[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

On Come to play Program TV, Kim You Jung praised Yeo Jin Goo oppa have touching, emotional eyesight and voice. Then Yoo Jung praised Kim Soo Huyn oppa in drama very charismatic but in real life actually very gentle and attractive...
Sr: TV.sohu.com / Tvreport.co.kr / kpopstarz.com

(Thanks @maryisobelll)

21d6c1c11798644760be1ff55ad6c284_4571067

And here, close up to You Jung perform dancing! How cute! Btw, she and Yeo Jin Goo seem like to dance this way! I have seen them perform this dancing style many times, even in the new CF Chocogu of Yeo Jin Goo! Really lovely both! ^^

http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

Do you miss Crown Prince Hwon & Crown Princess Yeon Woo! Here they are in real life... And remember to tell me this below pic remind you what... :))

dfa0b84def8c54250d28cc54de5214bb_4574580

Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYooJeong.OfficialPage

It is very interesting that after the mega success of The Moon Embracing The Sun, all main child and adult actors - actresses become Honour Ambassadors for Korean organizations

- Kim Soo Huyn - Ambassador for Korean Tourism

- Han Ga In - Ambassador of Korean UNICEF

- Yeo Jin Goo - Ambassador of Korean Addal Ddeokbokki

- Kim You Jung & Lee Min Ho - Ambassador of Korean Youth

Congrats! It seems the royal family in Chosun continue their leading roles in modern real life! hahaha

Guest alysanne

Hello, everyone! I'm new here.  Or at least I only just registered, but I've been visiting Soompi for a while now.  :)
I only just recently finished TMTETS and really loved it.  It's not a perfect drama, but I overlooked problems with the story because the performances were great. The actors really carried this show.
I'm very interested to know just how different the series eventually became compared to the book.  Sadly, I don't understand Korean (except for a handful of words), so I can't read the book.  I saw some partial English translations and summaries online, but only up to Chapter 6.  There hasn't been an update to the summaries in a while.  I want to know what happens next! :)  I hope the book's publishers will consider publishing it in English because there really is a big demand for it.  :)

HOT MOONSUNERS!

Both Kim Soo Huyn, Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Goo are nominated on 2012 MNET Summer Break 20's Choice Award under the Upcoming 20's. They're competing against each other, but we can vote for them alternately. You can vote for both of them one by one at (KSH at item 1 and KYJ - YJG at item 15)! Please support them!!! Thank you!

http://global.mnet.com/choice/vote.m?langCd=en&clk

Guest lovedw

The Moon That Embraces the Sun (DVD) (14-Disc) (English Subtitled) (End) (MBC TV Drama) (Director's Cut) (First Press Limited Edition) (Korea Version)
pre-order at YESASIA

210570008b.jpg

It seems Crown Prince Yeo Jin Goo backed in time of his childhood with a toy-car and a yellow balloon, running here and there like a kid! Cannot see your dream prince anymore but a so cute boy... ;))

http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

Hubby :: No.Me :: Chinca No?Hubby :: Chinca No.Me :: Like if-you-want-your-lifespan-to-be-shortened-to-half-then-buy No?Hubby :: Precisely.Me :: Even if I boycott you for a month, still a no?Hubby :: No still stands.Me :: You know they might have extra kissing scenes?Hubby :: Go and replay ep17 kisses. I bet they are still the same people.Me :: Still no eh?Hubby :: NO.Me :: Haih~~~
Aaaa,,, why so pricey? Anybody buying? Aaaaaa!!  :((

Hi azuwaza163,

lol, I love your conversations with your hubby.  After much vacillation because it is so pricy TT^TT, I'm going to consider this my birthday and Christmas gift to self!  I'm betting on those extra kissing scenes.  They better be in them!

Hi azuwaza163,

lol, I love your conversations with your hubby.  After much vacillation because it is so pricy TT^TT, I'm going to consider this my birthday and Christmas gift to self!  I'm betting on those extra kissing scenes.  They better be in them!

@azuwaza163, I would love to share if I only knew how.  TBH, I don't even know how to capture screencaps.  If you give me a step by step, I'll try to follow it but I will definitely share in writing if not in screencaps the deleted scenes.