[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest jinayafer

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB FP and @Kpop_BoyBandLov

Kang Sora is one of the few actress&actors who are attending #MAMA2011SG

~ohana~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope SUJU will attend it as well... if they do, there's a possibility that they will film WGM...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR SUJU ON MAMA AWARDS 2011

jinafayer,

maybe she will ask the help from shindong... i think they used to be in drama together, right? dr champ?

yah, i forgot that they know each other, hopefully they are close... if that really happens ShinDong will be the bridge :wub:

thanks for reminding me... ^_^

Guest jinayafer

CREDITS TO:

@Y_0701

Leeteuk bled at his noses when practicing SS4 :(( Hops he's fine...

~ohana~ hope he's really fine now... makes me really worried about him more... i hope he can get enough rest... ='(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:( get well soon our prince :tears: get enough rest...

Original link

Top stars to attend 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards

음악l2011.11.15 14:25

크게

Other celebrities that will attend the ceremony include Kang Sora, Bae Soo-bin, Nam Gyu-ri, Park Si-yeon, Yoon Seong-ah, Kim Sung-soo and Oh Ji-ho.

Credits to 10Asia

Yup I think SuperJunior will be attending and Im watching it at Singapore indoor stadium!! Hope to see Sora there!!!

CREDITS TO:

@Y_0701

Leeteuk bled at his noses when practicing SS4 :(( Hops he's fine...

~ohana~ hope he's really fine now... makes me really worried about him more... i hope he can get enough rest... ='(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:( get well soon our prince :tears: get enough rest...

Oh dear... Hope he take good care of himself. His schedule too hectic already...

Guest jinayafer

Original link

Top stars to attend 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards

음악l2011.11.15 14:25

크게

Other celebrities that will attend the ceremony include Kang Sora, Bae Soo-bin, Nam Gyu-ri, Park Si-yeon, Yoon Seong-ah, Kim Sung-soo and Oh Ji-ho.

Credits to 10Asia

Yup I think SuperJunior will be attending and Im watching it at Singapore indoor stadium!! Hope to see Sora there!!!

Oh dear... Hope he take good care of himself. His schedule too hectic already...

OMG!! :w00t: you're going?? so lucky!!! :wub::D

hope their seat are next to each other :wub: i can imagine right?? :lol:

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

[OST] Dimple Couple Ep. 5

wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

~ Opening song : Boyfriend – do not touch my girl

~ Leeteuk and Sora get in the car : Be the voice – ms. Beauty

~ Our couple regret because they have arrived at airport : Keren ann – not going anywhere

~ Leeteuk try his first Americano : 10cm – Americano

~ When sora said she will be sad if heard “already one year” song : Brown eyes – already one year

~ Leeteuk and Sora goodbye at airport : Coffee prince ost – love when it comes

~ Our couple really separated due to their schedule, leeteuk back to seoul : The cinematic orchestra – to build a home

~ Sora’s red carpet on BIFF : The corrs – what can I do

Finally done..for OST. Dimple Couple 3 & 4 on going..

click the song title to listen full song ^^

search by : VinniE

www.wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

note: please take out with full and proper credit

They have done an amazing job! Kudos!

Guest jinayafer

@hellokittymao - if you don't mind blush.gif can you take a video of them?? :) even they are sitting separately?? maybe we can observe them hihihi... sneaky me... :lol:

After khuntoria couple... i thought i want to stop downloading WGM because i believe no other couples can replace them... But, yesterday i dont have other thing to download so i thought i should try download and watched dimples couple first ep since there were alot alot of good reviews about this couples.... after i watched ep 1, i cant wait and i finished all ep 5 about 4.00 morning and i cant wait for ep 6 already ... They so cute and leeteuk try his best to become real husband... But since Kang sora less exposes to the variety show.. she more shy compared to lee teuk. I really like to see the way how lee teuk glaces to her. so so so so sweet..... Huh... now i start feel stress to wait next ep..

