[Variety] Kim ByungMan's Law of the Jungle (김병만의 정글의 법칙)

I'm seriously gonna have to seek some out and try it cuz it looked good when they were eating again this episode. I know they have it at my local Bristol Farms store but I hate going there cuz they overcharge for most everything...I'll prolly end up trying to find some at a farmer's market or Asian grocery store or something.
do that~or just buy one to taste,the tropical fruits here too is so expensive!!!~~
yep, leopard Hye Bin was in action again this ep -- she was awesome when she climbed that tree to knock down those wild citrus fruits she spotted in that tree. LOL at Noh Woo Jin telling Hye Bin that maybe he should climb it instead...uh, no -- leave it up to Hye Bin cuz NWJ will prolly just end up hurting himself in the process haha. I heard YDH say finding that fruit was prolly a gift from those bamboo lemurs.  Plus Hye Bin was awesome kicking that termite nest or whatever it was off that tree...she looked so fierce right there!  

yeah that tree climb was awesome!!!~~(OMG the bamboo lemurs is the smallest n the cutest out of the 4 CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE) i love hye bin doesnt even consider NWJ to climb it for her,she just goes for it and no one can stop her,not even the PDs~ 
I can't believe PJC was talking himself up about catching that eel on Go Show cuz I was expecting him to be the main guy but what a joke lol --- it was KBM who found the technique to catch those eels cuz they were too strong and slippery to try and catch 'em with your hands...so KBM discovered you gotta grab the eels quickly and toss 'em onto the embankment...even Ryu Dam managed to snag an eel and you know how freaked out he gets around animals haha.
OMG TELL ME ABOUT IT!!~~i was waiting for it and i heard in Go Show jinwoon mentioned that he bragged about that all day,and he said at first none of them wanted to go in but they had no choice since KBM went in too~seriously ricky n jinwoon would've gone in without second thoughts,the others mayb~ DUDE if even ryudam can do it(scrn txt:chubby ryudam first hunt),you dont brag about it,he even shouted "i've done my share for food today" pffft~worst they let go one eel at the start,jinwoon screaming "why did you just let it go?you should've catch it!" XD ~almost everyone got one~KBM as usual is so impressive,hyebin took the words out of my mouth "i'm more amazed about this guy,just how does he catch that thing?" it was his method that he learned in his hometown and he was the first one who got it and he got more than one~ ricky's toss was the best though,screen text "eel homerun" HAHA ryudam asking "why do you make the trap when you catch it with your hands?MUAHAHAH" that was adorable ♥ 
man, that scene where they were trying to catch the eels was freakin' hilarious.  It all paid off tho' at the end cuz they agreed that grilled eel was the best food they've eaten so far...sure beats those hedgehogs hands down lol. Ricky said it eclipsed the coconut crab they ate earlier and a new champion has been crowned. NWJ said they are not just saying that either cuz they were hungry but that eel really is lip smacking good. I have to admit the eel looked hella good when Hye Bin was marinating it & it was grilling over that fire *stomach grumbles*

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG mine too T_T i so want to eat some ;_; it looked so good and yes this is the best scene so far HAHA~they looked like they hav so much fun~they went frm super scared bcoz they can see anything to super hyper bcoz they got a lot XD ROFL 
They certainly ate well this ep cuz HWJ, Ryu Dam & Jinwoon also managed to find a "special" treat when they stumbled upon a pineapple. It was good idea for 'em to hide it until the right time to surprise the tribe.
yeah the pineapple is just a treat~ryudam and JW didnt know that pineapple grows on ground,not on trees XD though NWJ knew frm his last trip~so he isnt at all surprised~ 
I was laughing when NWJ painted Jinwoon's face to resemble his character from gag concert & Jinwoon breaks out singing "can't let you go even if i die"  I dunno but for some reason, I enjoy Jinwoon much more than Kwanghee, even when Jinwoon is acting like a goof -- he's just less annoying than Kwanghee & a better fit for the tribe IMO.
OMGGGGGGGG IKR???? PDs PLEASe cant we have jinwoon on the nxt trip too? pretty PUHLEEEZ? he is so adorbs and totally hav better presence than kwanghee ever did ;_; 
Speaking of songs, does anyone know the name of the song that played @ 36:50 mark...was it a YB band song?  That song is jammin' 
speaking of the awesomeness of jung jinwoon,the jammin song is his 8->

Next week teaser looks like the final mission for the tribe where they have to capture pics of the elusive and endangered Fossa which is Madagascar's largest carnivore.
they say its going to b d first time if they could catch it on their korea's camera+TV~now that would be awesome~ 
oh wow, that's gonna be interesting since Ricky was one of the founding members of KBM's tribe & an indispensable member too ...so I'm curious to see who'll they get to replace him? I remember that Eric from Shinhwa turned down an offer to appear for this Madagascar adventure due to scheduling conflicts but he remained open to the idea...so maybe he can make it this time? Whoever it is, I'm hoping it's gonna be great cast cuz the Amazon sounds like it might be the wildest and most interesting Jungle yet. 
the person replacing hav to be good though bcoz its hard to match up to the experience ricky hav had though T_T even NWJ seems more skilled with his experience to the jungle~ i am curious as well as of who is going to replace him if he really is not going~ 
and talking about go show,PJC talked about how he just hav the intuition to be a bad guy(well to put it in a better translation,a JERK) to start,he said he never thought himself as one but ppl around him,even his GF said he is~he said though he hav a car,and most woman would think that its a sure thing that he'd drive em back to their house,but he doesnt do that~he just drop em off to bus station or subway station and ask "which one is convenient for you?which station?" and then one day,it was raining and he dropped his GF off at the bus station,and when he u-turned to the direction to his house,he saw his GF trembling bcoz of the coldness,that was the first time after 6months of dating that he drove her back~ he said he hated girls to get into the "habit" of thinking that he'd surely do somethings for them~ *barfs* seriously the girl dated him for 5 years!!!!!!!!!~~ what an angel~
the mcs asked why cant he just send the girl home,its not like he doesnt hav a car,he does~he said not just that,things with manners like opening doors for the girl,he doesnt do~ 
and there was one time they planned to go to busan together~but at the same time his friend invited him to go to busan too on the same day.and he picked his friend over his gf and went to busan with them instead~ worst he told the girl on the day that they are going,not the day before(well it was very late night the day they are going) and he told the girl over phone that he is going with his friends instead of her T_T~ what i love is that GHJ was really angry at this and when they act over the situation,the guy got so scared that he agreed that his GF is too nice~ 

