[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

why this stylist!!! in a previous photoshoot they made her eyebrows very visible (maybe too much), and now they are disappear?? she has beautiful eyebrows, very classy, why are they messing with them? they don't usually do this with other celebrity! uff....

Guest k_craze

ice308 said: Hello everyone.. :-h haven't posted much lately, been in lurk mode most of the time..
Anyway, nice to see everyone so lively here.. love the fanarts.. :D and I have deliberately not read any of the fanfics yet because I don't want to be kept hanging.. I want to be able to read everything in 1 go.. :D So when jerqu, josan, dee15, irda and the others are done with their fics, I'll surely read all of them as I have read all of mywebfoot's and witeku's. :D
Leeteuk with black hair seems more like a man.. he looked handsome in his suits.. :x I like it when the hair on his forehead is swept up because I like to see his whole face.. ;)
Sora with bangs seems to look younger especially the one she recently tweeted.. she looked like a teenager.. :D.. though in truth, I prefer her with no bangs and just like LT, with her hair swept up.. :D
Read the article about Sora wanting to walk on the red carpet with a broad-shouldered man.. well Sora-ya, please wait for 21months and you'll have your wish. :D

Guest echalovable

@shylmadyta thanks you always have a good found for the accesories, And good insight with dimple couple.@teukso.is.love i will watch u'rMV later my  internet connection is so slow@k_kraze miss U :)@kika8 thanks for bringing some news on FB and twitter.@destinyneo finally i see your post. hugs :) thanks for the badges that you give me.
sorry i just lurking and give badges, i hv exam till november... but can't resist to go to this forum... i believe the girl pict in magazine it's sora.. and @jerqu unni.. hahaha i can't stop laughing see  your GIF sora turn around kekeke :) 
PJS and sora tweet in same day again. i just wondering with the last word of his tweet, " I MISS U" it is refer to sora? why he say Miss U to fans since they already there it's day-10 before army is he want to spent day with her?... sora has account sorasunny inn and teuk sister is teuksuni.. they are sunny couple...

Guest pinnavinna

mywebfoot said: @pinnavinna What we know for sure: 1. High Photoshoot taken before Sept 28th. Teuk tweeted pic of black hair on Sept 28th. His hair is clearly the previous brownish color here.

2. Lady in the picture is NOT wearing any shirt that Sora has ever appeared in public in. Not at the airport to SFO, not in final ep.

3. Sora left for states 27th August, back 4th Sept

The conclusion is up to you. It certainly looks like her, especially the hair gesture.

If it is her, what IS she doing there? As far as I know, the photo shoots and interviews are conducted together, because booking separate times for busy stars is not easy. So in an interview where he talks about gf she is sitting right there? That's just so bizarre. Who is tricking whom? How can the interviewer not know? Is their relationship now an open industry secret? This picture is a real mystery. If Sora ever appears in public with this T shirt then we will have proof it was her, but until then.....

Guest pinnavinna

@jerqu @huey yep..i'm over analyze on this. this is what happened when i'm lurking at office hour and didn't read analysis properly, got me confused. my bad, huehue

Guest pinnavinna

ice308 said: But it will really be great if Sora's there in Strong Heart.. it's kind of the "start" and the "end".. 
"Start" because we first saw them together there (well, not really together but you all know what I mean, right? :))).. strangers and barely acknowledging each other..
"End" because now, they're not strangers anymore and it will be the last public event that we get to see them together before Leeteuk leaves for the army..
It's kind of poetic right? :x Start and End in Strong Heart.. :D
But of course, it's really not the end because after 2years, we'll get to see their "Start" again.. :D

Guest pinnavinna

@josan @destinyneo @glass_shoe15 me too... i used to be selfish and wondering why they didn't open their relationship to public. but now i'm at the point, maybe that's not the wise thing to do, regarding how much it could affecting their career and personal life. especially for sora, fan girl in jealousy could be scary sometimes (just read this somewhere). as long as they throw the hints here there and everywhere that can strengthen my belief, i think i'ts enough for me. we still have another 2 event, where we can put a hope that teuk's gonna show us  hints : His last strong heart & His Enlistment day ...Never loose faith FD ! :)>-

okay now. you beautiful korean elf. you made me cry. 
[twitter summary of #7yearswithSJFanmeet
* Leeteuk sang the last line of Someday instead of Ryeowook (CR: meatyoudumpling)
Teuk said he'll comeback in July 2014. And SJ will have album in August 2014!"

Leeteuk:i am happy so i hope you all are too

as suju members gave their  message to teukie
Ryeowook: teukie-hyung, i love you Teuk:
 Kyu's message to Teuk: Jungsoo-ya~ Always, I thank you and I love you" 
Ming said take care of health.
*Eunhyuk said he thought he would be the next leader & he said he will keep practicing
yesung message to teuk: without teuk hyung, there will be a huge space left empty. like how teuk always goes by doing his work, will do the same
Teuk & Hae crying.donghae said teuk is like a family and his real brother.  
relationship between teuk & hae seems the most important. Hae hadn't even started talking & they both teared up (@/Amdey)

this one's  the final blow. awww crying now im calling 

@malonowa reservation for the ICU kekeke

* yesung said he's following teuk into army >< (cr crappycrab39)

via sj with kwaveA5prvzOCIAAdmr3.jpg:large

Pagetop Wishlist!

A happy Weekend TeukSo universe!

im still in shock as yeye gotta go to army next. 

But as Teukie said. he IS happy. and for  that

Thank   you   dear   God.

@pinnavinna miss you. We'll sometimes we got to admit we're being selfish to our hearts content but our love for them is the same love that makes us understand what they're going through.