[Variety] Invincible Youth 2 청춘불패 2

Guest winaitip

while wait foe Semi-fly I've got torrent file for xvid

here is url

http://www.jaebang.com/xe/?module=file&act=procFileDownload&file_srl=1389922&sid=fe423a1fd8335ca83c39b6cec854245a

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weel episode was nice. It looks like things are getting better. The biggest complain this time is that they pretty much got a barn the same way the got a house. In season one they had to build it from scratch. 

I just wish Boom would stopped the teeth jokes, they are not funny anymore and the PD's fire Hyunwoo, he is useless and his screen time could be used for another member.

Haha yeah Hyunwoo is totally useless. If he doesnt improve till ep 10 then he just not meant to be in variety shows. Episode 7 was nice i think the show will keep imroving.

Guest shadowangel28

I am watching these because of hyun woo and suzy.. I like hyun woo, but he needs to improve himself, ahaha, he is kinda shy or doesn't talk a lot or take actions. Suzy is cool. Ji young is lively. Overall, for me, this show is good for, it still made me laugh. But I will be glad it will improve :]

This is the first variety of korea I watch ;]

Guest shadowangel28

Episode 7 was funnier. This is the 2nd best episode for me at the moment. I bet all of them never imagined they will clean cow poop..hihi..

Games are fun!! They should do that a lot.. Sunny's vote is clever, hehe, that was a fun voting.

Guest shadowangel28

ahh, sad.. no episode this week.// I wonder why?

Anyone knows when will KBS World resume their broadcasting of IY2?

Btw, i really like a lot episode 8. It was heartwarming, funny and touching. But I really hope MCs do their job better, they should be funnier..

Bora, Suzy, Amber, Ji Young are consistent in what they are doing, they are funny and can do anything or always ready.. ;] Ye won and her mother scenes are funny too.. ahaha..

I wasn't able to watch the season 1. But I hope in season 2, there is a challenge that they really need to work hard, actually, that;s what I want to see..

Although episode 8 and 9 are both hilarious during some parts... I don't get the feeling like I'm watching Invincible Youth sometimes. I don't like to compare season 1 and season 2 too much, but I really hope they kept at least the theme and feel.

Although episode 8 and 9 are both hilarious during some parts... I don't get the feeling like I'm watching Invincible Youth sometimes. I don't like to compare season 1 and season 2 too much, but I really hope they kept at least the theme and feel.

I agree with you. I really, really hoped that IY 2 would be just as great as the first season but it's actually pretty disappointing and BORING. It's not that I want IY2 to be an exact copy of IY1 but as you said, at least the "feel" should be the same.

I like the interactions with the village people and the parts where they are working the most. For the most part however, they just sit around in their luxurious house and play useless games and do (mostly) unfunny gags, all of which could easily be done in a studio in Seoul, no need to drive out to a fishing village. A lot of it seems to be forced. I think the producers, MCs and G8 are trying way to hard instead of just going with the flow. Like some of the most hilarious things in IY1 happened while they were farming or interacting with the animals or when they talked to the elderly people. Seriously, the "human aspect" is what made IY1 so good. People like Chief Wanggu, Road Lee and all the ahjummas who taught the members all the skills they needed, who treated them like their own grandchildren, were what set the show apart from other idol shows. We got to see another side of those seemingly "perfect" idols: without makeup, working hard, not caring about their image but caring about the people in the village. THIS is what is missing this season, in my opinion. There is no real connection with the residents of the village but they are just used as props. Like the chief, I know a lot of people don't like him and think he's mean, but I think he's just acting like this because the PDs asked him to use that kind of persona so that he is different from chief Wanggu. I feel sorry for him actually.

I think IY2's problem really is that they don't have a direction or clear theme. I'm not sure but the motto is still "self sufficiency" like in season 1, right? Frankly, I don't see any self sufficiency here. They got a perfect house served on a platter and don't really have to work hard for other things and when they are actually working, then the viewer is left wondering: "Ok, so they did this and that...so what???" The working is just randomnly thrown in like, "oh we should show the girls catching octopus and then sell them to fans..." The kimchi episode actually had real potential, they made kimchi to give it to the elderly who couldn't make kimchi themselves anymore....but the part where they delivered the kimchi and meeting the villagers was almost completely cut out and only squeezed into the last minute or two. Instead a totally useless, "kimchi making battle" was dragged on and on....the PDs were focusing on the wrong thing here imo.

There is also no real bonding between the members or at least the viewer doesn't see it. Again, I have to compare it with IY1, where the members sat in their cosy room and really talk about meaningful things instead of just trying to be as funny as possible. The thing

The thing is, I like a lot of the people in IY, especially Suzy and Soo Geun, and I really wanted the show to succeed but I feel like it's hopeless unless the PDs finally wake up and give IY2 the old "feel" back.

