[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Since everyone has contributed so much....and since today I am so effective at work I feel so happy....

I feel that I wanna spend more time in this place full of fun.....

Okay MY TURN!!!!!

First,

Thanks so much Hiedi for the above ^___________^

As I am still in delusion mode....please forgive me....

By the way again.....Sora lost her phone...I wonder.....whether Leeteuk will post more public tweets....

Blessing in disguise.....:P

I know I am so bad....forgive me, today is quite a stressful day but very rewarding for me at work  LOl...

Okay, no matter what, still pray that Sora will find back her phone....

Any mr/mrs good heart, palli palli return~~

DH2...Dimple Couple .......Mieru delusional timeline:

120228: Broadcast of DH2 Episode 10 in KBS 2

120229: Leeteuk tweet about missing pants, hidden pants....

Yah right, gets hot......yah right......missing pants terminator.....

you are so cute.....LOL....

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I am sorry if this offends anyone....I am that shallow.....

33ru_mieru I haven't watch DH2 ep10 yet. So, i guess Leeteuk did watch DH2 right. Just like when he twitted about popularity such on 24feb, my thought just went.. "oh he's probably watched JB-HS scene when JB sang "When I Can't Sing". Hmm.. Now the terminator twit.. Yup..let us both be delusional even it is shallow!!! kkk :D

teuksoralover haha.. that was really entertaining.. with Leeteuk's shooting anger stare's pic.. Pls do more of this funny thing for me.. :lol:

I cannot take part in 'detective, investigate' mode like other FDs.. no time to do that. Someone has took my lappy plus my brother is getting married this upcoming 10march... Anyway.. save your energy for this Saturday guys... Fighting!!! :D

Guest teuksoralover

OMO! FDs… I have something to share… I don’t know how accurate this info is but according to some 2AM fans, JINWOON of DH2 (Kang Sora’s leading man in her drama) is taping STRONG HEART!!!!

[schedule] 1 Mar - SBS 강심장 2AM 특집 녹화 진운이 출근했어요 - SBS Strong Heart Recording Jinwoon's pic

Yes, Strong heart! LOL. I don’t know how is this gonna go down. WGM Husband and DH2 Leading man face to face. Haha. I hope they mention her if this news is really true. :)

Check out the link below for the picture of Jinwoon. I don’t know if that is the pic the fans took outside SBS but if it is… Why is he wearing his DH2 uniform???? Could Sora be guesting too? Just him or some DH2 cast also?

[edit]

I was digging more and it is confirm... JINWOON is taping Strong heart together with 2AM (Seulong and Changmin) not DH2 cast. He is wearing his DH2 uniform for the taping.

Here is another tweet...

@2AMfacts Jinwoon wearing DH2 school uniform to Strong Heart recording o.O

OMO! I hope they mention Sora on the show. :) The girl they have in common.

Guest Hanyi

OMO! FDs… I have something to share… I don’t know how accurate this info is but according to some 2AM fans, JINWOON of DH2 (Kang Sora’s leading man in her drama) is taping STRONG HEART!!!!

[schedule] 1 Mar - SBS 강심장 2AM 특집 녹화 진운이 출근했어요 - SBS Strong Heart Recording Jinwoon's pic

Yes, Strong heart! LOL. I don’t know how is this gonna go down. WGM Husband and DH2 Leading man face to face. Haha. I hope they mention her if this news is really true. :)

Check out the link below for the picture of Jinwoon. I don’t know if that is the pic the fans took outside SBS but if it is… Why is he wearing his DH2 uniform???? Could Sora be guesting too? Just him or some DH2 cast also?

[edit]

I was digging more and it is confirm... JINWOON is taping Strong heart together with 2AM (Seulong and Changmin) not DH2 cast. He is wearing his DH2 uniform for the taping.

Here is another tweet...

@2AMfacts Jinwoon wearing DH2 school uniform to Strong Heart recording o.O

OMO! I hope they mention Sora on the show. :) The girl they have in common.

Thank you Teuksoralover for the news.  I also look forward to seeing Sora and Teukie appearing on Strong Heart together.  But I wonder if SBS will invite the major cast of a KBS drama!

