[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Kim Soo Hyun w/ Kaya @ J. Estina CF

lee min ho kim yoo jung selected as youth ambassador

Yup! Though I love the couple Jin Goo & Yoo Jung more, it is still OK with this! If only we have Jin Goo here... It seems Jin Goo also play an important role like ambassador for Save Wild Animal Organization... hhah... now The MoonSun family  are all ambassadors in this real life! Congrats to the most famous Korean royal family!

Me too! May be I am so immersed in  TMTETS so except the thought that Kim Soo Huyn - Yeo Jin Goo - Han Ga In or Kim Yoo Jung together with themselves, I don't see any ♥♥ feelings when they are with anyone else! Exactly,  in my mind Moonsuns team are the most perfect with themselves: Kim Soo  Huyn - Han Ga In - Kim Yoo Jung - Yeo Jin Goo! I bet my hearts in any CF  that they are together - couple by couple... Oh, I am so crazy! :P:P

But I still love them all for what they are performing! :D

I heard that JO IN SUNG was the youngest to win best actor award for WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI.

owwww really? errr ... i'm just quoting article from asian drama .. it says there KSH being only 24 years old is the youngest to receive the award ... :D

bambiina & electricblue ... as always i'm in tune with your view :P and i think in some way this Baeksang award is a nice closure for us .. the MoonSoon-ers ... after the awesome ratings and now ... we got awards, too ... as if to legalize it ...

... all that is well ends well, rite :wub:

[YeoYoo couple] Jingu & Yoojung throw a pitch & A parody about Jingu and Yoojung's friendship.

http://www.youtube.c...ch_response_rev

Since the Korea Professional Baseball League just started (usually April  annual), Jingu & Yoojung were among other celebrity pitchers  invited to do the opening pitch. More coinceitedly and interesting to  see, Yoojung was found sitting beside 2 young actors watching the match,  no one else than actor Park Jibin and No Young Hak. While watching the  match, Yoojung and Park Jibin were talking and using each other's cell  phones, showing their closeness.

[YeoYoo Couple] More RECAP 48th Paeksang Art Awards

http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

aaww..How  sweet that Jingoo pulled yoo jung's arm to the side when the  winner  was making his presentation..jingoo is very caring oppa to  yoo  jung..she kept looking at him when presenting...guess just to make  sure  she was doing ok...she looks up to him alot...:)

Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Goo Pair Up for New Project

MBC drama “The Moon that Embraces the Sun’s” child actors Yeo Jin Goo, who played Hwon, and Kim Yoo Jung, who played Yeon Woo, got together again.

Two of them participated in the narration of MBC documentary “A New Life for Children” that was aired on May 5.

In spite of their young ages, Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung narrated  in  calm and serious tones, full of emotion. Also, even though  their  narrations were done separately, they asked for how each other  was  doing.

Other than those two, a child actor Yang Han Yeol who played Goo Hyung Gyu’s role in MBC drama “The Greatest Love” and Choi Yoo Ra, actor Nam Goong Min, and Lee Yoon Mi also participated in this voice contribution. Lee Yoon Mi even personally visited the child and delivered a gift.

Actress Kim Hee Ae continues to be an MC  for the  program, and it has been 19 years since she first started as an  MC in  1994. Also, along with Kim Hee Ae, Shinhwa members will be MCs as well.

http://www.soompi.co...for-new-project

Sourse: soompi.com

KIM SOO HYUN'S OST song 'you're the only one' reached over 1 million views on youtube.

KSH-23.jpg

My link

CR:DC

_______________________________________________________________________________________

‘The Moon..’ & ‘Running Man’ rule the list of entertainers…

kim_soo_hyun_han_ga_in_haha_lee_kwang_soo_collage.jpg

The leading actors of drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’, Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In and ‘Running Man’ members HaHa and Lee Kwang Soo made the list of entertainers people wish were their kids on the May 5th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’.

For the ‘Suspicious Best’ list of the day, the look into ‘The Stars People Wish Were Their Kids’ was presented. Actor Lee Kwang Soo came in at #6. Lee Kwang Soo has received much love as a member of SBS variety program ‘Running Man’.

