[Variety] Kim ByungMan's Law of the Jungle (김병만의 정글의 법칙)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had high hopes for this Madagascar adventure & it looks like it's gonna put this show back on track. Just from the preview clips, it already looks heaps better than the last couple duds. Yeah, the first ep is always kinda the filler one where they show teasers & such but I didn't mind this one cuz Yoon Do hyun and his cute daughter narrating it & adding their comments about the scenery, animals, cast, etc.
YEP YEP!!~~madagascar is just beautiful!!!!!~~ and YDH's daughter makes the narration more family like so its cute~ like ur watching the show with a kid HAHA the comparison to the madagascar character is LOL~ 

The assembled cast looks like the best one yet IMO. Hye Bin rocks, Ryu Dam's return is a blessing & Jinwoon from his limited scenes in the previews already seems 100X better than annoying azz Kwanghee. i don't know jack about this Park Jung Chul dude but he seems to pretty funny compared to the serious role they showed of him in that sageuk drama -- guess he'll fit right in with Ryu Dam & Noh Woo Jin. The only thing better would've have been KBM's suggestion of adding Choi Hong Man haha -- man, that would've been all kinds of awesome! I can just picture him scaring the poop outta the locals. 
seriously they could've do withouth park jung chul~ i'm already seeing my future scowling at him frm the preview~ the boys seems to like him but i am sure he is going to be somehow like kwanghee~ he packed like he was going to some vacation~ even kwanghee came better prepared than him IMO~ but ryudam is SO SO SO WELCOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ \o/ LOL he said he didnt expect this show to do so well LOL and jinwoon ♥_♥ more eyecandy+skin this time around i could almost forgive PJC's addition~ 
Did I mention Hye Bin rocks!   So glad she decided to tag along cuz she's definitely not gonna be useless like the other gals they had on this show. The previews showed her willingness to get down and dirty just as much as the guys. I was LMAO when she holding that snake like nothing & was scaring the crap outta NWJ around camp with it.  
OMG SHE ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! i love how the guys said with half amazement,half scared, "she is a female general" "she is warrior" and more~ HAHA she is not just a "scary unni"(terms they use for jjang school girls) but VERY scary unni ROFL its great!~ YAY HYE BIN!!!!!!!!!!!~~
i love them kidnapping the PD for making them travel in that hellish truck/bus but him sitting comfortably in a car~ HAHA~ the PD shouted names of the crew even the writer but no one came to help and he had to travel with them about 1 hour or so~ serves you right!~ HAHA~ 

I hope this PJC doesn't end up the next Kwanghee on this show *shudders at the thought* I dunno but I just thought he was funny the way he's so socially awkward haha...his awkward laugh, the way he was greeting & shaking hands with KBM upon their first meeting & saying it was cuz his hands were sweaty & then saying it wasn't sweat on his face but oil lol...something is just off about this guy. He was even acting kinda weird when his parents arrived at the airport to see him off. 
yeah LOL probably bcoz the other parents didnt come?even jinwoon's parents who is the baby of em all~
yeah, I have to agree about his preparedness but I can't blame him for packing all that medicine, insect ointment, repellents & stuff cuz he said he watched this show a couple times and he prolly saw all the nasty mosquitoes & bugs that seem to terrorize the crew on all these adventures lol...but yeah, he kinda went a bit overboard with those electric flying insect swatters --  did he really need to bring a matching set? 
haha seriously if you hav time to pack all of this,then he should've taken the time to watch the show and see what these ppl bring and all!~or do like the woman does,go and ask kim byung man or something~ how did he get on this show in the first place is beyond me!~ even jinwoon doesnt know him!~ HAHA i love the guilty look and the apology frm jinwoon in his interview!~ 
He sure changed his tune when he met Hye Bin didn't he? He was telling the guys that she's not his style and next thing ya know, he's doing a 90 degree bow & acting like a schoolboy with a crush haha -- well, at least he admitted that he flip flopped once he saw her in person. can't blame him there either cuz she is gorgeous. 
LOL that or he is somewhat scared of her!~ HAHA she carry a great deal of charisma with her~ HYE BIN  ^:)^
yeah, Jinwoon looks to be a nice addition for sure...altho' I gotta give him a bit of stick for not paying attention at the airport when NWJ was stressing how important it was not to lose your passport cuz it's a major hassle to get a replacement as he knows first hand from Papua New Guinea -- of course, the next scene they show is of Jinwoon at the local consulate looking disconsolate about misplacing his passport.   I can't give him a pass cuz if it was Kwanghee, I would've been all over him too. 
IKR? T_T and africa is like the last place you want to be to do ur legal stuff T_T i wonder how it happened though~ dont they give their passport  to the staffs for keepsakes? the staff hav tents and all,surely their stuff would be safer with them right? *sigh* 
That was awesome! The best part was that Hye Bin was one of the ones that was helping load that PD in the truck -- just like one of the guys! yeah, that truck ride looked brutal for sure -- I thought Jinwoon was actually gonna hurl a couple times from the motion sickness. 
LOL yeah and the PD had the gall to ask them "have you guys seen the scenery? there are trees that only live here in madagascar" and all HAHA~ they put him on the truck and say, "see if you can even see anything in this!! XD"  
i read that KBM hurt his shoulder during this trip T_T he is healing~ i guess after this trip they are going to take a break frm the show n comeback later? coz kpop star audition thing is coming after this in the same time slot~ 