Guest teuksoralover

Reply to FDs. :)

@lallinachan – After much look into it, I would go for December 24 instead of 25 because in WGM Leeteuk & Sora they transferred it first. The first few tweets were on the 24th then he just kept on tweeting til the 25th. If you can see the time, it is almost 11:00pm.

About the V-sign mystery… you are so good at this. How I wish I could be a better investigator. LOL. Now re-watching that performace makes it even more SWEETER. Don’t you think?

About the sweet tweet,  I Actually just found them on WGM Leeteuk and Sora and based it on how it was posted there. Anyways, you may decide which one to put. It is fine by me. No worries since you’ve been the one trying to keep this timeline in the beginning.  I was trying to dig up to fill up TEUKSO CALENDAR and make it even sweeter.

@xianlie90 – Haha. You watched episode 8 again too? It is like my nth time watching it. And I agree but what you said about Sora’s face getting all shy when LT finally held her hand. Sooo cute!

About our detective office, I will take the digging up infos. Haha. I only participate but my solving is not the best. LOL.

@33ru_mieru – Me too! I agree with your 33ru_mieru delusional timeline. Haha. The tweet about rice drink makes sense also and comparing it to popularity. Se7en’s “When I Can’t Sing” is about that, right? LOL. Our delusional radar is on.

About posting it later infront of the thread when it is all finalized… I agree. So far, September is all good. I suggest we focus on the ones that has drafts already like October, November & December. Let us all hand-in-hand finalize it together. Yey.

One more thing, LOL at the dancing Sora and dancing LT looking at the computer.

@ary – Don’t cry. It is all good. The calendar ended up being nice after all.

@sqd66 – LOL at LT’s legs and Sora’s legs. Their shirts look like it is bought from the same store.

@daniela.del – thank you for the gif. And yes, it was informed here and just like you… we are also curious if that is a mission. Hehe.

@monmon – Why are missing? Haven’t seen you? LOL.

@Heidi – Glad you were entertained. I will try to do more of that. LOL.

==================================

A few things to post for FDs :

1. I know this is kinda old news but do you guys remember Sora’s TACO cooking event??? The video link below is the full coverage of the event. It is so interesting to see Sora serving her fans and FANBOYS as well. She is so sweet serving them food, hugging them and taking pictures with them. She kinda looks tired but still gorgeous. If you miss Sora outside DH2, then I suggest you watch this vid.

Credit: Lotte CF

2. LT updating his Cyworld with a bunch of small hearts. It is pink with a cute duck plus angel wings. I hope he put those hearts because he is inspired. Haha.

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/02/29/leeteuks-new-cyworld-background-1p-from-120226/

1-14.jpg

Credit: sup3rjunior.com

3. Have you guys heard about the B-song? It is interesting because fans were saying that our Sora-sshi was the one who recorded the RAP part but in the drama, the president’s daughter was the one performing it (She is Brother-in-law 4, Kyu’s date) After reading that, wow – Sora can rap now. Haha.

Happy for her. LT must be proud. :)

Bye for now FDs. My last day of vacay but will still check and update this thread whenever I can.

Guest monmon16

­This willbe a long post, please bear with me. I haven’t visited here since yesterdaycause I have to catch up enough sleep and not able to read all new posts. So Idon’t know if this would still make sense.

Today, I did my own review for November event. I realized that I missed a lot of things. Thanks to http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com they'reAWESOME! I'll borrow their insights for each event.

I don't know if this already been posted here, but anyways I'll share this.

Nov 1: @ Strong heart, LT revealed that he once had a crush on label-mate Dana

Nov 2: KS have a twitpic showing her behind a camera, it maybe during the DH2 filming??? In our calendar, it was said that LT & KS filmed the episode 8: the date near the radio station. (So KS came after the shoot?)

