[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest jinayafer

Yup me too, I think he's someone who can fall in love easily...

I read an article from the web and I think it's in 2010

Leeteuk and Yoona from SNSD

Yoonah has revealed that Leeteuk has wanted to marry her for 7 years. On the show SBS “Strong heart” which was aired on October 27th, Yoonah said “There is a person here who always said to me that I’m his ideal type” and caught attention from other people. Then she pointed out that person is Super Junior’s Leeteuk. She said “I was a trainee since I’m 13. Leeteuk was 20 then and since that time, he always says jokingly to me that I should marry him”. After hearing this, Leeteuk had said without hesitant “Yoonah is really my ideal type” and “Yoonah calls me every night to ask me to give her advice. So I really think that she likes me” MC Lee SeungGi after heard Leeteuk said that Yoonah was his ideal type had said “I always think that Leeteuk is a weird person”. Later on, FTTS’s Brian had said “Yoonah is almost my ideal type…I will make her my girl…” which made Leeteuk covered Yoonah’s ears with both his hands and made everybody laughing.

It really seems like he's in love with many female celeb before:

1) Dana

2) Yoona

3) Krystal

Still remember in WGM ep 3. Sora asked him about his collaboration with female group members and yet he said "No. I didn't and I won't go it in future.." Then kind and innocent wife smile and believes him.. Then he said "very beautiful. You are really beautiful tonight."

I think he's really good at his words... Sweet talker...

he's actually used to it, obviously, keke... :lol: i mean how many girls did he dated before?? :phew:

he can fall in love easily but at the same time when he falls in love he makes sure that YOU'RE the ONLY GIRL in his HEART... :wub:

i also read before that every year he always changes on his ideal types, :lol: actually both him and HeeChul are always changing their ideal types :lol:

but i do hope that someday he will find someone to love and will take care of him... i hope it's SoRa :wub:

Read from another article:

Leeteuk's ideal type-

“I like kind-hearted, smart and innocent girls, it’s best if she were not that tall. In the past, I took note of outer appearance more, but now I feel that the overall feeling is most important.”

From what I see now, I think our baby princess suits all the above points but only thing is Leeteuk thinks she's consider quite tall for him... :lol:

Guest tainocchi

I think before with all the girls he just wanted someone to love him. I think Sora knew about his so-called reputation that's why she asked him to be faithful/not to flirt. But the past doesnt matter, I think he has eyes only for Sora now. keke

Guest jinayafer

it's actually really funny how i got really affected about the news or articles before about LeeTeuk having different girls when it comes to ideal types, i feel really jealous for our baby princess, but now, not much haha... yah, i agree @tainocchi, that he only has eyes for his baby princess ^_^

HI, I am new, I just find this thread, I LOVEEEE, LOVEEEEEE the first episode, it look so sincere couple;  but now, no so much, I think that they are too busy, they really don`t look real for me, I don`t see them like a couple with future, sorry, but not get me wrong I like them boths,  just I don´t buy this romance.-

Kang Sora sexy dance! hahaha... Shes so cute!

Fancam Kang Sora

Crazy crazy fans..... :crazy:

11.11.03 강소라 SIA 스타일아이콘어워즈 레드카펫 직캠.swf

11.10.17 강소라 대종상영화제 레드카펫 직캠1.swf

Naughty Sora... :P

11.10.07 강소라 영화제에서 팬들조련 직캠.swf

11.11.04 강소라 부산 팬싸인회 퇴근길 직캠.swf

52148135.jpg

nnnl.jpg

Credits to jijyoni for the videos

After watching all these videos i really think this two really match each other.. lol i didnt know Sora is so playful and she love to do funny dances like her hubby, Leeteuk. hahaha :D

Just wanna post her Sunny dance at Strong heart again... lol :D

[sBS] 강심장 85회 (20110705) 명장면 "강소라 그녀 JYP"

HI, I am new, I just find this thread, I LOVEEEE, LOVEEEEEE the first episode, it look so sincere couple;  but now, no so much, I think that they are too busy, they really don`t look real for me, I don`t see them like a couple with future, sorry, but not get me wrong I like them boths,  just I don´t buy this romance.-

Actually we all know this is just a reality show and i think all the WGM couples are rarely for real... :(

But i personally also love seeing both of them and after watching this show it just made me love them more. :lol: :wub:

Guest jinayafer

THANKS for liking this couple ^_^

i think we all know that WGM is just a show, but of course along the way, we also know that maybe, just maybe, there are feeling that are developing, if you know what i mean... for me it's so impossible that they can't feel anything, this show is 80% not scripted, on that 80% alone, i don't think these couples don't feel any romantic feelings towards each other, i think along the way, they felt something, that maybe made them think strange, because they also know that this husband and wife thingy is just for a show,,, i don't think it's important that they should be romantically involved after WGM, a big example of this is ADAM COUPLE(ooppsss, the other couples as well) they didn't end up as a REAL COUPLE but the FRIENDSHIP remains.. what i mean is, it doesn't matter if they didn't end up as a REAL COUPLE in the future, what only matters for ME, is that they have the foundation called FRIENDSHIP, and that for me is enough.. ^_^;)

ohhh, i explained it too long :lol: sorry for that...