I was also busting up when Hye Bin took out all the different types of rope, twine & bands she brought along and they were all praising her for being so prepared and using her head...then the camera glances at PJC looking totally lost as to why she brought that stuff along.  I dunno why he was cast either but this guy is a trip...like he has asperger's or something lol...I wonder if this is the way he acts on the set of his dramas too?

HAHA right? rope is always useful when ur in jungle!~ maybe he is the type who are totally lost when they are out of their element? i dont think he goes out to variety much either~ for acting,you came prepared since you are  given script,props and all,u just have to come and do your stuff,everything else is given,this is totally different~
I was thinking the same thing...if they give their passports to one member of the staff for safekeeping? it makes sense right but then again, if that one staff loses their passports, then all 7 are SOL as opposed to just one of 'em losing it. I dunno cuz I can't recall how NWJ misplaced his in Papua New Guinea but guess he lost it on his own rather than a member of the staff by the way he was explaining at the airport.
right? mayb  the PDs dont want to be responsible for their personal loss such as passport or money~ T_T jinwoon look so scared at the police station? could we call it that? or is that a lawyers office? tsk tsk~ 
I have to say that desert landscape is breathtaking for sure. Was Ryu Dam saying it reminded him of the screensavers that come with mobile phones or something? Cuz that's what it reminded me of -- ya know the windows screensaver of the desert lol

!! yes yes~beautiful and even the trees they saw after is beautiful~this would probably be the best trip to jungle yet with a lot of things to watch~ the last trip,all we can see is snow and ENDLESS LAND!~ T_T(and a peek of d effect of global warming at the end T_T) this time theres a LOT of animals,not just bugs~ HAHA and the view is just WOW~ but like they say,how can you see all that when ur busy trying to stand or not to vomit? and they were travelling for more than 40hours!~ T_T
man, that PD was stingy allowing 'em only those 2 liter bottles of water to last 'em...I can see next ep they are digging like crazy to find water. Looks like all their watches were confiscated too even the staff lol.
how do they search for water i wonder? are they using some kind of tool? you cant just dig anywhere!~
ah ok, thx for the update....LOTJ has been doing well ratings wise right? I got a feeling this one will keep the trend going for sure -- so I don't mind a break cuz it gives the PD time to come up with new ideas and maybe a fresh format for this show.
yep ratings wise,they are actually on par with RM and considering they dont hav big stars coming on the show everyweek,and its just them surviving in jungle,no slapstic gags and all,i'd say they are doing very well~ yeah give the guys time to spend with family and all~ 

yeah prolly so cuz I checked out his naver profile and he does have a long list of acting credits and is an established actor but he is so out of his element on this show lol. All the other actors that have come on before kinda had a swagger about 'em but this guy is totally the opposite.
right? like you are on a very popular show,its already their 5th wait or is this 6th trip? i think even if you hav watched ONE episode of any season,you'd already know what you kind of richard simmons are you in for one week~HAHA~ 
yeah I don't blame him for being scared -- that one dude looked kinda scary -- the one that told the staff to shut off their cameras... i guess Jinwoon is kinda lucky that he's part of a TV show cuz if he was just a regular tourist, who knows if they would shake him down for money or worse?! 

yes that and it would probably took longer to get back and all T_T 
yep, the last adventure was boring cuz all you saw was endless tundra but this one is so varied with beaches, desert, even a forest and cows grazing haha. oh man, what about the scene where KBM was rubbing the sap of that plant on his arm & stuff and later that local guide warned them not to touch their eyes & KBM showed his arm was already blistering up *scary*

yeah and PJC ALMOST tried to ate it T_T that would've been worst~and then ricky n KBM goes on giving tips on how to check wether something is edible or not~first try it on skin,then lips,then gums,then on tongue,THEN if all is safe,THEN you eat it~ thats survival skills right there!~
I dunno but those 2 bottles aren't gonna last 'em very long especially in that heat. Next week's teaser looks good tho' cuz I think that's the one where Hye Bin chases NWJ with that snake. 
HAHA cool~ yay for nxt week \o/!!!!!!!!!
This show was the surprise hit when it debuted, so I thought it might fade a bit after the novelty wore off but good to hear it's still gonna strong in the same slot as RM.