Nov3: KS attended and receive New Icon award at Style Icon Award. She did a "dorkey dance" on her speech.

teuksoralovermentioned before that LT tweeted that he is lonely then deleted it. Same day,@SUKIRA: EH revealed that LT uses the computer to look at KS' picture. I alsofound a gif of LT doing same gesture that KS did in her speech. Probably, he saw it. (Maybe after seeing his wife, it made him happy and that's why he deleted his tweet.)

Nov4: LT tweeted about changing his hairstyle. KS has a Buckaroo Jeans fan signing at LOTTE. There is a fantaken of KS checking her phone. It seems that she is checking LT's twitpic update.. (Well hope it is the case)

Nov5: WGM episode 4 on air

Nov 6: KS became a special DJ and talksabout LT, the two requested songs She and I Miss You

@SUKIRA, LT praises his wife and said that the staffs miss KS. He also said that he actually wanted to tell KS that he misses her. (our couple doingsame thing as DJ)

Nov 7: the MTV of I told you I want to die by Huk Guk was released continuing the storyline from his previous MV HELLO where KS was casted. (This makes me realized the significance of the song HELLO mentioned on Nov 8 events.)

Nov 8: At SUKIRA LT said that if KSwill come, we will sing HELLO. (This makes more sense to me right now)

Nov 9: LT @ Korea Food Expo 2011

Nov 11: @SUKIRA EH asked LT if helikes Wonder Girls or Miss A more? LT answered that he Likes KS

Nov 12: WGM Episode 5 on-air

Nov 14: A fan tweeted KS asking if LTis taking care of her and she replied that he is taking care of her a lot. A fan also tweeted her link of LT’s video performing Single Ladies. And she thanked that fan.

Nov 18: WGM filming of episode 9. KSvisited the Super Junior in their concert rehearsal.

Nov19: WGM Episode 6 on air

Nov 20: WGM filming of Episode 10, @SS4 Seoul and LT serenades KS in front of thousand fans and proposes.

Nov 22: SJ received awards @ 2011YouTube Kpop Awards

@SUKIRAit was hinted that EH and LT will leaving SUKIRA and LT was asked if the reason of leaving is that he and KS will go for their honeymoon but he said that it wasnot yet planned.

KShad an interview with Asia Today and spotted wearing the ring LT gave.

Nov 24: LT is one of the MC for MelonAwards 2011

Nov 25: This is a major correction for the calendar. I found out that during thisday, the Blue Dragon Awards happened. (not Nov 11) LT mentioned KS in his tweet saying that he is her fan.

Nov 26: LT tweeted that he is inTaiwan then will be back to Korea then will go to SG. KS replied saying that itmust be tough. (if LT is in Taiwan thatday, he probably not able to watch the day episode of WGM? Poor LT, he’s reallybusy)

Nov 27: LT mentioned KS in his tweetsaying that he’ll be glad to meet her in SG and she should stay on his side andhe’ll be mad if she leaves him alone. He also tweeted “Weeks passes so fast,members are in SG & my heart is already in SG.” (is heart = KS?, or not. This really confused me. Because I read thatKS left Incheon airport to go to SG on Nov 28. So, the answer is not.)

Nov 28: LT mentioned (again) in histweet saying he arrived in SG and sleepy.

Nov 29: MAMA SG 2011, after KSpresented the Best Solo Performance award, she went down and greeted LT andbrother in law # 2. (this date I regretted the most. If only I have come toknow this couple from the start of their journey, I should have bought ticket forMAMA 2011 and have seen them in person and other K stars like YEH. That week, I’mhaving my vacation there. Too late. Sigh…)

Nov 30: LT & KS officiallyfollowing each other in twitter.

NOTE:All dates used here are base from http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

Someone here to confirm this? Thanks…

WOW! Can’t believe  I’m doing this??? I actually consumed half dayfor this plus the research. I should be working right now.

Well, that’s all for today, Tomorrow I’llreview the December. Hopefully this weekend I can finish the November andDecember calendars.

