[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

9.jpg579608_338655749563344_688450055_n.jpg

Nov 2011 M Melon Awards  red carpet                                                            Oct 2012 Busan Blue Carpet

If you look how he project himself in the recent blue carpet, he does not look like korean idol instead an korean actor just like his better half. When I watched him in this event he looks like Park Jung Soo instead of Leeteuk when he walked in the blue carpet. Somehow he wanted to show Sora that he can fit into her world as well.. He can be a leading actor for her. No wonder he said that he likes movies while he was interviewed and if you read his trivia it was true. As for Leeteuk eversince he wanted to be an actor and especially now he knows Sora his interest becomes more. Besides I have this feeling that Leeteuk insisted to be there eventhough he fell on the stage, he tried not to show it

For Siwon and Donghae they are both doing drama and for Yesung and Khuhyun they are both doing OST for movies and korean drama so the four of them has to be there,but I'm wondering why Leeteuk was included with them. He was not acting nor doing the ost of dramas it should be ryeweok who has to be there or shindong..why it has to be leeteuk??the answer is he wante to see Sora and show her that he can be her prince in and out of her world..meaning in drama he can be her leading man and in private he can be her prince..

Need to sleep now. 'Night FD's... Gotta work tomorrow.  Plus I left my laundry unattended.  Not complaining. I love staying on this forum.  Happy evidence hunting to all who are up to the tasks of @shymaldita28.  Sorry, I must learn how to do those screen cap and video editing next time or rely on our FD's who are good at it.
calling out @lazyme2day. ehem.  the resident techie.

hiedi said: josan said: @malonowa glad you liked it.  I'm still asking for permission but I already told them I already posted it. Anyway it's just a link so maybe they won't mind.  crossing fingers.

@lallinachan: It is my honor to have you post it. Thank you.

To continue off with my previous post, there is no doubt that both LT and Sora love each other. It is clearly shown through their actions and words. Sora has stated before she would not kiss a man who she doesn't think of him as her man, and she kissed LT several times. LT has admitted he loves Sora to Shindong. But the most telling one was the fact that they both admit it outside of WGM. LT, in his press conference, had admit that even though their marriage was under a premise of a show, his feelings are real and he will see Sora as the only one in his heart. Sora, in her interview, has said that even though they were filming, their feelings and interactions are real. The "saranghae" that LT said and the kisses Sora gave LT were all real expression of their love for each other.

Their relationship, as Sora correctly described it, is one in which both of them are willing to give to their partner so it will make them happy. There are so many regrets that they both had at the end of WGM because they both wanted to do so much for each other. During his last interview, LT has expressed he had hoped to hug her more, treasure her more, and love her more...just as Sora wishes she could have done more for him. It was also this mentality in which they hope their partner will come to love them more, as LT has pointed out, what he could have done to make Sora like him more and view him to be more handsome than he is right now. Just as Sora has shown her insecurity in her card during the amusement trip ride, how inadequate she is as his wife, and in his birthday card, she claims that she felt her efforts are inadequate. There were so many things they could have done together, but time was against them and so were the strike. Hence, Sora said, in her interview, the feeling of regret and sadness of LT leaving for enlistment surfaced during their last recording.

Noticed, and it is important, that Sora did not say it was the ending of their relationship in which she felt regret for, and it is because of this notion that I think they are in a relationship. Sora has always been a truthful and consistent person. During her interview with Jinwoo, she said that JB was her choice, without worrying that it would offend Jinwoo because that was her honest feeling. LT has always been her choice when she was questioned who she would choose. And the most telling of them all was in her recent interview, in which the reporter has asked her about WGM. Sora said that many people had wondered whether her relationship with LT was real. She said it would be good if it is. Her vague answer does not allude to a definite answer (yes or no), but Sora could have given a straight out answer instead of giving such an ambiguous answer. The Brave Couple have voiced out in media that they are not in a relationship with a clear "no" just as some other couples who had ended their WGM and had voiced that they are not in a relationship. Sora, as I said, is a honest girl who would say, in one of her interview, that some artists or actresses are too skinny which isn't healthy. Why won't she just say no instead of such a vague answer? That is what got me thinking.

Going back to LT's kiss with Sora. As I stated before, it was a kiss with a lot of thoughts put into it. LT knew he would cause an uproar with his behavior, but yet he still did it. Some might argue that it was for the sake of publicity, but then LT follows up this behavior by tweeting his thanks for the WGM crew and Sora. As some people noted, he did not called her Sora-shi, but continued to call her Sora. And although he said "it's over" in the last episode, he has also voiced that they could continue to see each other. The gift that he gave her and his statement indicated he wanted to continue to walk with her. And he follow that notion by retweeting Sora's tweet about WGM. Like his kiss, the fact he tweet Sora instead of Sora-shi, and he had retweeted Sora's tweet, had caused an uproar online, but yet LT never said anything to clarify the issue. He remained silent, and refused to confirm nor dispute anything.

In fact, unlike his mid-night texting issue and his playboy image, LT had tweeted his response to refute these accusations. In one of the recording, he even told the cameraman (or whoever it was) to not take edit his words and take it out of context. Why would he tweet about these incidents while remaining silent on the ones that are related to Sora? Is it because these incidents (the mid-night texting and playboy images) had garnered a lot of negative attention? But so had his kiss, tweet about Sora, and his retweet. (Just look at some of those negative response that are in allkpop) His silence and Sora's ambiguous answer are what make me think they are in a relationship.

