[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

Does anybody can help me? if i want to download Strong heart episode, where Lee Dong Wook mention about 23 year old girlfriend, which episodes is that? is it already uploaded by Kshownow? 
i read on twitter, that the next episode of strong heart would be piano battle between teuk & Yiruma.. he played Yiruma on the first date in namsan. will he play the same song on the piano battle?is it gonna be nostalgic? :D

Guest mywebfoot

#just sharing
the other day, I tried to write a love letter in the style that Teuk wrote his love letter to Sora in the final episode. Sort of just experimenting how it feels to write like that. That letter, just reading it, one can feel the words, as they are really romantic. But let me just share, my heart hurt and started racing when I tried to write in the same style as he did. There are two explanations for that letter. Either Teuk is such an accomplished romancer and player that he can write a letter that deep in a short while, or he is totally and completely in love with Sora and he poured out his emotions on that letter. 

Guest pinnavinna

mywebfoot

said: #just sharing

the other day, I tried to write a love letter in the style that Teuk wrote his love letter to Sora in the final episode. Sort of just experimenting how it feels to write like that. That letter, just reading it, one can feel the words, as they are really romantic. But let me just share, my heart hurt and started racing when I tried to write in the same style as he did. There are two explanations for that letter. Either Teuk is such an accomplished romancer and player that he can write a letter that deep in a short while, or he is totally and completely in love with Sora and he poured out his emotions on that letter. 

@jerqu - I'm a fan of your fanfic. I'm so hooked to them. Chapter 9 was so touching, I could almost feel what "Sora" was going thru. Thank you so so much.
@playerkbd- Thank you for sharing it on your blog. It is so nice to see FD helping one another. 

=D>  =D>   =D>

@shymaldita28 I say blame it on @jerqu she was able to finish chapters and most FD's are probably reading. They're in a daze in teukso world created by@jerqu. Hehe! :)>-

Guest teuksoislove

playerkbd said:  @jerqu's fanfic
chapter 9 "The Reality" http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/teukso-fanfic-chap-9-the-reality-by-jerqu/chapter 10 "The Aftermath" http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/teukso-fanfic-chap-10-the-aftermath-by-jerqu/chapter 11 "The truth" http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/teukso-fanfic-chap-11-the-truth/
@jerqu this is daebak!!! you are Daebak!!! and please don't tell me this is the end..this couldn't be the end..please..[-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< again, thanks for letting me post it on my blog.. :x

Guest pinnavinna

last thing before i go to bed...here's and update..still  a good news :)
ADAM COUPLE 0.04%   YONGSEO 0.89%   KHUNTORIA 41.24%   WOOJUNG 11.24%   TEUKSO 46.48%   KANGYOON 0.03%   SUNHEE 0.05%   JOONSEO 0.02%   

Kang So-ra 48.49%  (1,269 votes)  

Kim Seon-ah 16.51%  (432 votes)  

Koo Hye-seon 19.3%  (505 votes)  

Guest chiyokosadness

@jerqu u are such an awesome writer... my eyes were teary while reading your fanfic.. anticipating for more...
hopefully you will put the whole chapters in the web too.. ^_^fighting!!!

@pinnavinna @josan @playerkbd @hidethistime @malonowa @irda @teukso.is.love

Attendance has been checked.. Let's keep this thread rolling !!!!

FD's are still the Best!!

I'm not posting to reach 1,000..I'm here to show my love and support to our DC home..

Miss seeing everybody here

@mywebfoot eventhough I did not try to write a letter same like leeteuk..I know that it comes from the heart. It takes honesty and courage to say those words without waiting for an answer.

Same with Sora as what they have said in the program she had made a revision of her letter for a few times and indeed it was hard to express your real feelings to the person infront of the camera.