I don't know if I can write all those details in the calendar...

my fellow FD's can i just ask..do you have any idea of what scene will they air on saturday? is it the continuation of the date because i think DC did have their own date after the group date..or are they going to show the double date in everland?.. wacko.gifand also someone mentioned in this thread that they want to create a thread for Sora..sorry if i don't remember who said it..but does Sora have own thread?..'cause i want to join too..smile.gif

Guest monmon16

I thought of making a slideshow for our Dimple Couple, but I don't have time plus I'm not really good at it.

After so long that we didn't see them together and them being away from each other, I can only think of the song "DISTANCE AND TIME" by Alicia Keys.

Here's the lyrics:

Distance And Time lyrics

You are always on my mind

all I do is count the days

where are you now?

I know I never let you down

I will never go away

I really wish that you'd stay but what can we do

all the days that you've been gone I dreamed about you

and I anticipate the day that you will come home, home, home

No matter how far you are

no matter how long it takes him

through distance and time

I'll be waiting

and if you have to walk a million miles

I'll wait a million days to see you smile

distance and time, I'll be waiting

will you take a train, to meet me where I am

are you on your way?

I will never do anything to hurt you

I'll never live without you

I really wish that you would stay but what can we do

All the days that you've been gone I dreamed about you

and I anticipate the day that you will come home, home, home

no matter how far you are

distance and time,I'll be waiting

And if you have to walk a million miles

distance and time

I'll be waiting

no matter how far you are

And you can walk a million miles

through distance and time, I'll be waiting

oh oh oh

oh oh oh

oh oh oh

I'll be waiting

I'll be waiting

through distance and time

I'll be waiting

You are always on my mind

all I do is count the days

where are you now?

And my thought is:

This song is for Lee Teuk and Kang Sora, lovers who can't be together, and all FDs separated from them through distance and time.

LT and KS are always on our mind, all FDs can do is count the days.

FDs anticipate the day that DC will come home.

No matter how far they (DC) from us (FDs) and how long it takes them, through distance and time FDs will be waiting.

These would be our PROMISE to them right? :) Fighting!!!

Guest ary1004

Your idea to twitter her with the gif is GOOD!! hope you'll have a  better internet connection to try it, I already twitted to her the  picture monmon16 edited of her forst cooked dish^^

finally...tweet her the gif...keke...feeling all giddy...silly me..keke

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan –  After much look into it, I would go for December 24 instead of 25  because in WGM Leeteuk & Sora they transferred it first. The first  few tweets were on the 24th then he just kept on tweeting til the 25th. If you can see the time, it is almost 11:00pm.

About the V-sign mystery… you are so good at this. How I wish I could  be a better investigator. LOL. Now re-watching that performace makes it  even more SWEETER. Don’t you think?

About the sweet tweet,  I  Actually just found them on WGM Leeteuk and Sora and based it on how it  was posted there. Anyways, you may decide which one to put. It is fine  by me. No worries since you’ve been the one trying to keep this timeline  in the beginning.  I was trying to dig up to fill up TEUKSO CALENDAR  and make it even sweeter.

Thankyou for your research Teuksoralover <3 now we can say LT twitted on 24 and then 25 december... he really was lonely!

AND OMG!! Jinwoon will be on strong heart??? YAYYY!! I prospected this! I  wanted Sora in the show too, but I guess it will be enough to be interesting!! I  want a cameramen always focused on LT all the time, I want to see his  reactions LOL! something tell me it will be similar to the gif you  posted, but he has a work to do... so he'll probably try to mask his  reactions ;p

Looking forward to watch it!! hoping it is confirmed^^

Just to share something.. Shindong just tweeted a funny vid of Leeteuk..

Here's the link Missile Leeteuk

:lol:

LOOLLL!!

­

Nov 25: This is a major correction  for the calendar. I found out that during thisday, the Blue Dragon  Awards happened. (not Nov 11) LT mentioned KS in his tweet saying that  he is her fan.

