[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest gisellec

SH had not seen, let me head a mess, but leeteuk's face when they ask for the girl's mother that her son would like to, lol, poor guy if he was all nervous. is making the same gestures that sora, Chapter 154-2, 11:32 minutes

the truth that in the SH tried to show a face of leeteuk as a player, and womanizer Casanova.

despite that the episode is very sad really have to be difficult to see from a son to the army and son leave his family, but that Leeteuk is not very attached to them, but maybe the army will help appreciate the important people in your life. Shindong and making boa.

clothing Leeteuk's sister I think the type of clothes you wear sora in the program, when they went to the amusement park.

relationship with the girl that informal speech, the first thing they ask if they speak informally leeteuk, he says they have the same age, and says of you. besides the conversation about this girl lasted less than a candy into the mouth of a child, (not to be taken much into account) but it is very rare for anyone to say anything about KANG SORA, having seen all the farewell he had with her and her tears ... I think Sora will not respond to your message, if not published, it is because it was not interested.

I agree with a post on the forum, leeteuk knowing everything was going to talk about SH, makes the photo of your room and e-twiter, is playing along with this, it means that you do to calm the fans of teukso? , do not think, at this point in two years no one will remember this program and the name of the girl, unless you really interests you. Sora really always showed concern for the old-leeteuk love life, to the point that in the early chapters, she would try to understand this aspect, leeteuk also felt that she was afraid when Sora asked about his past life, if you really sora no care because of this fear?, he knew that could affect sora rumors from previous relationships.

In this program, spoke of skinship. kisses, family, children, even pets Yesung (turtles) and everything reminds me in WGM leeteuk and sora.

but back to my question, because in SH, makes no mention Sora?, while WGM leeteuk was always joking with him about his virtual marriage, to his fellow suju, who had changed then? the relationship between Leeteuk and Sora is real?, SH could also sell the image of a womanizer leeteuk, so they do not really know the intentions of getting married leeteuk in a few years and you know the girl in question. I think all questionable and even strange that none of the currently suju guys talk anything about sora, sora'm sure will continue to liaise with them. sora was saying and I had contact with boys dream high 2, I assume that at least will be in contact with sugmin.

Guest gisellec

thank you lallinachan for the video, now I have more questions for me about this, I hope to be living in Korea or private detective lol.

Guest mywebfoot

josan said:

@mywebfoot i have actually compared yesterday the file name for the picture in question with the file name of d pics i tweeted.  I found the file constraints the same. But I wasn't sure if you were referring to that file name so I decided to wait & look for other uploaded photos and this is what I come up to.

Guest LuCyJuNg

gisellec said:

if you have not seen this video, but reading old news teuksora, Siwon's face, lol.

When Leeteuk asked fans in MOA Taiwan, “Who’s member Super Junior you want to marry with?” he called them one by one and then Donghae said “Leeteuk shii!!” all member said “No..No…He’s married already”

Look at his body gesture..leeteuk seems don’t wanna asked for his self..Siwon really shock when he know it..hahaha..

" on youtube say Siwom says "kang sora ... baby." 1:40 minutes

Guest luvallkorea

After watching the Chinese sub and since the Eng subs are out, I better write this before I forget :D (getting on age). Advance apology, Sorry this post is long, please forgive me if I bored you. …In this Strong Heart installment, don’t you feel that it was a deliberate avoidance of Teuk’s appearance in WGM even though topics make it seem that they are prodding ‘WGM related’ topics (like kisses, when you think your wife is beautiful, children, even pets). Add to the mix is Teuk who mastered the art of deflection, no one got a real answer from him about his relationship status.  Except for Boom who blurted that he can ‘maintain’ love even in army. He slipped. The term ‘maintain’ insinuates there IS one, mind you he didn’t use ‘develop’ or ‘find’. That slip is subtle though.

Yes, there are ‘noises’ OIH and noona kiss. [LDW referring how the actress pecked his cheek when he is young right after Teuk’s story, seems to say ‘it’s common.’ :D]. @mywebfoot and I were irritated. Yes, irritated with his voluntary contribution to storytelling. Seriously, like how @mywebfoot said, we can look at it with 2 different interpretations. If Boom and Teuk are attached, they are talking about keeping a girl. If not, they talking about getting girls – boasting how they ‘easily attract’.  Either way, I see it as material for tabloid press.

