[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Twitter update @special1004: 진심으로 고맙고 사랑합니다..E.L.F.. @ Special1004: I sincerely thank you and love you.E.L.F..

sleep is calling me. pretty FDs. th?id=i.4600335952511040&pid=15.1

im still in shock as yeye gotta go to army next. th?id=i.4836069523784209&pid=15.1

But as Teukie said. he IS happy. and for  that

Thank   you   dear   God.th?id=i.4895992886003134&pid=15.1

@malonowa - thank you for the notes pretty dictator. point taken.

@player kbd - love you girl! @jerqu huggs huggs and more huggs!th?id=i.4843113262417886&pid=15.1

@ teuksoislove @echalovable @josan @lucyjung  @kulot 

twitter is much much fun with you guys around th?id=i.4633471630182017&pid=15.1

@pinnavinna - hi5! unni. thanks for the PM/DM. 

will scout more KYU moments for you. huggs. th?id=i.4568694894036114&pid=15.1

teukiesora said: crying my heart out just by reading updates and tweets from the fanmeeting. luckily tomorrow is sunday, cos just couldnt face my friends with swollen eyes if tomorrow is monday.
:(( love u all FDs...

Guest pinnavinna

@josan miss you too and all FD in here... >:D< busy days coming, i find it really hard to visit often, event just in lurking mode, i have to make it quick during lunchtime. when i get home late,i try to visit, but fell asleep even without turning off my laptop. hope my busy days will be going away really soon, so i can join you all often :)
and about the announcement from them.. i still believe the grand prize for us would be the next 2 years, we have to prepare :D

Haha @tukiesora I was just trolling. But I wonder how would it look like. They would probably break out and dance mr simple out of the blue. =))

파파로티촬영 막바지... 아쉬움많은 숙희야! pic.twitter.com/EefrVFQz

— Kang So-ra (@reveramess)

October 20, 2012

FollowKang So-raKang So-ra@reveramess

파파로티촬영 막바지... 아쉬움많은 숙희야!pic.twitter.com/EefrVFQz

Super Junior would never be the same without Mr. Leader himself Leeteuk. T.T this is one thing I'm dreading about. And one thing that we couldn't exude, this journey is inevitable for men in Korea. 2 years is 2 years I hope SUJU will stay resilient without their pillar! 9 days left. Sad. Sad. Sad. Even more sad that that our lovely DC will be apart for awhile :'(

Looking back on how I get to watch dc is I'm looking for news about kang sora and then there were related news and show up something like this: 
Searches related to kang sora news

leeteuk and kang sora latest news

leeteuk and kang sora ep 22

leeteuk and kang sora we got married

we got married leeteuk kang sora ep 22

we got married leeteuk news

we got married leeteuk sora ep 22

we got married leeteuk ep 22

leeteuk 2012

I just realised that Soras My Pavarotti co-star Lee Je-Hoon will enter military service teh same day or a day before or after Leeteuk.

The movie details are below. I just found out it's the story of teh guy who appeared on Star King and had a great voice but because of his circumstances couldn't pursue his singing....should be a great movie. I love thecast already and teh storyline is wonderful.

My Pavarotti:

A troubled young man finds hope after discovering music with the help of his musical teacher.

Jang-Ho (Lee Je-Hoon) has a talented voice, but because of his poor family background he became a gang member. Nevertheless, Jang-Ho likes to sing and desperately wants to become a singer. Sang-Jin (Han Suk-Kyu) used to be a well regarded vocal performer in Italy, but is now a music teacher at local high school in a small city. He doesn't particularly have passion in teaching his students. Meanwhile, Sook-Hee (Kang So-Ra) has a crush on Jang-Ho.

Notes

1. Based on the true story of Kim Ho-Joong, who first appeared on Korean TV show STARKING on July 18, 2009. During the program, Kim Ho-Joong surprised people with his vocal abilities and also made people cry because of his background story. He grew up as a troubled kid who joined gangs, but because of his grandmother he began to sing in earnest.
  2. Filming began August 4, 2012 at a high school in Yeoju, Gyeonggi Province. The first scene filmed involved Jang-Ho (Lee Je-Hoon) as he transfers to Gimcheon High School of the Arts, after he caused trouble.

credit:asian wiki

Sora's last tweet in english:

[Trans] Final shooting for Pavarotti... It's Sook Hee that has many regrets! * Sook Hee = Her role in My Pavarotti*
By: hiedi (@nhb19)

sqd66 said:

I just realised that Soras My Pavarotti co-star Lee Je-Hoon will enter military service teh same day or a day before or after Leeteuk.

The movie details are below. I just found out it's the story of teh guy who appeared on Star King and had a great voice but because of his circumstances couldn't pursue his singing....should be a great movie. I love thecast already and teh storyline is wonderful.

My Pavarotti:

A troubled young man finds hope after discovering music with the help of his musical teacher.

Jang-Ho (Lee Je-Hoon) has a talented voice, but because of his poor family background he became a gang member. Nevertheless, Jang-Ho likes to sing and desperately wants to become a singer. Sang-Jin (Han Suk-Kyu) used to be a well regarded vocal performer in Italy, but is now a music teacher at local high school in a small city. He doesn't particularly have passion in teaching his students. Meanwhile, Sook-Hee (Kang So-Ra) has a crush on Jang-Ho.

Notes

1. Based on the true story of Kim Ho-Joong, who first appeared on Korean TV show STARKING on July 18, 2009. During the program, Kim Ho-Joong surprised people with his vocal abilities and also made people cry because of his background story. He grew up as a troubled kid who joined gangs, but because of his grandmother he began to sing in earnest.
  2. Filming began August 4, 2012 at a high school in Yeoju, Gyeonggi Province. The first scene filmed involved Jang-Ho (Lee Je-Hoon) as he transfers to Gimcheon High School of the Arts, after he caused trouble.

credit:asian wiki

Sora's last tweet in english:

[Trans] Final shooting for Pavarotti... It's Sook Hee that has many regrets! * Sook Hee = Her role in My Pavarotti*
By: hiedi (@nhb19)

Yey... I updated my fanfic... 
Here goes a line from the fic.
“Not so fast, pretty!  Seems like it’s your habit to steal kisses from me,” stated Jungsoo rather than a question.
You can check it at this link...
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/235878/15/call-me-maybe-korean-leeteuk-kangsora-teuksora
Page Topper Wishes:

1. For them to be happy
  2. Spend time together before enlistment
  3. For Sora to have more porjects within two years
  4. and for PJS, to carry out his plans of getting married... (since it's my wish, then I wish it is Sora)

Guest Cicci_92_1

I've seen some fancam and pictures of the fanmeeting.

I think today Leeteuk didn't do any sign or reference to Sora.

And it's fair, because his fans have always been with him, and this fanmeeting, this day, is all dedicated to ELFs. Following Super Junior, I've learnt that they are really thankful to their fans, and today Leeteuk was fully Leeteuk.

He'll be Jung Soo for two years, he needs to be Leeteuk all the time he still has. :)