[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

see how humble KSH in his interview ... good boy !!! :wub:

credits to : padhari @KSH thread .. it's a Google translate, so you have to "imagining" a bit .. :lol:

Kim Soo-hyun my looks, acting skills are C

Q: "overnight success" to describe Kim Soo Hyun appropriate. Improve the popularity of their real sense of it?

A: To be honest I still do not have time to enjoy popularity. Only recently increased with the people I want to sign. With the shooting "dreamhigh" when this many take their children to the shooting scene to watch the mother fans. The age of the fan group wide, wonderful I am full of strength.

Q: this "embrace the sun, the moon," can be said to seize the heart of the Republic of Korea women.

A: That is because the director and the script was good. But from my personal opinion, "the embrace of the sun moon" is the work of a lot of regret, acting when acting subject to many restrictions.

Q: In what ways I regret it?

A: I never like the king being dictating by someone else, so missing from the beginning of the emperor kind of in charge of all things majestic momentum. Is also a drama of psychological warfare, the momentum of war ... and the predecessors of the contest, I as the actor of the gas field day upgrade.

Q: Who is the impression the deepest?

A: Yes, the payment should show (Yin Taiheng role) predecessors. I have no filming experience, trust me, give me a lot of help. There Zhengen table (value of good roles) predecessors also often side to comfort me.

Q: Even if you are a member brokerage firm opposition, you insisted on to star in "to embrace the sun, the moon," beginning to think this movie will be red?

A: read the script with the original novel, I feel the original novel is very interesting. Concern for some time, Synopsis and lines out, very excited. Too much fun. I think the role of "Hwon" I starred in, I will let you see my side, from gentle to hard-edged side.

Q: debut for the first time after the shooting on film historical drama it is not easy. King role as fictional, without reference to the actor or role?

A: To be honest I was scared. A person wants to, it troubles and worries that it would not have "really disappointed" sound appears. At this time, YJG (young Hwon role) acting is great, from him I got the strength. Han Seok-kyu (King Sejong role) acting in the TV series "tree deep-rooted" I was fascinated by my acting is really far behind.

Q: But the ratings, went to 40%, you get the nickname of the "national Highness.

A: ha ha ha. In fact, I had no idea what the number of ratings like when shooting . One day, a staff told me "(40% of ratings), China has 20 million people watching this drama so that I have the feeling also beginning to think that 20% of the ratings high, and has been clinging to this goal.

Q: Hwon is handsome, smart, and very stubborn, and you, I like you? You show the side as the attractive power -Hwon, no envy Guo Xuan?

A: I was trying to be like Hwon, but will not change Hwon so clever. Instead, I feel very lonely, sitting on all playing political means, but also have their own love, but not out of the palace, poor thing. But the king of this role is also good for shooting a time when the winter, because the king can only warm within the field shooting, so the other person feel very sorry, but others do not have to kneel down (laughs).

Q: You starred opposite Han Ga In (off screen) is a married woman, into the drama will be difficult to?

A: The beauty sister acting is still pretty, identified students, the beginning we are all very awkward and difficult speech, but with hard shooting, slowly becomes a natural. Can later joke to each other, shooting kiss in the sweet scenes are very smoothly.

Q: The score yourself, will play how many points?

A: The score (think for a moment) C + or so. Percentage score a bit difficult. Although there are many limitations and frustrations, and finally the perfect ending.

and ..

congratssss to our Queen .... her movie rules the Box Office .. No. 1 !!!

‘Architecture Theories’ breaks 1 million barrier under heavy competition

HGI looks so doll-ish in this pic ;)

http://kpopfever.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/architecture_theories_movie_poster_with_all_the_stars.jpg

A lot of people (especially those that say that they didn't like TMTETS and stopped watching it) would comment on how they did like the first six episodes with the younger cast and wished that the younger cast could have stayed on longer.