yeah at first it had average rating but it went up slowly and after a while,the ratings got better and steadied~which is good~

The ep was equal parts interesting with the footage of the beautiful star filled night sky & the diversity of the wildlife on display including chameleons, 3 eyed lizards, sand crabs, desert rats, etc as well as equally frustrating like watching the crew having to dig for hours for water using pots & pans?! C'mon, PD-nim at least give 'em some shovels haha 

DAYMNNN the star filled night sky is AWESOME!!!~~ LOL the PD never gave them extra things unless it was really impossible like boats and all~ HAHA~ other than that,they have to make do with what they have,even if it means using their bare hands~
well, fortunately they managed to find a source of fresh water but the mud and dirt made the water undrinkable cuz of the turbidity but luckily, the water was usable when they let it settle for a couple hours and let the sediment drop to the bottom. Thank goodness Hye Bin had the common sense to bring along a water purifier! Just look at the difference before and after:

seriously though,after their first trip when kwanghee brought with him that tablet for the water,they didnt brought anything similar for their trip after that~did they knew they dont need it? and for this trip,hye bin thought of a purifier!~which is very useful~ ♥ HYE BIN  ^:)^
Speaking of Hye Bin, it was kinda a rough ep all around for her as she & Ricky fell ill from eating that unripe fruit & the staff got sick as well (except that one PD who must have a cast iron stomach lol) -- she really didn't look good at all but fortunately, the PD brought along the medical staff who gave 'em some medicine. She also felt quite dizzy from digging that makeshift later & was prolly suffering from a mild heat stroke. I dunno what she was saying to the camera during the Q& A segment but heard her mention the nicknames that she received like "the female KBM" that stuck with her and her previous LOTJ-W experience and was apologizing for something but she has nothing to feel sorry about -- she's got my respect that's for sure. Next week's ep looks awesome cuz it looks like it's gonna focus on her and that'll be the ep where she scares Ryu Dam with the snake
yeah well she said in betwen the woman,she is probaby the strongest,but here,it doesnt seem so~she doesnt want to be a burden to the guys,nor does she want to be useless.woman you are already waaay better than kwanghee,even noh woo jin,and they hav been to jungle more than once.i must say,give yourself a break,though ricky did warn her before she tasted the fruit. that one PD probably hav enuff food+water in his system XD i think the preview of how ricky feeling that his no2 spot is being taken away and her scaring the life out of ryudam n the guys probably is the way of PD to say the same thing to her~you are not weak at all,just dont eat anything you pick up along the way!~check it first and all~be extra careful,better hungry than sick~ 
Not sure wassup with the drama at the end when that one PD was on the sat phone and talking to the senior PD and he mentioned he's not gonna make it cuz they came under gunfire or something?   Or maybe I misunderstood?  
yeah he did say theres a gunfire T_T OMG~ scary~
That's a nasty looking rat that KBM caught lol. I thought for sure they were gonna roast it and eat it but it got away -- I heard KBM say he ate rats when he was a kid but was too young to remember the taste haha
OMG the rat!!!!!~i screamed n squealed when they showed the teeth T_T yikes~ so the cartoons arent exxagerating at all T_T there are mouse that have this kind of teeth T_T 
I thought PJC was gonna lose it this ep too. He seemed really homesick and the guy admits he gets bored & distracted easily which isn't good out in this environment. He pretty much gave up when he was chopping down foliage & used the excuse to wake up the others to get out of doing the work haha. The way he was half assing it & seemed frustrated, for a sec I thought that he did strike his foot with that hoe on purpose to get off the show.  i have to admit that he was pretty funny tho' when he was recreating his role in that sageuk drama and was fuming at Hye Bin for dropping that crab and Hye Bin was effusively apologizing like she was some royal court servant who made a mistake in front of his highness. 
i got annoyed at him when he "tried" to do something but doing it half-assed~if they were starving(thank god they had a lot of crabs the night before) KBM probably would've been angry at him then HAHA~i love how theres bubble of "we'll just accept your intentions".both ricky n KBM could've finished the job faster if he hadnt come with them~ kwanghee n ryudam cant do this thing,hence they DONT go at all,this guy wants to try but he cant? T_T EH? 
haha yeah that part was kinda funny~the guys loved it saying its a new character in the variety world~ 

oh man, I felt bad for Jinwoon (think it was him?) when his pot lid bent while digging that makeshift well.  When he was singing to himself, I thought he was losing it too due to the heat & lack of water haha