#5 went to singer HaHa. HaHa has made even his mother, well known for ‘Yoong de Ok Jung’, turn in to a star appearing on various programs. HaHa, of course, is another well loved ‘Running Man’ member.

Actress Kim Nam Joo who is currently playing a great daughter on KBS 2TV drama ‘You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly’ rolled in at #4.

‘Entertainment Relay’ MC Shin Hyun Joon came in at #3. Shin Hyun Joon is known to be really sweet, enough to know exactly when Kim Soo Mi runs out of her medications and gets them for her.

MBC drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ showed off some star power as well. Actress Han Ga In, who played the role of the much loved Huh Yeon Woo on ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ ranked #2 on the list. Han Ga In boats her perfect look with her ‘blessed DNA’, that really anyone would want to have as their child. She has great taste in men too, marrying the handsome and talented actor Yun Jung Hoon.

The honor of the #1 spot went to the current daese and Lee Hwon of ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’, actor Kim Soo Hyun. Many people simply would love to have this handsome and talented actor as their son.

Go Soo, Yeo Jin Goo, Kim Yoo Jung, and Ha Ji Won were among other stars the viewers were able to meet on ‘Entertainment Relay’ on May 5th.

Image: KBS ‘Entertainment Relay’

Source: TV Daily via Nate

CR:KPOPFEVER

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A GOOD CHOICE, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE SENIOR, IS JUNIOR :wub: :wub:

Yeo Jin Goo, “wanna play a couple with Suzy”

yeo_jin_goo_kim_yoo_jung_interview_120505.jpg

Actor Yeo Jin Goo confessed to his interest to Miss A member Suzy.

On the May 5th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’, the news of the week in the entertainment industry were reported including actor Ryu Si Won‘s divorce process and newlywed Go Soo‘s first interview.

On the program, Yeo Jin Goo shared, “It was really tough for about a week after school started because there were so many classmates asking for autographs. But it lasted exactly a week” and broke into a laughter. Then Yeo Jin Goo added, “When I go to buy snacks, sometimes the owner gives me some extra as service and the kids were envious.”

In the virtual diary that followed, Yeo Jin Goo shared that he wants to play a couple Suzy and wasn’t shy to admit, “Suzy noona’s really pretty.”

A date with Ha Ji Won who has come back to the silver screen was also presented as a part of the day’s ‘Entertainment Relay’.

yeo_jin_goo_kim_yoo_jung_interview_120505_2.jpg

Source: TV Daily via Nate

CR:KPOPFEVER

Yeo Jin Goo, “wanna play a couple with Suzy”

*quoted image*

Actor Yeo Jin Goo confessed to his interest to Miss A member Suzy.

On the May 5th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’, the news of the week in the entertainment industry were reported including actor Ryu Si Won‘s divorce process and newlywed Go Soo‘s first interview.

On the program, Yeo Jin Goo shared, “It was really tough for about a week after school started because there were so many classmates asking for autographs. But it lasted exactly a week” and broke into a laughter. Then Yeo Jin Goo added, “When I go to buy snacks, sometimes the owner gives me some extra as service and the kids were envious.”

In the virtual diary that followed, Yeo Jin Goo shared that he wants to play a couple Suzy and wasn’t shy to admit, “Suzy noona’s really pretty.”

Some netizens comment that is the way Jin Goo punishes Yoo Jung for saying no need him more because of Kim Soo huyn oppa! hahahah..  So cute! they are trying to make each other get jealous and get mad... Yup, KSH and Suzy now become the weapons for their brother-sister couple! How lovely...     :wub:

[YeoYoo Couple] 120505 Jingoo+Yoojung KBS Entertainment Relay CUT

Credit: Lthee1

http://www.youtube.c...70&feature=plcp

See the clip, what happens between Jin Goo & Yoo Jung? Kim Yoo Jung  once said Kim Soo Huyn is one of her ideal types and no need Jin Goo  oppa more because of KSH oppa! And now we see, Yeo Jin Goo said the  same to Suzy in front of Kim Yoo Jung! hahahha... Does Jin Goo make this  to reply Yoo Jung? Jealous...  They are just make themselves jealous  and get mad at together... =)))  They are so cute! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9NTufbtO70&feature=plcp

Gals, for the next round of awards for our dear boy to win. Hope he is not criticized if he won. THE SEOUL INTERNATIONAL DRAMA AWARDS 2012. The site is still under construction and the nominations for the OUTSTANDING KOREAN DRAMA PRIZE CATEGORY YET TO BE ANNOUNCED. Hope moon sun drama and ksh is nominated. Here's the link for the awards site.

