[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pibols

Whos streaming right later? :)

Fellow FDs... who has twitter???

Please report this account...

https://twitter.com/...!/antikangsora2

I was just gonna ignore her because bashing Sora is tolerable but whoever she is... she is always on a strike... she tweets SORA directly telling her to kill herself many times... I was gonna ignore it completely but I think accounts like should not exist.

Sorry to bring this here. I just hope she gets blocked completely.

I've just hit report.. Hope the account will get taken down soon.. So mean.. 

Anyway, Can't wait for Dimple Couple! wub.gif

live update @heequeenting

#WGM Reader told Teuk: “Seems like you really like this marriage.. You really want to get married.” Teuk asked if it’s better if he really get married and the reader said “of course!” Reader then said he will have 4 kids so Teuk turned to Sora and said “fighting!”

The pregnant card kept coming out so Teuk told Sora: “We have to be careful..” LOL.

Teuk said isn’t it too early for Sungmin and the girl he matchmade with to kiss on the first time they met? So he asked Sora when does she think is a suitable time. Sora said when the feeling is right. Teuk: “I always have the feeling..”

Sora said why does leader have to keep talking about kissing. even he dun do so, she thinks about it too (cr:SJia13)(via:TEUKangelogy)

@SJia13: Leader: "Don't you want to do it (kissing)?" Sora: *shyly nodded* OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

today episode seems less than 15-10mins :(

cute TeukSora @indonesianelf

2v279di.jpg

z3i81.jpg

nxkyg2.jpg

34489za.jpg

Guest pibols

live update @heequeenting

#WGM Reader told Teuk: “Seems like you really like this marriage.. You really want to get married.” Teuk asked if it’s better if he really get married and the reader said “of course!” Reader then said he will have 4 kids so Teuk turned to Sora and said “fighting!”

The pregnant card kept coming out so Teuk told Sora: “We have to be careful..” LOL.

Teuk said isn’t it too early for Sungmin and the girl he matchmade with to kiss on the first time they met? So he asked Sora when does she think is a suitable time. Sora said when the feeling is right. Teuk: “I always have the feeling..”

Sora said why does leader have to keep talking about kissing. even he dun do so, she thinks about it too (cr:SJia13)(via:TEUKangelogy)

@SJia13: Leader: "Don't you want to do it (kissing)?" Sora: *shyly nodded* OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

today episode seems less than 15-10mins  :(

cute TeukSora @indonesianelf

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

OHHH I was waiting for them to feed each other! How come I didn't see this?! 

My gosh.. we waited for weeeeeeeeks and that's all they have.. that felt like 5 minutes T___T 

Guest teuksoralover

Double date next week according to the preview. :)

I kinda understand why WOOJUNG is longer than TEUKSO because they didnt get airtime because of FJ blindates.

I just hope that Donghae and his date will not get more airtime.

#WGM The preview showed TeukSora "sabotaging" Donghae and Eunseo's date. LOL.

Guest xianlie90

WGM Preview Next week >>>>> HERE

our couple only hv 17minutes... :( oh, well... we already hv 2 full eps before.. but still... T__T hope next weeks ep will be longer XD

[EDIT]

I try to write whats written in the preview for next week, but don't really understand what it means..

동해의 긴급 도움요청!

[연락후]

첫손님으로 신혼집을 방문하는데

[숙맥 동해의]

데이트 코치가된 이특<3소라

[걱정]

이리면 안돼요

너무 덜려~

[두근두근]

동해<3은서의 첫데이트

[어색]

조마조마한 데이트 코치들

[적극적으로]

손좀 잡아봐~<3

동해는 첫 데이트를 잘 마첬 을까?

기대 만발 더블데이트<3

all i know is that Donghae came to DimpleHouse & he brought gift

and he needs DC help for his first date with eunsoo.. and then LT tell  him to held eunsoo hand (?)

any FD understand korean here? help please? :)

btw, DC look so cute when they try to sabotage DongSeo first date XD

a short, sweet episode is better than a no episode at all. i understand why WooJung's  part had to be longer.  the whole of WGM last time was SJ Blind date episode remember? so i think WGM is trying to be fair to  the WooJung fans :) plus next week, it is highly probable that TeukSo will have more airtime with the DongSeo Everland double date. let us all bear a bit. FIGHTING!!!!!!  :)

saw this on the dimple couple FB page >> DCWGMEP17RAW

enjoy FDs!  :)

Guest ami189

Today's ep is so short....but in the preview before they go for a date in the park, Donghae visits Dimple house & brings a gift to TeukSo also. Then they have meal & have fun together ....that seems like house warming, doesn't it ? or maybe not cause there's no SORA's friend nor other Suju member ? ( as we expect to see more of Sora's friend or Ryewook Shin Dong to come in house warming ...) ????