However, sweeping this aside, just like to share my thoughts (dealing with media, corporate branding don’t help LOL) :D

Teuk is quiet by nature but because he wants to be remembered/stay in the ‘game of entertainment (as he confirmed himself), he knows that he has to take on a role that the public will remember. As an MC it is easy, as long you ‘think on your feet’, lead the process and deliver the program smoothly, you will be marked as a good host. But on variety shows, it is a different game like he says – you don’t want to be edited out. Who/Which character draws the most attention? Is it the fool, wise? Characteristically, the hero/bad guy characters always get more popularity. I guess for Teuk, in order to stay remembered, says things to draw attention, unfortunately the public character carved for him is the ‘guy great with women aka Casanova’.  His earlier defensive tweet explained where this ‘noise’ is coming.

19 Sept 2012 tweet:

Celebrities earn their living by their image (no matter) how the person’s original personality (was), if the image-making is good (,), they can become a good person(,) a handsome person (or) a nice person to most of the people (.) But there is a limit to that law too. Time will tell the answer.

Translated by @.teukables

But honestly, everyone’s perception of him ‘is their own’. How much is true? Can we the outsiders know? Only his loved/closes ones know and we know here that Sora is definitely one of his close friends by her letters, actions and reading her past interviews. If he was that kind of guy, I believe that Sora, a sincere, pure yet very smart woman, will not behave as she did. She is very careful even in choosing her friends.

Strong Heart is a show where LeeTeuk, the entertainer, the comedian, the ‘ladies man’ works. However, in this episode we saw Park Jungsu when his family came up. Like his WGM tweet, he thanked WGM for the opportunity for being himself, PYS and attached their kiss. To me, post-WGM events like their WGM ‘thank you’ tweets, his room tweet (with Sora clock and TSL night light), Sora interviews and Sora ‘double-edged’ tweets, all add up to a common factor – they showed their unmistakable fondness for each other.

But after all things in the end, we have no certainty if they are together. Hiash. We had no announcement from either of them but we had no denial too. Teuk is a determined guy by just re-watching his concert proposal on 20 Nov 2011. Really, he did not have to go that far for a show. Sora received the backlashes from their fans. In spite it all, he defended her.  The Fact is he is not around now he can’t do the protection. With gossip magazines, paparazzi, how people like to publish fiction and how their media culture is, to be fair, we cannot expect one (the announcement). They (or anyone as a fact) do not have certainty of what will happen the next 21 months - a temporary separation.

Only 1 thing: I am only certain that Teuk will announce the girl (and I hope it is Sora!) when marriage is in sight (like other celebs who bombed us, eg HaHa). For me, I am docking my ship until ‘something good happens’, but will continue to read everyone posts. *waving* Take care! Hwaiting FDs!  :-h

Guest gisellec

Leeteuk 3 Fun Facts:

* Leeteuk thinks that being born in a rainy day, he's fallen from the sky, so it is considered an angel without wings, so love rainy days.

* Leeteuk says his way of laughing is called 'ang ang
'... for those who have heard it is very peculiar.

* Leeteuk before kissing a girl would say that going to kiss.    (https://es-es.facebook.com/Su15Ju/timeline?filter=1)

forgive? :\">

Guest Cicci_92_1

@mywebfoot: I don't think so, because Sora's t shirt had a logo up on the left, and Teukie's one hasn't. :( but I'm pretty sure Sora's t-shirt was too big to be hers :)

Guest daisy_mae024

@luvallkorea thank you for your post. It helped me put some perspective.. **heart**
After a hectic two weeks (shuffling between 2 homes, completing WGM Teukso episodes, waiting for SH Part 2 streaming, LMH in Manila... Oh yeah and working)... I was not able to visit FD page again until now.
After LMH left, I immediately watched WGM Teukso 1st Epi (again) and then Strong Heart Part 1 (Eng Subbed). To be honest, I became very sad. I couldn't even move fast enough to go to work on time this morning. Got very sad and upset. Good thing I called my Unnie and she shared some stuff to make me feel better. 
Overall I felt better again when she shared same reactions here.. 
Sorry again if I'm bringing up past matter.. Yikes... Just wanted to ease some feelings :D
Take care all!!
I should read up again but  

Guest Cicci_92_1

@mywebfoot: the picture that lallinachan posted is taken from my tumblr :) I've looked por pictures of him withouth that jacket literall everywhere, but there wasn't any :)

