[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@Sammya: The whole episode is uploaded on Kang Sora International Fan Club. http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/vids-kang-sora-dining-table-of-my-soul/

I've watched it, and it is great to see how caring her older colleagues treats her because she is the maknae. Lol...and she is isn't afraid to touch the wild marine specimens, just like how she isn't afraid to touch the pythons.

Thank you @viyra and @gdara123 for your responses to my question. I actually have my assumption about the shoe scenario and the question that you have, @gdara123, is also one question I wonder as well.

Please correct me if I am wrong, and please feel free to dispute/discuss my assumption in regarding to the shoe issue.

I think that Sora was right on the mark when she thought that LT gave her the shoe with the intention of jokingly ask her "you're going to runaway, huh?" I think that was probably what LT would have said to her, however, he didn't. Please don't get me wrong. I believe he brought the shoe for her with the intention of walking the same path with her and being with her through tough time. However, I do not doubt that Sora has guessed wrong in regarding to her assumption, and I believe that LT would have made that joke if it weren't for one fact: Sora's letter.

The main reason why I say this is because of their similarity. Although WGM producers stated that Sora and LT are a matching of mismatch, Sora and LT have shown, numerous of times, that they have similar thinking. In episode 2, Sora and LT thought of the same idea (what they will say to their partner). They both simultaneously said "Bwara Mr. Simple" during their piano playing. They moved toward each other in the same way when they practiced their tango with their tango teacher. Sora said that LT must be thinking what she was thinking when they decided to feed each other when they ate dubokki and the waffle. Even in the last episode, Sora and LT said they wanted to film their last episode in a comfortable place and be happy.

Sora is intuitively aware of LT's personality. She was not wrong in assuming that LT would be shy when he reunited with her. She is always one step ahead of LT's thinking, understanding some of his hidden intention before he even has to say it out loud. Also, LT was insecure, as shown in his backroom interview. He said that he thought he was the only one who put his whole emotion into this show without knowing that Sora had done the same as well. He felt he was selfish for not noticing that. When he said that, it showed how insecure he was feeling. So by joking with that question that Sora thought he would have said, would be somewhat close to what he would have done normally. In a way, Sora's answer would have reassured him that she would still stay in touch with him. And knowing LT, from the last episode, he wants to continue to be close to her and be in touch with her (giving her the shoe so they can walk together in the world, and petulantly telling her that she can always look at him).

But I think LT ended up holding back those words because he realized, from Sora's letter and her reaction (when she was choking, holding back her tears, through the letter) that all his insecurities were useless (petty).

Does my assumption make sense? Am I over analyzing the situation? What do you think? :)

#justsharing [iNSIGHT] If my calculation is right :

☞ 0702 HUBBY finished his 100day

☞ 0802 HUBBY start his 5D4N leave (no news about that tho) and no news from him too

☞ 0802 WIFEY changed her ava with her beautiful smile, she's glowing on that photo

☞ 1202 WIFEY tweet that holiday is ends with sad emo (double meaning)

☞ 1202 HUBBY end his leave (8 - 12, 5D4N)

☞ 1302 (Today) there's a news about HUBBY practice musical

So WHAT DO YOU THINK?? :D COINSIDENCE? (Correct Me If I'm Wrong)

Aaah long time no visit here :D

#justsharing [iNSIGHT] If my calculation is right :

☞ 0802 HUBBY start his 5D4N leave (no news about that tho) and no news from him too

☞ 0802 WIFEY changed her ava with her beautiful smile, she's glowing on that photo

dzudzu said: #justsharing [iNSIGHT] If my calculation is right :

Guest jungsora2love

LeeTeuk looks happy bright in training after his return from holiday

The most important question what they did together in the holiday??

BC9xoMvCcAE8SrH.jpg

X_X :\">

Hello! Happy Lunar New Year to all. Delurk and just pop in for this....FDs, now go break the code..!! LOL and spazz.....
Sora's twitter ava pic today. (Cr @reveramess)13-2-20136-34-27PM_zps19de51b1.png
Circled the caricatures..and IMO, we got a puppy, a cat(?) and a rabbit here. Then there are 5 faces, 2 are a she and 3 are a he..
OR a puppy, a cat and a rabbit that look like U, U, U, U and U ....
Who are they?
*twitterland will be busy with this too ^^... Annyeong..

Guest najwa85

cindypl0408

said: Hello! Happy Lunar New Year to all. Delurk and just pop in for this....FDs, now go break the code..!! LOL and spazz.....

Sora's twitter ava pic today. (Cr @reveramess)

IMO, we got a puppy, a cat(?) and a rabbit here. Then there are 5 faces, 2 are a she and 3 are a he..Who are they?

*twitterland will be busy with this too ^^... Annyeong..

dzudzu said: #justsharing [iNSIGHT] If my calculation is right :

I just found this old message of Leeteuk when he close his Cyworld last January 2008.

