[Variety] Invincible Youth 2 청춘불패 2

NEW G8 Jiyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Amber, Suzy, Bora, Woori, Yewon
3zazn.jpg

KBS has finally released the official press release revealing the new members of ‘Invincible Youth 2’!

Adding to the already-confirmed members of Jiyoung, Boom, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Amber, the cast also includes miss A’s Suzy, SISTAR’s Bora, Rainbow’s Woori, and Jewelry’s Yewon. It was also announced that Lee Soo Geun will be replacing the previously-announced Ji Hyun Woo as MC.

“Suzy and Jiyoung are popular both domestically and abroad, and we casted them with their fresh appeal as the ‘maknaes’ in mind,” revealed the producers for the upcoming season.

For SISTAR’s Bora and f(x)’s Amber, the producers are looking forward to their debuts as fixed cast members. “Their small appearances on reality shows were very charming. Also, they have much to show since they have never been part of a fixed cast. For Amber, it will be interesting to see how she adapts to a traditional Korean village culture.”

“Rainbow’s Woori has a four-dimensional character and a strong personality, and has shown the potential to rise as a Hallyu star with their popularity in Asia. Jewelry’s Yewon has shown outstanding talent and fearlessness for a rookie.” they said.

On the two SNSD members, the producers were looking forward to their variety talents. “Sunny was able to show her warmth and heart as Soonkyu on Season 1, and we hope she’ll be able to show the same warmth and laughter on Season 2. Hyoyeon was casted thanks to her popularity in Asia as well as Europe, as well as her unique charm.”

The first episode of ‘Invincible Youth 2′ is scheduled to hit the airwaves on November 11th. Stay tuned to allkpop as we keep up with the misadventures of the new ‘G8’!

Article source Allkpop, Star News InNews

Season 1 Soompi Thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/318080-variety-invincible-youth-%ec%b2%ad%ec%b6%98%eb%b6%88%ed%8c%a8/

Airing Date: Starting from Nov 12 11pm KST

Airing Time 5:15PM to 6:15PM Starting from 7th April 2012

Raw Download : http://kpopella.org/2011/11/26/invincible-youth-season-2/

Eng Sub Download : Soshified

Watch Eng Sub Online: http://www.kshownow.net/search/label/Invincible.Youth2 (ADS LINK)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatsIY2

http://www.facebook.com/HeArTsDiESuBs

Other Related news:

Reserved Spot to be updated when more info is available

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never dreamed Sunny would actually return so I am so thrilled that this has happened. I'm sad that she's the only one returning and I'm also sad that they're not returning to Yoochiri village, but are going to go to a new location on the coastline.

As for the cast...Only time will tell. I'm familiar with almost all of them except Yewon (as in I haven't seen her on too many variety programs).

I didn't think SNSD or Kara would have time in their schedule to have members on this so was surprised to see it happen. Jiyoung is a good choice, she seems to be pretty brave around animals and has a very good variety show sense (loved her recent appearance on Running Man).

Hyoyeon seemed pretty shy on variety shows when SNSD debuted, but seems to have gotten over that so hopefully she'll be entertaining.

Bora and Woori have been on a lot of KBS variety shows recently. I think both appeared on the canceled National Heroes a few times. Woori has been on a lot of stuff so I think KBS PD's like her.

Suzy and Amber are the two I'm not sure about from watching them on other appearances. Amber is comfortable around other f(x) members, hopefully that also extends to SNSD since they're all the same agency and interact.

Suzy seems cheerful, but doesn't seem to be a real initiator type.

I'm bummed that it doesn't look like Kim Shin Young is returning as an MC. She was so awesome on it and has such a good relationship with Sunny. Although Lee So Geun is a good addition, I think it may be lacking something without a female MC.

I guess Sunny is going to kind of be member/MC

Glad to see Sunny is indeed making a comeback for season 2! But it doesn't seem like her partners in crime are going to be in... namely Hyomin and Shin Young.

But, honestly, a little disappointed with the fact they didn't cast someone from the many rookie groups in 2011, like Bomi of A Pink or Subin of Dal Shabet.

As for the other members...

Been constantly entertained whenever Suzy or Bora guests on shows so I am looking forward to those two's contributions the most among the "1st-time" members.

Unfortunately, Woori's humor have been hit or miss for me personally.

Hyoyeon, although not consistently hilarious, have moments when she seriously cracked me up... although I am happy they casted her instead of Yuri again (Yuri's funny but her style of humor can get a little boring, it seems like I am the only who thinks that way though sometimes).

Jiyoung seems like the type who brings her own humor as opposed to Hyoyeon. So hopefully they compliment each other well.

However, I am not familiar with Amber or Yewon on variety shows... so have no idea what to expect from them. But that is part of the reason why I loved season 1, from being unfamiliar with certain member's humor initially to looking forward to the next episode.

Guest Noelle_17

I am a huge fan of the season 1 that I'm really happy they're doing a Season 2 with the show. On my wish list who I wanted to see in IY2 are Suzy, Jiyoung and Hyoyeon. I'm glad they're gonna be part of this batch. I'm actually surprised to see Sunny's name in there. I think it's gonna be nostalgic, a bit sad and weird seeing Lee Sunkyu without Subyung mascot Hyomin and her gag partner Shin Young.

I like Bora when she guested in Season 1 so I will definitely look forward to seeing her. She mentioned in her appearance why not become G8 so I guess this is a wish fulfillment for her.