What's interesting to note was that even with the younger cast gone, the ratings soared so much higher (30%-40%). I guess what I'm trying to say was that the drama became even more popular when the adult cast stepped in. The adult cast not only helped maintain the ratings, but contributed in making the ratings reach the highest levels. I adore the younger cast, but kudos to the adult cast for the fourteen episodes they stepped up to the plate.

couldnt agree more *nod .. nod ..*

the *boomerang* effect didnt happen in this drama, rite ... so something "right" must've happened :D

Guest toho81

I find it funny that th current 3 weds thurs dramas are fighting it out so closely for ratings in the teens 10-15%. There will never be a dram like TMETS again this year (ratings 30-40%)

I find it funny that th current 3 weds thurs dramas are fighting it out so closely for ratings in the teens 10-15%. There will never be a dram like TMETS again this year (ratings 30-40%)

more funny again... i still not able to watch these 2 drama...no matter how crazy the fans are... sorry... no one can beat my Hwon...

Guest toho81

.... hm... don't u think .. this also sexy?? aarrrrhhhhhh.... am crazy....

[/quote

I have watched king 2 hearts and find it interesting but it can never beat the sun and moon, I watch hwons one and only you mv everyday, 5x a day and I don't seem to get sick of it. I can't even give rooftop prince a chance because its due to my sun and moon bias lol

Guest ms.ozera

.... hm... don't u think .. this also sexy?? aarrrrhhhhhh.... am crazy....

I have watched king 2 hearts and find it interesting but it can never beat the sun and moon,  I watch hwons one and only you mv everyday, 5x a day and I don't seem to get sick of it. I can't even give rooftop prince a chance because its due to my sun and moon bias lol

it doesn't matter what he does, he always looks sexy as hell *IMHO blush.gif

More pics from farewell party

2qs3rir.jpg

uri king & queen bow to each other 

dca26x.jpg

cr: baidu mets bar

left handed king *quoted image*  *quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit as tagged 

i watch KSH interview where the host ask him to fill in some bio-sheet ... then they showed on screen his writings .. suuuch a mess *LOL* :lol: .. the host comment : "now i believe the sayings : you just can not have it all" :lol: :lol: :lol:

alsooo ... if you want to vote for KSH @ Baeksang, there's a "how-to" @KSH thread ...

KSH HWAITING !!!! :wub:

A lot of people (especially those that say that they didn't like TMTETS and stopped watching it) would comment on how they did like the first six episodes with the younger cast and wished that the younger cast could have stayed on longer. What's interesting to note was that even with the younger cast gone, the ratings soared so much higher (30%-40%). I guess what I'm trying to say was that the drama became even more popular when the adult cast stepped in. The adult cast not only helped maintain the ratings, but contributed in making the ratings reach the highest levels. I adore the younger cast, but kudos to the adult cast for the fourteen episodes they stepped up to the plate.

A very good point, I didn't think about this. I loooovee the kid episodes but I love the adult episodes more...... Hwon :wub:

I was quiet because I was busy watching “Office Girls’ (Taiwanese drama – considered VERY GOOD drama – for Taiwanese drama standard, err sorry not that there’s anything wrong with Taiwanese drama, it’s just that I prefer KD to TD or JD). Anyway I can concentrate for the first few episodes after that my mind start wandering, I missed my Majestic Couple and keep on thinking about them (even though I was actually watching OG). I end up switching drama back to TMTETS.

So moral of my story –

Moral 1- I yem doom

Moral 2 - I yem doom

wardrobehwon.jpg

Toho – (Just now only I realized that Toho stands for Tohoshinki? Dong Bang Shinki?) .... I was kidding when I said what Hwon wore in TMTETS didn't matter.. hahah It did matter..

I anticipated to see what he would wear in every episode. BTW – I checked and notice that there’s only 9 style (he kept wearing same robe/hanbok over and over again).. My most fav costume is the first costume in my collage, purplish plus some yellow.... only 9 costumes for 20 episodes?.. Wah so few but I didn’t realize when I was watching.. anyway is there any costume I missed out? I tot I saw one black costume (similar design to official King red robe) but couldn’t find it (maybe I mixed it with young Hwon costumes?)

