person who has eyes on EJ and may JH also....

Guest hitgirl

I don't think the stalker called JH back, with my little Korean what I got from the note is kinda like "Please go back to where you were before", like get away or get lost, not come back to MY. But I'm not sure :vicx:

and sadhli yes Son Dong Yool is that Blue Seagulls player, the one with blond hair.

Gosh I'm gonna re-watch these 2 eps like crazy til next Wed :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest flora47

@sadlli:happy that you like it :D

Hope EJ will spend time with the anti-fans,i like them.

Altho she likes MY,i hope she will be a Seagull's supporter forever.Her love for them is too strong to be changed

About the photo,so it means like someone said that the stalker sent it to JH and it's her fault if she came back!!!! <_<

Actually ,i don't care about her return because MY will definitely move on.

It is written "please come back":why did the stalker write please?

Does she like JH?Who is it then?How did she get the photo?Is it DS's wife like someone said?

She also received another letter in the ep ,they will probably show it next week.Is it an order?

i don't understand JH,she received this letter and didn't talk about it .She also didn't seem worried in this episode.

She knows that the waiter insulted her .So she might know who is the stalker?

Or she will secretly start to investigate ?

@nomanymore:Yes, maybe the stalker wanted the help from JH because MY and EJ are really close but maybe it is only a mean .She knows that he loves JH ,so she will hurt JH .

I wonder why the stalker suddenly became so active and determined.What happened these last days to change her?

Guest flora47

I don't think the stalker called JH back, with my little Korean what I got from the note is kinda like "Please go back to where you were before", like get away or get lost, not come back to MY. But I'm not sure :vicx:

and sadhli yes Son Dong Yool is that Blue Seagulls player, the one with blond hair.

Gosh I'm gonna re-watch these 2 eps like crazy til next Wed :wub: :wub: :wub:

Really?So it means : we don't need you ,come back to the England?

I remember now that i read it in Viki.

Well,that makes sense because the stalker thinks that My is hers,so why would she be happy by JH's return?

Except of course if they are in the same team.

I don't think the stalker called JH back, with my little Korean what I got from the note is kinda like "Please go back to where you were before", like get away or get lost, not come back to MY. But I'm not sure  :vicx:

Gosh I'm gonna re-watch these 2 eps like crazy til next Wed  :wub: :wub: :wub:

@bold....yup he is the one...i got it..

thanx dear...and MY will not like it...EJ liked by his Worst Enemy....lol...

so finally...JH is out of our Stalker discussion as she also got the threat letter....

abt YS....I thought she can be the one but I dont know whether to think abt it more or not...she has a lil cute son and a loving husband....if she will be the one i wont be loving it.....

@sadlli:happy that you like it :D

Hope EJ will spend time with  the anti-fans,i like them.

Altho she likes MY,i hope she will be a Seagull's supporter forever.Her love for them is too strong to be changed

About the photo,so it means like someone said that the stalker sent it to JH and it's her fault if she came back!!!! <_<

Actually ,i don't care about her return  because MY will definitely move on.

Does she like JH?Who is it then?How did she get the photo?Is it DS's wife like someone said?

She also received another letter in the ep ,they will probably show it next week.Is it an order?

i don't understand JH,she received this letter and didn't talk about it .She also didn't seem worried  in this episode.

Or she will  secretly start to investigate ?

@nomanymore:Yes, maybe the stalker wanted the help from JH because MY and EJ are really close but maybe it is only a mean  .She knows that he loves JH ,so she will hurt JH .

I wonder why the stalker suddenly became so active and determined.What happened these last days to change her?

its always my pleasure dear to read more of all the aspects possible in EJs life....

EJ loves blue seagull no doubt...but if she will support it in future being MYs gf....i cant imagine the hillarious part..

EJ cursing MY for batting good against Blue Seagull (BS) and MY showing all sorts of funny expressions.....

I just miss LSY hair like this:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

thanx Lj for sharing,.,,

and thats called an Actress......complete change in appearance/hair and looks...