LOL its bcoz before they left,he said he cant live without music,and he feel awkward without his earphone and all~ XD and he got up and sing and all~the hyungs and even hyebin are worried too XD maybe he is really losing it :))
hey that's right -- I can't recall what they used to purify the water in Vanuatu? I guess they didn't need it cuz the water is unpolluted there and fresh and in Siberia, they just melted snow right? 
yeah mayb? i dunno how they knew in vanuatu but in siberia probably~snow is clean but how do they know about vanuatu's condition? mayb the PD have told  them some things in advance~ 
LOL, yeah I heard Ricky say he can't believe his spot is gonna be taken away by a woman. No one is gonna challenge KBM as the ultimate survivor but it would be something if Hye Bin will be considered #2 right behind him. 

HAHA kim byung man is the ultimate survivor~their troop arent called "the KBM tribe" for no reason~ he makes things run in this show~ yep yep~ ricky never had to worry about his no2 spot before~this is probably the first time~ XD 
oh man that is scary!  I don't know the political situation in Madagascar but I thought it was a relatively safe country -- they should've never picked this place if they knew there was fighting going on between the gov't & rebel forces or whatever. 
but africa hav a lot of this T_T i guess we should've guessed such thing when they were forced to close their bus/truck when they went thru the village~ why would they hav to do that if it was at peace? X_X
yeah, KBM is a brave dude to pick up that rat with his bare hands without gloves -- I wouldn't have touched it a million years lol. haha, yeah Ryu Dam was freaking out and he wasn't even that close to the rat -- I guess Ryu Dam is the big baby of the group -- no wonder Hye Bin was chasing him around next ep.  It was funny when Ryu Dam started to freak out when that chameleon was on his hat & they were all getting mad at him to stay still -- saying why are you moving when the chameleon is still? 
haha yes and his reaction to all of it just makes it more satisfiying to tease him~ XD LOL ah i miss ryudam~yay for his comeback \o/ the way he grab the crab with his eyes and laugh UUU theres one,theres more and stuff it all in that bag of his is just ADORBS XD ROFL~ even when they had chameleon on his hat,he was there catching a crab HAHA though no one bothered to help him and just put a chameleon on his hat jut bcoz XD 

ok, not sure exactly what happened at the beginning of Chapter 6? Looks like the crew lost their equipment or had trouble getting it transported cuz of the coup d'etat or whatever was going on in the capital city. So it was pretty interesting the way the cast improvised makeshift boom mics, light stands, etc...guess that saying is true that "necessity is the mother of invention"  
nah trouble occured 3 days before the firing at the city~they arrived in madagascar but A LOT of their things were missing!~example like the lighting team should've 10 cases,but only 4 came,something like that~ it totally effects their filming condition so they brainstorm to make those things~ so after waiting for 3 days,they wanted to reclaim their things and all that but bcoz of the thing,they cant~ 
Jinwoon put that guitar he brought along to good use at least & composed some song and sang it for PJC & Hye Bin to lift their spirits or whatever cuz he related some story about when he was down in the dumps and depressed for a while. It sounded pretty good even tho' he said he felt under the weather and his voice wasn't in the best condition.
haha i think its actually PJC and hyebin who came to cheer jinwoon up~he was just alone playing his guitar,hyebin came and asked him this and that and even ask him to sing for them~ i guess being an ex-singer she knows that is what he really wants~an audience~ XD 
So, the crew had their shelter and drinking water situation in check, so they just needed to find food now...they set off in 3 teams to find food and Ricky said what he thought was wind noise was actually the sound of waves from the sea -- so the beach had to be nearby and this made sense cuz of the crabs, water that was found underneath the sand, etc...I was busting up cuz they gave Ryu Dam some seal sound effects every time he was rolling around in the waves haha.
LOL ryudam knows how to make good tv XD he even showed us how the clams tried to get away frm him and he panicked OH OH DONT GO ROFL XD HAHAHAHAH it was super cute~ 
oh man, I was cracking up when Ryu Dam was pumping away at that water purifier but didn't realzie the hose had detached and he was filtering the water back into the sand.  The camerman noticed but didn't tell 'em haha