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah that tree climb was awesome!!!~~(OMG the bamboo lemurs is the smallest n the cutest out of the 4 CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE) i love hye bin doesnt even consider NWJ to climb it for her,she just goes for it and no one can stop her,not even the PDs~ 
yeah, guess those bamboo lemurs are shy compared to the other types....they weren't even curious to go down and greet the humans lol. yep, it was funny cuz NWJ was trying to get her to slow down & be careful but Hye Bin just swooped up that tree like he wasn't even there and to top it off, NWJ gets nailed with that falling grapefruit too. :))

OMG TELL ME ABOUT IT!!~~i was waiting for it and i heard in Go Show jinwoon mentioned that he bragged about that all day,and he said at first none of them wanted to go in but they had no choice since KBM went in too~seriously ricky n jinwoon would've gone in without second thoughts,the others mayb~ DUDE if even ryudam can do it(scrn txt:chubby ryudam first hunt),you dont brag about it,he even shouted "i've done my share for food today" pffft~worst they let go one eel at the start,jinwoon screaming "why did you just let it go?you should've catch it!" XD ~almost everyone got one~KBM as usual is so impressive,hyebin took the words out of my mouth "i'm more amazed about this guy,just how does he catch that thing?" it was his method that he learned in his hometown and he was the first one who got it and he got more than one~ ricky's toss was the best though,screen text "eel homerun" HAHA ryudam asking "why do you make the trap when you catch it with your hands?MUAHAHAH" that was adorable ♥

yeah that's pretty lame of PJC to be bragging that up & then to go on Go Show and still talk about it 8-| LOL, yeah KBM had to build that bamboo trap twice cuz the first time the gaps between the bamboo was too large and the fish/eels escaped...so he ended up covering it with a mesh but in the end it was useless cuz he ended up just basically noodling the eels anyway :)) haha, yeah Ricky's throw definitely went the furthest at 10m! Surprised the eel was still alive after being tossed that far. :-O They thought it was dead at first right? then I saw Jinwoon pour water on it to clean it and the eel started to twist & turn and I was busting up when Hye Bin said it reminded her of Ryu Dam earlier when he nearly passed out from the heat and they had to do the same thing to revive him. =)) Why did Ricky & Jinwoon release two of 'em back into the river tho? were they too small to eat or something? :-/

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG mine too T_T i so want to eat some ;_; it looked so good and yes this is the best scene so far HAHA~they looked like they hav so much fun~they went frm super scared bcoz they can see anything to super hyper bcoz they got a lot XD ROFL 

yep, full stomachs = happy campers! :)

OMGGGGGGGG IKR???? PDs PLEASe cant we have jinwoon on the nxt trip too? pretty PUHLEEEZ? he is so adorbs and totally hav better presence than kwanghee ever did ;_;

speaking of the awesomeness of jung jinwoon,the jammin song is his

ah ok thx for the link ;) yeah, that's a nice song with a cool indie vibe...I like the title too haha. yep, I agree...Jinwoon blends with the tribe better and it seems like he knows his role on the show better than Kwanghee ever did...he doesn't have to be the center of attention all the time like Kwanghee...not too mention I prefer Jinwoon's guitar over Kwanghee's ukulele. :)>-

they say its going to b d first time if they could catch it on their korea's camera+TV~now that would be awesome~

Hope they can accomplish their mission -- it would be cool if that happens...altho' is that Fossa dangerous with those fangs and claws? it kinda looks like it'll attack if it's cornered or trapped or something? :-SS

the person replacing hav to be good though bcoz its hard to match up to the experience ricky hav had though T_T even NWJ seems more skilled with his experience to the jungle~ i am curious as well as of who is going to replace him if he really is not going~

yeah, it'll be interesting to see who'll they'll cast to replace him if it's true...yep, NWJ is good to have around...I was impressed with his knowledge too...they always show him doing research on the internet about their new destination  & stuff...guess he has to do that since "physically" he's not the most useful around camp lol.

and talking about go show,PJC talked about how he just hav the intuition to be a bad guy(well to put it in a better translation,a JERK) to start,he said he never thought himself as one but ppl around him,even his GF said he is~he said though he hav a car,and most woman would think that its a sure thing that he'd drive em back to their house,but he doesnt do that~he just drop em off to bus station or subway station and ask "which one is convenient for you?which station?" and then one day,it was raining and he dropped his GF off at the bus station,and when he u-turned to the direction to his house,he saw his GF trembling bcoz of the coldness,that was the first time after 6months of dating that he drove her back~ he said he hated girls to get into the "habit" of thinking that he'd surely do somethings for them~ *barfs* seriously the girl dated him for 5 years!!!!!!!!!~~ what an angel~
the mcs asked why cant he just send the girl home,its not like he doesnt hav a car,he does~he said not just that,things with manners like opening doors for the girl,he doesnt do~ 
and there was one time they planned to go to busan together~but at the same time his friend invited him to go to busan too on the same day.and he picked his friend over his gf and went to busan with them instead~ worst he told the girl on the day that they are going,not the day before(well it was very late night the day they are going) and he told the girl over phone that he is going with his friends instead of her T_T~ what i love is that GHJ was really angry at this and when they act over the situation,the guy got so scared that he agreed that his GF is too nice~

Jeez, he sure sounds like an even bigger dbag than I thought...why go on national TV boasting about how he treats his gf like crap?! :-?? If it's pouring, wouldn't the decent thing to do would be to drive the girl all the way home? Even if the girl was just an acquaintance, the decent thing would be drive her home let alone it being his gf? *smh*  yeah, this girl must be an 'angel' to put up with him for 5 years...it's not like he's Lee Byung Hun or Kang Dong Won or something to put up with that kind of crappy treatment. [-( I'm glad that Go Hyung Jung gave him some stick for it & made him realize that his gf is wayyy too nice of a girl to put up with that crap. :))

btw, guess we were right about the ratings for LOTJ-W cuz I read that SBS is already planning another LOTJ-W to air next month...this time it's gonna be 3 eps right and not the usual one or did they mean they are gonna shoot for 3 days? :-/ yeah, I agree that actress, Jo An they are considering doesn't seem like she would be a good fit tho' but who knows? That Han Go Eun surprised me, so maybe she will too? :-? I wanna see Hong Soo Ah back again for this one. :D

ok, looks like they announced the new tribe for this upcoming LOTJ-W...so it's gonna be actress Jo An, gagwoman Jung Juri, MC Jo Hye Ryun, actress Lee Soo Kyung & they are adding a twist this time cuz they are including a man to go with 'em who is gonna be actor Park Sang Myun & the location is gonna be Papua New Guinea gain. So whatcha think about this new lineup? I know Jo Hye Ryun is reported to have been going thru some tough times with her divorce but good to see her back on TV cuz I always liked her from her Heroine 6/Hi-5 days. I don't like the fact that a guy is gonna with 'em tho'....LOTJ-W should just be all women IMO.