BTW - Everything is so beautiful (TMTETS) from the script, the clothes, the prop, set to the actors/actress.

14tkpk.jpg

The Moon that Embraces the Sun DVD Director’s Cut Edition to Release in June 2012 :wub:

Source : http://asian-drama.org

Recently, the main leading actors of the popular MBC TV series The Moon that Embraces the Sun that recently concluded gathered together for the Director’s Cut special edition DVD.

On the night of March 26th, 2012, director Kim Do Hoon, actors Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Min Seo, Song Jae Lim and Song Jae Hee shared the atmosphere and thoughts during the filming.

Besides, the photo of which TMTETS cast members gathered together leaked to Internet, attracting the attention of fans. In particular, Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Bo Kyung (Kim Min Seo) whose relationship has not been good in the drama sat together side by side, triggering great responses. Fans said, “The mood of Bo Kyung seems hurt, it’s great that they’re together so cordially.”

Director Kim Do Hoon expressed regret that Han Ga In couldn’t joined together. Then director Kim said, “Han Ga In couldn’t joined because of other schedule. But the DVD will contain the complete interviews of all cast members, including Han Ga In.” PD Kim also said that the story of Bo Kyung, Seol (Yoon Seung Ah) and other characters which couldn’t be shown in the drama will be presented in Director’s Cut version DVD to the highest degree.

The Moon that Embraces the Sun Director’s Cut DVD is expected to on sales on June 2012.

© 2011 - 2012 Asian-Drama. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Heartthrob Kim Soo Hyun Accustomed to be Lonely Actor

source : asian-drama.org

Recently, actor Kim Soo Hyun is trending. Women who heard his name, will scream. Kim Soo Hyun played the role of Hwon in MBC drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun, which was ended on March 15th, 2012, but his popularity is still soaring rapidly like an arrow.

He recently shot 15 CFs, reportedly earning more than 5 billion South Korean won (about 4.39 million US dollar) in advertising revenue alone. The dialog line that expressed affection, “Do not away from me,” has long been a buzzword.

Reporter interviewed Kim Soo Hyun at Gwanghwamun in Seoul on March 20th, 2012. The following is the translated excerpts of their conversation:

(only parts relates to TMTES ...) ;)

Q: How do you feel when shot Dream High and The Moon that Embraces the Sun?

“Song Sam Dong in Dream High and Hwon in The Moon that Embraces the Sun have a lot of differences with me personally. I am not as simple as Sam Dong, and also does not have the impromptu personality. Through Sam Dong, I learned of the way of speaking outright, concealing nothing in heart. Hwon is stronger and smarter than me, good at politics. In order to play this role well, I seriously studied the manga Beyond the Heavens that depicts Cao Cao delicately. Before shooting, I have carefully thought of what kind of manners I should use.

Q: Which scene you are most satisfied with in The Moon that Embraces the Sun?

“The scene when I tell Princess Bo Kyung, ‘Today, let me undresses for princess.” Because the dialog lines do not match with my age, a little nervous before shooting, but once the shooting began, I went into the role quite naturally into the role.”

---> *bwahahaha* ... naughty :P

Q: Heard that you are an amusement on the set.

“I believe that I can only act better if the atmosphere on the set is good. So I deliberately mischievous, making atmosphere lively.”

Q: Just counting CFs, you’ve shot 15. If the exposure is too high, it may not be a good thing for actor.

“I would like to do it first. I am still young, the opportunities are just started to know the door, I don’t want to push the things that I wanted to do to the future in order to reckon about the future.”

Q: Put aside the status of actor, ‘youth Kim Soo Hyun’ is what kind of person?

“A person worth looking forward to. Senior Bae Yong Joon said, ‘Actor is a lonely career.’ I have long been accustomed to waiting and lonely. I want to seriously prepare and begin to challenge. Now I have been slowly run-up, will not stop until reaching the ending point.”

▲ When Kim Soo Hyun laughed and asked to sign, he began to sing facing the camera. “OK? Still want? La la la.” Looking he played prank, photographer also smiled and pressed the shutter.