You can watch it using Funshion for free but its in chinese sub.... and im watching it now :lol:

The chinese tittle is "阳光姐妹淘" "Sunny''

Funshion Website

Even all the WGM episode i oso watch it here but all in chinese sub

Guest PrinsesaLira

where can I watch her SUNNY movie???

You could also try mysoju.com. for english subtitles. They have it under korean movies, Sunny.

Credits to Facebook WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora

‎[TRANS] 111109 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio

LT: Eunhyuk-ssi, what kind of present would you give?

EH: When I was still a student, I don't really have much money.

LT: -_-

EH: It's true, but I think that bookmark is not a bad idea, make a bookmark which looks like you and then everytime your girlfriend reads the book, she could see it.

LT: This isn't good. If she sees too much of it, it'll become annoying. I think that giving body shampoo is the best, whenever she bath, she'll remember who gave that to her?

EH: It's not a bad idea since it has nice smell.

(cr. 凝幻, trans by @rapperhyuk)

LOL XD..why you want she will remember you whenever she bath?

~R~

Hahaha... Me too, it makes me wonder why he wants his girlfriend to think of him while she's bathing...? :w00t:

Guest jinayafer

Credits to Facebook WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora

‎[TRANS] 111109 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio

LT: Eunhyuk-ssi, what kind of present would you give?

EH: When I was still a student, I don't really have much money.

LT: -_-

EH: It's true, but I think that bookmark is not a bad idea, make a bookmark which looks like you and then everytime your girlfriend reads the book, she could see it.

LT: This isn't good. If she sees too much of it, it'll become annoying. I think that giving body shampoo is the best, whenever she bath, she'll remember who gave that to her?

EH: It's not a bad idea since it has nice smell.

(cr. 凝幻, trans by @rapperhyuk)

LOL XD..why you want she will remember you whenever she bath?

~R~

Hahaha... Me too, it makes me wonder why he wants his girlfriend to think of him while she's bathing...? :w00t:

i'm wondering where did he get the idea of giving a body shampoo to a girl?? :lol: like seriously, it's not a nice gift :lol:

Hahaha... I think it's he himself would like to receive a body shampoo as a gift! :lol:

He must be the one who loves thinking about his girlfriend while bathing! Hahaha!! ^_^

i'm wondering where did he get the idea of giving a body shampoo to a girl??  :lol: like seriously, it's not a nice gift :lol:

Oh, but I love it! Anything that smells nice would make a nice gift, dont you think? :D

Anyway, as for last week's episode, Leetuk was so very nice to visit Sora on location. He went the distance to get closer to Sora. And not to mention the constant mentioning of Sora on Sukira. No lack of effort on his part. 

Now if we could have the same for Sora's part....

Looking forward to next week. 

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I started watching we got married just last month starting with the khuntoria couple. I have not seen the other couples actually just the khuntoria couple. Then i started watching the teukso couple just for the heck of it since i finished watching the khuntoria couple. After episode 1 of the teukso couple/dimple couple, I was completely hooked! How can two people be more awkwardly cute!!! I hope to join the dimple couple family!!! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

DIMPLE COUPLE JJANG!!wub.gif

Oh, but I love it! Anything that smells nice would make a nice gift, dont you think? :D

Anyway, as for last week's episode, Leetuk was so very nice to visit Sora on location. He went the distance to get closer to Sora. And not to mention the constant mentioning of Sora on Sukira. No lack of effort on his part. 

Now if we could have the same for Sora's part....

Looking forward to next week. 

It should be looking forward and counting down for two days!!!

Yipee!!! Only two more days to ep 5!!! :w00t:

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I started watching we got married just last month starting with the khuntoria couple. I have not seen the other couples actually just the khuntoria couple. Then i started watching the teukso couple just for the heck of it since i finished watching the khuntoria couple. After episode 1 of the teukso couple/dimple couple, I was completely hooked! How can two people be more awkwardly cute!!! I hope to join the dimple couple family!!! *quoted image**quoted image*

DIMPLE COUPLE JJANG!!*quoted image*

Hello welcome to the family!!! Pls feel free to post! :D ;)