[Drama 2011] - Bride of the Sun - 태양의 신부

Arue

Guest shondrea2

To avoid downloading, watch it here:  http://www.dramabang...o_table=Drama77

Gee, it's nice to know that I'm not all alone in the world watching this drama.  But, I haven't been watching every day.  I skip a 2 or 3 days, then, do a catch-up.  And, I fast forward the conversation scenes since I don't know what the heck they're talking about.

Yep, the old guy's son died and the daughter-in-law and grandson lives with him and his daughter. 

The daughter's the one having the hot affair with that smouldy security guy.  Smouldy security guy:  http://www.hancinema...pular_Pictures  :sweatingbullets:

But, she's going to dump him because she's after James.  And, James may be using her for revenge against her father.  But, I don't think smouldy is going to let her get away with using him.

I've been wondering if the old guy's son committed suicide because in one of the early episodes, it showed all of them at a river's edge with rescue people.  And, both the wife and the mother collapsed.  And, the father seemed to blame the mother and vice versa.

Actually, I'm only watching because of the smouldy guy and to see Hye Won morph into a human being.  I hate all the other women in the drama.  They give the female species a bad name!  :crazy:

There's another daily that has gotten my attention:  "My Daughter The Flower".  http://dramabang.org..._table=Drama83  No subs, no recaps, no nothing.  But, I find it interesting.  :phew:

You can find recaps of My Daughter The Flower at Just dramas google it and click on the first one that says wordpress. You can also find recaps for Bride of the Sun there just click where you see recaping and that will take you to et.cetera once there click on the first circle. I think some of the recaps you can scroll down. I hope this helps.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So everyone how is this story? I keep peeping at it but just can't get past the last time I saw the lead and her man was in The Road Home where they were father and daughter.Ugh!  It upsets my stomach. But here's the thing. I keep wondering if this is a good story. I can take it if it's just a fake marriage in name only. If that's the case, I think I can watch it but then here's the big question. Is this a good story? 

So anyone following this can you tell if this is a good story with a fake marriage. Thanks! 

So everyone how is this story? I keep peeping at it but just can't get past the last time I saw the lead and her man was in The Road Home where they were father and daughter.Ugh!  It upsets my stomach. But here's the thing. I keep wondering if this is a good story. I can take it if it's just a fake marriage in name only. If that's the case, I think I can watch it but then here's the big question. Is this a good story? 

So anyone following this can you tell if this is a good story with a fake marriage. Thanks! 

---------------------------

What intriqued me was I read it was based on a true story, and the news reporter (bride) was married for 11 years.  I kept hoping I would read more about it and there would be recaps in English.  However, there does not seem to be any interest, much to my disappointment.  It doesn't seem too interesting, esp. since the lead so far seems so passive getting water thrown in her face and such.  The hope is that James will get even and maybe even the security guy will cross the daughter who is using him. The whole family of the old man is awful. On whole, the show is disappointing, I guess.  I am watching the evil stepmother in Hooray for Love, which is weird. The situation of the evil stepmother, no-good father, hardly present ill brother, off-the-wall screaming friend is strange. I am glad James has a calm friend and hope he remains loyal.  It may be far reaching, but I hope for a happy ending with James and "the bride" to get married.  It may be better for me to start skipping a few shows, too. This is going to take a while and I don't know if want to listen to all of that screaming from the old couple. LOL

I wish someone would recap this daily drama for those of us that do not speak or understand Korean.  It doesn't look like anyone will do soft subs.  Hope others will watch this drama...it looks interesting so far.

Okay enough already with the woe is me!  She needs to develop some backbone now.  Stop being so gullible and giving in to everyone.  Now's the time to grow up and make up your own mind where your loyalties lie.  Time to  stop being a little naive girl and educate yourself about what's happening and get yourself out of the line of fire.  Right now all the players are using her for target practice.  We're at episode 39 so it should start to shift gears soon.  Don't like any of the players right now.  Even Hyewon is getting on my nerves with her passivity. Will stick with the drama to see how it all ends.

All the synopsis I read about this series indicates it is based on true story of former Dong Ah chairman and his bride. Does it mean loosely based on a young girl marrying a older rich businessman or really based don the life of this former chairman? It is getting on my nerves, how can she keep quiet all this time? Start defending yourself and fight back.

In real life they stayed married for 11 years. Does this mean there is no happy ending for James and the Hye won?

Okay enough already with the woe is me!  She needs to develop some backbone now.  Stop being so gullible and giving in to everyone.  Now's the time to grow up and make up your own mind where your loyalties lie.  Time to  stop being a little naive girl and educate yourself about what's happening and get yourself out of the line of fire.  Right now all the players are using her for target practice.  We're at episode 39 so it should start to shift gears soon.  Don't like any of the players right now.  Even Hywon is getting on my nerves with her passivity. Will stick with the drama to see how it all ends.

----------------

I watched Ep 39 today and though I couldn't understand it, it seemed like a tennis match, back and forth.  Yes, it is tiring already.  I imagined her on a bus headed out of town toward a seashore to escape all of the nuts (especially her stepmom) and her contract.  Unfortunately, just when I thought she may be away from the old man, she was standing beside him again in a meeting.  Yes, woe is me. LOL  

I did see photos of the actress with her real son who is adorable. I am watching her in The Empress as well that will be ending shortly.   

Archived