Guest jinayafer

@hellokittymao - i'll be praying, hahaha... that your seat is near to the celeb guest and awardees :lol: :lol:

@zettyliyana - welcome to Dimple Couple thread ^_^ i also like the way he glances and stare to our Baby Princess, just sweet, and i think everybody has the conclusion of LeeTeuk liking her for real... :wub: :wub:

i watched again the first meeting of ALEX and SHIN AE (WGMS1), and to my surprise they have some similarities to our Dimple Couple.. like when Shin-ae knows how to play the piano, that shocked Alex, because he didn't know.. and how playful and bubbly Shin-ae was, and how romantic and sweet Alex was... the only difference is, our Dimple Couple is more awkward on their first meeting, to the point that even LeeTeuk can't talk :lol: and kept on staring to our Baby Princess... just my observation..

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

[NEWS] Blue Dragon Film Awards 2011 nominees bared – Kang Sora for Best New Actress

The organizing committee of Korea’s 32nd Blue Dragon Film Awards 2011 revealed the nominees for this year with the film “The Frontline” getting the most nominations.

The film is nominated in 11 categories: Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best New Actor, Best Cinematography, Best Lighting, Best Original Score, Best Original Screenplay, Best Art Direction, and Technical Award.

“The Frontline” won the best film in the 48th Daejong Film Awards last month.

In the best actor category, Gong Yoo, who is remembered for starring in the hit drama series “Coffee Prince,” is nominated for the film “Silenced.” Other nominees are Ko Soo for “The Frontline,” Kim Yun-Seok  for “The Yellow Sea,” Park Hae-Il for “War of the Arrows,” and Yoon Kye-Sang for “Poongsan.”

On the other hand, Kim Ha Neul (“Blind”) is nominated in the best actress category along with Kim Hye-Soo (“Villain and Widow”), Jung Yu-Mi (“Silenced”), Choi Kang-Hee (“Petty Romance”) and Wei Tang (“Late Autumn”).

The awards ceremony will be held on November 25th at the Hall of Peace of Khyung Hee University in Seoul.

Best Director

Ryoo Seung-Wan (“The Unjust”)

Kang Hyung-Chul (“Sunny”)

Hwang Dong-Hyuk (“Silenced”)

Kim Han-Min (“War of the Arrows”)

Jang Hun (“The Front Line”)

Best Supporting Actress

Yoo-Sun (“GLove”)

Jang Yeong-Nam (“Hello Ghost”)

Kim Soo-Mi (“Late Blossom”)

Ryoo Hyoun-Kyoung (“Petty Romance”)

Cheon Woo-Hee (“Sunny”)

Best New Actress

Baek Jin-Hee (“Foxy Festival”)

Shin Se-Kyung (“Hindsight”)

Kang So-Ra (“Sunny”)

Moon Chae-Won (“War of the Arrows”)

You Da-In (“Re-encounter”)

Best Music

“Sunny”

“The Front Line”

“Late Autumn”

“War of the Arrows”

“Silenced”

Best Screenplay

Kang Hyung-Chul (“Sunny”)

Park Sang-Yeon (“The Front Line”)

Park Hoon-Jung (“The Unjust”)

Choi Min-Suk (“Blind”)

Hwang Dong-Hyuk (“Silenced”)

Best Art Design

“The Front Line”

“War of the Arrows”

“Detective K: Secret of Virtuous Widow”

“Sunny”

“The Yellow Sea”

Best Technical Award

“Detective K: Secret Of Virtuous Widow” (costume)

“Sunny” (edting)

“War of the Arrows” (action)

“Sector 7″ (CG)

“The Front Line” (fx)

By JONATHAN M. HICAP

cr: mb.com.ph

VinniE

Just saw on the fanblog that Sora was using the bracelet Teuk gave her in two others award shows =0

Don't know why but that made me smile ^^ Hope Teuk comment on this fact later in the show 

Yeah!!! Counting down 2 more days to go!!!

Credits to allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/2011-

This year MNET mama to use 20-celebrity presenter rather than mcs to host the show

This year’s MAMA (Mnet Annual Music Awards) will be experimenting with a brand new format, in which they won’t be using official MCs to host the show.