I just cane believe my eyes she is the same girl playing EJ......she looks entirely different personality....not even an iota of similarity....

yes but her cute smile is same...i loved her smileeeeeeeeee

I am always thinking that it is the Aunt. First, why the stalker wanted him blind? Who is personally taking care of him at the moment? He don't have a girlfriend (at that time) or somebody to assist him so basically, it will be the Aunt who will take care of him once he got blind as his parents doesn't care as well and DS & YS have a family to take care of. Second, she is the only person who knows him better aside from DS and SY so she knows who the owner of the ring in MH ecklace is. I think she has been jealous over JH because of the ring incident. Remember, MH asked her if she saw the necklace. I think it she say those hurtful word to MH regarding JH out of jealousy. Third, the prayer thing seems sincere, I believe she doesn't foresee MH leaving and she has been sincerely thankful to EJ to bring MH back under her radar. Lastly, she seems so shocked seeing JH in MH's house and aside from EJ, DA, Dir Kim, DS and YS she is the only person who knows that she is back! So only her is capable of sending the message for JH to go back to where she has been!

Regarding LSY's long hair. I find her most beautiful in long hair during Kingdom of the Wind. She acted as the palace maid assisting the youngest prince who fall in love with her. She looks so youthful and beautiful. I just don't like her character in Playful Kiss as basically, it is the character Jessica is playing know. Time to turn up the table eh...

LSY.jpg

BTW, I found it cute whenever LSY's comical expressions are bein zoomed in!

yup thats was for u....

its coz in the news paper the news is "MY get banned from playing baseball"

Hum...thank you ^^ 

On a side note is that woman really EJ!?!?! Wow, she looks so different in the pictures with the long hair =0 Aside from this drama the only time i watched something of her was We Got Married.

I am always thinking that it is the Aunt. First, why the stalker wanted him blind? Who is personally taking care of him at the moment? He don't have a girlfriend (at that time) or somebody to assist him so basically, it will be the Aunt who will take care of him once he got blind as his parents doesn't care as well and DS & YS have a family to take care of. Second, she is the only person who knows him better aside from DS and SY so she knows who the owner of the ring in MH ecklace is. I think she has been jealous over JH because of the ring incident. Remember, MH asked her if she saw the necklace. I think it she say those hurtful word to MH regarding JH out of jealousy. Third, the prayer thing seems sincere, I believe she doesn't foresee MH leaving and she has been sincerely thankful to EJ to bring MH back under her radar. Lastly, she seems so shocked seeing JH in MH's house and aside from EJ, DA, Dir Kim, DS and YS she is the only person who knows that she is back! So only her is capable of sending the message for JH to go back to where she has been!

Regarding LSY's long hair. I find her most beautiful in long hair during Kingdom of the Wind. She acted as the palace maid assisting the youngest prince who fall in love with her. She looks so youthful and beautiful. I just don't like her character in Playful Kiss as basically, it is the character Jessica is playing know. Time to turn up the table eh...

BTW, I found it cute whenever LSY's comical expressions are bein zoomed in!

yes I think I have clearly now seeing the picture of the Aunt being the main suspect, stalker doesn't mean that you obsess in romantic terms, I think it has something to do with the him being on her side all the time. Like she doesn't want him to have gf so she can get all his time at the house. I feel really weird when she kneel down and pray for his safety when he was missing. Plus the factor that she is related to the waiter in the club? and the fact that she gave statement to the press that MJ is a loner.

and beside remember when the music score is played with a danger tune, they payed it with the wrong persons? like YS and MY having an affair, DS putting a poison on  YS drink, JH at the airport......I mean its weird because they never played it with the Aunt....

anyhow this is all speculations, we are all going to know it on the final episode.........haiz~~ just imaging that it has only 8 episode left I feel empty....huhuhuhu! gonna miss them real soon! time flies very quickly......

Latest Soompi Article:

My link

Find him in below video at 0.13 and 0.25 seconds..

Article is as below:

Kang Dong Ho Tranforms into CN Blue's Yonghwa

8b800c7d5f4b2132f453254ea1c09b32_large.jpg

Actor Kang Dong Ho transformed into an attractive rock star on SBS "Actor Pop Star."

