[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@chin738 obviously you are referring to something that happened a long time ago...and Lee Teuk has the perfect answer for that " The past is not important...because the experience was in preparation for meeting the present (Sora)"  I believe you are the one living in the delusions of the past.....and it is truly hard to get past it when there is no closure ....so what can I say....maybe you should talk to someone so you can really move on, because really Lee Teuk did ...and look at him now....he is glowing and the best shape he has been in years....he looks inspired and happy and productive. You should be happy for him if you are really a fan.

Guest luvallkorea

as @xianlie90 said, this is a 2nd reminder :

As many FDs pointed out, there are rules in our TeukSora thread and land. If you are not a TeukSora fan, please find the respective thread to dwell in your thoughts. Sorry if this may sound rude, but your cooperation to respect each thread rule before engaging in your thoughts here.

@chin738, truly there are those fans who can be delusional and take their delusions the negative way just like what you are doing right  now. I can not blame Lee Teuk for trying to deflect attention away from Sora because clearly there are fans who are ready to pounce at her at anytime just like you.

If we take the context of what he said at that time and the reactions of the fans then ....do you think it was purely unreasonable? Lee Teuk proposed to her on the biggest stage of his carreer.....showered her with unbelievable events that really took everyones' breath away, gave her extravagant gifts ....acted like a school boy around her with stars in his eyes when looking at her....do you think it was not fair to deduct from his actions then that he felt something for Sora? Sure fans were disappointed....they felt let down...not realizing probably that lip service is different from the truth.  Lee Teuk from what i have learned can be emotional and confrontational to such extent sometimes that he can say and do things against his better judgement. I believe that such is one of those instances.

The truth is they have always not been each others ideal from the start....and most of the time we get to be with people who does not fulfill the criteria of  what we have in mind but end up with people who have moved our hearts, fluttered it and filled it with joy. Too bad that is probably something lacking in your life right now and we FD's are full of. You can either join us in our happiness or try to take our attention from it....but do not forget that you were  warned....because frankly your efforts are futile and you sure are not going to succeed!

Guest lennycsn

Somebody has to be a coward to keep on posting those past articles and clingy on the past, and refuse its already a past.and not saying anything but kept on flooding us with old posts or articles and perhaps trying to ignore all recent proves that our dear FDs have already compiled on first page thread. AND perhap she has forgotten the criteria to be wgm is that the celebrities must be no string attached.

Oh yeah, try and beat those FDs who have been anaylsed and perhaps over analysed at times, perhaps more rational than you. thats why your action is so cowardy and childish.

@janpyo... thank you for the warm welcome and to all that tagged my post as "awesome" "thank you thank you!!"
To the person or persons (I believe it is just one person) who believes in Leeteuk and Taeyeon.  I am sorry you have nowhere to post and share in your love of your couple that you need to come here to a place that has worldwide believers in Leeteuk and Sora.  
You can believe what ever you want.  That is your right.  But this thread is dedicated to and ONLY to Leeteuk and Sora!  
As @hellokittymao stated "Thanks for making our FDD thread alive again!"  ( I hope you don't mind that I quoted you "hellokittymao") 

what in the world are these trolls doing in our home?  got nothing better else to do?

I hate to do this but - let me just quote something that @chin738 posted - Taeyeon and Leeteuk have been a couple for about 3 years.  This said, that means, Taeyeon lied to WGM when she was paired with the comedian the same time KangIn was paired with YoonJi; - and - TaeYeon was the girlfriend from a few years back who cheated on LeeTeuk! 

so these trolls come here to disgrace their idols?  am I misunderstanding something?  and why our house?  because they got nothing better to do in their own houses?  Probably about to collapse, right! 

Trolls or intruders - we don't want to waste pages in this forum to deal with your problems so please go away!!  Think however you want about us - at least we are not a bunch of disgrace like you!

@k_craze - I am not crazy over BB but I like GD's personality.  I have a fave amongst these boy bands - like I prefer Lee Jong Hyun over YongHwa in CN Blue; I like Kim Kyu Jung from SS501 - and I like a lot of the boys in SJ but SungMin has a special place in my heart!!

@janpyo -yes!  this house is so concrete and stable - and with the love and respect we have for DC and for each other, this house will be able to endure even the strongest earthquake and storm.

Guest k_craze

can we not quote these rude ppl who come crashing our santuary?  I agree with one FD that we shdn't give them too much credit for their nonsense.

@viyra, yes I believe their house is burnt for them to come looking into others. Oh...my reply was to @marsqq :)  Actually I am not into idols, and BB is the only idol group I watched, probably I seem like a mother as I watched their preparation before they debut (from MNET TV, I think). So I tend to follow their movement and music. But I am not crazy enough to go to the airport to welcome them etc. And not crazy to queue for their concert ticket even though I wld like to go.

Guest lennycsn

@viyra @janyo let me add to your point..this house is built with LOVE, LOVE and LOVE. lotsa LOVEs that some OUTSIDERS got their eyes red with envy. Ha!

