[Drama 2011] Me Too, Flower! 나도, 꽃!

YoonShiYoonFan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read a news report that ratings for episode 3 dropped to a 5%. I'm really shocked because this drama is actually really good and amazingly hilarious. I laughed so hard at the funny scenes and cried when Bong Sun cried at the end of episode 2. Korea's ajummas and teens must be crazy not to love this drama. :wub:

I'm supporting it all the way and I really hope ratings will increased. Wouldn't want any cuts in episodes like what happened to Tamra the Island. I will simply dieee... :crazy:

Guest judyannlou

I was been wondering why the drama resulted with a low rating when in fact there were so many positive review and interactions among the internet viewers. It even goes among the top issue discussed at Naver as mentioned by Database and also the OST of the drama made it to the top. Well this is only my speculation, there might be someone who convince some K-netizens to boy cut the drama and maybe they are the anti-fans or person/persons who hate LJA. For me as K-drama lover(I' have already watched and collected 300=K-drama/K-movies), and I find the "Me To Flower" quite interesting, entertaining and hilariously happy.

Just read a news report that ratings for episode 3 dropped to a 5%. I'm really shocked because this drama is actually really good and amazingly hilarious. I laughed so hard at the funny scenes and cried when Bong Sun cried at the end of episode 2. Korea's ajummas and teens must be crazy not to love this drama. :wub:

I'm supporting it all the way and I really hope ratings will increased. Wouldn't want any cuts in episodes like what happened to Tamra the Island. I will simply dieee... :crazy:

Ratings of Heartstrings and Can't Lose are even lower... In case of Tamra, it was originally 20 episodes cut to 16. I dont think this will happen just in case since the next drama which is the Moon Embraces the Sun is slated for next year... Which is just in timing for Me Too Flower to have its 16 episodes airing... I heard in a news that this might go 18 episodes based on Lee Ji Ah's schedule. Note that Heartstrings was cut to 15 since one episode was consumed by a special due to Shin Hyes accident. Can't Lose was even extended to 18 even if the ratings are really lower... So hopefully based on plans, it will not happen

Guest naddification

where can i download soft subs for this drama? thanks

Hi dian8214! I normally download soft subs from Darksmurfsub.com (you'll need to create an account) or WITHS2. Darksmurfsub already has the complete soft subs for episode 1, and episode 2 is on its way. As for WITHS2, I don't think they have any intention to sub this drama for now. Hope this helps!

I am positive that rating will go up!!! Does the ost have Suzy's song?

This OST release seems to be part 1. I think Suzy's song will be in part 2!

I was been wondering why the drama resulted with a low rating when in fact there were so many positive review and interactions among the internet viewers. It even goes among the top issue discussed at Naver as mentioned by Database and also the OST of the drama made it to the top. Well this is only my speculation, there might be someone who convince some K-netizens to boy cut the drama and maybe they are the anti-fans or person/persons who hate LJA. For me as K-drama lover(I' have already watched and collected 300=K-drama/K-movies), and I find the "Me To Flower" quite interesting, entertaining and hilariously happy.

Internet buzz and netizens reaction is different... Remember Mischivous Kiss bu Kim Hyun Joong? Its lowest rating is 3% and average of around 4% but it was not cutdown lower than 16 and even popular in the internet and abroad

If a drama failed to please both audiences and press/critics, then it is in danger of getting cut down... Like Bad Guy...

Guest naddification

@cheerybell @judyannlou @database

I agree! The past 3 episodes have been really enjoyable to watch for me! This drama is only just unfolding and I foresee more interesting things to come. I think Bong Sun will get help and eventually overcome her disorder, and perhaps she'll undergo a transformation to become a more ladylike woman! That should explain the title "Me Too, Flower!" right? Hehe.

Anyway, let's keep our hopes up everyone!! We have each other. I'm hoping everyone else who follows this drama won't be shy to post their thoughts and feelings about this drama over here! Everyone is welcome. :D

P.S. Wow....it just dawned on me how harsh the drama industry is. So hard to please the audience and critics. However I do have a feeling that this drama will manage to hold out till the very end. 3 cheers for Me Too, Flower!

I agree! The past 3 episodes have been really enjoyable to watch for me! This drama is only just unfolding and I foresee more interesting things to come. I think Bong Sun will get help and eventually overcome her disorder, and perhaps she'll undergo a transformation to become a more ladylike woman! That should explain the title "Me Too, Flower!" right? Hehe.