Photo : sunnmoon-kim-soo-hyun-chosun-interview.j

Guest toho81

A very good point, I didn't think about this. I loooovee the kid episodes but I love the adult episodes more...... Hwon :wub:

I was quiet because I was busy watching “Office Girls’ (Taiwanese drama – considered VERY GOOD drama – for Taiwanese drama standard, err sorry not that there’s anything wrong with Taiwanese drama, it’s just that I prefer KD to TD or JD). Anyway I can concentrate for the first few episodes after that my mind start wandering, I missed my Majestic Couple and keep on thinking about them (even though I was actually watching OG). I end up switching drama back to TMTETS.

So moral of my story –

Moral 1- I yem doom

Moral 2 - I yem doom

*quoted image*

Toho – (Just now only I realized that Toho stands for Tohoshinki? Dong Bang Shinki?) .... I was kidding when I said what Hwon wore in TMTETS didn't matter.. hahah It did matter..

I anticipated to see what he would wear in every episode. BTW – I checked and notice that there’s only 9 style (he kept wearing same robe/hanbok over and over again).. My most fav costume is the first costume in my collage, purplish plus some yellow.... only 9 costumes for 20 episodes?.. Wah so few but I didn’t realize when I was watching.. anyway is there any costume I missed out? I tot I saw one black costume (similar design to official King red robe) but couldn’t find it (maybe I mixed it with young Hwon costumes?)

BTW - Everything is so beautiful (TMTETS) from the script, the clothes, the prop, set to the actors/actress.

Yes Toho stands for tohoshinki. I think u miss hanbok he wore the first time he met Wol

Guest pansy

*quoted image*

The Moon that Embraces the Sun DVD Director’s Cut Edition to Release in June 2012 :wub:

Source : http://asian-drama.org

Recently, the main leading actors of the popular MBC TV series The Moon that Embraces the Sun that recently concluded gathered together for the Director’s Cut special edition DVD.

On the night of March 26th, 2012, director Kim Do Hoon, actors Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Min Seo, Song Jae Lim and Song Jae Hee shared the atmosphere and thoughts during the filming.

Besides, the photo of which TMTETS cast members gathered together leaked to Internet, attracting the attention of fans. In particular, Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Bo Kyung (Kim Min Seo) whose relationship has not been good in the drama sat together side by side, triggering great responses. Fans said, “The mood of Bo Kyung seems hurt, it’s great that they’re together so cordially.”

Director Kim Do Hoon expressed regret that Han Ga In couldn’t joined together. Then director Kim said, “Han Ga In couldn’t joined because of other schedule. But the DVD will contain the complete interviews of all cast members, including Han Ga In.” PD Kim also said that the story of Bo Kyung, Seol (Yoon Seung Ah) and other characters which couldn’t be shown in the drama will be presented in Director’s Cut version DVD to the highest degree.

The Moon that Embraces the Sun Director’s Cut DVD is expected to on sales on June 2012.

© 2011 - 2012 Asian-Drama. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

YEYYY !!!! :w00t: does this mean we got the Woon & Seol story ?

but i want more Hwon & YW scenes, too ... the one where Hwon put his hand on YW head while sleeping

annnnd ... the deleted kiss scenes at Infirmary ... pleaaaase include those, too :tears:

jinjae

Posted Today, 12:39 AM

where can i get all the BTS ? hee

:D here : MBC - MoonSun BTS Video

Guest toho81

Lol I also love Yang Myungs hanboks. Anyone knows how many costume changes Il Woo had? On side note, I just check with yesasia and my special ost won't arrive until 4/4.......errrrr I spent 20 dollars for express shipping and ths is how long I have to wait 4 my special DVD? Geez

Guest Altheaa

heloooo, heloooo, my 1st time post  :P 

i just start watching Moon & Sun, and i'm HOOKED !!! Totally !!! i want to ask where is this scene, it's not shown in the drama?

345bus8.jpg