[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest alysanne

@lhynne: Yup, I think so.  The official title they're using is "The Moon Embracing The Sun".  I'm just so relieved they were the ones who got the rights because I really like their sageuk translation and treatment.  And I'm also relieved they're showing this as soon as they can; it didn't used to be included in their lineup for this year.  But I think it's important to ride the KSH wave after "Dream High" aired, and it's also important to stress that this is a top-rated drama in Korea this year for them to maximize ratings and exposure.   \:D/

@lhynne: Yup, I think so.  The official title they're using is "The Moon Embracing The Sun".  I'm just so relieved they were the ones who got the rights because I really like their sageuk translation and treatment.  And I'm also relieved they're showing this as soon as they can; it didn't used to be included in their lineup for this year.  But I think it's important to ride the KSH wave after "Dream High" aired, and it's also important to stress that this is a top-rated drama in Korea this year

for them to maximize ratings and exposure.   \:D/

@lovedw,

Thank you for TMTETS DVD preview--how did you get yours so quickly?  Mine is still on preorder and in all likelihood, I'll probably get it by the end of this month TT^TT

Were there a lot of deleted scenes?  The last episodes were a bit choppy, how is the director's version?

I can't wait to get the DVDs and then I'm going to do a TMTETS marathon :-).  I can't wait!

Guest lovedw

@lovedw,

Thank you for TMTETS DVD preview--how did you get yours so quickly?  Mine is still on preorder and in all likelihood, I'll probably get it by the end of this month TT^TT

Were there a lot of deleted scenes?  The last episodes were a bit choppy, how is the director's version?

I can't wait to get the DVDs and then I'm going to do a TMTETS marathon :-).  I can't wait!

@lovedw,

The Moon Embracing The Sun - Kim Soo Huyn, Yeo Jin Goo (여진구) & Kim Yoo Jung (김유정)
Cr
: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage'>http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage ; baidu

After watching The Moon Embracing The Sun so many times (especially first episodes), now I begin being afraid of watching it again coz it makes me sad and can't help falling tears... Though, I sometimes can't help watching it... Still watching it sometimes... OMG, it's so complicated, huh?!? I love little Yeon Woo & Lee Hwon even more by days... Ehhh... Help! :P

da6b16b51fe1eb0e77a0f733cb59b62d_4732232
44717c83964730482d80c509f5172e13_4732272
3ea5a25452caefd4295c27c5753ac692_4732231
38ecb525db32f4087f912046f7d5bdc1_4732232b5aed25d0f474238d5e125b3862691c7_4732232

Cr: http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage'>http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage  ; baidu

Guest toho81

I just got my sun and moon directors cut DVD. I only saw the deleted scenes in ep. 17 and 18 and the episodes seem to run much smoother, but because the deleted scenes are not in a separate DVD....I need to rewatch the whole thing over again. I don't yet have energy for a sun and moon marathon yet, but I really do love the deleted scenes. It just made the Show smoother and connect better. People were wondering about Yang Myung falling for Yeon Woo in the early stage and how that happen. One deleted scene in ep. 2 showed that Yang Myung followed Yeon Woo when she went to save Seol from the Yoon house. U can see Yang Myung was so touched at how Yeon Woo went to save Seol and how she treated Seol like a regular person. This is where Yang Myung says I don't care if all becomes the crown prince people, because all I need is u heo Yeon woo. This gave us some back story. There are some more deleted scenes that I love like Woon and Yeon Woo/ weol had a conversation when she left Hwon and Yang Myung at the temple. This show would have been even more better if it was shown with its deleted scenes

Guest toho81

Sorry that kiss scene from ep 16 didn't make it because that scene was reshoot to just a hug scene. I just wanted to add I like Woon and Yeon Woo Conversation at the temple because some people were mad she just left with Woon like that. The conversation actually showed she was worried about the two brothers.

Sorry that kiss scene from ep 16 didn't make it because that scene was reshoot to just a hug scene. I just wanted to add I like Woon and Yeon Woo Conversation at the temple because some people were mad she just left with Woon like that. The conversation actually showed she was worried about the two brothers.