[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@sky5joyous , the key words  20 KG , 39000W , D cup omo :blink: :lol::lol: and then leeteuk , i like the video they keep praising her body .... and how the dress she wore suit her , even if i don't know korean , but i can undesrtand some words

Edited by jalila78
  • Like 1

I think like @shymaldita28 ...

... because 2 or 3 hours after the episode 8 of Warm & cozy (4 june 2015) he posts this message (5 june 2015) : he writes about wind, he likes Jejudo and the scenery ; the white lighthouse (in his previous post and in her drama) is in the Windmill Beach (the wind turbines are in this place also, look his photo in his Instagram)
  • Like 3

Guest LeeC

my my my i cannot describe the new format of soompi... kinda bot like and not like it hahaha... :lol::lol:

been reading some of the previous posts and as always it leaves a smile on my face and makes my heart happy! hahaha.... :wub::wub:

just wanna thank you guys for keeping us update... special mention to @sky5joyous and @leto25...

keep the faith FDs!!! :tears::wub:

July will be maybe a good month for us because : 1 july birthday of Leeteuk with maybe 1 or 2 hints of Sora in her Instagram or her drama (end - 2 july 2015) [in episodes 3-4-5-6-7-8 V-signs or my imagination LOL like during Ugly alert !!! ] ; 11 - 12 july Super Show in Seoul maybe Sora can go to this concert !!! It's my HOPE !!! 

I like these 2 articles about WGM of this season ; I like the sentence "we're close friends"  http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/06/song-jae-rim-leaving-we-got-married-is-not-the-end-with-kim-so-eun/  

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/06/gong-seung-yeon-talks-about-off-screen-relationship-with-lee-jong-hyun/  

The love is also the friendship, I hope TEUKSORA is CLOSE FRIENDS and LOVERS !!!  :wub:

• Like 1

11350789_1579327082329260_1388067571_n.j11312165_682414528531997_899984560_n.jpg11252131_1599665066940790_1166779645_n.j

Thanks of "dimple_tsl"! Your works made my day happier. I saw on them that I hope to see in real life. Probably, all of us composed continuation of history of our couple for a long time. I dream that the fairy tale became reality. I want to see that they meet.

Edited by leto25
  • Like 2