i love how both of them were like "does this work?how do you work this thing? OH IT WORKS!~ oh its hard!~" LOL d screen text,its not the question of what the tool is,who uses it makes a difference" LOL i just laughed~they pratically does it with their eyes half closed~HAHA 
This was the ep tha Hye Bin was scaring Ryu Dam with that snake lol. Hye Bin said she was scared of the snake at first but her fear went away when KBM explained how to handle the snake and she joked she even has a bag made from the skin haha. well, at the least the snakes died with a purpose cuz they were roasted over a fire and promptly eaten with a bit of salt. yuck, can't believe KBM ate that fly after he swatted it with PJC's electric fly swatter. It was prolly buzzing around someone's poop all day. 
ROFL the evil laugh he had when he managed to kill d fly is just :)) so funny~ yeah though i admit i squealed when he ate it T_T OMG why eat that thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~ 
and i love how KBM said to ryudam "oh wow he is actually fast!~i dont know that" LOL AHAHHAHA LTE speed!~<--says the screen text~ 

ah I see -- guess that's why that one PD was trying to rally the troops and get everyone to make the best of it without the necessary equipment on hand. Bet that "missing" equipment has already been sold on the black market or ebay lol
LOL yeah but not counting in the hardship the crew hav to thru to immitate the effects of the missing equipment,that means they have huge losses as well T_T just think how expensive all those equipements are~
yeah, there is a write up about that scene where he talks about his depression. Hye Bin should've done one of her sexy dances like back in the day on Heroine 6...not sure about Jinwoon but it sure would've cheered me up. 
LOL yeah though hyebin just being there,listening to his music would've cheered me up~boy love the stage and looking how much he loves music(and he says he cant live without his ipod) i'd say at least an audience who appreciate his voice would be comforting enuff,wouldnt you say? 
Was PJC & Ryu Dam serious about gathering those clams to bring back as food? man, they would need about 1,000 of 'em to get any meat lol -- that 's just for Ryu Dam. 
LOL IKR???? HAHAHAHAH those does look delicious though~its hard to find live clams at beach like that!~usually its just empty shells~ 
haha, when I saw that LTE flash on screen, I was half expecting to see Psy's "Oppa U+ Style" CF
HAHA really? i hav busker busker's XD  their song is more addictiv(or probably older?thats y i am more familiar with it?HAHA)~ PAREUM PAREUM PAREUM~ LTE WARP XD 

theres a whole series of CF of theirs HAHA its always there~either when i dwlded files that came with CFs or when i try to livestream~ :)) and the cartoons on the hands were drawn by the members of busker busker themselves XD

oh man, I didn't want 'em to eat those hedgehogs! :-t  They were too cute to eat haha I like how when both Ricky & Hye Bin kept saying how cute they were, KBM told 'em to stop saying that cuz they are gonna eat 'em soon lol...of course, Ryu Dam says those hedgehogs aren't cute at all and he wants to eat 'em :)) Thank goodness, the PD had the good sense to blur out the scenes when KBM was  skinning 'em and cleaning 'em  tho' :-&

They sure looked hella delicious when they were roasting over that fire but guess they ended up being a disappointment taste wise tho' -- I heard 'em say only the skin was tasty like pork skin but there isn't much meat on it & it was too fatty and greasy -- LOL at PJC asking don't these hedgehogs ever exercise cuz they are so fatty. :)) All that anticipation to eat meat & it ends up being a letdown. :(

Man, it looked hella fun too when they messing around in the sand dunes and when they were filming that beach scene between Hye Bin & Ricky and when they all started to fall down one by one. :))

PJC continued with that running gag where he plays his royal highness like in the sageuk drama but this time as a dog! It was freaking hilarious when Hye Bin joined him as a female dog with a romantic storyline and she kept inching closer to him. :))

hey laydeeB, what a coincidence cuz they even showed an old clip of Hye Bin from her L.U.V. days onstage with the one that also became an actress and is Lee Joon's wifey on WGM. ;)

oh crap, I jumped outta my seat when that rat ran across the screen and everyone freaked out all of a sudden :))

Looks like they are on the move again to the forest next & unfortunately, it appears it was too much for Ryu Dam as he collapses but luckily it doesn't appear to be serious cuz he's back having fun with the lemurs...it's always fun watching Ryu Dam freak out when they put animals on him. :)