A glimpse of his thoughts on the past..for reference ( I believe that his real feelings were shared in Cyworld and twitter by his old message to ELF)

The text we’ve got is the Chinese  translation of the message
that our girl Jennifer translated it to English for us ^^

Here let’s read it together …
Don’t talk to me with that tone. I’m your obba, obba, obba, obba.

Being a trainee is a long journey, and it’s very tiring that most of the people tell me to quit, but I know I can do it [shenYue: I think it should be CANNOT(?)], it’s a weird feeling. Sorry that I let everyone see me in tears again, I thought I can hold it, I’m strong. To avoid myself from crying, I joked around, but ..it’s not working. To me right now, I’ll cherish my surroundings.

I wish Suju can earn every award in Asia. I want to be a MC/DJ. I want to act too, even it’s an unimportant cast, I’ll do it! And, no matter how people view me, I will still be myself. I will only change for Suju. We don’t have a regular job, because we are singers, actors, MC, and comedian. As long as people give us a chance, we will succeed. We don’t separate jobs, because we are a team. All members gave in their full effort, both before and after debut. No matter it’s a praise or a criticism, we will all remember it in our heart. We will correct our errors and do our best to learn new things. We haven’t show you guys everything, please expect us, like us, and we will keep working hard, Thank you!

I, maybe I shouldn’t even come to this world. No matter it’s me at age of 3 or 5, or even until now, I have received love from my parents. As I grow, my body experienced pain. I felt pressured. Pressured caused me stress. Like right now, I’m suffering. This kind of burden caused me to be cautious. I have to learn while I grow, I have to learn it little by little. I haven’t learn everything yet, I want to be an adult
I have a goal when I first debut, but now I know that there is way to many thing that I have no clue of. I always use an excuse of I’m too busy preparing for the group, to block myself from self-learning.
Even though I don’t have any ability, but I’ve always wanted myself to give in full effort, really!
This is what I want to tell you guys, I think I’m still qualified to be on the stage.

Just in couple of more hours, I will have to leave my CY. I’ve been sharing my life, thoughts and feelings on this place since I first debut. It gave me strength. I will be back when I’m more mature and more near perfect. I will not ask you guys to wait for me, but as long as you don’t cheat on me, hehe.
About Junsoo, since the day he was lighten by the camera light, he transformed himself to Eeteuk. He transformed to a person who is always enjoying the spirit on the stage, no matter how hard it is in behind.
I am Eeteuk. I am Super Junior’s leader. I will be more perfect right? My dream is to let the world cover with the balloon of sapphire blue.
I will not use END, but AND.

As a singer, he said he is touched on stage when fans screaming at the bottom.
I am Suju’s special special special Eeteuk~~~~
Effort and time will never betray those people who gave them!

I Hope all of this is the message from god…
I will always be a humble, thankful, and hard working person. I have so many people to thank. Even though I can’t write everyone’s name down, but I sincerely thank all of the people who know Jungsoo. And to all of the people who known me as Eeteuk, I love you all.
Mr. LSM and all SM faculties, Thank you. It’s the combination of everyone’s effort that created a miracle to allow Super Junior to be on the stage.
Super Junior’s everlasting friend E.L.F. We promised to be together forever!
And to my family, I love you.
My 12 other members, I really want to thank you guys, and I love you guys.
From now on, each time we cry, I hope it’s because we’re happy…
I love you guys! I love you guys! My love is everlasting~
Ah~ I’m your obba. I’m getting old …

Anneyong everyone!!!
So yeah.. I had headache trying to break the code behind uri Sora-shi's new twitter ava and I came up with this.. DISCLAIMER: I only made it for fun and I am not claiming it to be a fact and may not even be related to DC but just allow me to spazz please... :D :D :D
Sorastwitterava_zps87029e76.jpg
My own interpretation.. :D1.The first time that I saw the drawing of an image with the hair combed in half with eyeglasses, I immediately thought of PJS during middle school2.The girl with the POUTY lips is definitely Sora.. :D3. The rabbit.. the picture I attached to it explains it all for me.. :)4. The dog.. screams... GOMI!!!!!!5.The drawing with a wide smile, Eunhyuk comes to mind 'coz of the way he smile.. GUMMY smile.. :D 6. The drawing with a fang and a hint of evilness on the eyes is the one and only Kyuhyun (Evil Maknae)7. To be honest..I am not quiet sure who to associate the remaining pictures..kkk.. I chose Donghae as the cat 'coz I just thought it fits him (it also remind me of his episode with YeonSeo when they're picking headbands, they tried the cat and DC throw them a neck pillow (cat) and it's also drawn below Eunhyuk.. (SJs EunHae pair..kkk).. :D so that left Sungmin as the other and it matches the picture I attached with his hair curled..hehe ;)
EDIT: I forgot, I was actually looking for a dimple but didn't find any but then i thought that would be too obvious if they/she(whoever made this) draw the dimple so just to be on the safe side, no dimples on it..kkk..other than that..the other hints are as clear as the sky.. :)