ok, I think this article says that Jaekyung from Rainbow has agreed to sign on to join the new LOTJ-W Season 3 that's gonna air next month...maybe she wanted to find out first hand what Woori experienced and wants to get on some talk shows too. ;)) well, if nothing else it's more eye candy for the show...so I'm all for it. :)>-

uh nevermind, guess it's old news already & has already been reported on English sites. #-o

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=17939

yeah, guess those bamboo lemurs are shy compared to the other types....they weren't even curious to go down and greet the humans lol. yep, it was funny cuz NWJ was trying to get her to slow down & be careful but Hye Bin just swooped up that tree like he wasn't even there and to top it off, NWJ gets nailed with that falling grapefruit too. 
yeah it looked like it hurts so bad though HAHA~poor NWJ but at least they got their fruit~2 big ones
They thought it was dead at first right? then I saw Jinwoon pour water on it to clean it and the eel started to twist & turn and I was busting up when Hye Bin said it reminded her of Ryu Dam earlier when he nearly passed out from the heat and they had to do the same thing to revive him.  Why did Ricky & Jinwoon release two of 'em back into the river tho? were they too small to eat or something? 

yep~they thought its finally dead but its not T_T damn just how did these things survive that? and they released the two back to the river since they already have enough to eat,so they decided to let the other two live
ah ok thx for the link  yeah, that's a nice song with a cool indie vibe...I like the title too haha. yep, I agree...Jinwoon blends with the tribe better and it seems like he knows his role on the show better than Kwanghee ever did...he doesn't have to be the center of attention all the time like Kwanghee...not too mention I prefer Jinwoon's guitar over Kwanghee's ukulele.  

yep IKR? i guess the role of maknae at home,in his group and now in LOTJ helps him to really be a good maknae~and he arent afraid to try~and of course he is a better musician and singer  than kwanghee~ WOOOOOOOT \m/
Hope they can accomplish their mission -- it would be cool if that happens...altho' is that Fossa dangerous with those fangs and claws? it kinda looks like it'll attack if it's cornered or trapped or something?
yeah but the crew def not going to that,trap or cornered~like the lemurs,they are just going to try to get it on camera~  
yeah, it'll be interesting to see who'll they'll cast to replace him if it's true...yep, NWJ is good to have around...I was impressed with his knowledge too...they always show him doing research on the internet about their new destination  & stuff...guess he has to do that since "physically" he's not the most useful around camp lol.
right? he knows what he can do,what he cant do,which is the best thing one can do~ not everyone can do what KBM do,but there are things that KBM cant do too~
Jeez, he sure sounds like an even bigger dbag than I thought...why go on national TV boasting about how he treats his gf like crap?! If it's pouring, wouldn't the decent thing to do would be to drive the girl all the way home? Even if the girl was just an acquaintance, the decent thing would be drive her home let alone it being his gf? *smh*  yeah, this girl must be an 'angel' to put up with him for 5 years...it's not like he's Lee Byung Hun or Kang Dong Won or something to put up with that kind of crappy treatment.  I'm glad that Go Hyung Jung gave him some stick for it & made him realize that his gf is wayyy too nice of a girl to put up with that crap.
UGH tell me about it~dating or not,even if its a guy friend,you hav your own car,you've been going on the whole day with her in the car but its pouring but you wont send her home? he said he is marrying her soon~ *sigh* i already feel bad for the girl~
ok, looks like they announced the new tribe for this upcoming LOTJ-W...so it's gonna be actress Jo An, gagwoman Jung Juri, MC Jo Hye Ryun, actress Lee Soo Kyung & they are adding a twist this time cuz they are including a man to go with 'em who is gonna be actor Park Sang Myun & the location is gonna be Papua New Guinea gain. So whatcha think about this new lineup? I know Jo Hye Ryun is reported to have been going thru some tough times with her divorce but good to see her back on TV cuz I always liked her from her Heroine 6/Hi-5 days. I don't like the fact that a guy is gonna with 'em tho'....LOTJ-W should just be all women IMO.
well i am not happy with Jo An and the man WTF??? this is LOTJ WOMAN for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the rest is good~yep like you i am happy with the addition of jo hye ryung,even jaekyung is actually a good addition~

yep~they thought its finally dead but its not T_T damn just how did these things survive that? and they released the two back to the river since they already have enough to eat,so they decided to let the other two live

well at least they are not greedy lol...altho' I'm sure Ryu Dam prolly could've eaten those two eels they threw back in the river by himself with no problems. :))

yeah but the crew def not going to that,trap or cornered~like the lemurs,they are just going to try to get it on camera~

I hope they kinda get close to it tho' & not shoot it from like 100 meters away with a zoom lens. :)) Maybe they should use Ryu Dam as "bait" to get close to this Fossa since he seems to attract animals. :-j

UGH tell me about it~dating or not,even if its a guy friend,you hav your own car,you've been going on the whole day with her in the car but its pouring but you wont send her home? he said he is marrying her soon~ *sigh* i already feel bad for the girl~

I can totally imagine this guy on the way back from his honeymoon asking his wife if she wants to be dropped off at the bus or subway station cuz he has plans to go drinking with his hyungs. yeah, poor girl indeed. :-<

well i am not happy with Jo An and the man WTF??? this is LOTJ WOMAN for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the rest is good~yep like you i am happy with the addition of jo hye ryung,even jaekyung is actually a good addition~

yeah I agree --  bringing that ahjussi along is a bad idea & goes against the spirit of the show. :-q There seems to be a bunch of girlie gurls along this trip...wonder who's gonna step up & be the leader like Hye Bin and Han Go Eun before 'em? I remember JHR used to be kinda physical back in the day but she's older now and I remember she underwent back surgery a couple years ago...so I dunno who they can rely on to do the heavy lifting unless they sucker PSM into doing all the hard work of building the shelter, gathering food, etc. Maybe he'll do it all if Jaekyung works her aegyo on him. :)

