[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

YAH CHINGGU!

Have you seen the news????? Hyun Sung and Hwon are in Bean Pole CF!!! Yes both of them! I just saw their pic in FB MoonSun page!

I AM GETTING EXCITED!!! PLEASE CF gods! Please hear our plea!!!!! HAN GA IN & KIM SOO HYUN in CASS CF PLEASE!!!! CHHHHEEEEBBBBAAALLLL!!!!!! :wub::wub:

Can I join? I love all Cass CFs. Freaking hot and sexy. If ever HGI and KSH in Cass CF, i want something like YEH and NICKCHUN concept. Dancing and grinding their bodies. Cant wait to see Soo Hyun grinding and giving us a sexy smirk.

it's ancient hangul... * i think* maybe someone in here who knows korean much much better than me can help you to explain it more details... but yes, it's different from present korean. Since i'm a newbie in saeguk drama.. I also don't know what they're talking about..however, I a bit understand with present korean.

you can call me ..a masochist... but I like and love when Hwon yelling... bahahahaha...

Hwon's fave yelling : marrebora !! homyeon...!!! Do..nugunyaa...??!! Ddangjjang...osseoo!! (i don't know whether i spell it right or not..hahaha..but that's what i hear)

uhhmm... about over quota..don't worry .. I've been put too many posts with Gabjumz last nite... and now I'm very nervous somebody in here is boring with me and complain to the mods... :blink::phew:

Those that complain (IF....IF there is) must be the antis.. hahahah.. Those that crazy of TMTETS - like me LOIKEEE all this crazy banters (help to cure this withdrawal syndrome).

I hope someone could enlighten us about the slang/difference.... is it still in practice now?

Ahhhh.... why do you think I love Hwon so much????????????????? .....

I love super love ultra love, mega tetra gig tera love when he yelled.... marrebora .... this is a command.. :wub:

My heart go ahhh..wooooo .. yeaaahhh... the more he yelled.. the more I love him...

YAH CHINGGU!

I AM GETTING EXCITED!!! PLEASE CF gods! Please hear our plea!!!!! HAN GA IN & KIM SOO HYUN in CASS CF PLEASE!!!! CHHHHEEEEBBBBAAALLLL!!!!!! :wub::wub:

We are all sick ppl.... we don't care.. do we? As long as they are togetehr - whatever mode of pairing - CF, Photoshoot.. whatever... isk isk isk isk

Sick people, very sick people...

Can I join? I love all Cass CFs. Freaking hot and sexy. If ever HGI and KSH in Cass CF, i want something like YEH and NICKCHUN concept. Dancing and grinding their bodies. Cant wait to see Soo Hyun grinding and giving us a sexy smirk.

Whaaaa! You're baccckkkk! We miss your Wednesday-Thursday spoiler chinggu!

Peipei and I are really really wishing/hoping for a CASS CF project for HGI-KSH. bwhahahha!

Heard that HGI is into dancing! YES I love CASS' SMEXY CONCEPT! BRING THEM BACK TOGETHER!!! Chebal!!!

There you are ...the chief of commander from GG club...wabahahaha... as long as we put the right button, then you'll be pop out from your cave...and of course you can join too...

dancing and grinding their bodies in CASS?? I think kiss scene much better... no need lock lips.. it's just like teasing kiss..?? hehehe

YAH CHINGGU!

Have you seen the news????? Hyun Sung and Hwon are in Bean Pole CF!!! Yes both of them! I just saw their pic in FB MoonSun page!

which FB?? I think there are 2 FB of MoonSun page... give me the link!!

There you are ...the chief of commander from GG club...wabahahaha... as long as we put the right button, then you'll be pop out from your cave...and of course you can join too...

dancing and grinding their bodies in CASS?? I think kiss scene much better... no need lock lips.. it's just like teasing kiss..?? hehehe

which FB?? I think there are 2 FB of MoonSun page... give me the link!!

FB PAGE MOON SUN

BRB chinggus! muah! see you later!