NOTE:All dates used here are base from http://wgmleeteukand...a.wordpress.com

Thankyou for the major correction!^^

I still think there is a bit much confusion during Lt and Sora twitters  toward the end of november (only in my timeline, not yours^^), because all those twitters were deleted we  can only relate to transcriptions/translations that have a the proof  (the picture). In my opinion WGM wordpress (as I said before) did  translate it in a too romantic way LT "stay by my side" when I think  (based on Arienblurr translation, but I guess there are others too maybe  sup3erjunior.wordpress) it was a "follow each other"---> meaning  twitter (she is not following him yet).

here:

[TRANS] RT @special1004: @reveramess I'm going back to Korea. You said  you'll be going to Singapore, right??^^ I think I would arrive there at  the same day..ㅠㅠ I'll be glad to greet you (there)!! Anyway, when will  we follow each other..? I'm gonna be mad if you left me alone ㅋㅋㅋ

2mn2npl.png

EDIT

I've found on sup3junior.wordpress all this late novembers twitters YAY! I'm gonna follow those to make things more clear in my timeline ;)

Anyway WOW! You are really very attentive! I did not notice Leeteuk did the same gesture as Sora while searching her photos during sukira! awww <3 Now all makes more sense, and it's so sweet that Sora cheered him out just when he needed even though she didn't know^^

finally...tweet her the gif...keke...feeling all giddy...silly me..keke

YAY!! Let's hope she'll see it! *giddy too* XD

Guest teuksoralover

Hi monmon,

I’ve decided to do some research about the dates you posted to confirm if the data you gathered is accurate so that it could help you finished November calendar with flying colors. You said that you just based it on wgm leeteuk sora wordpress and you want someone to confirm too... so I try to find some stuff to back you up.

1. Nov 1: @ Strong heart, LT revealed that he once had a crush on label-mate Dana

--- This one that you found is accurate. Here is the same news about it from TV REPORT posted in sup3rjunior.com confirming that it is really aired on November 1.

http://sup3rjunior.c...idol-%E2%80%9D/

Looking at out November calendar, I think I remember watching this episode before. He talked about his crush about Dana and since they were talking about relationships then he started talking about his first love. Maybe you could just put it like… “STRONG HEART: LT talking about his crush on DANA & his first love.”

2. Nov 2: KS have a twitpic showing her behind a camera, it maybe during the DH2 filming??? In our calendar, it was said that LT & KS filmed the episode 8: the date near the radio station. (So KS came after the shoot?)

--- They were really filming WGM on that day but Sora was filming “Women of our Home” from KBS not DH2 earlier in the day. If you notice, the jacket she was wearing there was the same one she was wearing during her date with LT.  DH2 only started filming last December. Both SUKIRA & her drama from what I know are from KBS. Refer to this fan taken photo of the couple walking outside KBS. The fan’s tweet is dated November 2.

http://www.tumblr.co...fore=1322306353

3. Nov3: KS attended and receive New Icon award at Style Icon Award. She did a "dorkey dance" on her speech.

teuksoralovermentioned before that LT tweeted that he is lonely then deleted it. Same day,@SUKIRA: EH revealed that LT uses the computer to look at KS' picture. I alsofound a gif of LT doing same gesture that KS did in her speech. Probably, he saw it. (Maybe after seeing his wife, it made him happy and that's why he deleted his tweet.)

Agree to this one. He was sad because he just had a good date then they did not see each other after. LOL.

***November 4 to 24 were all pretty accurate. The list is right according to my research and some on my list too.

4. Nov 25: This is a major correction for the calendar. I found out that during this day, the Blue Dragon Awards happened. (not Nov 11) LT mentioned KS in his tweet saying that he is her fan.

--- Yep. You are right on this one. I am supporting this info about BLUE DRAGON AWARDS. The award show happened Nov. 25 not Nov. 11. Here is the article about it too stating the real date it happened.

http://www.dramabean...on-film-awards/

The tweet date of “Sora, I’m your fan.”  Was also right which is Nov. 25.

http://sup3rjunior.c...-shi-%E3%85%8B/

Nov. 26 was right also about LT & KS tweet exchange.

This one if you wanna add.. He tweeted this on Nov. 27 after recording Starking saying that he needs to go to Singapore faster. (maybe to meet and see Sora right away.)lol.

