[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest toho81

heloooo, heloooo, my 1st time post  :P 

i just start watching Moon & Sun, and i'm HOOKED !!! Totally !!! i want to ask where is this scene, it's not shown in the drama?

*quoted image*

I don't remember this scene either. Is this a deleted scene?

Guest Altheaa

I don't remember this scene either. Is this a deleted scene?

oh i see  :unsure: hopefully that scene made it to DVD version, then .. i'm a newly MoonSun craze, now scraping this thread from 1st page :sweatingbullets: 

ms.ozera , the photo shop pictures so funny and creative, too :w00t:

Guest hiitsme

I'll try so hard to back to my normal life without TMTETS syndrome! But in fact i'm back here again,this time because my brother start to watching TMTETS and keep referring KSH with 'sam dong' ^_^...so thank you so much for all of you guys with your comment,picture,links,video etc,coz i'm confuse how to start explain this drama to my brother.

And finally...i'm succesfully watching TMTETS again...this time with my brother.

See you guys.

Kim Soo Hyun chooses between ‘Moon’ co-stars Han Ga In and Kim Yoo Jung :wub:

Actor Kim Soo Hyun recently sat down for an interview with TV Chosun‘s  ‘Entertainment in TV‘, and was asked to choose between actresses Han Ga  In and Kim Yoo Jung.

When put between his two ‘The Moon That  Embraces the Sun‘ co-stars, Kim Soo Hyun couldn’t decide on just one so  he ended up choosing both. Without hesitation, he stated with a laugh,  “I’ll have both. Since I was a king in the drama, don’t you think I can  have both?”

On a more serious topic, he went on to discuss why he cried with his senior and junior co-stars after the drama came to an end.

Source + Photos: Herald News via Naver

Allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/kim-soo-hyun-chooses-between-moon-co-stars-han-ga-in-and-kim-yoo-jung#disqus_thread

Guest pansy

Kim Soo Hyun chooses between ‘Moon’ co-stars Han Ga In and Kim Yoo Jung :wub:

When put between his two ‘The Moon That  Embraces the Sun‘ co-stars, Kim Soo Hyun couldn’t decide on just one so  he ended up choosing both. Without hesitation, he stated with a laugh,  “I’ll have both. Since I was a king in the drama, don’t you think I can  have both?”

Allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/kim-soo-hyun-chooses-between-moon-co-stars-han-ga-in-and-kim-yoo-jung#disqus_thread

*giggling* good answer :P .. hope he has future project with KYJ, i think their chemistry will be awesome, too

speaking of missing or deleted scenes ... i remember, HGI agent/mgt said that in the script ... there's one scene where Hwon supposed to say "Do my lips have to wait on you?" then YW kiss him, this is supposed to be on eps. 9 (if i'm not mistaken) ... but that scene never happen, too *siiiigh*

:wacko: ... darrrrnnnn PD torturing us with "leak-script" then it's deleted :crazy:

Guest pansy

Repost from KSH thread :D

Ranking Show High 5 did a poll about the "best young king"... the clips show how they ask public to vote among the 5 "Royals", then some proffesionals/experts also contribute their opinions, i think judging from their facial features, charisma, acting, and so on ... and the result :

Kim Soo Hyun was ranked # 1 :wub:

followed by Song Joong Ki #2

Park Yoo Chun #3

Lee Seung Gi #4

Yoo Seung Ho #5

here's the clips :

30 March 2012 Star news Ranking Show High 5

2h87ce9.jpg

Hey guys. I'm at my wit's end. There's this one bgm that appeared more than once throughout the drama but it's not included in the first full OST album or the special edition.

http://www.videoweed.es/file/tbly27baq9tg7

It starts at 1:24 during that scene where hwon is talking to yeonwoo in the secret room.

Does anyone know if it was officially released but I just didn't listen to the tracks on the album carefully or w.e? Or maybe it's not in the albums but released separately or something? It just boggles my mind why it's not included seeing that it appeared more than once throughout the whole drama and even in the very first episode where hwon and yw first met. Is it in the director's cut dvd or anything?

This is my second time asking about the ost here. Hope it's not annoying. I just really like instrumental drama ost :sweatingbullets:

Hey guys. I'm at my wit's end. There's this one bgm that appeared more than once throughout the drama but it's not included in the first full OST album or the special edition.

http://www.videoweed...e/tbly27baq9tg7

It starts at 1:24 during that scene where hwon is talking to yeonwoo in the secret room.

Does anyone know if it was officially released but I just didn't listen to the tracks on the album carefully or w.e? Or maybe it's not in the albums but released separately or something? It just boggles my mind why it's not included seeing that it appeared more than once throughout the whole drama and even in the very first episode where hwon and yw first met. Is it in the director's cut dvd or anything?