well at least they are not greedy lol...altho' I'm sure Ryu Dam prolly could've eaten those two eels they threw back in the river by himself with no problems.
haha yeah but that would more time+stuff wasted on cooking,bamboos and all~even their other food that was used to give flavor for the eels~i think ppl who likes to go fishing does this too,they catch many and eat some,let go some~ 
I hope they kinda get close to it tho' & not shoot it from like 100 meters away with a zoom lens.  Maybe they should use Ryu Dam as "bait" to get close to this Fossa since he seems to attract animals 
LOL yeah they could but i wonder if theres a law against coming close to such animals bcoz this is endagered species,there must be some law around them or something? right? or not? 
I can totally imagine this guy on the way back from his honeymoon asking his wife if she wants to be dropped off at the bus or subway station cuz he has plans to go drinking with his hyungs. yeah, poor girl indeed. 
OMG i can totally imagine the same thing~though GHJ scolding probably give him time to reevaluate himself~when he tried to come up with excuses as of why he is going with his friends,he said she might feel uncomfortable,and bcoz she is precious to him so he doesnt want to bother her~ GHJ said oh yes theres a saying that when you hav a precious big diamond,you only store it away~so whateva you do,you dont involve it~you do everything else while leaving your most precious thing stored away behind~ HAHA he started to sweat when he hears GHJ's attacks~ though GHJ said this is just for show,if she were the girl,she'd just hung up the phone and just seeth alone~well silent treatment is probably worst right? HAHA
yeah I agree --  bringing that ahjussi along is a bad idea & goes against the spirit of the show.  There seems to be a bunch of girlie gurls along this trip...wonder who's gonna step up & be the leader like Hye Bin and Han Go Eun before 'em? I remember JHR used to be kinda physical back in the day but she's older now and I remember she underwent back surgery a couple years ago...so I dunno who they can rely on to do the heavy lifting unless they sucker PSM into doing all the hard work of building the shelter, gathering food, etc. Maybe he'll do it all if Jaekyung works her aegyo on him.  
yeah but JHR is still physically strong~ yeah i wonder~but jae kyung isnt such a girlie girl too,though not as though as HGE and JHB~i bet both of them would be more useful than PSM~IMO relatively PSM is not as annoying as PJC but PSM is older~ T_T ah i still dont like it~not bcoz i dont like the guy but bcoz this is lotj WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN!!!!!!!~what part of that did the PD forget? ugh ~X(

haha, I see you changed your avie...someone is "melting" B-)

haha yeah but that would more time+stuff wasted on cooking,bamboos and all~even their other food that was used to give flavor for the eels~i think ppl who likes to go fishing does this too,they catch many and eat some,let go some~

yeah but I'm sure the staff hated to see those two eels get thrown back! :(( I bet those staff were drooling when the tribe was piggin' out on that grilled eel. =P~ This time the staff was prolly looking at their instant ramen and wishing they were part of the tribe :)) Usually some peeps from the tribe will hand feed the camera crew some food but I didn't see any of 'em feeding the staff this time -- guess that eel was too good to share. >:)

LOL yeah they could but i wonder if theres a law against coming close to such animals bcoz this is endagered species,there must be some law around them or something? right? or not?

yeah prolly so but they let the tribe get close to those other endangered species like that 3 eyed lizard and that one rare chameleon but guess this Fossa is super endangered and rare, so yeah, they prolly won't be able to get too close to it.

OMG i can totally imagine the same thing~though GHJ scolding probably give him time to reevaluate himself~when he tried to come up with excuses as of why he is going with his friends,he said she might feel uncomfortable,and bcoz she is precious to him so he doesnt want to bother her~ GHJ said oh yes theres a saying that when you hav a precious big diamond,you only store it away~so whateva you do,you dont involve it~you do everything else while leaving your most precious thing stored away behind~ HAHA he started to sweat when he hears GHJ's attacks~ though GHJ said this is just for show,if she were the girl,she'd just hung up the phone and just seeth alone~well silent treatment is probably worst right? HAHA

haha, I can just picture PJC on that show sweating it out after getting the third degree by Go Hyun Jung. #:-S He just seems like such an azz clown. :)) yeah, for sure the "silent treatment" works but his fiancee can also 'withhold' something from him too that'll prolly make him change his tune real quick. :>

yeah but JHR is still physically strong~ yeah i wonder~but jae kyung isnt such a girlie girl too,though not as though as HGE and JHB~i bet both of them would be more useful than PSM~IMO relatively PSM is not as annoying as PJC but PSM is older~ T_T ah i still dont like it~not bcoz i dont like the guy but bcoz this is lotj WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN!!!!!!!~what part of that did the PD forget? ugh

man, I sure hope so cuz this tribe isn't really doing it for me at this point. yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing me some Jaekyung in the wild but it's got to be more than just visuals to really make it interesting. yeah, I've seen this PSM dude on other variety shows -- think he was like a semi-regular on Star King for a while & he seems ok but yeah, I don't like having a guy there either.

btw, here are some BTS pics of the cast meeting for the first time for this show...

oRPXQ.jpg

j1JBQ.jpg

UAlAF.jpg

I saw this article too about this weekend's ep of LOTJ -- it seems like they're gonna celebrate the one year anniversary as it was one year ago on Oct 21st that this show aired its first ep. <:-P  Appears the tribe is gonna throw a little party and they are gonna receive video messages from friends + family -- Ryu Dam is gonna get one from his fellow co-star Ahn Jae Wook from "lights & shadows" & Hye Bin is gonna get one from her ex-group member & Joon's wife, Oh Yeon Seo, think Seulong is gonna make one for Jinwoon and think his mother is also gonna send a vid message? :-? Park Shi Eun is also gonna send one too. Sounds interesting!

btw, totally *OT* but did you guys see/hear this news about Kolleen Park's sister? well, it's her alleged sister but if it's true then damn! this is one bizarre & scary story! :-O 

oh man, guess those lemurs are making themselves right at home now haha -- arriving to get hand fed for breakfast & even crapping in the tribe's tree house :(|)  I heard Ricky & PJC say they lost the human smell now & they are just like the lemurs. :))

Aehy3l.png

More bizarre wildlife on display this ep -- that one locust that Rick caught looked a trip?! @-) I heard 'em say it looked fake like plastic or something & Jinwoon said it reminded him of the aliens from District 9 lol...that red tailed mongoose was a scary looking bugger...can't believe NWJ was putting his finger near its mouth -- lucky he didn't get it chewed off. [-X

Tsjrql.png

How awesome was Hye Bin yet again when she snagged that duck with her bare hands after all the trouble they were having trying to get close to one without scaring 'em off. Guess she was saying she got lucky cuz there were no cameras or other ppl around or else she wouldn't have been able to snag it. Now that's something to boast about not like PJC bragging about catching those eels. 8-|  yeah, KBM was deadly again with his slingshot as he managed to nail a duck in the river -- the tribe was gonna eat good again. Boy did they ever, as that duck became the new champion dethroning the eel from last episode. *licks lips*

NVF0Il.png

HDbxEl.png

That was pretty cool the way the rest of the tribe kept KBM in the dark about the little suprise bday party they threw for him. <:-P He seemed totally surprised and really touched too. He's not the type to show his emotions but you can tell he might've gotten a bit teary eyed at their gesture.

v7s0Ol.png

To celebrate the tribes' last night at camp, they got the aforementioned surprise video messages from their friends & family. Hye Bin in addition to getting one from Oh Yeon Seo also received one from her brother. She said it's the first time she ever heard her brother say that he loved her and she knows how difficult it is for him to say that considering their past, so she was really touched.

csnykl.png

Ryu Dam got one from Ahn Jae Wook but I'm sure more importantly for him, he got one from his lovely newlywed wife whom married almost a year ago.