[TRANS] Let’s meet in Singapore!! Now I’m going there after recording!!! I got to go there faster!!! ^^ Recording Starking is so fun and I’m so happy to learn many things *^

SOURCE: http://wgmleeteukand...2011/11/page/3/

5. Nov 27: LT mentioned KS in his tweetsaying that he’ll be glad to meet her in SG and she should stay on his side andhe’ll be mad if she leaves him alone. He also tweeted “Weeks passes so fast,members are in SG & my heart is already in SG.” (is heart = KS?, or not. This really confused me. Because I read thatKS left Incheon airport to go to SG on Nov 28. So, the answer is not.)

According to this source. KS indeed left Korea on the 28th. http://www.soompi.co...e-for-2011-mama - Maybe he thought Sora was there already or maybe what he meant by his heart is already there is since he knows they are gonna meet. Like, lets go there now.LOL. Delusion.

***Nov. 28 – 30 are I think good. You are doing a good job. Haha. About the MAMA AWARDS, did you watch the vid of Sora presenting the awards???? ELFS were cheering for her. :)

I don’t really know how we can add this one… it is pretty long but this one is NOVEMBER 8.

*Nov. 8 – Fan questions to LT @sdongenter:

Fan: Oppa will you marry a 19 years old girl? Teuk: Wait for a year.. Keke. But I'm already married now.

Fan: Girl's Day or Kang Sora? hahaha Teuk: sora.

Fan: Is there any thing you are not satisfied with after marrying Kang Sora? Teuk: (It's a pity that) it is not a real marriageㅜㅜ

Fan: You have not challenged acting before right? If you have the chance, who would you like to act with first? Teuk: I want to challenge acting! With Sora sshi. Kekeke/

Fan: Eeteuk oppa! How do you feel when you look at Kang Sora unni in <we got="" married="">?</we Teuk: Sora sshi....Em....Nervous. Keke. Very pretty!

ABOUT DJ KANG SORA – there is a picture here that you can use if you still need one for the calendar.

---->>>> http://www.soompi.co...d/page__st__360

About the sunny parody... Yeah. i think we should include it too... Here is LT's twitter update picture... Nov. 13, 2011. He said he grew a beard. If you notice it - it is the same look he had for SUNNY PARODY. So I am guessing they shoot it in the 13th just like the twitter update. They showed the actual video on SS4 Seoul. 

https://icepluscoffee.wordpress.com/2011/11/13/trans-leeteuks-twitter-update-2011-11-13-i-grew-my-beard/

And yes, I was looking for you in this thread earlier because no one was bugging me for quotes. LOL. My vacay is over. I tried my best helping with the calendar.:) Excited to see it.

Guest 33ru_mieru

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

FIGHTING DIMPLE WHO POST SOMETHING AFTER THIS MESSAGE ^___^

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

EVERYONE TOO!

Guest lallinachan

this sat's WGM preview:

WGM Preview

fortune telling and the dinner date!

PLESEEEE HELP MEEE!!! I CAN'T WATCH TUDOU!!!!!!! ç_ç *suffering* I want to see the preview ç_ç

EDIT

I download it uhuhuhu!!

Yes, they are wearing the same clothes as in the blind dates, and there are not FJ from the little that it is shown... fortuneteller and eating together, hope that DC are not to believe too much in fortunetellers^^;

anyway, it's soo good to see something new even if for so few seconds!

thankyou kaelstorm <3

will delete the YT link guys.sorry fellow FD's~

120303 WGM Preview

http://youtu.be/PMygsZMSbN4

upload the preview to twitvid~ YT copyright issue scary me :(

http://www.twitvid.com/XYL0O

Download 13s preview link http://www.sendspace.com/file/5h96rn

thanks kaelstorm :wub:

120303 WGM Preview

http://youtu.be/PMygsZMSbN4

thanks kaelstorm  :wub:

@kaelstorm thanks..my questioned has been answered by this preview..

@natali thanks 

I can't breathe because of so much happiness..I've been waiting for DC to comeback and DC is finally here..

can't wait for saturday..i want to see their date and i wonder what did the fortune teller tell them?..

Dimple Couple is back my fellow FD's *cheers*biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif