[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Cannot wait for tomorrow after reading the preview.. Thanks guys..

Anyway, Sora's twitter update today. She twit 4hours ago:-

@reveramess : 드림하이 촬영도중 이사장실에서~~ 수용오빠 민선 서진 유미! http://pic.twitter.com/8YVd6qAg

My rough translation of it: In the middle of shooting Dream High.. ~~ Soo Yeong Oppa, Min Seon, Seo Jin, Yoo Mi..

Am-N5V4CQAAX9ZJ.jpg

Guest lallinachan

@kaelstorm: OMG!!!!!!!! they are talking about kissing!!!!!

COME ON MAN! KISS THE GIRL!!

tumblr_lhm8ygrM9Y1qgo9ldo1_500.gif

Tsk...

all the things we discussed here are coming true FD! let's talk about getting married FOR REAL! XD *exited*

Thankyou! Sora is so beautiful with this clothes!

I've made some screenshot, they are not very good, but anyway here:

141jpk.png

smwupx.png

16c4e1h.png

SInce there are so many, I'll put the rest in the spoiler

25z2c6w.png

25kq93c.png

r85mow.png

2lsk7lw.png

1644f8.png

10qgdc6.png

1zv78na.png

fnx0y8.png

m82xbd.png

bjin4n.jpg

17d5ao.png

52cnt1.png

sp9a4y.png

xckwlt.jpg

2n1yki0.png

2d7g3k4.png

2n0muis.png

WAH! On facebook there are pictures much better!! I'll try to see if I can put here some later... when I'll came back^^ maybe someone else can do it? :P

Oh, fine, since I'm here^^ in the spoiler

423929_229888230440097_147643228664598_456455_367963555_n.jpg

426221_229888373773416_147643228664598_456456_1654337522_n.jpg

427601_229888940440026_147643228664598_456463_1747239823_n.jpg

424372_229889033773350_147643228664598_456464_1894802840_n.jpg

429195_229889410439979_147643228664598_456469_465314347_n.jpg

429519_229889797106607_147643228664598_456475_1059929371_n.jpg

420237_229889917106595_1593428454_n.jpg

I have to go now^^

Official Article on WGM Preview

teuk asked sora about kissing. he even asked "can i do it now?"

sora replied by saying "why do you even need to ask? should do it naturally"

edit:

Chinese Version of the artile

Thanks for the inform .... SO excited. Looking forward to tomorrow Episode... haha ... Even Sora give permission, I don't think Teuk can do it . Haha 

Guest kaelstorm

updated with new video preview

Teukso WGM preview 20sec

for those who dont understand, the gist is as follows

they went to the fortune teller for tarot reading as you all already know. they asked about kids. if im not wrong the fortune teller told them that for them, holding hands may even create an offspring O.O

at the dinner date :

teuk : we need to be careful when kissing

sora : isn't it abit too fast?

teuk: want to kiss now?

teuk: you dont want to kiss that's why you're acting like this right?

teuk: (to the staff) can you leave us for a moment now?

Teukso WGM preview 20sec

they went to the fortune teller for tarot reading as you all already know. they asked about kids. if im not wrong the fortune teller told them that for them, holding hands may even create an offspring O.O

at the dinner date :

Thanks so much for the preview :w00t: . Anyway did you guys notice from the caption written from the preview?? I'm gonna add a few more. Hopefully it's useful.

WGM.jpg

From my little hangul knowledge, "Ai nako salgo sipneunde" as written from the capture means "Want to have babies" or something like that.. :P No wonder Leeteuk is persuading Sora about kissing! It's definitely the 1st step to "that" purpose :lol:

Another one:

WGM2.jpg

"Sonman jabeumyeon imshiniya" as written from the cap means " If they hold hands 10000x , she'll get pregnant"

This one, i'm not that sure but it absolutely has something to do with hold hands & pregnant.. :wub:

The last cap:

WGM3.jpg

"Uri Sora choshimhaeyo" means "Our Sora need to be careful" since Leeteuk will make his move from now on.. ;)

p/s: Forgive me , if i'm wrong about the translation. I'm just too excited to share what I know.. :wub:

wow thanks everyone /heidi for the translation and pics...Really loving what I'm reading.

If all this is being said I'm thinking this will be one of my mostfavorite episodes. I really

think tehy have progressed outside the show.Leetuek seems different/happy/manly moreso than

before...does anyone else see this? LOL maybe i'm imagining this.

Guest lallinachan

wow thanks everyone /heidi for the translation and pics...Really loving what I'm reading.