Since @mywebfoot has open a topic for that. I may say that Leeteuk has done a good job in his letter compared to Sora since he has used a polite phrase on the end of letter such as " sincerely " , "your's truly " or " with love"

We all know Sora has never been to a relationship before or thus even focus herself on it since from her childhood she had always wished to help her parents for Leeteuk though he is experienced in a relationship, it will be hard to write a letter for a person if you can't be able to have feelings for that person. He has put all his feelings on it no matter what it takes.

moschila said: @jerqu - I'm a fan of your fanfic. I'm so hooked to them. Chapter 9 was so touching, I could almost feel what "Sora" was going thru. Thank you so so much.
@playerkbd- Thank you for sharing it on your blog. It is so nice to see FD helping one another. 

=D>  =D>   =D>

[*]In composing a goodbye letter this aspects must be in the person's letter..... I place Leeteuk letter to Sora as well[*][*][*]Saying goodbye to someone you love is never an easy task. There is the long, uncertain future ahead. Will the two of you consistently stay in contact? Will you ever see each other again? Is there anything between you that needs to be resolved? Whatever the case, writing a goodbye letter to someone you really love is a meaningful way to end this phase of togetherness in your lives. No matter the distance, you can maintain a close relationship with someone you really love, and writing a letter is an excellent way to begin a long-distance correspondence

[*]

1. Reminisce about the good times. Recall the unique, amusing or silly moments in your relationship. Using imagery, describe a particularly enjoyable day you had with this person or a single moment that the both of you considered especially fun. Describing these moments in pictures will cause the person you care about to experience the same emotions of joy all over again.

[*]Leeteuk To: My very lovely other half Sora…

We met in September last year. (It was) A very cold day then but now even hot summer has passed. Seeing the season when we met is coming again, I feel like time flies so quickly… It seems that this is the first time in my life that I felt so nervous and trembled so much when meeting someone in the first encounter..Although we could not do so many things together nor see each other often, it seems that we could feel each other’s hearts.

I feel like losing my mind when the thought that there is such a beautiful woman in this world came to me. I always longed for the day when we could meet and pondered how to make Sora smile more and be even much happier. It seems that I am always worried about how to make you happy every single day.
[*]

2.Make sure to ask for forgiveness in a sincere, honest way. If there was an issue that the two of you never worked out, express your remorse for the situation, demonstrating your desire to be close despite your differences. Put the relationship you have with your loved one over any differing opinions.

[*]Leeteul :Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more…

How was Lee Teuk like when he was Sora’s husband?? I felt like I am undeserved to receive so much love from this woman. It would be better if I were slightly much handsome, taller and muscular. Being such a deficient husband, I am very thankful and grateful for your highest compliments and your efforts as always!!
[*]Sora : At this moment, I regret that I had so many things that I didn’t know how to do during this period. I didn’t know how to express myself well. I felt like I just let time pass, not taking care of Oppa who was very busy. I wish I could have taken one more step. I shall never forget and be grateful for this beautiful memory for the rest of my life.[*]

3.Lay out hopes for the future of your relationship. Mention this hope in your goodbye letter. Are you aware that circumstances are currently separating you and your loved one, but you want to eventually live within close proximity her again? Bring this up as well. Just because you cannot be together at this phase of life does not mean that the future does not hold different things in store.

[*]Leeteuk : It will be great if this becomes Sora’s beautiful and precious memory regardless of time…

Thank you for treasuring and taking care of this husband. I hate to say words related to departure but this is the exclusive priviledge for people in love. Even if I am not around, please don’t get sick, stay healty and smile always. Please have delicious food and meals properly. Often think of me at times ^___^

[*]

Sora: I am sincerely grateful to my partner Oppa. To the handsome man who is full of life’s wisdom, I, the one who once knew nothing about idol Super Junior; the one who was not feminine…from now on I am not your wife, but oppa’s fan and friend who will protect you / stand by you.

[*]

4.Thank your loved one for the friendship. A wonderful way to conclude your goodbye letter is to thank the person you love for his companionship and care. Let him/her  know everything he/she means to you; do not leave out any details. Since this is the last time you may be seeing your friend/ girlfriend for a while, it is important that you express all your emotions and do not leave anything important unsaid. You never know when you will see this person again.

[*]Leeteuk :To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora. And thank you to the woman who gave me beautiful memories together!!

With my heart

I love you!!

Groom Teuk

[*]
Sora : Lastly, before the end, let me call you once again, Yeobong