btw, do you see those news links about LOTJ? It appears that season 3 will be back in November right? But they still haven't determined the location or guests yet...I think the article mentioned they are discussing moving this show to a new time slot too (Fridays I think?) cuz of Kpop Stars season 2...also, do you think there will be another LOTJ-W for Chuseok? I really hope so *fingers crossed*
nah i didnt see any articles or anything about LOTJ-W chuseok~ i guess they are moving this back to the old slot? friday night~ i thought they were going to relax for a few months and stop when kpop starts season 2 ends~i guess they are going to move on and just change the time slot~i am not going to be happy though,them changing d time slot~its a  good show to watch on sunday~ do the kpop stars on friday~why not? *stab*
oh man, I didn't want 'em to eat those hedgehogs! 
  They were too cute to eat haha I like how when both Ricky & Hye Bin kept saying how cute they were, KBM told 'em to stop saying that cuz they are gonna eat 'em soon lol...of course, Ryu Dam says those hedgehogs aren't cute at all and he wants to eat 'em  Thank goodness, the PD had the good sense to blur out the scenes when KBM was  skinning 'em and cleaning 'em  tho'
They sure looked hella delicious when they were roasting over that fire but guess they ended up being a disappointment taste wise tho' -- I heard 'em say only the skin was tasty like pork skin but there isn't much meat on it & it was too fatty and greasy -- LOL at PJC asking don't these hedgehogs ever exercise cuz they are so fatty.  All that anticipation to eat meat & it ends up being a letdown. 

OMG yes thank god its all cut out :-& but jinwoon is surprisingly willing to learn to do it T_T most idols wouldnt even go near,like those 3 relaxing n giving massage under the roof HAHA~ yeah d hedgehog was a big dissapointment~more bcoz the guide actually said that its a local delicacy~the locals loves it~ but i guess if they had bread or veggies to eat it with,it wouldnt have been as bad~
Man, it looked hella fun too when they messing around in the sand dunes and when they were filming that beach scene between Hye Bin & Ricky and when they all started to fall down one by one. 
LOL d gold medal for KBM's roll was just too funny! i love the text message "is it a human?or is it a stone?" ROFL ricky diving into the sand head first is just LOL
hey laydeeB, what a coincidence cuz they even showed an old clip of Hye Bin from her L.U.V. days onstage with the one that also became an actress and is Lee Joon's wifey on WGM.
LOL hahahah i love how hyebin warned them not to show her 2AM song,but the PD put the clip anyways and just add a caption of "it was pretty!" haha rule no 1 on variety show,you dont mention anything you do not wish to be dig out!~it cant be helped if the PD does it themselves  but you're just digging your own grave if you mention it yourself HAHA~
oh crap, I jumped outta my seat when that rat ran across the screen and everyone freaked out all of a sudden
LOL and it is catched immedeatly!~its a big mistake to come near this ppl rat!~they'll eat you and KBM just wont let anything that can be eaten slide past him!~rat learned its lesson the hard way HAHA~ (funny that in my head,UUU they r so going to catch that rat and then they show the clip KBM catching it with a slipper LOL poor rat) 
Looks like they are on the move again to the forest next & unfortunately, it appears it was too much for Ryu Dam as he collapses but luckily it doesn't appear to be serious cuz he's back having fun with the lemurs...it's always fun watching Ryu Dam freak out when they put animals on him.  
T_T yeah~seriously ryudam needs to do some training or something for nxt time~ do some cycling or something~ his weight,the heat,lack of water+food,the distant T_T
and d truth game was funny~question 1 : have u ever regretted even for a second,that you've come here? everyone except PJC raised their thumb and they all feel betrayed HAHA~he said he hav feel annoyed,angry and all but no regrets since that is a stupid thing to do~question 2 frm ricky: if you are given d opportunity to go back to seoul this instance,i'd go back immedeatly~LOL i am sure at the time all of em was just waiting for PJC to raise up his thumb and he almost did and i think he realised it a second too late that he's d only one HAHA~and of course they all berates on him how he hav no regrets and all but wants to go back~ n of course the talk goes back to food~how good it is to hav samgyusal and all~question 3 : you have done no2 in the jungle~ NO ONE XD LOL jinwoon said he used to go every morning but now he cant HAHA and hyebin said she sometimes do it more than once a day~ seriously girl always give TMI T_T but just at the time KBM farted LOL he doesnt seem to have the problem :)

*hangsself* OK i am sorry~so the LOTJ W WILL air this chuseok~ on Oct 1 
Han Go Eun,Jang Sin Yeong,Shin Bong Seun,Jung Ju Ri and Go Woori(Rainbow)
a few articles~ 
han go eun going makeup less for LOTJ-Whttp://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=230641
and pic of jang sin yeong 
http://twitpic.com/ay2tb5
theres a few articles saying that she too is d KBM-woman ver~ lets see how she do this time~ theres one article says she does something KBM cant do,which is starting a fire without using any lighter or similar~she made it in 10seconds~ KBM took 6 hours~ 
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012092510572589522&outlink=2&SVEC <--article~

OMG yes thank god its all cut out but jinwoon is surprisingly willing to learn to do it T_T most idols wouldnt even go near,like those 3 relaxing n giving massage under the roof HAHA~ yeah d hedgehog was a big dissapointment~more bcoz the guide actually said that its a local delicacy~the locals loves it~ but i guess if they had bread or veggies to eat it with,it wouldnt have been as bad~

LOL, yeah I was tripping out the way Jinwoon was all into it -- like he couldn't take his eyes off of KBM prepping those hedgehogs.
@-)  Hye Bin didn't flinch either cuz she was right there too when KBM was chopping 'em up & taking out their guts and stuff lol...they should've dried the meat out and salted it to make some hedgehog jerky haha.