8yQhOl.png

Jinwoon from Jo Kwon and Seulong. They were kinda rubbing it in by talking about the delicious foods they've been eating while wondering what Jinwoon has been eating on the Jungle. :)) He also received one from his mom & brother too. His mom pleading with KBM to look after Jinwoon was funny and they way she was concerned about how her hair looked on video. :))

b0i67l.png

PJC's parents send him a message too. I think they were the only parents that were at the airport to see him off too if I recall & his mom was the most emotional out of all the vid msgs...so yeah, maybe he's a bit of a momma's boy but it's cool that he seems to have really close relationship with his parents especially his mom. :)

dr5Ydl.png

Next week's teaser for the finale showed the tribe interacting with the natives & stuff...so looking forward to that one too. :)>-

TVXpNl.png

haha, I see you changed your avie...someone is "melting" 
i'm already a puddle T_T melted before the song even out bcoz i went crazy waiting for the song~ ROFL now that its out,i'm again seething that its only monday T_T comeback stage is on music bank~
yeah but I'm sure the staff hated to see those two eels get thrown back!  I bet those staff were drooling when the tribe was piggin' out on that grilled eel.  This time the staff was prolly looking at their instant ramen and wishing they were part of the tribe  Usually some peeps from the tribe will hand feed the camera crew some food but I didn't see any of 'em feeding the staff this time -- guess that eel was too good to share
HAHA seriously i wont let em near any of my eels if i'm them~its not that they helped or anything ROFL~ though i'm sure some of em probably went to catch the eel themselves just to get a taste of it later~ :P 
btw, here are some BTS pics of the cast meeting for the first time for this show...
they went to shoot today~ here are some airports photos :
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012102214400649308&outlink=2&SVEChttp://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1350884359405301017http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201210221506302810http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201210221515542810
oh man, guess those lemurs are making themselves right at home now haha -- arriving to get hand fed for breakfast & even crapping in the tribe's tree house   I heard Ricky & PJC say they lost the human smell now & they are just like the lemurs.
LOL yeah OMG~even the staffs were surprised by it!~they didnt expect the lemurs to come to them~and so many too!~LOL i love how they feel kinda good that they lost their human smell~
LOL they used hyebin's net stocking to catch fish??? ROFL the eel that they got the morning is somehow different than what they had the other day~and this is probably the best breakfast they had so far~
More bizarre wildlife on display this ep -- that one locust that Rick caught looked a trip?!  I heard 'em say it looked fake like plastic or something & Jinwoon said it reminded him of the aliens from District 9 lol...that red tailed mongoose was a scary looking bugger...can't believe NWJ was putting his finger near its mouth -- lucky he didn't get it chewed off.  
OMG yes that was just scary!~ though its beautifully colored!~even the mongoose~so many beautiful animals on this island  ♥ and AH the tortoise! ryudam always gets to see wonderful things!~reminds me of them in vanuatu,ricky and chu got to see the baby turtles off to sea~the tortoise dug the hole for 2hours!! 
did you see the banana on hyebin's hat during the introduction of fossa? LOL i am sure its all for the lemurs during the interview~ =))
How awesome was Hye Bin yet again when she snagged that duck with her bare hands after all the trouble they were having trying to get close to one without scaring 'em off. Guess she was saying she got lucky cuz there were no cameras or other ppl around or else she wouldn't have been able to snag it. Now that's something to boast about not like PJC bragging about catching those eels.   yeah, KBM was deadly again with his slingshot as he managed to nail a duck in the river -- the tribe was gonna eat good again. Boy did they ever, as that duck became the new champion dethroning the eel from last episode. *licks lips*
OMG tell me about it~this you can brag about till you die~hyebin is just too good!~ and i love how KBM asked PJC why the heck did he even bring a slingshot with him?hav you even try it? he said no bcoz he didnt see any~DUDE even ryudam is more useful than you as he spots the ducks for KBM~
and they even had pineapple,and i think i see him chewing a sugar cane too~ah now i want some sugar cane too~~~ *drools* and yeah the duck looks so good *opens fridge to find things to eat*
To celebrate the tribes' last night at camp, they got the aforementioned surprise video messages from their friends & family. Hye Bin in addition to getting one from Oh Yeon Seo also received one from her brother. She said it's the first time she ever heard her brother say that he loved her and she knows how difficult it is for him to say that considering their past, so she was really touched.
oh yeon seo's msg is cute~her brothers was cuter!~he went "theres so many insects there,so make sure you sleep with your eyes closed!~is there water there? do you even shower?or clean yourself?" =)) cute and they fought so much when they were little~they'll fight until one of them bleeds,only then they stop! and OMG LUV was a group frm JYP??? for real?
Ryu Dam got one from Ahn Jae Wook but I'm sure more importantly for him, he got one from his lovely newlywed wife whom married almost a year ago.
HEHE ryudam got vid msg frm his wife before marriage and after marriage~ ♥ his message "my body is not mine anymore,so of course i'll take care of it"
Jinwoon from Jo Kwon and Seulong. They were kinda rubbing it in by talking about the delicious foods they've been eating while wondering what Jinwoon has been eating on the Jungle.  He also received one from his mom & brother too. His mom pleading with KBM to look after Jinwoon was funny and they way she was concerned about how her hair looked on video. 
ROFL jinwoon find it funny that his mom tried so hard to hide her satoori ROFL~ XD the tribe didnt even noticed it~ his brother is cute ♥ "i'm not worried about you,you eat well,i'm sure you can eat insects and all,bring back a crocodile" :)) mom asked KBM "though he is tall,he is actually still a baby,please make sure he doesnt hav to eat insects" LOL and screen txt "no worries,we even catched a snake to eat" =))

and ricky kinda promised to buy the LOTJ team dinner and txt screen says "ricky-ya,we are still waiting for it" LOL still no time to get together mayb? and KBM too said he'll buy dinner for everyone,the cameraman "i love you" right away is just hilarious~
and WHAAAAAAAAT? no one for ricky,KBM and NWJ? 

i'm already a puddle T_T melted before the song even out bcoz i went crazy waiting for the song~ ROFL now that its out,i'm again seething that its only monday T_T comeback stage is on music bank~

yeah, looking forward to it myself -- I love the Ice Cream MV too. My fave part is when she & her dancers are literally riding the guy dancers. :)) I wish Hyuna was working the ice cream truck in my neighborhood..I'd be buying ice cream every day even in winter. ;)

HAHA seriously i wont let em near any of my eels if i'm them~its not that they helped or anything ROFL~ though i'm sure some of em probably went to catch the eel themselves just to get a taste of it later~ :P 
they went to shoot today~ here are some airports photos :
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012102214400649308&outlink=2&SVEChttp://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1350884359405301017http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201210221506302810http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201210221515542810
Jaekyung still looks super stylish like she's going out to the country for the weekend or something lol -- looks like she changed her pants too from the links you posted & went with jeans? :-?

