[Drama 2011] Flower Boys Ramyun Shop 꽃미남 라면가게

ilwoo_aein

Annyeong~

Stills update from CJn :)

446879045.jpg

Twitter update! ^_^

AeLrPDSCAAA6-MF.jpg

역시 겨울철 촬영장엔 롱패딩이 필수죠!! 오늘부터 날씨가 쌀쌀하네요. 여러분 감기조심하세요~~ 오늘 꽃라면 본사. 이쁘네??

>>Long winter padding is a must in winter. The weather is going to be colder from today. Please take care everyone~ (trans by fyeah! Il Woo)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CaramelSweetie

My cousin introduced me to this drama. :wub: I wasn't that into it at first since this is a fairly new drama so I would have to wait every week for new episodes but after watching the newer episodes, I simply fell in love. :wub:

Il woo is such a tease. His smirks and expressions drive me nuts! The only thing I have a problem with is Eunbi's outfits. They're so old fashioned...I hope her style changes. :wacko:

Anyways, I can't wait for this week's episodes! :w00t:

im watching it too :))

by the way showbiz korea (Arirang) featured the press con of FBRS.  i checked  their website if the video was uploaded already . i forgot it was broadcasted the same day . haha. maybe tomorrow the video for today's broadcast is now available. excited much !! :rolleyes: . . showbiz korea link HERE*quoted image*

before you can see the videos in arirang you need to register (CLICK HERE). it is easier because it is english and there's a room  for foreign fans overseas. yey!

It's nice to know that there are so many Filipinos here too.. lol

this is a good question, but I believe it it's not illegal, per say.

dramafever's content agreement is that you're not allowed to alter or remove copyright material... at any rate, the subs that were ripped are for personal use, and i don't think joleum is making any money off of it.

in general legality comes down to the moolah...

posting videos on YouTube and other streaming sites, though, is illegal, because almost all streaming sites get and offer ad money and/or change the content and/or negate the viewer ratings and thusly the advertising connected to the broadcast station.

translations and subs, however, are a different story and have less legality tied to them, because translations aren't inherently tied to the copyright material. i'm not sure how much of the rights dramafever has to the subs, especially since dramafever, also, gets their subs from "third parties" (which is weird to me...who's providing the subs?).

but you're right, it's safer just not to "steal" from other people's work... people ripping my work is one of the main reasons i don't fansub too often.

I agree with you @eris2. What makes it wrong is when you hard subbed that soft sub and then post it to streaming sites without permission or proper citation.

Seeing the BTS pics of CCS I'm always drawn back to scene and observation from the BBC adaptation of Pride and Prejudice (1995) in that Darcy, in the days after been spurned by Elizabeth after his haughty proposal pursues many physical activities like horseriding or fencing in order to get her off his mind. I see the same happening here! CCS must be rigorously doing laps at a pool to stop himself thinking of Eun Bi!

As to the cleaning outfit...hmm punishment? work experience? no idea~ we'll find out soon ^^

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Less than 1 hour to go! happy.gif I can't wait to see why Chi Soo is in cleaning clothes . . .

I think I will watch live today too, even though I won't be able to understand! 

can pls share your link?!!! pls. pls. pls.

I saw the link in the previous few post.

But just to share! http://kr.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=TVN

Hope you are able to watch it (:

The show haven't start yet though.

Pics update from CJn and dc for episode 5!

1321238507_230166.jpg

^^ Omo! What are Eun Bi and Chi Soo doing?

447056568.jpg

^^ Look at the way they (Kang Hyuk and Chi Soo) stare Eun Bi :wub:

*Kang Hyuk: "Be my wife.."

*Chi Soo: "Why do i feel that you're always shining so bright?"

(sorry for my poor translation :D)

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Gahh those pictures are soooo cute... wonder what she is doing with her hand on his chest! 

My stream is seriously lagging too... you are not the only one. :( 

i am also trying to watch it live. why so many ads in bet. the drama unlike other channels????????????? Too many ads may be becoz its a cable channel and moreover, the streaming is lagging. its frustrating!!!!!! so, waiting for our ramyun shoppers recaps :rolleyes::):) and thank you in advance

EDIT: OMG 81 users online. hope the ratings rise as well

Archived