[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Sora just tweeted about puppy clothes for Gomi.. let's see if she dresses him in white and/or blue.. :D
Anyway, miss spazzing and partying with you all in twitter.. haven't read @jerqu's latest chapter yet.. i'm sure it's spazzworthy again.. :D
To all FDs, you are all daebak.. pictures, videos, investigations, FFs/LFFs, comics, analysis, etc.. here's my favorite icon for all of you..
\m/ \m/ \m/ 

Guest LuCyJuNg

hi FDs!!it's been awhile since i last posted..i kept on lurking mode and kept quiet..i was downhearted with the news about the "tea-girl" honestly and got irritated by LT's actions but by reading all your posts and insights, i realized i am such a closed minded person, i only see what's the present, but lately, as i was reading lots and lots about jung su and sora,i saw what jung su did for the past few months, his tweets, his Vsigns, his interviews, it made me think that after all those times, a short clip on a variety show can ruined what i believed for? it's definitely a NO. NO.. i did waver but, i gained a lot.. :x :x :x
and it's all because of all FDs posts here.. thank you! all FDS were daebak in protecting LT/PJS and Sora and to this house too..
anyway, as i have garnered such courage to post again, let me just give @ALLFDs a virtual hug! ~HUGS~  >:D<  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
@hyunbinlover i LOVE your MV! it made me cry and i realized, i miss them so much and so, i rewatched their eps for the NTH time.. as always, their awkwardness never seized to ascend my cheeks to heave.. and as @lazyme2day did to her comics, their first meeting! nice!! :)>- :)>- :)>-
@mywebfoot and @luvallkorea amazing analysis! i was in awe while reading your analysis! it never crossed my mind what you just explained.. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
and as always, @shymaldita's posts are daebak!! speechless...
i miss our teukso couple~~ it's good that Sora tweeted a lot lately...
d788d43f8794a4c2c53fcbba0ef41bd5ad6e3906
i miss this~
ep29_Pool_Hug3_zpsfd1737dc.gifcr: as tagged...
take care always! and be healthy too.. 

:x :x :x
EDIT:i wish jung su is and will be safe at the camp until he will be released.i wish sora is and will be healthy and happy for the coming years.i wish we, FDs will stick to our strong FAITH for our couple as for the coming years.
*fighting!

Guest mywebfoot

ice308 said:@mywebfoot & @luvallkorea, awesome investigation.. \m/ \m/ \m/ i have a question though.. how were you able to tell that the picture was (possibly) taken via iPhone?  Did you save as and check the properties? About LT's tweet "I want to see is nostalgic. I want to go there...." I have always thought it was about Dimple House.. probably because they had so many memories there.. but your explanation of the tweet is plausible and I hope you guys are right.. :D

Hi guys, another new story for Dimple Series is onmy blog now. You can read it at
http://mybiasdimplecouple.blogspot.com/
I hope you guys like it and enjoy it. 
Thanks

Guest gisellec

I remember the day of appointments in the amusement park, he took a photo with your phone, the picture that the two are near the tree, will have taken more photos from your phone of them together?.

Dear FD sisters!

Hihi! I am back... erm... actually technically I am here everyday in lurk mode... kekeke.... silently reading and appreciating each and everyone's posts, defences and insights. Though I ain't got anything to contribute, I thought I could contribute abit to our quest to reach 1000 pages.  :D

Also, as the usual vote-crazy me, I would to ask everyone (or FDs who could spare abit of time) to partcipate in the Mnet Asian Music Awards which will be taking place in HK on 30.11.12.

As this isn't related directly to our LT and Sora, I will try to make it short.

In this award, uri teukkie oppa's SJ is competing in 5 group/music categories, and currently behind in 2. So, I was thinking some votes here and there could help. Just need to sign up for Mnet ID using email and simple clicks of verification, we are good to go!

Go here! --->> http://mama.interest.me/poll 

Fighting!!!  

:)>- :)>-

Guest lallinachan

gisellec said:
Ask him about his family. For Cancer theirs are very important and is very close to them, so if you're interested in your family can add up good points.

- This issue we have already read in the forum, sora asked several times for his family, but leeteuk always answered with few words. but what if note is that when you went to the market leeteuk sora spoke with his grandmother. assume that your grandmother was an important person in the life of, and talk about it with sora, sora makes me think that it was for a special person.