MqkAR.jpg

Rceac.jpg

mRcrk.jpg

LOL they used hyebin's net stocking to catch fish??? ROFL the eel that they got the morning is somehow different than what they had the other day~and this is probably the best breakfast they had so far~

yeah it was trip cuz her stocking was just the perfect size to fit over that bamboo trap -- they needed it too cuz I remember last time, they used it without that stocking and the fish/eels just slipped thru the gaps. Ricky & PJC were so nervous in anticipation of their morning catch & they seemed like they were anticipating disappointment but glad, they managed to catch something and serve the rest of the tribe a great breakfast.

OMG yes that was just scary!~ though its beautifully colored!~even the mongoose~so many beautiful animals on this island  ♥ and AH the tortoise! ryudam always gets to see wonderful things!~reminds me of them in vanuatu,ricky and chu got to see the baby turtles off to sea~the tortoise dug the hole for 2hours!! 
did you see the banana on hyebin's hat during the introduction of fossa? LOL i am sure its all for the lemurs during the interview~ =))
ah yeah, that tortoise laying its eggs was awesome! What perfect timing by Ryu Dam to be able to catch it...it was funny when he was imitating it on the ground & waving his legs like the turtle's :)) yeah, he seems to be around every time for these things cuz they showed that clip where he saw that baby goat get birthed in Namibia too.

LOL, yeah I saw that piece of banana on her hat -- btw, what happened with the Fossa? The crew set up some bait and placed those night vision cameras around the bait but the PD said it's too hard for 'em to wait around all night and they would check back in the morning if the cameras picked up anything but they never went back to it right or did I miss it?  :-/

OMG tell me about it~this you can brag about till you die~hyebin is just too good!~ and i love how KBM asked PJC why the heck did he even bring a slingshot with him?hav you even try it? he said no bcoz he didnt see any~DUDE even ryudam is more useful than you as he spots the ducks for KBM~
and they even had pineapple,and i think i see him chewing a sugar cane too~ah now i want some sugar cane too~~~ *drools* and yeah the duck looks so good *opens fridge to find things to eat*
haha, yeah that slingshot was totally wasted on PJC for sure -- even Ricky and Jinwoon couldn't eat the duck at close range last ep, so highly unlikely that PJC would do anything with it. I was busting up too when KBM let one fly from his slingshot and Ryu Dam jumped cuz it almost nailed him haha.

yep, looks Hye Bin made him that "jungle cake" with the pineapple, those wild raspberries and a stick of sugar cane. Of course, they can't get any duk in the jungle but like Ricky mentioned it's a substitute haha.

oh yeon seo's msg is cute~her brothers was cuter!~he went "theres so many insects there,so make sure you sleep with your eyes closed!~is there water there? do you even shower?or clean yourself?" =)) cute and they fought so much when they were little~they'll fight until one of them bleeds,only then they stop! and OMG LUV was a group frm JYP??? for real?

Oh man, when Hye Bin's brother first came onscreen, I was like WTH is Jobin from Norazo doing sending a message to Hye Bin? :-t I dunno but he reminds me a bit of Jobin from his features. ;))

HEHE ryudam got vid msg frm his wife before marriage and after marriage~ ♥ his message "my body is not mine anymore,so of course i'll take care of it"
His wife is very understanding to let her newlywed hubby go on these overseas tapings for months at a time haha.

ROFL jinwoon find it funny that his mom tried so hard to hide her satoori ROFL~ XD the tribe didnt even noticed it~ his brother is cute ♥ "i'm not worried about you,you eat well,i'm sure you can eat insects and all,bring back a crocodile" :)) mom asked KBM "though he is tall,he is actually still a baby,please make sure he doesnt hav to eat insects" LOL and screen txt "no worries,we even catched a snake to eat" =))

haha, yeah Jinwoon couldn't even contain his laughter, he was cracking up so much during the interview. I think Ryu Dam misunderstood why he was laughing so much -- saying he's laughing cuz he's touched when it was actually the fact that his mom was trying so hard to conceal her Jeolla dialect. :))

and ricky kinda promised to buy the LOTJ team dinner and txt screen says "ricky-ya,we are still waiting for it" LOL still no time to get together mayb? and KBM too said he'll buy dinner for everyone,the cameraman "i love you" right away is just hilarious~
and WHAAAAAAAAT? no one for ricky,KBM and NWJ?
haha, not sure about Ricky but it looked like KBM went thru with his promise cuz I remember they showed a group photo of the tribe when they got back & KBM was working the grill in his backyard -- think he was grilling some oysters or mussels for the tribe. but yeah, kinda surprised that Ricky's wife & daughter, Tae-rin didn't send a video greeting but we saw KBM's mom before on this show and NWJ's parents as well...gah, I'm gonna miss this tribe when the show finally airs the final ep cuz this was the best tribe yet IMHO.

ZOtQK.png

btw, looks like  we have our first new member confirmed for the next adventure in the Amazon -- it's gonna be Mir...why not invite his sister too & we can have the first sibling celeb couple on LOTJ. :-bd

ok, according to this article they announced the rest of the tribe to join KBM & Mir in the Amazon...looks like Noh Woo Jin is back & unfortunately so is Park Jung Chul *sigh* also returning is Sexyama aka Choo Sung Hoon and joining 'em as the only female so far is actress, Park Sol Mi.

haha i'll stop commenting on hyuna MV here~we'll continue the spazzing elsewhere >:)
Jaekyung still looks super stylish like she's going out to the country for the weekend or something lol -- looks like she changed her pants too from the links you posted & went with jeans?

hehe she's a fashion student~i am sure she hav thought about her outfits for a few day and all~ 
ah yeah, that tortoise laying its eggs was awesome! What perfect timing by Ryu Dam to be able to catch it...it was funny when he was imitating it on the ground & waving his legs like the turtle's  yeah, he seems to be around every time for these things cuz they showed that clip where he saw that baby goat get birthed in Namibia too.

