[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest restrest

I just finished watching the raw ep and I kept saying to myself " How on earth are these 2 pple going to stay away from each other after this!" They're really cute and they really look good together. Man, if they don't get together in real life after WGM... It'll be a pity.

Guest xianlie90

@monmon16 monmon!! I love May calendar!! Beautiful green ^^ btw thx for help promoting~ really appriciate your hard work... I look forward to June calendar :3

Hi @lennycsn sorry for my late reply, just like @witeku (thanks witeku) said to you, it was just an idea/suggestion :) actually it doesn't matter on what you wear or where did you take the photo.. as long as it shows your double-v-sign~ Kindly ask me again if there's anything you dont understand..

@meikatoLiz for your question about project No.2
"how many double-V-pict can I send to you? only one or can be more than one?"
You may sent one... ^^

@LadyEpheu thanks for sharing those raw-vid :) btw when you will make recaps like you did for Ep18 & Ep19? I always love reading your recaps~~~

@angels_natdylax05 thanks for sharing the bicycle scenery background music <3

@hyunbinlover that gif!! so lovely <3 thanks for sharing

@lallinachan *FD DETECTIVE MODE ON* lol
I was looking at that picture also.. btw thx for posting it here
AwuAJ4WCIAA4-Gx.jpg:large
cr: sup3rjunior.com

But like @ahduh said I think they are not the same.. You can see from this screencaps below, that hats are different.. (the one that teuk had in Kona beans is cream, while the one he receive from sora is white..) and the model is slightly diff
BFECB8AEB0E1C8A5C7DFBEEEBFE4_BDC3C1F0312
cr: vada0417

Today episode is DAEBAK ^^
I can see how sincere Sora prepared Teuk's birthday!!
and I can see how much Teuk felt touch only by looking at his face expression ^^
Looking forward to next week episode~ ^^

Lastly, just wanna share those cute DC moments on todays WGM ^^ Sora put her and on Teuk shoulders~~~

AND very happy husband-Teuk after peck on cheek from wife-Sora XD
Cheekbones ascending to heaven! ^^

Guest janetv

Kang Sora plants a kiss on Leeteuk for his birthday on ‘We Got Married’ http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/kang-sora-plants-a-kiss-on-leeteuk-for-his-birthday-on-we-got-married

Guest k_craze

@azkii thanks for the tweet @viyra, @laalinachan I know last week I reacted badly. But after a week of rewatching ep1 to ep14 n this episode, I agree with u n prefer the LT now. The 4 months separation might have cause them to think abt their relationship. Before separation, it seemed like LT is gg full blast into the relationship cause he is desperately trying to make the show fun for viewers, I m not saying that he is faking it, but perhaps then he was calculating every action n move to be the 'Husband' on the show. But 4 months separation may make them missed each other, as I mentioned earlier, LT is holding himself back, probably self preservation to prevent himself from getting hurt... SR may have anticipated this cause before their reunion, she mentioned in an interview that LT's message is getting polite n she felt that she mustn't keep her feelings from LT.

@EpheuPark, SJ is really lucky to have fans like u. so clear headed, well said again. Fans are everything to an idol, without fans, they will get nowhere, but end of the day, the idol still need someone physically there as a soulmate, who he can come home to n lie on their lap when it is too tough for them. I love SR letter, please please can someone tell LT not to lose his grip on SR, if he is, that will be the biggest mistake in his life. From what she had written on the card, she is really a sincere, sensible girl who give a thought to others. I hope next episode we can detect any changes in their interaction, to see if love is in the air.

@ Hanyi thanks for trans of SR letter.

Guest k_craze

Me! Dimple couple marks my many first:

active on a forum,

watching raw video when I no nuts of Korean

getting happy, angry,sad, touched...whatever emotions, you name it, I get it.

watching live stream,

dl the episodes n rewatched numerous times n every time, they can still me grin like crazy.there are some other firsts, too tired to list them down.I just know that life is never the same since I chanced upon them since jan this year.

I listened the mv @viyra posted with the song and while reading @Hanyi 's translation of Sora's card...I just felt so touched. Ah..I'm a lost for words..I could only imagine how Leeteuk must've felt. I know many others say this couple is only for show, but I could just feel the sincerity and care in her message. 
Anyways, I will back to discuss this episode later when I watch with subs ^_^ (hopefully..its not too busy today for me hehe). 
Just one more thing to add before I go, is anyone here like me who used to never watch a show without subs? Yet, this all changed with the dimple couple..before I was frustrated not knowing what they were saying, but now I appreciate just being able to see how they interact non-verbally. They always did say actions speak a thousand words :3 

Guest lallinachan

@EpheuPark: Wow! Yes you are right, I'm amazed by your deep insights!!
Totally agree with you^^ there are many options, but what matters is that there is clearly caring and interest. That's what matters^^
Thanks for your posts, It's a shame you'll recap WGM only in the far future ;p

Guest cktmg

Oh  wow, that was pretty  pretty intense, anyway i  am the latest new member to join this thread, i d not know what i am thinking watching all the episodes. seriously speaking , this a reality show,  but somehow , the protangnists  lures  you with the input of emotions. which makes you want to analyze it. that 's power of media and it helps if the characters portrayed  are  really good..whom i have nothing against but pure love and support . watching this show especially lee teuk and kang sora 's  getting to know you and discovering each other traits and habits, jealousy,insecurity,asurrance from the opposite partywhich is actually part and parcel of dating cycle which the 'marriage ' part will come later . I will always root for this couple because , they remind me of myself  when i dated my husband . to make it short , they are experiencing emotions  lee teuk's 'locked'  heart beat resurfacing , kang sora's 'first' hearbeat fluttering  and which we as onlookers can only give  oohs, ahhs, undeniable support . Like someone mentioned before , we have to be rational  this is addictive, saturdays will be boring  with no anticipation of teuksora if the show ends . Fighting FDs

* loved all the posts by the members of this forum. it took so many of my  nights  ,ended up with 'panda eyes' lol

Guest lallinachan

Woojung couple is already subbed!! maybe Teukso will be soon!! XD really Kshownow is a wonderful subbing team!!

EDIT

WOW! Did u see Teukie was sniffing a couple of times when Sora finished her piano performance? I've now the HD video and I can see Teukie has wet eyes during the performance! seeing he sniffed a couple of times make me sure he was on the verge of crying!!!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
I'll make some pics after my dinner <3

2dbm1s2.jpg

34q4lzk.jpg

2dmc9a9.jpg

Guest Fan-sora

Woojung couple is already subbed!! maybe Teukso will be soon!! XD really Kshownow is a wonderful subbing team!!

EDIT

WOW! [color=#ff0000]

Did u see Teukie was sniffing a couple of times

[/color] when Sora finished her piano performance? I've now the HD video and I can see Teukie has wet eyes during the performance! seeing he sniffed a couple of times make me sure he was on the verge of crying!!!!

EDIT

WOW! [color=#ff0000]

Did u see Teukie was sniffing a couple of times

[/color] when Sora finished her piano performance? I've now the HD video and I can see Teukie has wet eyes during the performance! seeing he sniffed a couple of times make me sure he was on the verge of crying!!!!

Guest janetv

@janetv: please ç___ç when u have some time can u tell me that twitter date? You are my only hope for the timeline' date=' I can't find the page where you posted it ç__ç[/quote']

I can't remember as well... I can't find it in my profile

Guest Athaya

Dam strike! They didn;t have much time to know echother! They beginers! But Teukie get a kiss! Finaly! I have a little hope tha he take his chance to kis  Sora into the lips! Right oppa! Show me your little brave. Im beging you! LOL Very nice episede! Remainds me firs seson a little but I like it ;) 

Guest lallinachan

@witeku: You are welcome! actually I could see that part only in low quality so I only got the first impression he was moved but not teary. Thanks heaven exist HD! XD

Guest janetv

Dam strike! They didn;t have much time to know echother! They beginers! But Teukie get a kiss! Finaly! I have a little hope tha he take his chance to kis  Sora into the lips! Right oppa! Show me your little brave. Im beging you! LOL Very nice episede! Remainds me firs seson a little but I like it ;) 

LT said in the blackroom that he wanted to kiss Sora on the lips but he can't manage to do it, coz Sora surprised him with a sudden kiss on his cheek..... waiting for the next episode I hope he successfully kiss her