[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest hiranade

what happen sist? didn't update many days make me little lost here.

wish happines for our beloved couple

Today (10 june 2015), Leeteuk posted in his Instagram a photo with director of  new CF for LOTTE, they had done the shooting in Jeju and today in the first seconds of the episode 9 Warm & cozy : we see the wind turbines and the wooden shelter like in the post of Leeteuk (5 june 2015) [look my post page 1611].  He does the V-sign. http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/118128-official-the-leeteuk-park-jungsu-박정수-thread/?page=57 

He posted 2 photos of this place and 2 scenes of her drama are visibles in 2 episodes ; he wrote "beautiful" in his messages with his 2 photos.

Edited by sky5joyous
  • Like 1

Guest teuksorayes

excited!!!!! 

finally i found teuksora thread.. oh my god T_T 

i really hope they are real couple, well.... im going to send mails to them, going to send couple things, i dont know if it will work or not, but please pray for me... i'll take my mail pic after it ready to send to Sora ... please send me luck friends 

yc, Indonesia

Long time no post here. how have u been guys?

i really missed them so much *cry cry* and really wanted to continued watching her drama *sigh* :(( and YEAYYY Sora's Instagram already verified yuhuuuuu ... everyday checking her instagram i didn't realise it yet till ksorafc post on twitter, hopping she notice as soon as possible and post more photos *crossed fingers*

Guest hiranade

Long time no post here. how have u been guys?

i really missed them so much *cry cry* and really wanted to continued watching her drama *sigh* :(( and YEAYYY Sora's Instagram already verified yuhuuuuu ... everyday checking her instagram i didn't realise it yet till ksorafc post on twitter, hopping she notice as soon as possible and post more photos *crossed fingers*

​hi...long time didn't see u here, sist^^ yep its verified now her instagram, twitter and weibo. maybe she is very busy, didn't updates many days :'(

yes I miss them so much too @andacnblue, I think everybody here miss them and pray for their happiness

Thanks f info @wangyeo, the color is very beautiful, right? ^^

wish u luck @teuksorayes_stv , fighting^^

@sky5joyous: u have sharp eyes, sist^^ its same place, maybe he does it on purpose hihi....

Thanks @leto25 for always updates this thread