=)) OMG yes that funny too~ryudam!~i love how he keeps talking to the tortoise and call it elder :)) when the tortoise's leg got caught in grass,he's like "elder,wait wait,i'll do this for you" and then "OK elder,you can start back" "just a bit more elder" ROFL
OL, yeah I saw that piece of banana on her hat -- btw, what happened with the Fossa? The crew set up some bait and placed those night vision cameras around the bait but the PD said it's too hard for 'em to wait around all night and they would check back in the morning if the cameras picked up anything but they never went back to it right or did I miss it? 
oh no,their guide says that its going to rain hard that night,so it would be too dangerous for them to wait there,without shelter and all,so they left the camera there,with hope that they'll caught the fossa on tape~ 
haha, yeah that slingshot was totally wasted on PJC for sure -- even Ricky and Jinwoon couldn't eat the duck at close range last ep, so highly unlikely that PJC would do anything with it. I was busting up too when KBM let one fly from his slingshot and Ryu Dam jumped cuz it almost nailed him haha.
ROFL yeah that was a close one 
Oh man, when Hye Bin's brother first came onscreen, I was like WTH is Jobin from Norazo doing sending a message to Hye Bin?  I dunno but he reminds me a bit of Jobin from his features
OMG LOL yeah!~he does look a bit like jobin!~ 
His wife is very understanding to let her newlywed hubby go on these overseas tapings for months at a time haha.
i heard the appearance fee for LOTJ is quite good and well he is going with KBM,whats there to worry about~
haha, not sure about Ricky but it looked like KBM went thru with his promise cuz I remember they showed a group photo of the tribe when they got back & KBM was working the grill in his backyard -- think he was grilling some oysters or mussels for the tribe. but yeah, kinda surprised that Ricky's wife & daughter, Tae-rin didn't send a video greeting but we saw KBM's mom before on this show and NWJ's parents as well...gah, I'm gonna miss this tribe when the show finally airs the final ep cuz this was the best tribe yet IMHO.

yes only KBM hav kept his promise,the crew is still waiting for ricky to keep his~HAHA~ XD if only PJC is not there,i'd say this is the best tribe yet~ 
ok, according to this article they announced the rest of the tribe to join KBM & Mir in the Amazon...looks like Noh Woo Jin is back & unfortunately so is Park Jung Chul *sigh* also returning is Sexyama aka Choo Sung Hoon and joining 'em as the only female so far is actress, Park Sol Mi. 
*long sigh* DAMN~ i was so happy to hear mir and then theres PJC??????????????? *barfs all over* he's ruining this show~ GAWD PD,leave him out,LEAVE HIM OUT!!!~~ i guess ricky's place is going to be replaced by sexyama which is good~ park sol mi is not bad~ 

hehe she's a fashion student~i am sure she hav thought about her outfits for a few day and all~

yeah, she's apparently a pretty good artist too...she sketched TJH on Beatles Code during the show & it looked just like him! I saw some pic of a tiger she drew & tweeted and yeah, she's quite talented. She's gotta be right up there amongst idols with that one from Girl's Day who does those nice oil paintings. :)

OMG yes that funny too~ryudam!~i love how he keeps talking to the tortoise and call it elder :)) when the tortoise's leg got caught in grass,he's like "elder,wait wait,i'll do this for you" and then "OK elder,you can start back" "just a bit more elder" ROFL

Definitely gonna miss Ryu Dam in the next adventure cuz he's great with animals and especially tortoises haha...ya know, the next adventure is gonna be in the Galapagos Islands & they are famous for their giant tortoises. I heard they can weigh as much as 400 kilos! :-O That's even more than Ryu Dam. =))

Guess we thought it was gonna be the Amazon cuz it was rumored to be in South America & I'm kinda disappointed cuz I think the Amazon would've been more fun and interesting but oh well, the Galapagos Islands does have some stunning scenery, terrain & wildlife -- hope the tribe can get some up close interactions with the cute little fur seals! Hope they don't have to resort to eating one tho' X_X  There are a lot of iguanas tho' -- so maybe the tribe will have some grilled iguana. :))

oh no,their guide says that its going to rain hard that night,so it would be too dangerous for them to wait there,without shelter and all,so they left the camera there,with hope that they'll caught the fossa on tape~

yeah but happened? they never went back to check right? or are they gonna continue with the mission next week? or they just gave up? :-/

i heard the appearance fee for LOTJ is quite good and well he is going with KBM,whats there to worry about~

well, ya know how Ryu Dam is always having some health issue on this program -- I would think his new bride must get a bit anxious when she sees the show finally air and sees her hubby collapsing or fainting and having a bloody nose like the time before...she's prolly gonna ask him to up his insurance policy next time he goes again. :))

*long sigh* DAMN~ i was so happy to hear mir and then theres PJC??????????????? *barfs all over* he's ruining this show~ GAWD PD,leave him out,LEAVE HIM OUT!!!~~ i guess ricky's place is going to be replaced by sexyama which is good~ park sol mi is not bad~

yeah, I don't know anything about this Park Sol Mi -- so I can't comment on her but good that sexyama is back...he has experience on this show and knows what to expect this time around plus I don't think he's the type to put up with crap from PJC either haha -- he might toss PJC like a rag doll if he gets on his bad side. :)) I still crack up when I think of Sexyama imitating whiny Kwanghee. =))

yeah, she's apparently a pretty good artist too...she sketched TJH on Beatles Code during the show & it looked just like him! I saw some pic of a tiger she drew & tweeted and yeah, she's quite talented. She's gotta be right up there amongst idols with that one from Girl's Day who does those nice oil paintings. 
yeah ^^ i heard she's a good designer as well~ 
Definitely gonna miss Ryu Dam in the next adventure cuz he's great with animals and especially tortoises haha...ya know, the next adventure is gonna be in the Galapagos Islands & they are famous for their giant tortoises. I heard they can weigh as much as 400 kilos!  That's even more than Ryu Dam
yeah imma miss him especially when we hav to put up with annoying PJC in the nxt trip as well~ :-w
Guess we thought it was gonna be the Amazon cuz it was rumored to be in South America & I'm kinda disappointed cuz I think the Amazon would've been more fun and interesting but oh well, the Galapagos Islands does have some stunning scenery, terrain & wildlife -- hope the tribe can get some up close interactions with the cute little fur seals! Hope they don't have to resort to eating one tho'   There are a lot of iguanas tho' -- so maybe the tribe will have some grilled iguana.
nah the last news when ricky were considering,said its going to be amazon~i guess they were at planning stage or the news got it wrong at the time~ SEALS!!~i hope they'll get to play with em!~ and more wonderful things to eat~theres always seafood!~its an island isnt it~
yeah but happened? they never went back to check right? or are they gonna continue with the mission next week? or they just gave up?
it havent been shown yet bcoz they came back on the night and then they had KBM's party that night and the epi ended~it will come nxt week i think~
well, ya know how Ryu Dam is always having some health issue on this program -- I would think his new bride must get a bit anxious when she sees the show finally air and sees her hubby collapsing or fainting and having a bloody nose like the time before...she's prolly gonna ask him to up his insurance policy next time he goes again
=)) OMG yeah or she could be one of the spartas wife,you GO EXERCISE!~and hav him back in shape or something hehe~ryudam wasnt always this big,he was a lot slimmer before~ 
yeah, I don't know anything about this Park Sol Mi -- so I can't comment on her but good that sexyama is back...he has experience on this show and knows what to expect this time around plus I don't think he's the type to put up with crap from PJC either haha -- he might toss PJC like a rag doll if he gets on his bad side.  I still crack up when I think of Sexyama imitating whiny Kwanghee.
PJC doesnt actually whine,he just doesnt do anything~i hope in the second trip,he'd be more useful~ smexyama!!!!!!!!!!!~~~ 
and starting 16th nov,the show will be aired on Fridays 955PM KST