On November 17th, Mnet‘s Shin Hyung Kwan revealed to Star News, “There will not be many MCs hosting the 2011 MAMA. We will be challenging ourselves by deviating from the conventional awards show format.”

He continued, “We will be getting rid of MC hosts and instead, introduce a new ‘messenger’ concept. These presenters will be comprised of actors and TV celebrities who will freely help unfold the progress of the ceremony in the form of videos and voice announcements.”

“There are rumors of Yoon Se Yoon being appointed as an MC, but this is not the case. Instead, a total of 20 celebrities attending the awards show will help present the event.”

So far, the list of award presenters are as followed:

Lee Byung Hun

Song Seung Hun

Go Soo

Park Si Hoo

Kim Soo Hyun

Song Joong Ki

Kim Hee Sun

Han Chae Young

Yoon Eun Hye

Han Hyo Joo

Kim Min Hee

Ji Sung

Kang Sora

Bae Soo Bin

Nam Gyu Ri

Park Si Yoon

Yoon Seung Ah

Oh Ji Ho

Kim Sung Soo

Stay tuned to allkpop for more info!

Source: Star News via Naver

Hopefully Sora will be one of the awards presenter presenting one of the award for SuperJunior!!!!

Than Leeteuk will ask for a kiss from her! Lol :wub::w00t:

Guest jinayafer

Just saw on the fanblog that Sora was using the bracelet Teuk gave her in two others award shows =0

Don't know why but that made me smile ^^ Hope Teuk comment on this fact later in the show 

me too, it makes me believe that she really do appreciate it and likes it a lot, not only in recording WGM but even outside... :wub:

@hellokittymao - thanks for updating ^_^ i've got a message for you... :)

I hope this couple could last at least 6mths or more so that Leeteuk can celebrate Sora's birthday which falls on the 18th of Feb!

I wonder what kind of surprises or gifts will he be giving her? Maybe a diamond wedding ring? Lol... Coz he is rich enough to afford it and he must give something better than his Sistars wife right? Or is it abit too late to give sora her wedding ring on her birthday?

What do you guys think?? :blink:

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and Kang Sora FB Fanpage and WGM Leeteuk and Kang Sora wordpress.com

[NEWS] 111118 Super Junior’s Leeteuk is voted ‘Charismatic Leader’ by idols

Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk was recently voted as the most charismatic leader by other idol singers.

MBC Every1′s Week Idol, which will air on November 19, will release the rankings for ‘The most charismatic leader Best 10′ among idol groups.

‘Real Chart! Idol Self Ranking’ is conducted every week. Many idols, including, B2ST, Infinite, FT Island, 4minute, SISTAR, Brown Eyed Girls, Rainbow and more, participate in the survey.

The nominated idol leaders for ‘most charismatic leader’ were Wonder Girls’ Sun Ye, Infinite’s Sung Kyu, B2ST’s Du Jun, 2NE1′s CL, SNSD’s Taeyeon, and more.

Super Junior’s Leeteuk, however, ranked first.

Many idols supported Leeteuk, including, SISTAR members, Infinite’s Sung Kyu and Sung Yeol, Brown Eyed Girls’ Narsha , and FT Island. The reason they chose Leeteuk was he has a gentle and charismatic way of leading a large force.

Defconn, MC for the show, congratulated Leeteuk by saying, “I admit it! Leeteuk is very nice.”

Check out all of the other Best10 rankings during the show on November 19 at 2:00 p.m

Source:Xportsnews

Translation by: korea.com

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae

~R~

20111118_1321596379_54561000_1.jpg

Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kang So Ra, who became a pretend married couple, recently went out in school uniforms.

In the episode of MBC’s We Got Married, which will air on November 19, Leeteuk and Kang wear school uniforms and go on a date together.

Kang leads the date in the episode because Leeteuk held surprise events for Kang, such as visiting the set where Kang was shooting a TV series, boarding a plane to spend time with Kang, and giving her a bracelet in the previous episode.

Kang keeps the concept for the date secret and Leeteuk is surprised at unexpected place.

Their secret date, which drew an exceptional attention by wearing school uniforms, will air on November 19.

source: en.korea