LOL d gold medal for KBM's roll was just too funny! i love the text message "is it a human?or is it a stone?" ROFL ricky diving into the sand head first is just LOL

yeah, Ricky's dive was hilarious -- it looked like he got sand in his ear too by the way he was shaking his head. :))

LOL hahahah i love how hyebin warned them not to show her 2AM song,but the PD put the clip anyways and just add a caption of "it was pretty!" haha rule no 1 on variety show,you dont mention anything you do not wish to be dig out!~it cant be helped if the PD does it themselves  but you're just digging your own grave if you mention it yourself HAHA~

so true, she should've never mentioned it lol but hey, she should be proud of 2AM, it's what put her on the map right? Just like Park Ji Yoon & "adult ceremony" -- no matter what else she does in her career, she'll always be remembered for that song. :))

LOL and it is catched immedeatly!~its a big mistake to come near this ppl rat!~they'll eat you and KBM just wont let anything that can be eaten slide past him!~rat learned its lesson the hard way HAHA~ (funny that in my head,UUU they r so going to catch that rat and then they show the clip KBM catching it with a slipper LOL poor rat)

totally weird but I keep hearing the SNSD song in my mind every time they show rats on this show. %-( :-j

T_T yeah~seriously ryudam needs to do some training or something for nxt time~ do some cycling or something~ his weight,the heat,lack of water+food,the distant T_T
and d truth game was funny~question 1 : have u ever regretted even for a second,that you've come here? everyone except PJC raised their thumb and they all feel betrayed HAHA~he said he hav feel annoyed,angry and all but no regrets since that is a stupid thing to do~question 2 frm ricky: if you are given d opportunity to go back to seoul this instance,i'd go back immedeatly~LOL i am sure at the time all of em was just waiting for PJC to raise up his thumb and he almost did and i think he realised it a second too late that he's d only one HAHA~and of course they all berates on him how he hav no regrets and all but wants to go back~ n of course the talk goes back to food~how good it is to hav samgyusal and all~question 3 : you have done no2 in the jungle~ NO ONE XD LOL jinwoon said he used to go every morning but now he cant HAHA and hyebin said she sometimes do it more than once a day~ seriously girl always give TMI T_T but just at the time KBM farted LOL he doesnt seem to have the problem

LOL at the truth game. I saw NWJ & Hye Bin both say they don't want to play anymore after PJC said that he's a guy who doesn't live with regrets and started to walk away but PJC said there are still two people left to play. :)) btw, what was KBM making in the background with the electric insect swatter while everyone else was playing the truth game? :-? yeah, KBM passed gas right on cue! =))

*hangsself* OK i am sorry~so the LOTJ W WILL air this chuseok~ on Oct 1 
Han Go Eun,Jang Sin Yeong,Shin Bong Seun,Jung Ju Ri and Go Woori(Rainbow)
a few articles~ 
han go eun going makeup less for LOTJ-Whttp://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=230641
and pic of jang sin yeong 
http://twitpic.com/ay2tb5
theres a few articles saying that she too is d KBM-woman ver~ lets see how she do this time~ theres one article says she does something KBM cant do,which is starting a fire without using any lighter or similar~she made it in 10seconds~ KBM took 6 hours~ 
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012092510572589522&outlink=2&SVEC <--article~
Awesome! Will definitely be checking this one out! :-bd Not that familiar with those actresses...I mean I've seen 'em in dramas but don't know how they are on variety shows tho'? The two gagwoman are always good for laughs especially Shin Bong Sun and we know that Woori is a strong swimmer which could come in handy since they are going to that Malakula Island in Vanuatu.

Totally curious now to see Jang Sin Yeong start a fire in 10 secs without a firestarter kit?!  :-O sheesh, here's an article about that LOTJ-W special for Chuseok from almost a month ago & I missed it.  #-o  

LOL, yeah I was tripping out the way Jinwoon was all into it -- like he couldn't take his eyes off of KBM prepping those hedgehogs.   Hye Bin didn't flinch either cuz she was right there too when KBM was chopping 'em up & taking out their guts and stuff lol...they should've dried the meat out and salted it to make some hedgehog jerky haha.