Guest pansy

nod..nod...make sense...but still... I wanna hear Hwon say it ..word by word..same like he said before when they're dating...with his deep softly voice... oohhh jeezz..... I even still can remember his sexy voice .when he said "naegga manni...ahjjumanni..chuwahaenttagu" yaaayyyy...melted.... and also when he was sick after the consummation nite with the witch Queen, he speak with his weak voice to wol...oooohhh eemmm geehhh... sweatingbullets.gifblush.gifw00t.gif

oooowww yaaaa *nod-nod* ... that part .. totally .. intensely melted !!!

errr .... this pics : Bean Pole pics drom FB Sun Moon

what kind of bottom is he wearing ? Scotland kilt ???

Bambiina ... no worries ... we love your chatter ... annnnd picture *wink-wink* :phew:

nod..nod...make sense...but still... I wanna hear Hwon say it ..word by word..same like he said before when they're dating...with his deep softly voice... oohhh jeezz..... I even still can remember his sexy voice .when he said naegga manni...ahjjumanni..chuwahaenttagu"" yaaayyyy...melted.... and also when he was sick after the consummation nite with the witch Queen, he speak with his weak voice to wol...oooohhh eemmm geehhh... sweatingbullets.gifblush.gifw00t.gif

'peipei78 ... here's something for you chinggu !!! ... sweet dreammmm :wub: :wub: :wub:

ep. 11 Hwon : "naegga manni...ahjjumanni..chuwahaenttagu

*waving to 1crazynyt* uyyyy ... you're back ... DMY chapter finish already, huh :P ..

btw ... i'm using your pics for my sig ... :wub:

'peipei78 ... here's something for you chinggu !!! ... sweet dreammmm :wub: :wub: :wub:

ep. 11 Hwon : "naegga manni...ahjjumanni..chuwahaenttagu

*waving to 1crazynyt* uyyyy ... you're back ... DMY chapter finish already, huh :P ..

btw ... i'm using your pics for my sig ... :wub:

kelcyyyyyy !!!!!!

it's daebakkkk !!! i certainly can't sleep now....wkwkwkkwkwkwkwkwkw thank youuuuu....mwuuuaahhhhhhh

Guest toho81

from MoonSun OST special edition

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr.가인찡갤 via wb

Damn it, I need my special ost to come soon. Come on yesasia! Move it with your express mail! Sigh.....going to not to try to compare Micky to Hwon anymore. Pushing myself to watch more tvxq stuff now to reform myself as a Tvxq5 fan lol

First and foremost - I would like to dedicate this collage to all my pervert frens in this thread.

:wiping saliva: drip....drip...drip

Ahh... no need lunch... this is enuff... yummy

*quoted image*

Shame on you... kekekeke but to me With embroidery robe or plain robe or just in his undies (well the one he wore in the bathtub considered his undies?? right?) .... Hwon still hot!!!!! .... the costumes don't effect me that much ^_^, but thank god his hat was not as high as micky's... kekekekeke... that would make him look like a clown.

Poor Micky how come we keep on comparing Micky to Hwon (timing not good for Micky)

He is HOT in RED, In BLACK.. In GREEN ... purple, yellow, white... even in PINK ... kekekekekekeke even hotter without all the "color" ^_^ ... heheheh

In your dream?? Wahahahahha....

Anyway I guess action speak louder than words..

Words words mere words, no matter from the heart - William Shakespeare

I know costumes don't matter, but TMTES spoiled my eyes with their pretty hanboks. That's y when I saw hanboks in rooftop prince, it hurts my eyes lol. But this is absolutely not Mickys fault. It's Sbs costume department lol

OK.

I am pathetic. pa-the-teeeeekkkk

But anyway! Allow me to babble......

1. Love the way Cheonna pulled YW to him after the marriage. Love love the shy looks (on her part ) and the totally horny look (on his part!) - has she got wheels under her ? He pulled her so easily! Shy look or no shy look, I think she;s the one with the upper hand with him- and that FLIP! I'd get my hubby to do it if I was 20 kg lighter.