If all this is being said I'm thinking this will be one of my mostfavorite episodes. I really

think tehy have progressed outside the show.Leetuek seems different/happy/manly moreso than

before...does anyone else see this? LOL maybe i'm imagining this.

You are not the only one thinking it^^ He got more manly and maybe he gained some weight too (from the recent photos.... well not the ones from StarKing^^;;), so I guess he was getting ready to attack/seduce Sora LOL!

Guest teuksoralover

Thank you for this. :)

Official Article on WGM Preview

teuk asked sora about kissing. he even asked "can i do it now?"

sora replied by saying "why do you even need to ask? should do it naturally"

edit:

Chinese Version of the artile

OMG!!!!!! Did Sora just say, "WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK?" SHOULD DO IT NATURALLY?"

Is that a permission that YES, you can kiss me when you feel like it is time. LOL. I think he got jealous because SUNGMIN was kissed on the cheek.

If I remember it right, there was a photo that LT tweeted and he wrote a smiley on a car... Maybe HE WAS TOO HAPPY! AWWWWW... :)

@hiedi - Thank you for the Sora twitter update. I guess she’s been filming. Do you think that is her manager oppa? And thank you also for those screencaps translation. FDs are the best for real. :)

Guest 33ru_mieru

@ary,

As teuksoralover & lallinachan have answered you on the questions you asked...

I just add this one..I got this from Chinese website:

2011.10.18:

KTR

Hyuk: Leeteuk and his mom looked so alike to each other! If thei hair is longer and add a bit wrinkles...he will look exactly like his mom.

Teuk: I know who Eunhyuk resembles who....resembles Sora-ssi...Eunhyuk's sister, Sora~~

Okay, this one I haven't listened to the radio so can't confirm :P

but I will put in my record first.

2011.10.19:

KTR (some of the conversation)

Hyuk: If Leeteuk-ssi really got married, there will be a big trouble

Leeteuk: But I am married now, aren't I?

Hyuk: Is that a real one?

Leeteuk: It's imaginary..

Okay Ary, sorry I can only help this much..

The reason I zoom into that 19 October 2011 is because...

after reading the preview today shared by fellow Fighting DImples....

GOSH!!!!

Leeteuk has been imagining too much and tried to surpressed himself...

keep telling himself it is imaginary...since October 2011 LOL

and back in December, you remember in the house?? He said again "I thought we are already married??" LOL

then in January, couldn't resist anymore, start to get bolder...

Bobo!!! Kiss!! Even discussing level of skinship LOL!!!!

Ary, *hugs* *hugs*

thanks so much for compiling this. You are awesome!!! You are working on Sunday right? Make sure you recharge today with Dimple Couple Episode!!

I am excited for the past 2 weeks but yah still need to remember to rest okay~

I am proposing for a holiday for the calendar team :P so we all can enjoy~~~

@FIGHTING DIMPLES

THANKS THANKS THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE SHARED!!!

THANKS SO MUCH EVEN SHARING YOUR EXCITEMENT!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

By the way,

in the past few weeks, Fighting Dimples Sub Team have a good holiday???

This time, can Fighting DImples Calendar Team, Detective Team and All Fighting Dimples have a holiday too??

EVERYONE AGREE??? I NEED HOLIDAY!!!! ^O^ I AM SO EXCITED FOR HOLIDAY!!

We have closed many cases in the past few weeks so now we need to RECHARGE!!!

with new episodes!!

Fighting Dimples Sub Team.....*putting palms together*

janicetly, kopi_c_st, scatterbrain, enrell.....quite long time didn't see you all

@kopi_c_st....you said you were busy in the past 2 months, meaning now less busy right?

Kyaaaa....so happy you are back!!!

I am so glad you all are now back at the right time..

从今天起就拜托你们了!!! From today onwards, We are counting on you!! ^__^

Thanks thanks~~~

So we can get the rough translation first in the forum right after Chinese website translated them?

(lol....sorry Sub Team, asking too much..when I come back later at night and if there is no translation, I will try to assist you all too ^_^)

@hanyi...okay I just wanna say when I saw your message, I am thankful for the info you gave

but sorry I really almost laughed out loud when you said 'sorry!  Got to work!  Fighting!'

I know I shouldn't but when I imagine that, I just think it's so funny...

Aww....thanks so much for risking doing that for us...*HUGS*

To all Fighting Dimples, HAVE A GOOD GOOD HOLIDAY ENJOYING TODAY'S EPISODE!!

I won't be watching the LIVE one but I will definitely watch it by the end of the day..

Thanks so much for the past few weeks, it's been so much fun and starting today, I hope to see everyone coming out

and shout out your excitement, your opinions, comments, everything...share all your happiness~~

-edit-

@xianie90

Twin....you know you are jjang!!! I got lotsa lotsa ideas about the thing you shared....but gonna put all of these on hold...

Let's enjoy new Dimple Couple Episodes for now ^__^

@teuksoralover

About JAPAN in MAY....yes, all along that is always my wish.... HI5!!!!!

I dont mind they go honeymoon to HAwaii now but I still wish they will go to JAPAN together.

Leeteuk is practising Japanese very hard now together with Brother in Law #1 Sungmin...

I hope by that time, it will be useful for him and Sora :P

@lallinachan

I thought I went into the wrong place when I saw Ariel..... LOL....*clap clap clap* WOW!!! Even this you also can find!!

-add-

about gaining some weight....erm...yah agreee...but I think in Gaon Award...he really looked good there....a bit slim...and looks so good~~~

@hiedi

THanks so much dear for the screencap...I am still having some problem watching from the chinese website... and those screencap really makes my morning..

with the new episodes, I wonder whether it will cure our delusional...hope it won't get worse and we can still think straight LOL!!!

Okay, Signing off now.Gonna miss you all!! HI5!!!

Guest teuksoralover

Teukso WGM preview 20sec

at the dinner date :

HUH??? LT said, "YOU DON'T WANT TO KISS THAT IS WHY YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THIS?" --- and asking the staff to leave? why is that suppose to mean... did they kiss behind the staff? Haha.

2011.10.18:

KTR

Hyuk: Leeteuk and his mom looked so alike to each other! If thei hair is longer and add a bit wrinkles...he will look exactly like his mom.

Teuk: I know who Eunhyuk resembles who....resembles Sora-ssi...Eunhyuk's sister, Sora~~

Okay, this one I haven't listened to the radio so can't confirm :P

but I will put in my record first.

2011.10.19:

KTR (some of the conversation)

Hyuk: If Leeteuk-ssi really got married, there will be a big trouble

Leeteuk: But I am married now, aren't I?

Hyuk: Is that a real one?

Leeteuk: It's imaginary..

Okay Ary, sorry I can only help this much..

The reason I zoom into that 19 October 2011 is because...

after reading the preview today shared by fellow Fighting DImples....

GOSH!!!!

Leeteuk has been imagining too much and tried to surpressed himself...

keep telling himself it is imaginary...since October 2011 LOL

and back in December, you remember in the house?? He said again "I thought we are already married??" LOL

then in January, couldn't resist anymore, start to get bolder...

Bobo!!! Kiss!! Even discussing level of skinship LOL!!!!

Ary, *hugs* *hugs*

thanks so much for compiling this. You are awesome!!!

WOAH. :) Thank you for the translation... I guess he is having a hard time distinguishing what is real and not for them. :) Awww.. poor Teukie, his heart is probably so nervous everytime. Haha.

BTW, I THINK (I am not sure yet, still testing it out) I FOUND A RELIABLE LIVESTREAM... I will check it again later when I am not busy anymore and give you guys the link. I've been using it for the past weeks during re-runs and didnt fail me. You kinda need to install a player though. I will see you guys during the livestream later. Yey!

Guest 33ru_mieru

okay back again for a while..on the road now

@sqd66

WOwwww Sqd66.....you made me curious what Eunhyuk was saying...when Leeteuk heard what Eunhyuk said, he burried his head to the table LOL...

@lallinachan....

WOwwww....thanks so much for those pretty pics of Sora....

and ...yah keep dreaming right? all our wish will come true...so this is one of my wish....

To all Fighting Dimples too:

They are going to talk about the level of skinship today right?

I think WGM is going to do some flashback....

and......may we all pray and wish.....

1) WGM will LET US SEE THE HUGGING PART (during Blind Dates)

2) WGM will LET US SEE HOLDING HANDS PART (during Dukbokkgi)

@Pibols..

Oh..that's so cute.....thanks for sharing. Happy Dimples Day??

LOL....will it be every Saturday we wish each other Happy Dimples Day??

Edit

@teuksoralover, I always want to say thos but keep on slipping my mind.thanks for sharing mc jakes tweet. today he mentioned about wgm again.saying that there is wgm and Saturday is always best....something like that.I can't screencap now but I want everyone to know that mc jake is one of the mc that I love so much..looking at him teary back in those days,he touched my heart:p

anyway,please give much love and support to mc jake too! he has also supported teuksora a lot:)

Thanks thanks

Guest chikuma

Finally guys, this day has come,yay.rolleyes.gif.........can't wait to watch it live...

Dear FD, guys can you share again the live stream, i used www.wix.com/kpopstream/stream@!streams/vstc-hd05 before,hopefully it can be use today...TQ

I want to sing because you're naughty, naughty when watching Leetuk with Sora.I guess Leetuk also will watch it live today with us he...he..

Guest xianlie90

Thanks so much for the preview :w00t: . Anyway did you guys notice from the caption written from the preview?? I'm gonna add a few more. Hopefully it's useful.

*quoted image*

From my little hangul knowledge, "Ai nako salgo sipneunde" as written from the capture means "Want to have babies" or something like that..  No wonder Leeteuk is persuading Sora about kissing!  It's definitely the 1st step to "that" purpose :lol:

Another one:

*quoted image*

"Sonman jabeumyeon imshiniya" as written from the cap means " If they hold hands 10000x , she'll get pregnant"

This one, i'm not that sure but it absolutely has something to do with hold hands & pregnant..  :wub:

The last cap:

*quoted image*

"Uri Sora choshimhaeyo" means "Our Sora need to be careful" since Leeteuk will make his move from now on..  ;)

p/s: Forgive me , if i'm wrong about the translation. I'm just too excited to share what I know.. :wub:

hihihiihihi~~ XD i can't stop my self from giggling while reading your post.. :wub: especially  "If they hold hands 10000x , she'll get pregnant"

LMAO.. xD what's that~~~~~ we must count how many times they hold hands from now on~? shall we count every hug as well? or kiss? xD Husband Teuk seemed really eager to have those twins~~ :P

@pibols awww.. its so cute! HAPPY DIMPLES DAY!! <33

@mieru TWIN! you know you also JJANG :) yeahh.. lets hv a holiday... ^^  let's enjoy every DC moments that we've been waiting for so long.. happy holiday <3

@kaelstrom  @kopi_c_st thx for preview the rough translations dear! ^^

@teuksoralover yeah ^^ i also love Lullaby by Ra.D.. he is a great singer & composer... too bad he hasn't released any album these years.. :(

@chikuma yeahhh.. Teukie IS naughty, naughty~~ XD

[EDIT] sorry for topping the first page without sharing anything :P

[EDIT 2] uh oh, i found this is rough translation i found from YT preview of DC, check it >>>> HERE

piggysushi:

leeteuk wanted to use tarot cards to tell the fortune of both of them as couple.

then the fortung-teller asked them: you wanted to have a baby and  live together right? and leeteuk is laughing with sora embarrassed ~ xP

he asked them to be careful cause holding hands may have babies as well~ xDDD *leeteuk's laugh is epic!!*

(both of them when eating) leeteuk: we should be careful when bobo~

sora: isn't this too fast (for bobo)?

leeteuk: bobo now?

sora: what??? *panic*

leeteuk being direct: aren't you like this because you wanted to bobo?

sora shaking her head~

leeteuk: can all of you (staffs) go out for a while?

leeteuk & sora will their first bobo be a success?

credits: amanloveparkjungsu (uploader) + piggysushi (translater) at Youtube

[EDiT 3] its funny when i re-read my post suddenly my father's car turning the song "kIss me" lol

Guest ami189

Oh WOW thank you all of you for the preview video and translation....so excited to today's episode, they even talk about skinship & kiss ...OHHHH wow :w00t: . But why i feel SORA seems little bit scary when LeeTeuk suggests a kiss for now ...hahaha maybe because he is so straight forward about that . Aigooo Leeteuk ah, we all know that you wants to kiss SORA so much to death but she's still a girl so she would be very shy :P

About the live streaming, here's the link i used to watch DH2:  http://www.ionair.tv/view.php

You can choose the subtitle language in the right corner (Eng, Chinese or Javanese), they provide translation during air time. though it's not full one but it's still better than just watching the raw. You guys can try & hope you enjoy it.

Woaaaaa just some hours more to TeukSo...:D

Guest teuksoralover

Hi FDs, Just like what I posted earlier. I said that I think I FOUND A RELIABLE LIVESTREAM for us to WGM live. I’ve been using it for the past weeks to watch the re-runs and didn’t fail me. I am sharing it here so that all of us can enjoy our TEUKSO. I will use it later again. I just tested it and it works fine and you can even watch other MBC shows live.