Hope G8 will have a blast and the show will be as fun as IY1.

Nice to see Lee Sugeun as one the host btw.

Finally Season 2! I so happy with this news ^^

Love that we have Sunkyu back so the new girls will not starve to death hahaha

I guess Sunny will have the MC/Member role like timpa metioned and i don't undertand why they put two male MC's? We all wanted Shinyoung back! Also i hopping tho read Chief Noah is been confirmed two. A couple of months ago there were news of him joining the cast again but until now no confirmation with the rest of the cast.

Can't wait to see they bounding with the residents of the new village ^^

Director Kim Ho Sang of ‘Invincible Youth 2‘ recently tweeted a photo from the show’s first shoot.

Excitement for the broadcast spiked when fans saw Hyoyeon, Sunny, Suzy, Amber, Bora, Go Woori, Ye Won, and Kang Ji Young smiling brightly near the ocean.

Although they just started filming, fans commented that the photo gave off a warm, family-like feel. Comments included “They look so close already!“, “I can’t wait to see them“, ”I don’t know where to look… the nunas are all so pretty x_x”.

‘Invincible Youth 2′ began filming its first episode on October 19th. The episode will air on November 12th.

20111023_invincibleyouth.jpg

Credit Allkpop via Nate

A friend of my show me this pictures yesterday and i said "Nice ^^ Wait...By the gods why Suzy is wearing hells and a dress(i think)?! XD"

And we started to chat about the girls. I think Sunny will be the one the girls will look up to, we all know Sunkyu is DA GIRL! And probably Jiyeon will be the hiper maknae that will to things fearless(just i thought but that's what her personality is for me after after some variety show with her)

This season is going to be great. ^^

The first time I saw that image I also wondered the same thing... "Why is Suzy wearing heels and skirt of some sort?"

Went out of my way to watch some show appearance clips of Yewon when I had time the past week, I have a feeling she is going to be a potentially hilarious wildcard.

The cast seems to have a little of everything in terms of character. But most important, I hope they really grow close and form chemistry between one another! That is one reason why I feel recasting mid-season are always difficult.

By the way, anybody know if Noh Joo Hyun is still village chief? Besides the report of his personal confirmation I don't see any indication he's in second season.

I didn't watch fully IY first season because i wasn't a big fan of any of those celebs~ I only caught a few random episodes, it was entertaining but i think it will be even more entertaining if I have a favorite member of the cast.

This new season brings me excitement with the casting of Kara's maknae Jiyoung, it's time for her to shine. Being my favorite member in KARA, i'm glad that she's appearing more in variety shows. She's so underrated compared to other KARA members but recently her popularity is growing (especially in japan and chinese community).

I like other members too such as Suzy and Amber, i don't really pay attention to SISTAR, SNSD or Rainbow so i'm not sure about the rest of the cast. But i'm excited to see them, i may grow to like all of the members through this variety show.

Anyways, i'm satisfied with the choice of MCs, i even feel that this is a stronger cast of MC than Season 1 with Boom and Lee Soo Geun, both have a very good sense of variety. I love Ji Hyun Woo as an actor, i never really see him on variety shows so i'm not sure. He's a cutie<33

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DrKNhenke

Couldn't hold myself waiting for subs so I've watched 50% of the episode. I'm hyped for this, it's looks sweet. The girls are quite excited and lively! I'm anticipating what characteristic each girl will have. Woori seems so talkative :P and Yewon is really cute :wub::w00t:

Guest cvillejin

what the hell just wasted 2 hours downloading hanrel 450p version just to find out it's not even IY 2..... do not download that torrent it's a freaking drama (Lover's Clinic, War with Love Season 2) not IY 2

Looks like Yewon will be Suzy and Sunny's main competitor for my attention lol... She was so cute and hilarious in the first ep. Kind of disappointing Suzy wasn't available for full ep.

Woori seems like a mix of Narsha and Hyomin... I felt that only Bora didn't make much of a presence. But overall, can't wait until they get more comfortable with one another!

A lot of positive comments on the first episode haha I will wait until it is subbed to watch 

Hope KBS World or  soshified subteam will subbed it ^^  

Just saw the first episode subbed! \o/

So, i liked it overall. It had some good and bad points in my opinion.

Good Points:

The towns people were very receptive ^^

They kept the ending with the photos and a soft music.

Eunyoung(Amber) diary was a nice catch! I hope they keep it only her diary because it will be more fun to see a foreigner view ^^

Bad points:

They played to much. I know it was for getting to know the people and the village but they could do that working, no need to rush.

The girls divided in a time. One of the main points is so that the girls can create a more meaningful friendship and divided in teams were to early. They can divided them after they at least spent some time working together.

-----

Woori and Yewon were a big surprise ^^

Woori has a Hyomin feel because she is the less now

I'm shipping Amber and Suzy as the new Sunny and Hyomin hahaha

Like others the only thing about the girls that i found it odd was Bora lack of screen time. She will have to step it up(lalalalala~ lalalalala) hehehe XD

Also i still feel that is necessary a female MC and someone to boss people around. A new Shinyoung and Chief Noah.

B)[TORRENT] “Invincible Youth 2”(청춘불패) Episode 2 (111119) 720P (1.26GB)

청춘불패2.E02.111119.HDTV.H264.720P-완소방송♬.avi.torrent

http://www.mediafire.com/?w1q953t30w4ua1s

Archived