yeah ^^ i heard she's a good designer as well~

yep but too bad none of those skills are gonna be useful on LOTJ-W :))  btw, a correction cuz I said that Girl's Day member did oil paintings but it's actually pen and pencil drawings as described in this article here -- still very impressive tho'...I think I got confused cuz with this artist who did some oil painting with over 500 kpop idols in it as Marvel comic book heroes. @-)

yeah imma miss him especially when we hav to put up with annoying PJC in the nxt trip as well~

Hoping he won't be so annoying this time but I doubt it cuz that just seems to be his personality IRL.  :-<

nah the last news when ricky were considering,said its going to be amazon~i guess they were at planning stage or the news got it wrong at the time~ SEALS!!~i hope they'll get to play with em!~ and more wonderful things to eat~theres always seafood!~its an island isnt it~
yeah, I recall some of the English Kpop sites/blogs were reporting it as the 'jungles of South America ' too -- so it makes sense that it would be the Amazon but guess, LOTJ changed up plans -- I would've personally preferred the Amazon myself but oh wells...yeah, they'll prolly eat a lot of seafood but that's kinda boring tho' -- I wanna see the tribe eat weird stuff like native fruits and wild animals hehe...I'm sure KBM will bring along his slingshot, so let's see what he can catch this time around.

it havent been shown yet bcoz they came back on the night and then they had KBM's party that night and the epi ended~it will come nxt week i think~

ah, I see -- I thought I just missed it or something.  #:-S

=)) OMG yeah or she could be one of the spartas wife,you GO EXERCISE!~and hav him back in shape or something hehe~ryudam wasnt always this big,he was a lot slimmer before~

yeah, I've seen pics of him when he wasn't as heavy as he is now...he prolly was at least 50 kilos lighter in some of those early pics.

PJC doesnt actually whine,he just doesnt do anything~i hope in the second trip,he'd be more useful~ smexyama!!!!!!!!!!!~~~

haha, I didn't mean that PJC's whines so much but hearing Sexyama will be back made me think back to those scenes were he was clowning Kwanghee after he put the tribe & staff thru that whole mess. :))

and starting 16th nov,the show will be aired on Fridays 955PM KST
man, I'm not liking the time slot change cuz Sundays was perfect for me to catch up on this show -- Boo to SBS for putting Kpop Star 2 in LOTJ's slot. >:P

well, looks like LOTJ won't be airing this week due to some stupid baseball game. >:P

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/laws-of-the-jungle-2-will-not-air-on-the-28th

yep but too bad none of those skills are gonna be useful on LOTJ-W   btw, a correction cuz I said that Girl's Day member did oil paintings but it's actually pen and pencil drawings as described in this article here -- still very impressive tho'...I think I got confused cuz with this artist who did some oil painting with over 500 kpop idols in it as Marvel comic book heroes. 
AH these i hav seen!~ but is this the girl who went out of girls day? or was that another member? 
Hoping he won't be so annoying this time but I doubt it cuz that just seems to be his personality IRL.
OMG tell me about it~ i'd rather hav kwanghee than him~ ~X(
yeah, I recall some of the English Kpop sites/blogs were reporting it as the 'jungles of South America ' too -- so it makes sense that it would be the Amazon but guess, LOTJ changed up plans -- I would've personally preferred the Amazon myself but oh wells...yeah, they'll prolly eat a lot of seafood but that's kinda boring tho' -- I wanna see the tribe eat weird stuff like native fruits and wild animals hehe...I'm sure KBM will bring along his slingshot, so let's see what he can catch this time around.
oh yeah~i hope this time around someone knows that they can eat coconut flesh,not just drink the water!~ its an island,i bet theres a lot of coconut to go by~ 
man, I'm not liking the time slot change cuz Sundays was perfect for me to catch up on this show -- Boo to SBS for putting Kpop Star 2 in LOTJ's slot. 
OMG tell me about it!~ why move LOTJ? i guess SBS is not confindent to put kpop star into that slot bcoz at the same time superstar K and birth of a great star? on mbc airs~ i loved it on my sundays!!!~~ its a perfect show to watch on sunday! :-w BOO you SBS 
well, looks like LOTJ won't be airing this week due to some stupid baseball game.
damn~ inkigayo wont air this week as well bcoz of baseball(i hate it since that means i hav one less hyuna stage this week~) damn cant you air the baseball on cable channel or something~tsk 

AH these i hav seen!~ but is this the girl who went out of girls day? or was that another member?

yeah, it was some other member...I forget her name but the one who did the drawings is still with 'em.

OMG tell me about it~ i'd rather hav kwanghee than him~

I'd rather have neither. Both are annoying on this show but yeah, if push came to shove then I guess i would choose Kwanghee too as long as he doesn't go all bi polar again. :P

oh yeah~i hope this time around someone knows that they can eat coconut flesh,not just drink the water!~ its an island,i bet theres a lot of coconut to go by~

LOL, yeah I remember that ep when they threw away those perfectly good coconuts cuz they drank all the water.
:-??

OMG tell me about it!~ why move LOTJ? i guess SBS is not confindent to put kpop star into that slot bcoz at the same time superstar K and birth of a great star? on mbc airs~ i loved it on my sundays!!!~~ its a perfect show to watch on sunday! :-w BOO you SBS 

yep, I know LOTJ is just going back to its original time slot but I got so used to it on Sundays tho' :-S

damn~ inkigayo wont air this week as well bcoz of baseball(i hate it since that means i hav one less hyuna stage this week~) damn cant you air the baseball on cable channel or something~tsk

Damn AKP and their false information. :-w  Thanks for letting me know it aired this past Sunday -- I downloaded it but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. :)>-

Archived