[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ary1004

December Calendar

Again, I'm calling the attention of my dear teuksoralover. Since you're enjoying your vacation, i'll ask for favor. The usual thing. Quotes for December... :)

And if ever you have links where I can find LT and KS tweets please send it to me.

Fellow FDs, here's the december draft.

*quoted image* the cute fanart below is from the signature of dreamhigh2 active member lengsi

Open for any suggestion.

I can't believe that i made this for a short time. Maybe I'm just happy for the good news that we all receive today. :)

Edit

Oooppsss! @teuksoralover: I didn't notice you already posted about december timeline. I'll just update the calendar when I got home. ;)

wow...you are fast..you did it in a day, minus all the working hours, you finish it in few hours? i started to feel ashamed..huhu (kidding :P)..but, did i forgot to tell you i'm going to use green for october? huhu...that's okay...i'll change mine into other colour (orange or red i think) since i'm still editing...heheh..plus, green suit december more - for christmas :P

@teuksoralover check again, using you eagle eyes...hint: the quote...keke (talking bout hint, i'm still didnt re watch the video today - for the V case...@lallinachan dont u ever dare to tell me the answer until i'm giving up :P

@lallinachan thanks for the timeline..i'll leave it to monmon for the moment..there's no additional activities in october from the one you sent me right? i'm in a mess,cant re-check all teuksoralover's and mieru's timeline digging T.T (and i still didnt continue on the V case..plus the calendar T.T..i think i'll stop updating my fic for a moment..what a messy week...thank god i have this forum page to come and breath)

[edit]

why did i ramble all this to you? haha...poor you...sorry dear.

[end of edit]

@mieru i already forgot what i wanna reply to you...haha

[edit]

@lallinachan i was thinking of tweeting her a screencap of that pic too when i read the comment about her loosing the pic...poor her...

Guest monmon16

wow...you are fast..you did it in a day, minus all the working hours, you finish it in few hours? i started to feel ashamed..huhu (kidding :P)..but, did i forgot to tell you i'm going to use green for october? huhu...that's okay...i'll change mine into other colour (orange or red i think) since i'm still editing...heheh..plus, green suit december more - for christmas :P

Actually, while working on December calendar I got this feeling that you might be using green font. 

And I was right, don't you find it cute that we actually have the same thought. This is the forth time right?  First is the blue font, then the violet font, the logo and now the green. But I feel sorry... :( that I'm messing your work and you have to change it. mianhe... 

Next time, we should talk about the color that we will be using.

Plus, you don't have to feel ashamed. It just happened that I have time doing it while waiting for a shuttle.... (well I waited for 2-3 hours sad.gif )

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan  thanks  for the timeline..i'll leave it to monmon for the  moment..there's no  additional activities in october from the one you  sent me right? i'm in  a mess,cant re-check all teuksoralover's and  mieru's timeline digging  T.T (and i still didnt continue on the V  case..plus the calendar T.T..i  think i'll stop updating my fic for a  moment..what a messy  week...thank god i have this forum page to come and  breath)

[edit]

why did i ramble all this to you? haha...poor you...sorry dear.

[end of edit]

[edit]

@lallinachan  i  was thinking of tweeting her a screencap of that pic too when i  read  the comment about her loosing the pic...poor her...

Ary, you can ramble with me anytime ;) couse I'll ramble a lot for sure with many FD too^^

I'm  still updating teuksoralover new adding to the calendar... so I'm  not  sure if october is still the same I've sent you... if you can wait  a  bit, I'll send to you again the new updated timeline for october.

Please, do not fret, enjoy the calendar, the fic, and rewatching teukie in A-cha performance. Take it easy ;)

Here  I post the photo Sora took, if someone can edit the pic to make it seem  a real photo (without her hands, and background) we can try to send it  to her^^

i4kfx2.png

Here another one a little more big (I downloaded HD epidoe 14 from angeleeteuk)

33y5aab.png

Can someone of you use Photoshop?

Guest 33ru_mieru

I'm  sorry mieru, I don't think it's practical to every time make a picture  of the calendar, becouse we are still editing it every day. If someone  else wants to do it, then he can use the timeline and edit it whenever  he/she wants, and make pictures sharing it with url just like mieru  suggested, I guess I'm too lazy for that too. But really, you don't need  to refer to it as "lallinachan timeline", there's no need. You can save  it and add what you wants, edit what you wants.

For adding the headers, sure, no problem ;)

@ary and momnon, here the "new" december (thankyou teuksoralover for all the new dates to add <3)

Here december edited again^^;; (in blu the very last thing I added)

111203 (air)-------- episode 8

111204 twitter Sora ambiguous "I love you"

111206 twitter Sora (Singapore) about her photoshoot.- twitter LT “I am watching you wherever you go.” + pic

111210 (air)----episode 9

111214 twitter santa u are the one

111215 (making of) episode special (episode 11-12)

111216 twitter sora/ LT 

111217 Cast of DH2 spotted in a restaurant in Kangnam for Script reading

(air)-----episode 10

111218 (making of) episode 13-14 (thanks kaelstorm!!)

111219 twitter LT: wanting to work on Xmas, "might die from loneliness"

111221 Sora calls LT on SSTP!

111224 (air)------episode 11- special (part I)

111228 rearshal MBC Gayo Daejun (photo- preview)

111229 SBS Gayo Daejun - Leeteuk sat on SungMins lap and the ring on SungMin finger was questioned as leeteuks

111230 KBS 2011 Song Festival SuJu Leeteuk only

111231 (air)----- episode 12- special (part II)

MBC Gayo Daejun: LT/Sora are MC

And I know I'm being boring, but I REALLY LOVE YOUR CALENDARS ART!! THANKYOU SO MUCH!! just love it!

@teuksoralover: You found out why I thought Teukie was strangely familiar in those black room scenes!! of course!! he is wearing the same outif from Santa U are the one!! woah...... well, you solved another mystery! don't you wanna join the mystery of the V sign? ;p

Erm... yah I know that the timeline is being updated very actively now...but I don't mean to update the url every time...

what I mean is to have a fixed url..so just need to share once....everyone can work indepently..

so every time there is an update, Ary and monmon just need to update on their own and upload to the same file, using the same filename, replacing old files.

the url in timeline will fixed...so we don't have to know the new url name....

The reason I do this is because to make it easier for Fighting Dimples...to just refer to one same url every time...

Aiks, I don't know how to explain more clearly...brain jam now...LOL....

anyway, I copied and  paste your timeline for Sep & Dec as an example in the spoiler

Ary & monmon, I have sent you both the account name and password for  future upload...

Sorry if I copied and paste, download and upload all the stuff without your prior permission

Dimple Couple Calendar

http://s1268.photobu...ple%20Calendar/

September - http://i1268.photobu...endar/sep11.jpg

110928  WGM denies TeukSora as WGM new couple

110930  WGM Filming: episode 1-2-3 (the first meeting)

November - http://i1268.photobu...endar/nov11.png

December - http://i1268.photobu...endar/dec11.png

111206 twitter Sora (Singapore) about her photoshoot.- twitter LT “I am watching you wherever you go.” + pic

111216 twitter sora/ LT

(air)-----episode 10

111229 SBS Gayo Daejun - Leeteuk sat on SungMins lap and the ring on SungMin finger was questioned as leeteuks

Guest janicetly

hello all FD!!

its been a while since I had time to post.. :( i went back to lurking for a long long time.. hahhaa.. finally our DC is coming back, to be honest, subbing the blind dates was really very tough, and personally I didn't feel very motivated, as much as I love the fighting junior, I wished there were more DC moments out of the 1 hour show. but the wait is finally over!!!

i LOVE the FD logo!! its so cute!! and the calendar.. oh man!! everyone is contributing so much..

anyway our (FD subbing team- Kopi_c_st, Scatterbrain, Enrell and I) apologies for the super delayed subs of the episode 16 (blind date part 2), actually we finished the translations within a week, but Enrell was travelling, so he had some problems to do the subbing. and he is trying to upload the 2gb file by tomorrow if possible..

And since the SSTP video link that Enrell gave is no longer working, we will give it a shot to sub that video too, but the video quality isn't that good.. we will update if we get it out.

in the mean time, just a recap of all the videos (though not many) we have subbed with English subs:

Teukso Episode 14 (house episode)

Teukso Episode 15 (Blind date part 1)

MBC Gayo Daejun- Teukso Cut

upcoming: Teukso Episode 16 and SSTP video English subs. we are working on it.. it's been a very busy period!

anyway I was re-watching old episodes, and i'm not sure if anyone noticed this, but during the New Year special, when all of the ladies were supposed to do an ageyo, and Shin Young demonstrated by saying "are you hungry?" and everyone followed, but Sora chose to say "Come home faster", so I was wondering where she decided to say that... then... I realised... its the tag line from the "Yeo-Bong" drink she gave Teukie during the concert rehearsal.. I guess she chose to say that so that it could remind him that he is her "yeo-bong", and based on Teukie's reaction, it seems he got it. I did some screen shots below:

comeback.png

Guest monmon16

Ary, you can ramble with me anytime ;) couse I'll ramble a lot for sure with many FD too^^

I'm  still updating teuksoralover new adding to the calendar... so I'm  not  sure if october is still the same I've sent you... if you can wait  a  bit, I'll send to you again the new updated timeline for october.

Please, do not fret, enjoy the calendar, the fic, and rewatching teukie in A-cha performance. Take it easy ;)

Here  I post the photo Sora took, if someone can edit the pic to make it seem  a real photo (without her hands, and background) we can try to send it  to her^^

*quoted image*

Here another one a little more big (I downloaded HD epidoe 14 from angeleeteuk)

*quoted image*

Can someone of you use Photoshop?

I don't think this is good, but I tried.

11jsrk8.jpg

11l5xr5.jpg

edit:

o85ra9.jpg

2r2w2ma.jpg

doesn't look good either... :(

Guest lallinachan

Erm... yah I know that the timeline is being updated very actively now...but I don't mean to update the url every time...

what I mean is to have a fixed url..so just need to share once....everyone can work indepently..

so every time there is an update, Ary and monmon just need to update on their own and upload to the same file, using the same filename, replacing old files.

How do I have a fixed URL? I need to have a same server... I really don't know how I can do it. I only know how to upload some files in mediafire, or some pictures on photobucket, but they always change the URL. So I guess you know something more professional, like using a ftp or something. If you know how to do it, then please mieru, you have my permission to use the timeline of course, since I agree that your idea is very good! and can help all FD to have an updated file^^ please mieru, can you do it? *pretty please with kitty eyes---> lesson learned by ary lol!*

*quoted image*

Woah! you are FAST!! the editing is perfect! but how come it is so little? do you have a bigger version saved? *dreaming/asking the impossible*

*_*

Guest 33ru_mieru

hello all FD!!

its been a while since I had time to post.. :( i went back to lurking for a long long time.. hahhaa.. finally our DC is coming back, to be honest, subbing the blind dates was really very tough, and personally I didn't feel very motivated, as much as I love the fighting junior, I wished there were more DC moments out of the 1 hour show. but the wait is finally over!!!

i LOVE the FD logo!! its so cute!! and the calendar.. oh man!! everyone is contributing so much..

anyway our (FD subbing team- Kopi_c_st, Scatterbrain, Enrell and I) apologies for the super delayed subs of the episode 16 (blind date part 2), actually we finished the translations within a week, but Enrell was travelling, so he had some problems to do the subbing. and he is trying to upload the 2gb file by tomorrow if possible..

And since the SSTP video link that Enrell gave is no longer working, we will give it a shot to sub that video too, but the video quality isn't that good.. we will update if we get it out.

in the mean time, just a recap of all the videos (though not many) we have subbed with English subs:

Teukso Episode 14 (house episode)

Teukso Episode 15 (Blind date part 1)

MBC Gayo Daejun- Teukso Cut

upcoming: Teukso Episode 16 and SSTP video English subs. we are working on it.. it's been a very busy period!

anyway I was re-watching old episodes, and i'm not sure if anyone noticed this, but during the New Year special, when all of the ladies were supposed to do an ageyo, and Shin Young demonstrated by saying "are you hungry?" and everyone followed, but Sora chose to say "Come home faster", so I was wondering where she decided to say that... then... I realised... its the tag line from the "Yeo-Bong" drink she gave Teukie during the concert rehearsal.. I guess she chose to say that so that it could remind him that he is her "yeo-bong", and based on Teukie's reaction, it seems he got it. I did some screen shots below:

*quoted image*

janicetly....*hugs*.....

so happy to see you post something here...

about the Palli come back home....Yah yah yah...when Sora said that, I immediately remember the Yeo-bong drinks...

and really, I really love how Sora didn't follow what the rest in doing her aegyo...

Her aegyo is special....between her and Leeteuk... I agree with you that she chose that to remind him of Yeo-Bong...

I also suspect Leeteuk gave her hints that in the future he wants Sora to say to him that when they have a house....[edit: that's why in thespecial episode when they still don't have house, Sora just said it first..."Come back home faster" Awwww >V< end of edit]

Thanks so much for the subs all this time ^_^

@lallinachan

I already did it dear...

it's inside the spoiler I replied to you earlier..

the url is there..

edit:

@sqd66

Aww.... yah all couples have their own unique way right...and watching many couples, I never think that what each couple were doing are scripted or fake or whatever..

You can see it in their eyes and their transformation.

Well, if they are fake, then they gotta be one of the best actors and actresses to fool me..

I am glad that even though we have different favorite couple but we get to know each other through Dimple Couple.

Frankly, even though I love Yongseo couple so so much but I have never involved in any forums like this.

Back in season 1, I didn't even search for news...just watch for the sake of watching and actually back in season 1....after I watched Lettuce Couple, I decided that WGM is such a cruel show...

but Season 2 made me change that opinion...I love how in season 2, the couples don't deny anything nor do they admit anything...

and now in Season 3....I only follow Dimple Couple...this couple...LOL.... super active outside WGM.... I love them so much >V<

and SS4....you know after 1 week...I am still so high....I almost go crazy....Dimple Couple, SS4....my work...my friends my family....all loved ones~

I also did the same thing like you for few days...watching all those SS4....but my craziness to Dimple Couple is even more cause I miss them so so much and I decided I can't do that anymore...I must chose and prioritise..

It's so suffering, having withdrawal symptom from SS4....from Dimple Couple...

My problem is no matter how busy I am, I keep coming here... I shouldn't but I can't help not to -_-

However, I am quite happy despite all this, I still try to spend time with loved one, with family and friends, and finish up my work...compensating beauty sleep :P

okay brain jam now...I think I am talking from point A then jump to point Z....

Anyway, thanks for sharing about Yoonji...I miss her too. I love Sora, Seo Hyun and Yoonji so much I hope someday they meet (sisters in law gathering :P)

Guest monmon16

How do I have a fixed URL? I need to have a same server... I really don't know how I can do it. I only know how to upload some files in mediafire, or some pictures on photobucket, but they always change the URL. So I guess you know something more professional, like using a ftp or something. If you know how to do it, then please mieru, you have my permission to use the timeline of course, since I agree that your idea is very good! and can help all FD to have an updated file^^ please mieru, can you do it? *pretty please with kitty eyes---> lesson learned by ary lol!*

Woah! you are FAST!! the editing is perfect! but how come it is so little? do you have a bigger version saved? *dreaming/asking the impossible*

*_*

I add 2 pics with bigger resolution, but I don't think it's great. :(

The reason I do this is because to make it easier for Fighting Dimples...to just refer to one same url every time...

Aiks, I don't know how to explain more clearly...brain jam now...LOL....

anyway, I copied and  paste your timeline for Sep & Dec as an example in the spoiler

Ary & monmon, I have sent you both the account name and password for  future upload...

Sorry if I copied and paste, download and upload all the stuff without your prior permission

Dimple Couple Calendar

http://s1268.photobu...ple%20Calendar/

September - http://i1268.photobu...endar/sep11.jpg

110928  WGM denies TeukSora as WGM new couple

110930  WGM Filming: episode 1-2-3 (the first meeting)

November - http://i1268.photobu...endar/nov11.png

December - http://i1268.photobu...endar/dec11.png

111216 twitter sora/ LT

(air)-----episode 10

I like your idea. :) ammm,,, you forgot to label the november????

Guest xianlie90

miss all FD's in here~  this week is DC week yes *horray* *horray* sorry if im not visit this threat much.busy with family,update blog~

xianlie90 can you make a logo for sora int'nl fanclub.will DM you for the details.

[28/2 @reveremess] i lost my cellphone while i was filming… (cry)… it’s regrettable that the memories in it are gone… get a grip of yourself! This time i have to make a back up.

wow, natali... you're giving me a chance to make a logo for sora int'nl fanclub?? are you sure?? wow, it so nice of you...... ^^ thank you..and sure, you can PM me for the details... I'll try my best on it :)

(please don't put too much expectation on it.... i really don't want to disappoint you.. >.< I even still doubt my editing skill, i still on the stage of learning for this)

and thx for the translation!! hope she'll be just fine.... >.< poor her......

@monmon @ary wow! great job guys..... ^^ i saved your calendars on my PC so that i can check DC timeline alot easier now.. xD yay!

okay.. must sleep now.. (x.x) I will comment other fellow FD's post later... bye... *exhausted*

Guest lallinachan

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

edit:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

doesn't look good either... :(

WoW! I' think it's good! Do you want to twitter it to her, or should I do it? I don't know very well how to use twitter but I guess I only have to click on "reply"^^

@teuksoralover: Thankyou again for your list of information! there were so much gaps between Teuksora meeting, and now we have a calendar that is full even when they hare not seeing each other directly^^

I have to ask you about the last thing you posted (those twitters when Teukie is sad, on Xmas period)... I searched in sup3rjunior.wordpress and there the date is 111225---> Xmas day, while in yours it is the day before (111224). I don't know whitch one I shoul put, but in the twitter Teukie says "there are no miracle on Xmas?" so I really don't know what to think.... what should I chose?

I also tryed to check his past twitters.. but what I found is this

2us981v.png

And I'm totally ignorant in hangul, but seems like they are different from the ones you posted... so maybe those were deleted?

8.jpg

Just wondering when he twitted this. Can you help please? *kitten eyes*

Guest ary1004

[edit]

@monmon haha...just realize this after reading teuksoralover comment - i dont even ask your permission to call you monmon...i even used it for few times already...huhu...tell me if you dont want to be call that, okie?

anyway, forget to tell you that i'll use green for october :)

[edit again]

haha...that's right...we're supposed to work right now...but we cant help to sneak here for awhile, right? :P

@monmon i did tell you...maybe u missed it since it wasnt bold in green lik this one in my original message...i'll just pm you next time...no problem...it's better than making you who already done with the calendar to change the colour...and like i said before, green suit december more, since there is christmas...let's use red for january - for new year, no matter you or me who is going to make it..is that okay?

p/s: i really wonder how we keep choosing the same colour..keke

@mieru how do we change a pic without changing the url? didnt url always change whenever we upload/reupload pics?...you really need to teach me this..huhu

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hello to all Fighting Dimples, Hope you all have a good day.

@Moielle,

Thanks so much for all the links...^_^

@lallinchan & teuksoralover

Thanks thanks too...LOL lallinachan....the pussycat eye doesn't work on me...

@monmon16 & ary

I PM both of you for the account for you to upload future files. Plus, naming the file so that url will remain fix.

If it is not clear, just reply to me. I will reply at night (SG time)

@monmon16

Yah...sorry about that and I don't have the time to log in and label it now..can you do that for me?

I will find time at night later if you can't.

Anyway monmon & ary,

I put all the pic in an album so everyone just need to remember that one album. this is not urgent cause what we are trying to achieve here is just a fixed url..

Thanks thanks....

Salamat salamat~~~

Sorry if any typo. Have a good day everyone...

Guest xianlie90

Firstly, sorry to cut your post earlier >.<

@Ary – Yes! I approved of SEPTEMBER CALENDAR. Very good job. If other FDs are okay with it please say so. Okay? So that it will be the final one. And ary,  I have to say one thing about this one that made me happy. Hahaha. I  know I am too shallow but I like how you made Leeteuk look like an angel  as well as Sora ---- And you made LT look like he is carrying the logo that xianlie90 made. Bwahahaha. High-five!!!!

Awwww…

LOL...when I was reading Teuksoralover's message I was like...."Gosh...that girl speaks my mind"....

I super love that Angel Leeteuk carrying us xianlie90's logo....really so cute >V<

You  see...on top..there is Dimple Couple (cute Park Jung Soo and cute Kang  Sora)....then below....Fighting Dimple with wings (I call this DC angel  warrior, we are protecting Dimple Couple xP)....then below...there is  Leeteuk again, the Angel, Head of Angels warrior, holding all of  us....Protecting all of us LOL...

This is just sooooo awesome~ haha

LMAO... just realized that when read your guys comment.. It makes me love the calendars even more.. XD

Angel Teukie lifting up our FD logo to the sky!! (from now on, lets not call it xianlie90's logo anymore ;p hehehehee) LOL *happy2*

btw to make it more specificate, do we still need to put this on the calendar? (i made this yesterday)

WGM.png

Ah..I  see...no wonder when I saw your fanart for the first time when you  shared with us on Sora's birthday...I was like "Are you sure this is  your first time?"

You know what? That time, when i had the suggestion for calendar in the forum...I had you and Ary in my mind already...

But  then noone replied and I was thinking "Oh....the timeline is still  actively being amended, perhaps I should wait for a while."

Then Ary commented something so funny .... she thought she was seeing things LOL!!!

Anyway, so glad that she saw the post which is why all of this start..

and...it's just less than a week...migosh you are all so amazing~

you, monmon16, Ary suddenly come out with so many things already...

I am so proud of you all ^O^

and  for the sikhye...Gosh!!! I was so focus in the rice, I didn't realise  it was sikhye!! Thanks for posting the pic here..I love that pic shared  by leeteuk so much...it's so beautiful.

and I agree with teuksoralover ...lately Leeteuk's tweet is not as blunt and as straightforward as last time...

I  miss the straightforward Leeteuk so much....cause now with such  ambiguous messages, he makes me confuse and being in delusional mode is  not helping cause I tend to relate everything to Sora LOL...

anyway, we are still lucky he is quite an expressive person...he loves to share ^-^ so, yah...

Omo, seriously? hahahhaa.. i even still doubt my editing skill >.< but thx for trusting me to take a little part to help the DC Calendar Team.. :)

and yeahhhh... agree with you two..based on what he received everytime he tweet straightforward status... I guess he must be thinking about his fans feeling (i doubt this but maybe antis also(?) ) more now.. thats why rather than straightforward status, he choose to tweet ambiguous messages) and yeah.. somehow i miss "loose mouth" & "king of typos" side from him.. heheheee....

About the strike, I’ve heard that it is only WGM that will come back to normal broadcasting but shows that were affected like I am a Singer and Infinity Challenge are still going to be re-runs. So we are lucky. They said they were able to make arrangements for WGM.  :)

I just downloaded the song that Kang Sora & her B-group from Dream High 2 sang. I keep listening to it and I like the reggae feel of it. But 33_mieru,  I am not sure if she really composed the song herself cuz her character  in the drama is someone who can compose a song. It could be really her  or the writer of the show did for her…

But you know what would  be really daebak, if she actually did compose it and Leeteuk helped her…  Haha. I guess I am dreaming too much since I am listening to it right  now.

whoa.. seriously??? only WGM will comeback to normal broadcasting?? hahahhaa.. This makes me think that maybe many WGM fans sent threatening letters to MBC that they'll burning down the MBC building if they still continue broadcast the re-runs of WGM next month.. LOL

EDIT:

@lallinachan thx for the timeline & sorry i can't help anything for this.. T__T i want to but i just can't find the time to do a research... (i'm working on something right now) :tears: so i'll count on you guys for the timeline :P hehehhee

@janicetly i have something to tell to you & the rest of FD Subbing team: PLEASE COMEBACK EARLY xD thx for the subs!! :)

WARNING FD this is kinda off topic i'll talk in spoiler

@sqd66 @mieru

so you guys already watch WGM season1&2 ?? I'm a fan of WGM season 2.. xD i like khuntoria the most *i think more becoz i love khunie.. lol* and i love yongseo & adam as well...

about WGM season1... my fave is JoongBo & AlShin.. but right now i'm watching HwanYobi... i wanna ask you guys about hwanhee, coz i kinda feel strange with him... Isn't "Dog Poopie" abit rude for womans nickname? He looks not enjoying his marriage life.... is it true like @sqd66 said before,that the people who knew Hwanhee said he changed when married? may i know what changed specifically? coz i only watch about 6 ep until now :) hehehehe...

Guest chikuma

Eventhough it just a short moment of Sorry sorry dance in DH2 episode 10 ,it remind us of Sora danced in front of Leetuk...it was daebak.I wish Leetuk watched and support this drama like us.The rating is low again, so sadsad.gif.When the DH2 team will appear in Happy Together?I want to see Sora in variety program...if Sora will come to Strong heart again i will very happy.........if i'm not mistaken Lee Jang Woo will make first appearance in Strong Heart  in early March.Hope Leetuk will dig some story according to WGM from Jang Woo.( So we can see Leetuk's reaction since he also pair with Sora)

Sora danced Sorry Sorry with JB in today's DH2 ep 10. It was just a short moment though...

it was at 37:52

*quoted image*

hahha @Stars4u, you beat me for this news, I've just seen it in DH2 ep 10 and I looked like screaming OMG SORA danced Sorry Sorry :w00t: , Lee Teuk did you see it ??? your wife was dancing your song in DH2 ohhhhhhhhhhh..............

Since everybody in DH2 thread is discussing about who will end up with whom, I really want to raise up my theory that we all know  LT can be cameo in DH2 and Hae Sung is not quite clear about her feeling towards JB and Yoo Jin now . But once day she has a chance to join in Hug the radio which is hosted by Lee Teuk, then falls in love at the first sight with him. Of couse, Lee Teuk has the same feeling with the pretty talented girl like HaeSung. They end up as the most perfect couple in DH2 and leave the viewers the most ever supprising ending hahahahaha :D

What do you think guys, i haven't posted this idea in DH2 yet cause i'm afraid of being thrown stones at hik hik :sweatingbullets:

Sorry for ranting , pls bear with me guys.........

Guest monmon16

hahha @Stars4u, you beat me for this news, I've just seen it in DH2 ep 10 and I looked like screaming OMG SORA danced Sorry Sorry :w00t: , Lee Teuk did you see it ??? your wife was dancing your song in DH2 ohhhhhhhhhhh..............

Since everybody in DH2 thread is discussing about who will end up with whom, I really want to raise up my theory that we all know  LT can be cameo in DH2 and Hae Sung is not quite clear about her feeling towards JB and Yoo Jin now . But once day she has a chance to join in Hug the radio which is hosted by Lee Teuk, then falls in love at the first sight with him. Of couse, Lee Teuk has the same feeling with the pretty talented girl like HaeSung. They end up as the most perfect couple in DH2 and leave the viewers the most ever supprising ending hahahahaha :D

What do you think guys, i haven't posted this idea in DH2 yet cause i'm afraid of being thrown stones at hik hik :sweatingbullets:

Sorry for ranting , pls bear with me guys.........

Nice imagination!!! Im giggling here right now, So cute! ^.^

Just short cameo role of LT will be daebak. :)

December Calendar

@teuksoralover: I don't know if you read my post about quote for December. The calendar is almost done, I just need the quote so I can post it already.

I hope you can help me again this time. Thanks!

Guest ary1004

September Calendar

Fixed :)

2ikb05k.jpg

October Calendar

i'm done with the basic draft for october...i've change all green used into orange..keke..orange is pretty nice too :P

i still didnt put the activities in the calendar coz i need other FD to decide which one to use first (actually, i vote for the second ver first ver i mean.. :P)

version1

24owzux.jpg

version2

veuofm.jpg

so, which is better? FD, help me decide please

okay, off to work now :P

[edit]

i'm still thinking why did i put those in spoiler...hurm *thinking

Guest teuksoralover

@teuksoralover: may I borrow your eagle eyes to check if the green sweater that Hyesung/Sora wore in ep.9 of DH2 is the same one that she wore in her new house with Teuk?  Sorry that I could not cap the pic here in office but I just found it familiar!  If that's the case, then the chance that the little pink skirt will be the one Sora wora during the X'mas special.

Sure! I haven’t watch it yet. I just got home and the first thing I do – Check this thread. Haha. Green sweater???? Hmmmm… I will watch the episode and have a marathon.

@lallinachan – Haha. Yeh. I wanna join the V-sign mystery. I watched it and focused on leeteuk but I can’t seem to find the mystery. I didn’t do well in our last mystery. Haha.

About the missing tweet. Okay.. I will dig again when he actually tweeted that. It is possible that he deleted it because LT is always like this. Tweeting and deleting after. I hope I was really able to help.

I have one concern though, in this article from allkpop… The cast of DH2 had their full script reading Dec. 17.

http://www.allkpop.c...-script-reading

Then according to this article, they had their first day of shoot on this date December 16.

http://www.allkpop.c...-day-of-filming

So what do you think?

I think it is really important to know DH2 shooting days so that we can guess our couples meeting days.

@monmon – Do you still need a quote for December? I just read it. I will suggest some if you still need it.

December Calendar

@teuksoralover: I don't know if you read my post about quote for December. The calendar is almost done, I just need the quote so I can post it already.

I hope you can help me again this time. Thanks!

Monmon, Sorry. :) I just read it now. I miss so much happenings already just because I went out for errands. Tomorrow is my last day of vacation. haha. I should have have stayed home and had some TEUKSO MARATHON and DH2 as well. LOL.

December --- episode 9, 10, 11, 12... I will look into it now and see nice quotes. :)