SBS "Actor Pop Star" is a Lunar New Year special show and a singing   audition program that allows real actors and actresses to showcase   their multiple talents as performers and singers.

In the episode of SBS Lunar New Year show "Actor Pop Star," which was broadcast on January 24,  actor Kang Dong Ho performed CN Blue's hit song "LOVE" and showed off his amazing vocals by successfully turning into CN Blue's flower boy Yonghwa.

Although he started off shy, he gained more confidence as the audience cheered him on.

03c44ff1910c7742e403a95df2e4bd0c_large.jpg

And Few Pics of my robotic eye candy...

KANG_DONG_HO_SAYS_U_KNOW_YUNHO_IS_A_FRIEND_I_HAVE_A_LOT_TO_LEARN_FRO_12082011111252.jpg

Too cute in below pic

1321552_500.jpg

Guest flora47

yes I think I have clearly now seeing the picture of the Aunt being the main suspect, stalker doesn't mean that you obsess in romantic terms, I think it has something to do with the him being on her side all the time. Like she doesn't want him to have gf so she can get all his time at the house. I feel really weird when she kneel down and pray for his safety when he was missing. Plus the factor that she is related to the waiter in the club? and the fact that she gave statement to the press that MJ is a loner.

and beside remember when the music score is played with a danger tune, they payed it with the wrong persons? like YS and MY having an affair, DS putting a poison on  YS drink, JH at the airport......I mean its weird because they never played it with the Aunt....

anyhow this is all speculations, we are all going to know it on the final episode.........haiz~~ just imaging that it has only 8 episode left I feel empty....huhuhuhu! gonna miss them real soon! time flies very quickly......

I am not sure if the housekeeper is the stalker but she spoke to the reporters because i think it's what manager Kim wanted.

They wanted to make a new picture of MY,so he could come back and play baseball.He suffered and was not only a man who used his fists

Actually ,i don't care about her return  because MY will definitely move on.

i don't understand JH,she received this letter and didn't talk about it .She also didn't seem worried  in this episode.

Or she will  secretly start to investigate ?

@nomanymore:Yes, maybe the stalker wanted the help from JH because MY and EJ are really close but maybe it is only a mean  .She knows that he loves JH ,so she will hurt JH .

@flora47 - It seems like the stalker is warning JH to go back/leave so she won't get hurt in the crossfire, so to speak.  I was wondering about the "please" also, which makes me think more so that it's a woman (but I guess men can say "please" too, just not as likely, I mean, as stalkers go!).  DS's wife is looking a bit more guilty here.  And that other letter you're referring to - you're not thinking of the one slipped under the door which is the one that had the photo of the two, right?  Was there another one I missed?  And I thought she knew the waiter insulted her from, um, well, I thought she gathered as much from the short time she's been back.  Oh, I don't know now..

Guest flora47

@flora47 - It seems like the stalker is warning JH to go back/leave so she won't get hurt in the crossfire, so to speak.  I was wondering about the "please" also, which makes me think more so that it's a woman (but I guess men can say "please" too, just not as likely, I meano!).  DS's wife is looking a bit more guilty here.  And that other letter you're referring to - you're not thinking of the one slipped under the door which is the one that had the photo of the two, right?  Was there another one I missed?  And I thought she knew the waiter insulted her from, um, well, I thought she gathered as much from the short time she's been back.  Oh, I don't know now..

Hi omlay,

hitgirl explained to us that it was written "comeback to where you belong ,please" .So it is completely diiferent.The stalker wants JH to come back to England and you're right, she received the letter in yesterday's episode.The cat was playing with it ,did she see it before?

Btw, they are all celebrating Christmas Eve.It is weird because we are in January and i didn't see a drama which didn't follow the calendar.

^^^@omlady

DSs wife YS, i m with it. Bt lil unhappy as she has a kid n a loving husband.Another point, she mentioned to EJ the she n MY were b4 DS was there in picture. So it is possible who wanted to hv MY bt it dint work out.

Flora, PB ur inputs needed as m very much confused.