Anyway, let's keep our hopes up everyone!! We have each other. I'm hoping everyone else who follows this drama won't be shy to post their thoughts and feelings about this drama over here! Everyone is welcome. :D

P.S. Wow....it just dawned on me how harsh the drama industry is. So hard to please the audience and critics. However I do have a feeling that this drama will manage to hold out till the very end. 3 cheers for Me Too, Flower!

Yup I am sure this drama has more to reveal and obviously has an excellent cast and writing. Dramas which were cut down loses creative writing and sometimes they replace the writing... I know the industry is good enough to root cause why this is happening... There is a very tough competition in the timeslot and its wrong to assume that this is anyone or any actors fault! So for was long as they delier good story and sincere performnces, i know things will be better for this drama!!! Actually I am surprised that this drama is getting fans now, and starting to garbage the prejudices tey had since the start

Guest judyannlou

Yup, 3 cheers for me too, and 2 thumbs up. "Me Too Flower" casts and production team . . Fighting. Aja.

Yup, 3 cheers for me too, and 2 thumbs up. "Me Too Flower" casts and production team . . Fighting. Aja.

Yup! Aja!!! Also, I am wondering cause the succeeding drama Moon Embraces the Sun will be premiered January 25 2012 according to its thread. So what does this mean? Me Too Flower will be extended OR there will be a filler show again? I hope they avoid filler shows since this just lose their chances in the ratings game

Guest fortuneteller68

It is disappointing that the ratings for such a wonderful and hilarious drama (even thou we have only seen 3 episodes so far) is very low in comparison to its competitors.....I think it is just bad luck and timing that this drama is airing at the same time as 'tree with deep roots'. I really recommend watching 'tree with deep roots' because it is well-written, has an amazing cast and I think appeals to all demographics. However I think tree with deep roots is ending in a few weeks so I think that this drama has a chance in terms of ratings.

It is disappointing that the ratings for such a wonderful and hilarious drama (even thou we have only seen 3 episodes so far) is very low in comparison to its competitors.....I think it is just bad luck and timing that this drama is airing at the same time as 'tree with deep roots'. I really recommend watching 'tree with deep roots' because it is well-written, has an amazing cast and I think appeals to all demographics. However I think tree with deep roots is ending in a few weeks so I think that this drama has a chance in terms of ratings.

Thanks for dropping by! I really hope the ratings get higher!!!

I am currently tuned in the internet for the MBC streaming of the drama (MBC 118)!!!

http://www.korea-tv.net/howto/live/

Guest naddification

Thanks for dropping by! I really hope the ratings get higher!!!

I am currently tuned in the internet for the MBC streaming of the drama (MBC 118)!!!

http://www.korea-tv.net/howto/live/

OKIEH ME TOO! *skips around happily* Anyone else tuning in live?

Guest naddification

I was surprised that the streaming is very fast and required only small amount of data....

Yupyup! It doesn't lag too. Just that the video quality isn't very good. But it's still watchable though!

I just finish eps 3 and can't wait for eps. 4. I wonder who the guy in the preview is. It seem like he like Bong Sun all ready.

I forgot to said this early but I'm hope this time Lee Ji Ah finally get someone in the end. I watch all of Lee Ji Ah past drama she was in and she never end up with anyone.

Yeah! The closest that Lee Ji Ah's character got together with her love interest was in her debut drama Legend. Basically they would have ended up together :P Especially if you go by the original ending that the writer had planned but unfortunately didn't fall through drama-wise.

The new guy in the preview is indeed the cold investor in The Musical. He also played the genius and socially awkward guy in Story of A Man (his best role yet, if you ask me). Anyway, I think he's someone from Cha Bong Sun's past... the way he called her name and grabbed her, not to mention how she turned away from him immedateily. Maybe it's the guy who dumped her? Hope not, but we'll see.

So sad to hear about the ratings drop :( The way I see it, the ratings can only go upwards now (or so I hope)! But it's gotta be tough to gain ground in the wednesday-thursday ratings war with Man of Honor and Tree of Deep Roots having aired for a while already and firmely established their audiences. Still, I'm hoping for the best for this drama! It's cute and refreshing and just like what you have said, it's only just started! There's a whole bunch of things to uncover :)

Guest naddification

Oh Gosh the stepsister knows quite a lot now!

Yes! She now knows he's a wealthy guy and I think she's gonna find/get him no matter what!

Archived