Guest lennycsn

Hi FD! ^ ^ last year's today 20 Nov is the day when pjs proposed to sora at the concert. For me it was the day when pjs braved himself to confess his love to sora. As i watch that episode nth time I still think he was taking risk of losing his fans by doing that. I guess nothing beats the love and happiness that he felt inside. He wanted to share his joy. His heart was and still is bursting with happiness. Pjs, your courage did bring you with great returns today. Be safe and stay healthy. FDs love and treasure you both equally. *HUGS* missing you both. #random thoughts #teukso2day

[EDIT]
tumblr_lwco56pn3o1qzk5f6o1_500_large.jpg
credit as tagged

Let's remember the fond memory of our Dimple Couple today. :)

Guest malonowa

How Sora got Leeteuk to do V Signs

1.jpeg
muz12.jpg
muz13.jpg
muz18.jpg
muz8.jpg

PS: Photobucket is trolling me today, sorry for the tiny images, when I have patience again I will edit it.
Edited

Guest gisellec

Leeteuk's mother that is funny

Leeteuk's mother revealed that Super Junior would like the famous comic Shin Bong Sun was his daughter. In last night's episode of SBS "Strong Heart", the mother and sister of Leeteuk made ​​a guest appearance and shared their thoughts and memories about Leeteuk and his life as a celebrity.

During the episode, the MC Shin Dong Yup asked, "Of all the celebrities, is there any that you would like to have as a daughter?" After a second, she said: "At first, I thought about Shin Bong Sun," which caught by surprise guests and Leeteuk himself.

She explained: "It's very friendly, and it's impossible to hate. From the perspective of a parent, Shin Bong Sun is fun and simple, I like her a lot. "Leeteuk asked if he had nothing to say in the matter and presenters shushed him. Shin Dong Yup said: "Marry Shin Bong Sun is the largest filial duty that should be fulfilled by your parents", making the whole set to burst into laughter.

Her mother concluded, "Jungsoo [Leeteuk's real name], you worked very hard so far. Think of this as an opportunity to sleep and eat when you are supposed to do. Be strong for your training and healthy again "
Deshacer cambios

Guest Cicci_92_1

Hi everybody! I was rerererewatching the 21st episode, and you know what? I'm really convinced Leeteuk gave Gomi to Sora as a present. Because well, Sora says she likes puppies and then he says he likes small and soft animals :) in addition he was so scared that she could buy a reptile that he might have bought her a puppy :)

Guest meridiansuci

morning pretties.. still rewatching all episodes by our couple.. back in d day, 20 november was d 1st time i found about teukso.. i loved suju.. i loved their songs.. but i wasn't into their shows before..  at first, i just uploaded all jong bo episodes.. i loved jong bo too by the way.. kkk.. then i found so many fanvid that recorded our couple super crazy romantic moment! woooooohhhh.. and it was ended with me downloaded all episodes of dimple couple at that time and starting my dimple crazy fangirl life.. kkkkkk.. happy our 1st jungso's proposal aniversarry.. wishing all very best for our couple!! ♡♡

New pic of Teuk shillang. Think he's d most pictured celebrity in d army. In less than a month, we got a lot of pics. All too good for us. Not complaining

6945ce75gw1dz1a33aivaj.jpg

Cr.ktssl

Translation of Sora's tweet: There are too many fancy/pretty clothes for puppies ㅜㅜ But we need to wait since you're still too young. Grow up faster Gomi-ya so we could run/hold a fashion show..

http://tl.gd/k2g5u9 · Reply

Report post (?)

@meridiansuci - another fellow joongboer! 

Re:  picture of DC in the pool when LT dropped SR in the water - SR wasn't mad 'coz she was smiling as well just like LT; and the hug - hug of someone who has authority.

PJS pic in the army - too many double V signs!!

@mywebfoot and @josan - you guys are daebak with your investigations!  I had an iphone4 a few months ago and replaced it with a Samsung Galaxy S3 but is unable to determine the difference.  I just shoot - like what I do with my Nikon SLR.  Keep it up FDs!!!

20/November/2011----> PJS/Leeteuk proposed to Sora, giving her a ring in front of thousands/millions of SJ fans..this is one the heartstopping moments of DC episodes that it still have the same effect on me everytime I watch it...People may have doubt if he only did that for the show and for entertainment proposes but it didn't change the fact that among all the "groom/husband" of WGM, no one dared to take the risk like he did...for someone like him..Super Junior's leader..it takes up a lot of courage to do just that... ^_^
I has been a year now since it happened and that memory still lingers in every FD, DC/Teukso Lovers mind and heart and I'm sure both Leeteuk and Sora will never forget that certain moment too.. So I made FMV to remember this special day....
Hope you all will like it... ^_^
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/53901404?badge=0" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> <p><a href="

">PJS/Leeteuk's Proposal to Sora Anniversary FMV special</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user14023329">bbRheya36</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

To those having problem playing the video with vimeo, try this dailymotion link..^_^

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv7xz4_pjs-leeteuk-s-proposal-to-sora-anniversary-fmv-special_shortfilms

HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!