I know it's not really fair to compare season 1 and season 2 like this but I can't help feeling that while IY2 shouldn't replicate everything that has been done in season 1 the core theme of the show should still be the same.

Guest shadowangel28

Yeah, I laugh hard most of the times in episode 8 & 9. All of them looks they were really having fun, I can hear them laugh most of the times. But the theme, really doesn't show, maybe because its winter they couldn't do works outside. Episode 8 and 9 both have night episodes. No work, just games and fun (although epi 8 have shown a mother-daughter relationship which is quite good).

I agree with you. I really, really hoped that IY 2 would be just as great as the first season but it's actually pretty disappointing and BORING. It's not that I want IY2 to be an exact copy of IY1 but as you said, at least the "feel" should be the same.

I like the interactions with the village people and the parts where they are working the most. For the most part however, they just sit around in their luxurious house and play useless games and do (mostly) unfunny gags, all of which could easily be done in a studio in Seoul, no need to drive out to a fishing village. A lot of it seems to be forced. I think the producers, MCs and G8 are trying way to hard instead of just going with the flow. Like some of the most hilarious things in IY1 happened while they were farming or interacting with the animals or when they talked to the elderly people. Seriously, the "human aspect" is what made IY1 so good. People like Chief Wanggu, Road Lee and all the ahjummas who taught the members all the skills they needed, who treated them like their own grandchildren, were what set the show apart from other idol shows. We got to see another side of those seemingly "perfect" idols: without makeup, working hard, not caring about their image but caring about the people in the village. THIS is what is missing this season, in my opinion. There is no real connection with the residents of the village but they are just used as props. Like the chief, I know a lot of people don't like him and think he's mean, but I think he's just acting like this because the PDs asked him to use that kind of persona so that he is different from chief Wanggu. I feel sorry for him actually.

I think IY2's problem really is that they don't have a direction or clear theme. I'm not sure but the motto is still "self sufficiency" like in season 1, right? Frankly, I don't see any self sufficiency here. They got a perfect house served on a platter and don't really have to work hard for other things and when they are actually working, then the viewer is left wondering: "Ok, so they did this and that...so what???" The working is just randomnly thrown in like, "oh we should show the girls catching octopus and then sell them to fans..." The kimchi episode actually had real potential, they made kimchi to give it to the elderly who couldn't make kimchi themselves anymore....but the part where they delivered the kimchi and meeting the villagers was almost completely cut out and only squeezed into the last minute or two. Instead a totally useless, "kimchi making battle" was dragged on and on....the PDs were focusing on the wrong thing here imo.

There is also no real bonding between the members or at least the viewer doesn't see it. Again, I have to compare it with IY1, where the members sat in their cosy room and really talk about meaningful things instead of just trying to be as funny as possible. The thing

The thing is, I like a lot of the people in IY, especially Suzy and Soo Geun, and I really wanted the show to succeed but I feel like it's hopeless unless the PDs finally wake up and give IY2 the old "feel" back.

I know it's not really fair to compare season 1 and season 2 like this but I can't help feeling that while IY2 shouldn't replicate everything that has been done in season 1 the core theme of the show should still be the same.

I hope what you said happens in IY2.. The real bonding between the members, real work, shown that they are normal people (i mean they can do what non-celeb people do or labor works or a challenge)

But Im still gonna watch this whatever happens.. ehehe..

Guest maskinen

I couldn't agree more with you. This is almost exactly what i feel and i guess that the motto "self sufficiency" still is there because how i saw that was the whole point in IY1 (or am i wrong? :S). They have just got the food they have to cook, where as in IY1 they only had rice handed to them and they got all the side dishes from the families they worked for. Yeah you shouldn't compare to much but a little similar should it be right? And I havn't had any feelings in IY2 that i had in IY1. That's what i want :(

About the chief that he shouldn't be like Wanggu, i feel it would be much better that he was like him, to help G8 when they need help and explain what they should do abd teach them. 

Also, one thing i been thinking about is that the girl in G7 wasn't so known. It was mostly the younger kids who recognized them but in IY2 it looks like everyone knows who they are and i think that is making an impact on the show. 

Ep10 went back into the right direction. Work was done, games were payed, villagers were socialized with. Lets hope it continues this way.

I think they're missing the ability to separate into two interesting and funny groups doing interesting and funny stuff.

Boom can solo MC and still be funny. But Su Geun needs someone to play off to be at his funniest imo... and no way the god awful humor of Hyunwoo can help out.

Which is why they usually only have one main activity that is entertaining to watch. This probably force them to cut it in a way where there would be some contents remaining that are not that funny.

G8 are continuing to develop their own characters however. It almost feel naturally entertaining as the cast of IY1 gave off, especially Yewon. She's my 'Hyomin' of Season 2. Weakest I have to say is Bora... I dont know if its just me... but her jokes or attempts at one just don't click with me.

Archived