Guest lallinachan

@mywebfoot The picture I posted (thanks cicci_92_1) is only to show the one Tshirt Sora wears...
(don't mind teukie in that same picture^^, it's just one fanart I found)
I am talking about the video you posted, the stripes are different at the collar. Anyway I'll find more pics to be sure^^
Here: You can see the difference at the collar, in Sora's one the stripes don't meet the collar, in Teukie's one they do.
Anyway since in the suju pictures we are dealing with a photoshoot, there is usually a stylist that think about every little thing suju must wear. If I would want to find couple things I would look preferably in the pictures taken in other occasion... maybe (I'm not very sure^^;)

air5.jpg?w=370&h=
kangsora.wordpress.com
184912_352923151469937_1018137074_n.jpg
522318_352922101470042_533286274_n.jpg
WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB

Also, you can see in teukie's one there is a little cut at the sides, while in Sora's one we don't have anything.

air6.jpg?w=370&h=
559585_338047356290850_120775571_n.jpg
WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB

Guest gisellec

certainly not the same stripes and the same shirt, but the trend is striped shirts and follows teuki sora?. Gomi and blue and white, we mean sora? I think there is no photo of the two of them out of the WGM because maybe it was not necessary, they had days when you could see into the program without problem that people misunderstand everything all were within a program, he had your phone number and even your twiter.

in the episode when they turn to look after 4 months, he says he thought to call the day before the recording of WGM, those calls were normal between them?.

when I think that maybe everything is pure imagination and we are misinterpreting things, with some surprise sora goes through photo and leaves us all crazy head.

leeteuk recent tweet, mainly that of your room, picture sora leeteuk hours after enlisting with watery eyes and talking about November, (as if it were about the same for all years), gomi photo elf dress , pictured with sora gomi near Han River (sora knows the importance of the river have to leeteuk), your photo in the ruins, where they filmed sunny, his performance in gag, I think it was all a hint to a person.

Sora Leeteuk as well, they know what people think of them, for better or worse, and they know it because they are looking on the internet about them, so if you know all these things after you end the program because if you have nothing between them, because they keep leaving clues?.

Guest mywebfoot

@lallinachan you are right. the little cut and the edge of the collar is different. Aiii... oh well, time to close this case until another stripey shirt shows up?!? :))

Guest gisellec

mywebfoot said: @lallinachan you are right. the little cut and the edge of the collar is different. Aiii... oh well, time to close this case until another stripey shirt shows up?!? :))

I've said it before and will say it once more - SH is a variety show - scripted - edited - they chose subjects that prods and MCs think are worth discussing.  That goes with all the entertainment industries all over the world.

With that in mind, I would say 'no nonsense discussions' in such shows especially involving DC would shake me nor make me look on the other side of the coin.  LeeTeuk as an entertainer has proven he is a very determined person when he tried to pursue Kang Sora since episode 1 and eventually presenting her with a ring in episode 10 and Park JungSoo also as a determined man when he opened his heart to Kang Sora in episode 31.  I remember in episode 10 when Sora told LeeTeuk it wasn't fair that he didn't give her an inkling on what he was planning on doing on stage - that of presenting her with a ring; LeeTeuk said he is not very good at words - so he just went through with what his heart was telling him to do.  And having taken some advice from FIL, he poured out his feelings through the pen and the paper in episode 31.  I remember reading here at one time if LeeTeuk meant what he wrote to Sora in episode 31 - that he might have been used to doing such things since he has been dubbed as a 'player'.  If LeeTeuk had a smile on his face as he was writing that 'impromptu' letter to Sora while waiting for her at the Dimple House, then I would say 'he wasn't sincere'.  Even while trying to smile/laugh when their wedding portrait was delivered, it was quite evident LeeTeuk cried - and you can tell from his voice as they were trying to hang the portrait.  That's the LeeTeuk/Park JungSoo that I believe in and admire.

To me, there is nothing more LeeTeuk or Park JungSoo has to prove - it is clear he has fallen in love with his virtual wife; and knowing Sora as a pure and innocent soul, I would say, she too felt the same way.  Sora felt LeeTeuk's sincerity from the time he flew to Busan with her. The look on her face as he was watching LeeTeuk perform on stage on November 20, 2011 in episode 10 is a look full of admiration and she had continued to give him that look from that time on - especially on their reunion in episode 22.

Well, I could go on and on but I will only come up with the same conclusion - LeeTeuk/Park JungSoo went away to train for his country and unfortunately, he won't be able to protect Sora from haters if and when he admits they are in a relationship.  Park JungSoo's and SM's silence is the biggest evidence of what is really happening between these two - plus, the non-stop digging of LeeTeuk's life as an entertainer - good or bad - just to distract everyone's attention on the truth behind the kiss on the lips and the open letter from LeeTeuk to Kang Sora.