2. cried like baby when Mommy met YW....oh my gawd so believable...omonim such a good actor, and the expression on YW - heartbreaking. The expression on Yeom- not so much. Even though you feel guilty you can't muster some shock at seing your dead sister?

3. Princess MW - I think the writer felt sorry for her...if it was left to the fans maybe she would be a slave- to sharks in the sea. I could see though that Yeom loved her. which is good acting by Yeom. That kid! That kid is so cute.

4. Dont understand why Shimunim has to go and die. Blardie selfish or what. Boy so many deaths here.

5. favourite line (one of many)?- who are you ? I am the kIngs woman, mother of Joseun , I am - SSK 1

bwahahahahahahaha!

And I dont care, someone write a sequel!!

OK.

I am pathetic. pa-the-teeeeekkkk

But anyway! Allow me to babble......

1. Love the way Cheonna pulled YW to him after the marriage. Love love the shy looks (on her part ) and the totally horny look (on his part!) - has she got wheels under her ? He pulled her so easily! Shy look or no shy look, I think she;s the one with the upper hand with him- and that FLIP! I'd get my hubby to do it if I was 20 kg lighter.

2. cried like baby when Mommy met YW....oh my gawd so believable...omonim such a good actor, and the expression on YW - heartbreaking. The expression on Yeom- not so much. Even though you feel guilty you can't muster some shock at seing your dead sister?

3. Princess MW - I think the writer felt sorry for her...if it was left to the fans maybe she would be a slave- to sharks in the sea. I could see though that Yeom loved her. which is good acting by Yeom. That kid! That kid is so cute.

4. Dont understand why Shimunim has to go and die. Blardie selfish or what. Boy so many deaths here.

5. favourite line (one of many)?- who are you ? I am the kIngs woman, mother of Joseun , I am - SSK 1

bwahahahahahahaha!

And I dont care, someone write a sequel!!

now you're sound like me...bahahaha...welcome to Hwon diseases...hehehehe

ANY UPDATES ON THE BAEKSANG AWARDS??????  CAN WE-INTERNATIONAL FANS VOTE ONLINE FOR OUR FAVORITE ACTOR.  I WANT TO, IF IT IS AVAILABLE.  I WANT KSH TO WIN THE POPULARITY AWARD(ATLEAST).   :blink: :blink:

Me too! But I am afraid that we cannot if we don't have Korea ID! So just support in morale!

Can we make a call-out to have Korean friends give a hand like this picture: http://twitpic.com/913c60/full

Please post the image if you can coz I cannot post image here!

:huh:

Guest Megamissy

Rooftop prince debut wrong timing,everybody still  having TMTETS hangover.KSH looks so majestic with the King's robe but not Micky I do not think Rooftop prince will  get a high rating, many people have fallen in love TMTETS and KSH the romantic king so called KSH syndrome.

Micky's looks very good in SKKS as a scholar but not as a prince he does not look good in the the prince robe but Micky looks very good with hanbok but not KSH.

No offence to Micky's supporter.

Guest toho81

Rooftop prince debut wrong timing,everybody still  having TMTETS hangover.KSH looks so majestic with the King's robe but not Micky I do not think Rooftop prince will  get a high rating, many people have fallen in love TMTETS and KSH the romantic king so called KSH syndrome.

Micky's looks very good in SKKS as a scholar but not as a prince he does not look good in the the prince robe but Micky looks very good with hanbok but not KSH.

No offence to Micky's supporter.

I'm a tvxq5 fan and I agree with u. Rooftop prince is on at the wrong time because due to the fact that the story is also about Joseon royalty, it will draw comparisons. Well I think like I said before, Micky is just the pure scholar type and KSH is the commanding king type.

@koora, here you go.  i posted the image

*quoted image*

I think we can vote, the voting is opened to international fans only for a limited time.  we have to keep an eye on any article reg that.

KSH fighting!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, padhari! Really, I want to vote, too! Show me how, I don't know Korean! :((