HAHA now i wonder if the guts is actually the part they should've eaten since they say the hedgehog barely hav any meat :P
yeah, Ricky's dive was hilarious -- it looked like he got sand in his ear too by the way he was shaking his head. 
and oh talking about the sands,during their walk at the end,there were iron in the sand? or was that magnet? (too lazy to rewatch) but i wonder if that is naturally in the sand~ 
so true, she should've never mentioned it lol but hey, she should be proud of 2AM, it's what put her on the map right? Just like Park Ji Yoon & "adult ceremony" -- no matter what else she does in her career, she'll always be remembered for that song. 
LOL yep yep~thats the only song frm her~ the rest is just variety stuff~ probably it was bcoz its her before face tuning? *gulp* X_X  though IMO she was beautiful before and after
totally weird but I keep hearing the SNSD song in my mind every time they show rats on this show. 
wait what SNSD song? 
btw, what was KBM making in the background with the electric insect swatter while everyone else was playing the truth game?  yeah, KBM passed gas right on cue! 

i dunno myself~its somekind of a trap? i love how ryudam says in amazement "hyung do you have some kind of guide in your head telling you what to do?" HAHA XD 
Awesome! Will definitely be checking this one out!  Not that familiar with those actresses...I mean I've seen 'em in dramas but don't know how they are on variety shows tho'? The two gagwoman are always good for laughs especially Shin Bong Sun and we know that Woori is a strong swimmer which could come in handy since they are going to that Malakula Island in Vanuatu.

yeah am not familiar with the actresses as well,i think i hav seen them ONCE or  twice on shows other than drama,so lets see~ HEHE woori is everywhere nowadays~ good for her~ though IMO she should've stayed in IY2~ 

HAHA now i wonder if the guts is actually the part they should've eaten since they say the hedgehog barely hav any meat

LOL, what's that blood sausage called that Koreans love? soondae? they could've made some with hedgehog. :))

and oh talking about the sands,during their walk at the end,there were iron in the sand? or was that magnet? (too lazy to rewatch) but i wonder if that is naturally in the sand~

I'd be freaking out tho' if I found anything metal or iron in the sand -- thinking it's a land mine with  that footage they showed of the running gun battles in the streets of the capital. :-SS

LOL yep yep~thats the only song frm her~ the rest is just variety stuff~ probably it was bcoz its her before face tuning? *gulp* though IMO she was beautiful before and after

haha, I like how you put it -- "face tuning" :)) but yeah, like you said it wasn't a drastic change or anything and you could still recognize her features pre-surgery unlike some others who won't be mentioned who look like a completely different person or even worse, some celebs who looked better before they went under the knife! :-$

wait what SNSD song?

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby!  :-\"  isn't rat pronounced "gee' in Korean? :-j

i dunno myself~its somekind of a trap? i love how ryudam says in amazement "hyung do you have some kind of guide in your head telling you what to do?" HAHA XD

yep, that's exactly why this is KBM's show and not Ryu Dam's Law of the Jungle. :))

yeah am not familiar with the actresses as well,i think i hav seen them ONCE or  twice on shows other than drama,so lets see~ HEHE woori is everywhere nowadays~ good for her~ though IMO she should've stayed in IY2~

yeah, she sure is busy and active these days. Here's a pic of her holding a bat in LOTJ-W -- wonder if they are gonna end up eating it? :-? LOL at Shin Bong Sun's reaction in the background hehe.

iDlHw.jpg

LOL, what's that blood sausage called that Koreans love? soondae? they could've made some with hedgehog. 
LOL IKR?but they lack the spices and all!~ 
I'd be freaking out tho' if I found anything metal or iron in the sand -- thinking it's a land mine with  that footage they showed of the running gun battles in the streets of the capital. 
OMG it didnt even occur to me!~ :-SS oh gawd!~ T_T 
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby!    isn't rat pronounced "gee' in Korean? 

=)) LOL oh god!~ yeah but it hav to be like GWEE GWEE GWEE~~~ 
haha, I like how you put it -- "face tuning"  but yeah, like you said it wasn't a drastic change or anything and you could still recognize her features pre-surgery unlike some others who won't be mentioned who look like a completely different person or even worse, some celebs who looked better before they went under the knife! 

yep it wasnt a drastic change~she was beautiful before,after she is still OK~ so many bad example of afters though T_T even the male celeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, she sure is busy and active these days. Here's a pic of her holding a bat in LOTJ-W -- wonder if they are gonna end up eating it?  LOL at Shin Bong Sun's reaction in the background hehe.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? that is woori holding the bat!!!~~i almost cant recognize her!~ LOL oh  god make up less face~HAHA plus the wierd face expression!~ good that she didnt even freak out~ brownie points for woori~ by the look of shin bong sun,she wouldnt go near the thing~ 

Archived