Also, some people felt that LT has lost interest in Sora because he didn't hug her as much or hold her hand as much, but they neglected to see that after the Nami Island trip, their hand holding were more natural. Instead of having LT opened his palm and Sora place her hand in there, Sora just slips in her hand into his and he does the same as well in most cases. Also, if Sora hadn't splashed water at him, LT would have kept his hand around Sora's waist when he hugged her after dropping her into the water. As he was walking away from the hug, his right arm was still around her waist and remained there until Sora started to splash water at him. What I am trying to say is that their interaction is more natural and more subtle than before.

Whew...I'm done with my analysis. There are still a lot of thoughts that I have about this wonderful couple, but I can't remember. Now...I can joyfully go back to my lurking mode, because, as I said before, I would refrain from posting in this thread, but I would still participate in DC events. Thanks for letting me participate in the 1000 page project, and thanks for putting up with my post. And definitely, thanks, to all of the fans who keep everyone posted with Sora and LT's events.

Guest echalovable

as @lazyme2day posted picture.. above.@shymaldita28 yes.. you right! sora wore white bead necklace and Leeteuk has the white bead bracelet in the middle... and totally same.2. it is not watch but it is couple black bracelet but not in same model...  :D

and for 3rd. when school episode
it was when Teuk dancing sorry, sorry there was no bread and milk looks at the table which pointed. i use the bag which opened behind the boy at the picture below and the clothes. s2_zps1155606e.jpg
When sora went out class room there was a bread and milkdet2_zps24b56544.jpg
But after that when teuk and sora took the bread and milk outside clasroom there was no bread and milk agains1_zpsb8fe6033.jpg

again and again, it is WGM bad editing. i think the Editing team has cut off some scene again. [-(
sorry, i'm not good in capture the screencaps and my video  was'nt high resolution... i still learning :) 

Just bare with me. I too have a hard time expressing my feels as I do write out more than expressing it opening to anyone. As I always keep to myself but it seems being a part of this thread makes me feel unusually comfortable some how and feeling of peace after a stressful day. So here it is the conversation that has been on and off topic about Teuks feelings for Sora... Losing interest or tired of her. There is nothing there that shouts GET ME OUT F HERE :-O from Mr Park Seems some viewers themself is losing interest and just want entertainment purposes if so there the remote it isn't hard to use channel buttom. It's a reality show base on feelings and emotion for the world to see. Some are blind to see how much they put effort in pleasing one another not for anyone elses pleasure. So I have watched ep1 through 31... I 'm not say farewell/ goodbye ep becuz its just the beginning for TeukSora only an end of WGM. What I analysis HIS SHOW I LOVE YOU' throught out (Sora as well). He include her in his future plans. He encourages her. He she cute when she being hysterical. He gets jealous when she talks to other men. Doesn't let her do all the house cleaning. He shows her VULNERABLE side that not everyone knows about. He will stand and defend her in his own way. Looks taller than him when wearing heels and not mind lol. Doesn't bother about past let the past be the past. He tells her I love you. When sad, tired, or upset truely cares about why. Willing to carry her purse. When he doesn't like the way she dress he reminds her but nver criticize. Never forgot bday/ anniversary. Treat with respect. Showers with love, tenderness, p; patient. Go out of his way to please her. Doesn't mind when ask about work schedule. When she cook for him he will finish ( even if doesn't know how to). Compliments in front of friends. Put feels before their own. Won't let her carry heavy stuff. Calls her by her nick name (goosebumps). Give compliment all the time. And the KISS, yes come on if a guys not into you his not going to kiss you. If had absolutely no INTEREST whatsoever would not bother putting his lips anywhere on you???!!! Well unless not into females (which his known as ladies men). She wouldn't kiss a guy if not attraction towards or like him. ( there could of been a slap in the face, just kidding) There many more but I won't thake much of your time. Thanks for hearing me out. :( :-O

hidethistime said: lhliYxf11hello FD~!! *waves at everyone*
#because of TeukSo and of excitement, i was up till dawn waiting for any news/fancam of uri DC together partying at Busan but i guess our royal couple decided to keep it private kekexDD *delusional mode on*
it's my off so i decided to be productive and gave fanvid a try :D  i got inspired by @mywebfoot fanfic-it's awesome as always dear ^ ^
my brother was playing this song earlier and thought of TeukSo right away. pls forgive the amateur me, WMM wasn't so friendly at me and i ended up doing this the whole day :)) Dozo!

I Think Of You Lyrics

Taj Jackson

I miss you babe
girl i know i been busy didn't get to talk
but don't let your head play them games with your heart
its been a little crazy doing what i do
but i just cant wait to get home with you
i know its been hard me not being there
baby i don't want you thinking that i don't really care
and i know that your feeling like i'm being unfair
but your love is with me everywhere

when i dream i think of you
breath i think of you
all day i think of you
give all my love to you my baby boo
swear its true all i do is think of you
when i pray i think of you
far away i think of you
all day i think of you
my heart belongs to you my baby boo
yes its true all i do is think of you

always say i love you before i go to sleep
if i die before i'm awake then i take your love with me
every second i'm away from you feels like misery
cuz i know where i really want to be
i know its been hard me not being there
baby i don't want you thinking that i don't really care
and i know that your feeling like i'm being unfair
but your love is with me everywhere

breath i think of you
all day i think of you
far away i think of you
all day i think of you

what do you do when you love someone so much
you'll do almost anything just for one touch
trying to make an excuse just to get away
that's the way i feel about you baby
when i leave do you know what i go through
it makes me cry every time cuz i miss you
and i hope you feel the same way to
cause all i do is think of you

(2x)
breath i think of you
all day i think of you
far away i think of you
all day i think of you

all i do is think of you

@ jerqu >>
 I'm very curious about your fanfic ..
 Why does the ending always makes me curious ....
come on
Where
's another sequel?

hehehhehe