Seoul international drama awards

Hwaiting!!!!

edit: I dont think moonsun is nominated for the awards. Tpm, warrior baek dong soo, deep rooted tree, city hunter, brain and rtp has been nominated under serial category. I dont understand how rtp has been nominated becoz its still not finished yet but will before the awards. Btw they are fan voted. Kindly click on the votes if u are a fan of a drama. I cannot see the actor/actresses category anywhere. Lets see if they are listed in the near future.

Hello MoonSuners!

I just finished watching MoonSun this week and I'm completely in love with this drama. Brilliant acting, thrilling plot, and amazing characters. I love it so much I finally wrote a fic about it. No tears, only happiness.

"Starting Forever" http://lady-lia257.livejournal.com/131115.html

I hope you'll like it.

Have a great week.

update on the seoul intl. drama awards

It seems MBC hasn't submitted their entries and they still have until 31st of May 2012 to submit their drama entries. I got this info from some other thread. hopefully moonsun is being sent for nomination. But by that time so many fan votes would have gone to some other drama.

fighting!!!!!!

update on the seoul intl. drama awards

It seems MBC hasn't submitted their entries and they still have until 31st of May 2012 to submit their drama entries.  I got this info from some other thread.  hopefully moonsun is being sent for nomination.  But by that time so many fan votes would have gone to some other drama.  

fighting!!!!!!

I think this is because it is an award ceremony held by KBS and will be broadcast on KBS channel so that the reason why MBC hasn't submitted their entries. :)

Yeo Jin Goo & Kim Yoo Jung in the narration of MBC documentary “A New Life for Children” on May 5

http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

Please post the image coz I cannot!

I have read a new news on Sidus - Yoo Jung's agency. I don't understand Korean so let Google Translate make a help but... opp... don't understand more, hahha! Just know it is about something related to our Yoo Jung and Kim Soo Huyn! If you can help, pls... :sweatingbullets:

http://www.sidushq.com/starhome/news/read.asp?oidStarHome=143&SearchField=strSubject&SearchText=&nPageNo=1&oidArticle=225861

‘오빠와 삼촌사이’ 허경환, 김유정과 다정샷 “김수현 안부러워” 

허경환이 ''해품달'' 주역 김유정과 만났다.

개그맨 허경환은 5월 10일 오후 자신의 트위터를 통해 "김수현 부럽지 않다"는 글과 함께 한 장의 사진을 게재했다.

허경환은 공개된 사진 속에서 아역배우 김유정과 함께 다정하게 미소 지으며 카메라를 응시하고 있다. 김유정은 볼에 살짝 손가락을 갖다대며 애교섞인 매력을 과시했다.

김유정은 지난 3월 종영한 MBC 수목드라마 ''해를 품은 달''에서 한가인 아역 연우 역을 맡아 열연을 펼쳤다. 허경환은 이를 두고 ''해를 품은 달'' 남자 주인공 김수현에 대해 "부럽지 않다"고 장난스럽게 언급한 것.

허경환 김유정 사진을 접한 네티즌들은 "훈훈한 삼촌 조카 같네" "김유정 양 드라마 끝나고 나니 더 예뻐졌네요" "허경환 표정에서 좋은 기색이 드러난다" "오빠냐 삼촌이냐 그것이 문제로다" "김수현 보고 있나" 등 다양한 반응을 보였다.(사진=김유정 허경환/허경환 트위터)

hello moonsuners..i know its a little late for me to join the thread but for a past couple of weeks I've been stalking this thread like crazy!! and because i soooo loved TMTETS i made an MV for them...just wanna share this with you!!!...hope you liked it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v12uH3HdxCY

P.S. I'm crazily infatuated with Kim Soo Hyun as well...and HGI is sooo damned Gorgeous!!!