STEP 1. Download REAL PLAYER. It only works for REAL PLAYER because it streams there using a code. Here is how a REAL PLAYER looks like. Just go to GOOGLE and search download REAL PLAYER.

3-7.jpg

STEP 2. Your browser should be INTERNET EXPLORER. I tried using Mozilla but there are times it doesn’t open/connect to REAL PLAYER but when you use Internet Explorer… it works just fine. There is even a note there saying… Use INTERNET EXPLORER.

Click this link.

http://comrang91.blogspot.com/

It would bring you here.

4-4.jpg

Click MBC LINK 1. The one with the RED BOX.

It will ask you to allow REAL PLAYER to stream. CLICK YES.

5-3.jpg

Then there you have it… YOU ARE NOW STREAMING MBC LIVE!

HERE IS THE PROOF OF ME STREAMING MBC AS I AM MAKING THIS…

6-2.jpg

You can make it bigger by adjusting it to FULLSCREEN. You may try it.You can actually do it now because they are streaming already of whatever is showing in MBC KOREA as of the moment. :)

Happy Streaming guys. :)

Guest monmon16

Hi FDs, Just like what I posted earlier. I said that I think I FOUND A RELIABLE LIVESTREAM for us to WGM live. I’ve been using it for the past weeks to watch the re-runs and didn’t fail me. I am sharing it here so that all of us can enjoy our TEUKSO. I will use it later again. I just tested it and it works fine and you can even watch other MBC shows live.

STEP 1. Download REAL PLAYER. It only works for REAL PLAYER because it streams there using a code. Here is how a REAL PLAYER looks like. Just go to GOOGLE and search download REAL PLAYER.

*quoted image*

STEP 2. Your browser should be INTERNET EXPLORER. I tried using Mozilla but there are times it doesn’t open/connect to REAL PLAYER but when you use Internet Explorer… it works just fine. There is even a note there saying… Use INTERNET EXPLORER.

Click this link.

http://comrang91.blogspot.com/

It would bring you here.

*quoted image*

Click MBC LINK 1. The one with the RED BOX.

It will ask you to allow REAL PLAYER to stream. CLICK YES.

*quoted image*

Then there you have it… YOU ARE NOW STREAMING MBC LIVE!

HERE IS THE PROOF OF ME STREAMING MBC AS I AM MAKING THIS…

*quoted image*

You can make it bigger by adjusting it to FULLSCREEN. You may try it.You can actually do it now because they are streaming already of whatever is showing in MBC KOREA as of the moment. :)

Happy Streaming guys. :)

Thanks for this, though I can't enjoy this today. I'm home in our province and my internet connection is so slow. T.T

(I'll enjoy this next week. -> streaming) For the meantime, I'll just enjoy reading FDs update later.

To all Fighting Dimples, HAVE A GOOD GOOD HOLIDAY ENJOYING TODAY'S EPISODE!!I won't be watching the LIVE one but I will definitely watch it by the end of the day..<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Thanks so much for the past few weeks, it's been so much fun and starting today, I hope to see everyone coming out<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">and shout out your excitement, your opinions, comments, everything...share all your happiness~~

I'm enjoying my HOLIDAY today! Aside from the fact that I'm with my family right now, I had a good news for you. I'm done with the NOVEMBER & DECEMBER calendars (well, that is if you found it really done, I mean if there's really no additional entries needed) . I wanted to finished it so soon that I stayed up until 4am... hahahaha I don't mind staying up that late cause I love what I'm doing. I'm so excited to share it with you. Hope I can upload it today, if not then I have to wait till I get back to the city.

Happy Dimple Day everyone!!! <3

[edit]

Luckily, after an hour I uploaded the NOVEMBER & DECEMBER calendar.. :)

it's just that I think I made a mistake. I think I accidentally deleted the SEPTEMBER

@ary & @mieru: I'm so sorry. I don't have a copy of September to re-upload it. Sorry guys.

nov11.png

dec11.png

http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj580/fightingdimples/?action=view¤t=nov11.png

http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj580/fightingdimples/?action=view¤t=dec11.png

tom night I'll upload the calendars @ tinypic for a higher resolution, photobucket tend to resize the picture.

:(

[end of edit]

Guest teuksoralover

Whos streaming right later? :)

Fellow FDs... who has twitter???

Please report this account...

https://twitter.com/#!/antikangsora2

I was just gonna ignore her because bashing Sora is tolerable but whoever she is... she is always on a strike... she tweets SORA directly telling her to kill herself many times... I was gonna ignore it completely but I think accounts like should not exist.

Sorry to bring this here. I just hope she gets blocked completely.