Today's ep Link:  http://www.dailymoti.../1#video=xp6y9u

I've just hit report.. Hope the account will get taken down soon.. So mean.. 

Anyway, Can't wait for Dimple Couple! *quoted image*

i'm just new beginner in twitter, so i'm not quite clear about "report" you've just hit. Can i ask what is it? and is it possible to re-tweet to her to stop doing that mean to SORA ? Thanks.

Today's ep is so short....but in the preview before they go for a date in the park, Donghae visits Dimple house & brings a gift to TeukSo also. Then they have meal & have fun together ....that seems like house warming, doesn't it ? or maybe not cause there's no SORA's friend nor other Suju member ? ( as we expect to see more of Sora's friend or Ryewook Shin Dong to come in house warming ...) ????

Today's ep Link:  http://www.dailymoti.../1#video=xp6y9u

i'm just new beginner in twitter, so i'm not quite clear about "report" you've just hit. Can i ask what is it? and is it possible to re-tweet to her to stop doing that mean to SORA ? Thanks.

go to the twitter page of @antikangsora2 there's this icon beside the follow button, click it then choose report for spam. hope that helps.

the admin(s) of that twitter account are just too mean. i fully understand the fact that not everyone likes Sora but the hate in there is just too much, it's so annoying. don't they know the meaning of the word respect? :(

thank God we have a new episode today. short as it may seem.. it is still very sweet. and it's doing a good job of keeping me entertained. won't let myself be bothered by Teuk/Sora/Dimple Couple antis anymore. haters gonna hate. let's just enjoy and cherish every TeukSo moment together. Fighting! :)

Guest ami189

go to the twitter page of @antikangsora2 there's this icon beside the follow button, click it then choose report for spam. hope that helps.

the admin(s) twitter account are just too mean. i fully understand the fact that not everyone likes Sora but the hate in there is just too much, it's so annoying. don't they know the meaning of the word respect? :(

thank God we have a new episode today. short as it may seem.. it is still very sweet. and it's doing a good job of keeping me entertained. won't let myself be bothered by Teuk/Sora/Dimple Couple antis out there. haters gonna hate. let's just enjoy and cherish every TeukSo moment together. Fighting! :)

Thank you so much. I'll try it....

Guest hellokitty_mao

Omg! Thank you so much for the link! I've watched it already and I'm so excited now waiting for the subs :)

I guess their fortune cards reading must be really good coz both if them were laughing so happily and ESP Leeteuk!

I think the fortune teller is saying things like Sora is a good wife and both of them will be a good match and it's a good time for Leeteuk to settle down and both can start a new family :)

Maybe I'm too delusional? Lol

Guest xianlie90

Omg! Thank you so much for the link! I've watched it already and I'm so excited now waiting for the subs :)

I guess their fortune cards reading must be really good coz both if them were laughing so happily and ESP Leeteuk!

I think the fortune teller is saying things like Sora is a good wife and both of them will be a good match and it's a good time for Leeteuk to settle down and both can start a new family :)

Maybe I'm too delusional? Lol

LOL then you are not alone XD i'm being delusional too here..

i watch it too just now (thx @rish1102 for the link) i don't really understand but looks like the fortune teller said that Sora is woman amongs women and Teuk should hold her tight coz she is amazing and take care his husband well unconditionally..

LMAO when the "Family or Pregnant"(?) tarot card keep appears XD and the fortune teller told them what we say all the time "Just get married for real!"

Guest 33ru_mieru

Wuaa...it is early Saturday and I am already home!!! cause I can't wait can't wait can't wait...

just watch....SUPER FUNNY!!

Okay, below is the translation from Baidu...any kind hearted who knows Chinese...please please please~~ cause both my Chinese and English really can't make it...

I will try a bit...

素拉:2012年的运势也看看吧 Sora: Try to look at the luck in Year 2012

算命的:(对素拉)用小拇指 右手 抽牌 FT: (to Sora) Use right little finger to draw the card

(对特)用左手 (to Leeteuk) use the left finger

算命的:连续感叹 又出现了怀孕的卡片 FT: continuously sigh....Oh!! It appears again, th pregnant card!

两位是真的恋人吧 Both of you must be real lovers

结婚的card啊  Wedding card

以后也会变得更好 Next time will be better

特:那我们真的结婚也会很好是吧? Leeteuk: Then if we get married for real, will also be very good right?

算命的:当然 FT: Of Course

特:生孩子也会很好是吧? Leeteuk: Having kid will be very good right?

算命的:野心不小噢 FT: Ow...(your) ambition is not small...

算命大叔:素拉有三个自我 FT Uncle: Sora has three (sorry I dont know what 自我is)

画面回放素拉演醉酒女子,外国人的情节 Flashback to the scene Sora acted as a drunk lady, Foreigner scene

素拉2012年会赚很多钱,有大机会,是成功运 Sora in 2012 will earn a lot of money, huge chance, success luck

算命大叔:说利特2012年会越来越好,大发运 FT Uncle: Leeteuk will also be very good in year 2012, Daebak luck

利特问生四个小孩也可能吧。。。 Leeteuk asked about  possibility of having 4 kids

利特对素拉说加油,Leeteuk said to Sora Fighting

素拉:… Sora : ......

Chinese cr. <LI class=d_name>黑洞小姐00

Translated roughly by mieru

====

edit

====

去往餐厅了 Go to Restaurant

特很有礼貌地为素拉拉椅子 Leeteuk politely let Sora sit

特:妊娠牌很多,以后要小心点 这样的话 Leeteuk: There are many pregnant card, if that's the case, next time must be careful.The pregnant card appears many times, we have to be careful in future. [Hanyi helped to correct me]

素拉:… Sora: .......

MC们:(疯了)要小心什么什么啊 MC: (crazy) What is there to be careful about???? [mieru: LOL SO FUNNY]

特急忙催促快点上餐 Leeteuk hastily urged for the meal to be served faster

两人说起联谊时晟敏和素旈保龄球游戏获胜的啵啵 Both of them talked about blind dates, Sungmin and Solyu kissed after winning the bowling games

利特说两人初次见面就啵啵太快了 借以引出问素拉觉得大概多长时间适合啵啵 Leeteuk said they just met and already bobo, too fast... then asked Sora how long will be the right time to bobo...

素拉:不要太快也不要太慢,要有感觉是做 Sora: Not too fast and not too late either, when the feeling is right

利:我常常来感觉呢 Leeteuk: I am always having the right feeling [edit: or the right feeling often come to me]

素拉害羞得笑个不停 Sora can't stop laughing shyly

特突然:现在做吗? Leeteuk suddenly: Do it now?

素拉被吓到 Sora shocked

特又问是不是素拉对自己没有感觉 Leeteuk asked whether Sora doesn't have feeling towars him

素拉说有感觉,但是因为在拍摄所以。。。Sora said she has the feeling, but because (now) is filming time so....

利特便说让工作人员出去,给他一个摄像机自己拍 Leeteuk told the crew to go out, give him the camera he will film...

MC:(指特)真强 MC: (referring to Teuk): So Strong [Mieru: LOL MC YOU ALL SO FUNNY!!!! Next time if we don't get to watch good scene, don't blame WGM anymore, blame Leeteuk and Sora LOL]

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

Translated roughly by Mieru

====

edit 2

====

素拉:说实话的话 是因为 这里不是有摄像机嘛 Sora: Honestly, it's because there are cameras (mieru: sorry this part I don't know how to translate). Honestly,  there  are cameras around (Hanyi: In other words, if there is no camera  Sora  is willing to kiss at that moment because she has the feeling, hehe [Hanyi helped to correct me]

特:(对工作人员)出去不行吗 Leeteuk: (to crew) Can't (everyone) go out?

素拉小黑屋:他为什么要这样啊…bobo不是因为很自然的做吗 Sora in black room: Why is he like that? Shouldn't bobo be done naturally??

本来有要做波波哦的想法的,但想自然地做 Actually (I) do have the thought of bobo, but (I) want to do it naturally

不能这样定好 在什么时候 做什么 这个… Not to be order/set, at what time, what is supposed to do. This......

特:我们现在开始说半语 谁先说出敬语的话 可以要一个愿望 Leeteuk: Now I wanna start speaking banmal, who speak formal language first, must grant a wish to the other

特小黑屋:Leeteuk at black room:

作家:你是想要什么愿望 Writer: What is your wish

特:想要bobo Leeteuk: (I) want bobo

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

MC们:好吧 现在特实在做bobo诱导啊 MC: Alright, now Leeteuk is trying to get a bobo (sorry I don't quite understand 诱导) (Hanyi: Teukie is trying to set up Sora for a bobo)

画片回到酒窝俩说半语中 Scene go back to Dimple Couple speaking banmal

绕啊绕啊   (talking around the bush) ...

素拉就是不上当 反而特差点说错 Sora didn't fall into the trap, instead Leeteuk almost said the wrong word

被素拉当场抓住了 Caught by Sora in the act

但特狡辩说自己是在和厨师说的,But Leeteuk try to defend saying that he is saying this to the chef

就逃过了惩罚 So he escaped the penalty

两人又开始聊起啵啵和双胞胎 Both started to talk again about bobo and twins

特:我们bobo要小心啊 你也知道嘛(指那些怀孕的卡片)Leeteuk: We must be careful when we wanna bobo, you know right (referring to those pregnant card)

素拉:… Sora: .....

特:走吧 没办法了 Leeteuk: Let's go, (I) have no more idea... [edit: or (I) give up]

特都开始穿衣服了 还不放弃 Leeteuk started to wear his jacket, stll not giving up

特:最后再问你一个问题 Leeteuk: Ask you one last question

特:是因为不想bobo才这样的吗 Leeteuk: Are you doing this because you don't want to bobo

素拉:摇头 Sora: Shaking head

特:那么是想吗 Leeteuk: That means..you want it?

素拉:点头 Sora: Nodding

特:好了 这样就行了~!Leeteuk: That's good, that's good enough (for me)

===end===

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE DIMPLE COUPLE!!!!!!!

SORA SO CUTE!!!! LEETEUK TOO!!!!

Okay, now we wait for more proper translation ^O^

[edit: Thanks so much Hanyi!!! *HUGS* You woke up soo early :P]

watching the preview for next week again made me realize that the gift Donghae bought to the Dimple house has pictures of the ' Teukso almost-kiss' in it. the one Teuk tweeted when he thanked fans for their support for TeukSo's 100th day. maybe the gift is one of those that the 'Dimple Couple Pantip' gave and namja Samu just bought it to the Dimple House? i'm obviously excited for next week, right? hahahahahaha :D

Wuaa...it is early Saturday and I am already home!!! cause I can't wait can't wait can't wait...

just watch....SUPER FUNNY!!

Okay, below is the translation from Baidu...any kind hearted who knows Chinese...please please please~~ cause both my Chinese and English really can't make it...

I will try a bit...

素拉:2012年的运势也看看吧 Sora: Try to look at the luck in Year 2012

算命的:(对素拉)用小拇指 右手 抽牌 FT: (to Sora) Use right little finger to draw the card

(对特)用左手 (to Leeteuk) use the left finger

算命的:连续感叹 又出现了怀孕的卡片 FT: continuously sigh....Oh!! It appears again, th pregnant card!

两位是真的恋人吧 Both of you must be real lovers

结婚的card啊  Wedding card

以后也会变得更好 Next time will be better

特:那我们真的结婚也会很好是吧? Leeteuk: Then if we get married for real, will also be very good right?

算命的:当然 FT: Of Course

特:生孩子也会很好是吧? Leeteuk: Having kid will be very good right?

算命的:野心不小噢 FT: Ow...(your) ambition is not small...

算命大叔:素拉有三个自我 FT Uncle: Sora has three (sorry I dont know what 自我is)

画面回放素拉演醉酒女子,外国人的情节 Flashback to the scene Sora acted as a drunk lady, Foreigner scene

素拉2012年会赚很多钱,有大机会,是成功运 Sora in 2012 will earn a lot of money, huge chance, success luck

算命大叔:说利特2012年会越来越好,大发运 FT Uncle: Leeteuk will also be very good in year 2012, Daebak luck

利特问生四个小孩也可能吧。。。 Leeteuk asked about  possibility of having 4 kids

利特对素拉说加油,Leeteuk said to Sora Fighting

素拉:… Sora : ......

Chinese cr. <LI class=d_name>黑洞小姐00

Translated roughly by mieru

====

edit

====

去往餐厅了 Go to Restaurant

特很有礼貌地为素拉拉椅子 Leeteuk politely let Sora sit

特:妊娠牌很多,以后要小心点 这样的话 Leeteuk: There are many pregnant card, if that's the case, next time must be careful

素拉:… Sora: .......

MC们:(疯了)要小心什么什么啊 MC: (crazy) What to be careful???? [mieru: LOL SO FUNNY]

特急忙催促快点上餐 Leeteuk hastily urged for the meal to be served faster

两人说起联谊时晟敏和素旈保龄球游戏获胜的啵啵 Both of them talked about blind dates, Sungmin and Solyu kissed after winning the bowling games

利特说两人初次见面就啵啵太快了 借以引出问素拉觉得大概多长时间适合啵啵 Leeteuk said they just met and already bobo, too fast... then asked Sora how long will be the right time to bobo...

素拉:不要太快也不要太慢,要有感觉是做 Sora: Not too fast and not too late either, when the feeling is right

利:我常常来感觉呢 Leeteuk: I am always having the right feeling [edit: or the right feeling often come to me]

素拉害羞得笑个不停 Sora can't stop laughing shyly

特突然:现在做吗? Leeteuk suddenly: Do it now?

素拉被吓到 Sora shocked

特又问是不是素拉对自己没有感觉 Leeteuk asked whether Sora doesn't have feeling towars him

素拉说有感觉,但是因为在拍摄所以。。。Sora said she has the feeling, but because (now) is filming time so....

利特便说让工作人员出去,给他一个摄像机自己拍 Leeteuk told the crew to go out, give him the camera he will film...

MC:(指特)真强 MC: (referring to Teuk): So Strong [Mieru: LOL MC YOU ALL SO FUNNY!!!! Next time if we don't get to watch good scene, don't blame WGM anymore, blame Leeteuk and Sora LOL]

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

====

edit 2

====

素拉:说实话的话 是因为 这里不是有摄像机嘛 Sora: Honestly, it's because there are cameras (mieru: sorry this part I don't know how to translate).

特:(对工作人员)出去不行吗 Leeteuk: (to crew) Can't (everyone) go out?

素拉小黑屋:他为什么要这样啊…bobo不是因为很自然的做吗 Sora in black room: Why is he like that? Shouldn't bobo be done naturally??

本来有要做波波哦的想法的,但想自然地做 Actually (I) do have the thought of bobo, but (I) want to do it naturally

不能这样定好 在什么时候 做什么 这个… Not to be order/set, at what time, what is supposed to do. This......

特:我们现在开始说半语 谁先说出敬语的话 可以要一个愿望 Leeteuk: Now I wanna start speaking banmal, who speak formal language first, must grant a wish to the other

特小黑屋:Leeteuk at black room:

作家:你是想要什么愿望 Writer: What is your wish

特:想要bobo Leeteuk: (I) want bobo

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

MC们:好吧 现在特实在做bobo诱导啊 MC: Alright, now Leeteuk is trying to get a bobo (sorry I don't quite understand 诱导)

画片回到酒窝俩说半语中 Scene go back to Dimple Couple speaking banmal

绕啊绕啊   (talking around the bush) ...

素拉就是不上当 反而特差点说错 Sora didn't fall into the trap, instead Leeteuk almost said the wrong word

被素拉当场抓住了 Caught by Sora in the act

但特狡辩说自己是在和厨师说的,But Leeteuk try to defend saying that he is saying this to the chef

就逃过了惩罚 So he escaped the penalty

两人又开始聊起啵啵和双胞胎 Both started to talk again about bobo and twins

特:我们bobo要小心啊 你也知道嘛(指那些怀孕的卡片)Leeteuk: We must be careful when we wanna bobo, you know right (referring to those pregnant card)

素拉:… Sora: .....

特:走吧 没办法了 Leeteuk: Let's go, (I) have no more idea...

特都开始穿衣服了 还不放弃 Leeteuk started to wear his jacket, stll not giving up

特:最后再问你一个问题 Leeteuk: Ask you one last question

特:是因为不想bobo才这样的吗 Leeteuk: Are you doing this because you don't want to bobo

素拉:摇头 Sora: Shaking head

特:那么是想吗 Leeteuk: That means..you want it?

素拉:点头 Sora: Nodding

特:好了 这样就行了~!Leeteuk: That's good, that's good enough (for me)

===end===

Chinese cr.

黑洞小姐00

WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE DIMPLE COUPLE!!!!!!!

SORA SO CUTE!!!! LEETEUK TOO!!!!

Okay, now we wait for more proper translation ^O^

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! :) btw, fans in this DCFBPAGE   

are looking for translations so i posted this there and gave the due credit to you. i hope you don't mind. :) Thank you again! :)