[Drama 2011] - Bride of the Sun - 태양의 신부

Arue

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know why we can't access Bride of the Sun anywhere.  I so love this drama and want to watch it to the end.  

-------------------

The only thing I can figure is because of The Chinese New Year.  Production must have shut down for the week or a few days.  --- Glad to hear you are enjoying it.  I am, too.

='24 January 2012 - 12:50 AM' Thank you for the informative message.  I will be looking forward to the drama resuming soon.  Thank you again!

KR rejected payment from her (H) by throwing it back to her and "pitching a fit."  The fiance is upset with rejection.  Misun is still being tutored. Park and the guard are still scratching heads over KDH. A new woman actress appeared to be working for the old man and woman, such as a consultant?

Guest kayana20

I love this drama so much! And while it won't be easy to gets the subs I hope someday it happens. For now I ship Hyowon and Jinhyuk so much!Ahh I cannot watch it though because angsty drama's drive me crazy. Thanks for the pictures and info everyone.

Archived