This is my second time asking about the ost here. Hope it's not annoying. I just really like instrumental drama ost  :sweatingbullets:

The OST named THE MORNING OF PALACE. You can search this on youtube! Cheer! :lol:

Guest october-rain

I just finished this drama and i'm going through crazy KSY withdrawals!

BTW does anyone know the song played during the king and yeon woo's marriage night? it's an instrumental played with i think traditional korean instruments. i'm going crazy looking for it since it's not on the OST album

edit: nevermind! i found it!

Guest Altheaa

I just finished this drama and i'm going through crazy KSY withdrawals!

BTW does anyone know the song played during the king and yeon woo's marriage night? it's an instrumental played with i think traditional korean instruments. i'm going crazy looking for it since it's not on the OST album

edit: nevermind! i found it!

may i know where you found it ? ;)

me too having a bad withdrawal, this drama just too powerful , i wish

June come sooooner !!!

:wub:  cant wait to see DVD version, hope many additional

scenes there *prayiiiing*   

Sigh everyone can't let this drama including me.....

and you can add me to join in your depressing withdrawal... I still not starting the Wed-Thurs drama...even Mon-Tues drama...only FOTG, but not so really into it.

My niece is sick and tired looking at me replaying the MoonSun in my tabs...LOL...she even promise will never watch it, just like I been forcing her to watch BOF... she told me .. " I don't need to watch the drama since you've been repeating the same story ..and the more you've forcing me to watch it, the more I will avoiding to watch it..." hehehehehe...poor her...

and you can add me to join in your depressing withdrawal... I still not starting the Wed-Thurs drama...even Mon-Tues drama...only FOTG, but not so really into it.

My niece is sick and tired looking at me replaying the MoonSun in my tabs...LOL...she even promise will never watch it, just like I been forcing her to watch BOF... she told me .. " I don't need to watch the drama since you've been repeating the same story ..and the more you've forcing me to watch it, the more I will avoiding to watch it..." hehehehehe...poor her...

So finally you are back! whhahhaha! I missed you sissie! I haven't posted anything since you are not here.. lol!

I am watching K2H but not addicted same as TMETS. I believe it is because of the genre. During TMETS I am really anticipating Wed and Thurs to come and I am always counting the days for the spoilers, written preview, vid preview before the actual airing. haay! Still lingering and replaying TMETS and I've been actively searching for the news regarding the casts and scouting for their next project. I keep myself busy with work and reading DMY novel over and over again.

HAve you seen HGI's vid in SBS meet the star program? She is really into dancing, I am really hoping to see her and KSH in the CASS CF!!!!

So finally you are back! whhahhaha! I missed you sissie! I haven't posted anything since you are not here.. lol!

I am watching K2H but not addicted same as TMETS. I believe it is because of the genre. During TMETS I am really anticipating Wed and Thurs to come and I am always counting the days for the spoilers, written preview, vid preview before the actual airing. haay! Still lingering and replaying TMETS and I've been actively searching for the news regarding the casts and scouting for their next project. I keep myself busy with work and reading DMY novel over and over again.

HAve you seen HGI's vid in SBS meet the star program? She is really into dancing, I am really hoping to see her and KSH in the CASS CF!!!!

am busy... pampering King Hwon...in my embraces... LOL

DMY.. am on it now...I imagine HQB is KSH....easier to understand HQB's character and his looks...hehehehehe...

Yes, I saw it...she's really in to it....CASS CF? more than just agree...!!! seducing stares and moves from my Hwon???? *faint*

Guest toho81

Sigh I thought I would be better after JIW leaves NYC and I have calmed down, but my eyes are still glued to TMETS.

I am watching K2H but not addicted same as TMETS. I believe it is because of the genre.  During TMETS I am really anticipating Wed and Thurs to come and I am always counting the days for the spoilers, written preview, vid preview before the actual airing. haay! Still lingering and replaying TMETS and I've been actively searching for the news regarding the casts and scouting for their next project. I keep myself busy with work and reading DMY novel over and over again.

I am watching K2H, too. But only on the next day after the Chinese sub is out. Not chasing like TMETS.

speaking of missing or deleted scenes ... i remember, HGI agent/mgt said that in the script ... there's one scene where Hwon supposed to say "Do my lips have to wait on you?" then YW kiss him, this is supposed to be on eps. 9 (if i'm not mistaken) ... but that scene never happen, too *siiiigh*

ooo yaaaa :crazy: ... i cant believe we didnt get that scene *bawling*

hmmm -_- .. shall we go on strike to put that scene on DVD :P

anyway, our jeonna still busy with CF filming ... someone send him drama script, pleaaase ... !!! B)

Kim Soo Hyun & Shin Se Kyung filming commercial

Source : kpopfever.com