[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@LuCyJung have fun on your trip. 
to all FD's i might be out for 3-4 hours due to travel time so those who would like to help on voting, please tell me so we can send you. @pinnavinna @badettetalag @echalovable @kaiskloset, kindly spread the formula once i sign off.  

LuCyJuNg said: hello FDs!
my complaints also, even though i kept on voting for our couple and the other polls, the number of votes does not change.. why???so unfair for our couple... anyway, let's keep voting!!
@badettetalag yes.yes.. our 2nd home... so nice to hear from you... well enjoy your time together with your husband... btw, your son? basketball player?? 
@jerqu and playerkbd... keep collaborating!! awesome.. daebak!! can't wait!!
@dillarizn i really love your fanart!!! more..more...
@shymaldita now that i have you song!! the best... 
wow thanx @kaiskloset so we will going to see LT this afternoon ehh... 
anyway, got to go somewhere far...  going to miss spazzing here...
take care FDs...

badettetalag said: LuCyJuNg said: hello FDs!
my complaints also, even though i kept on voting for our couple and the other polls, the number of votes does not change.. why???so unfair for our couple... anyway, let's keep voting!!
@badettetalag yes.yes.. our 2nd home... so nice to hear from you... well enjoy your time together with your husband... btw, your son? basketball player?? 
take care FDs...

kaiskloset said: badettetalag said: LuCyJuNg said: hello FDs!
take care FDs...

@kaiskloset your signature say's
I'm the kind of person who..... drinks hot chocolate in the summer, and eats ice cream in the winter.               
but i would substitute hot choco with coffee and i love ice cream on cold days as well.
update on favorite couple
ADAM COUPLE 0.2%   YONGSEO 35.64%   KHUNTORIA 28.1%   WOOJUNG 3.68%   TEUKSO 32.09%   

josan said: @kaiskloset your signature say's
I'm the kind of person who..... drinks hot chocolate in the summer, and eats ice cream in the winter.               
but i would substitute hot choco with coffee and i love ice cream on cold days as well.
ADAM COUPLE 0.2%   YONGSEO 35.64%   KHUNTORIA 28.1%   WOOJUNG 3.68%   TEUKSO 32.09%   

kaiskloset said: josan said: @kaiskloset your signature say's

Guest pinnavinna

josan said: @LuCyJung have fun on your trip. 
to all FD's i might be out for 3-4 hours due to travel time so those who would like to help on voting, please tell me so we can send you. @pinnavinna @badettetalag @echalovable @kaiskloset, kindly spread the formula once i sign off.  

echalovable said:
@playerkbd thanks for post @jerqu fanfic link...i done read it.. ah.. it's awesome wait for next chapter..
ah... miss you all FD's...  many teacher give me extra class because mid-semester exam is near so i just can lurk..  but yesterday i can't hold to re-watch DC... i'm boring must stay in class almost for 8-10 hours . so i re-watch wedding ep in class, i'm so lucky my teacher don't know... 
but i can't hold to gigling and smiling while whatching it, :x my cheek ascending to the heaven. :\"> when i can't control it i hide under the table... i do that 4 times... :D haha... my teacher still not notice me that i disappears 4 times.. :Pmy friend joining me to watch it... she gigling too even not much as me, it's her first time watch korean  she say i fight with my boyfriend but because watching teukso i already miss him.. looks how dc affect people....my friend whoose sit in back me joining watching too... :x

Hi ^^
NEWS
Yoon Sang-hyeon in MBC "Lee Soon-sin is the Best"

"May Queen" sequel to be organized.

Actor Yoon Sang-hyeon is coming back with a drama.

Yoon Sang-hyeon has been cast for the upcoming MBC drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best". His agency revealed, "We are currently looking through the offer without any other confirmations".

"We have received two episodes worth of the drama. However, the timing of this drama could change so we are considering all measures".

Other than Yoon Sang-hyeon, Kang So-ra is also looking through "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" which is about a bold girl coming up to Seoul to live and growing up as a star with the support of a steady businessman.

Yoon Sang-hyeon is looking forward to the release of the movie "Tone-Deaf Clinic" in November.

Read more at 
http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-sang-hyeon-in-mbc-lee-soon-sin-is-the-best-48510.html#5ysz2kEfBPP2Ord9.99