[EDIT] thank you FDs for kicking of my monday blues! you guys are awesomely unite!

Guest mywebfoot

"the one backstage is even more understanding" Thanks for reply, Viyra. I think this sums up the way it has to be for anyone in a relationship with LT. I guess if one is going to date some super desirable, serenading, song writing hunk, there has to be some kind of drawback somewhere. ;)

BTW: sujuism has a translation of Only U, with specifications of who sang which line. Prepare to fan girl, if you don't already know who sings the first line of the chorus, and the last line of the song. :)

http://sujuism.blogspot.sg/2012/08/eng-trans-only-u-lyrics.html

Try listening to the song and reading the lyrics at the same time. The parts that are emphasised are super sweet. When I let myself believe they are all for Sora, my heart melts.

Guest mywebfoot

There's this line in 'Only U'

[Eunhyuk] F.5.R.E.V.E.R. I’ll hold your hand like that day when we were hit by the first snow

Is this what it refers to? http://twitpic.com/82mud7

Teuk drew this on the way to dinner after fortune teller no? The same dinner where he asked to be left alone for a kiss?

Guest ASerEt

Firstly I would like to say hello to those who gave negative vibes to this thread. As I'm one of the earlier FDs who joined this lovely thread, I think it's always right that one should respect others delusional couples and the couple we are talking right here is TeukSo! So since you are not happy then you should go back to your preferable site and stay delusional as you want. Talking about the one who is at backstage, I did went to the Singapore MaMa awards and saw the whole life scene where Teukie was waiting and talking happily with Sora. I won't say that they are a real life couple now but if Teukie was really attached to Taeyeon, who was also present at the MaMa awards, I don't see the need for him to be so happily chatting with Sora shyly where there are no WGM shooting crews there just to create as if they are a couple...

LOL. So tired coming back from watching Spiderman.

@viyra: how was washing your car? I haven't drove myself for a while, I miss it. Lol. when you said washing your car, it reminds me of how our DC went into the carwash with their (actually, Sora's) sign ruined. lol. so funny when they played this old ancient music in the background.

@witeku: lol. you must relax and calm yourself. If you pass out, who's gonna be delusional with me? lol

@k_craze: Hi5! I love TOP as well! He's so cute the way he acts. Ahhhh. I like him so much even though I haven't watched any of his movies or drama. But he's gonna be filming one soon right?

Lol, and of course at gdara123: Thank you for dropping by again. I guess you saw how the thread is moving rather slowly due to summer and Olympics - which is why you decided to liven and spark up our thread with your post. lol. How kind of you to do so. However, I hope the next time you post something here, it will be in support of our DC and try to use less agressive and prejudice words. Given your past posts, it didn't seem to go so well in response. Lol. If you post again like what you've done so far, I am gonna start to think that you are somewhat getting pleasure from some upset (well not so much, but angry) FDs' reply (hmmm... you like being lectured here?). We will all welcome you with open arms when you are ready and have truly become a DC fan. Meanwhile/If not, I would like to kindly ask you to take your post to either another thread, on your blog (if you have one, I don't cuz I don't know how and don't have time to maintained one.lol), on your twitter and/or on your own facebook page. But thank you once again, as a result from your post has shown and proved to me the togetherness and unison of FDs here.

Well FDs, 5-6 more days until we get to see our Lovely DC. Fighting!

Guest evie415

hello everyone ..^^ 
i'm new on this thread becoz i found this thread last night and find it interesting and exciting : ) i've been an FD for quite some time and reading all of everyone's thought in here made me love TeukSo couple more
and also thankyou for one of the FD for sharing the moment where leeteuk mouthed 'saranghae ippo'i didn't notice it before but now i rewatch the episode and saw that part kyaaaa! soooo sweeet! i even replayed it many many times ^^
anyways i just want to thank everyone here (FDs not intruders) for sharing lots of thoughts :D DC & FDs Fighting!! 
and if i may add some, dont mind the intruders. just ignore them and they'll feel tired later on. dont let them stop us for having our own imaginations and illusions ^^ 

Guest elijawol

hello to all oldies FD's in here..long time no see.and HI to the newbies...been in a lurking mode for a long time now....i just woke up from my sleeping beauty mode because of the OUTSIDERS!!!!!! whats the problem with this people by the way? don't they have manners?or they are just plain morons that cant understand house rules? hope those idiots stop pestering this thread... I'm so sorry to my fellow FD's its just that i cant stop my feelings right now...hope these morons will learn their lesson now...at first we just being nice and remind them but as always morons will always be morons..oh well!!! 8-|
5 days to go ang its dimple day again..kekekekek..cant wait for the next episode...the last 2 episode is debak!!! their feelings toward each other starts to surface....2-5 years is not that long to wait for these two!!!
FDS lets keep our hopes high... :bz :)>- \:D/

I'm all positive today! Weee *_*

Only U might be composed by teukie, but I love HARU more! Hahaha... Teukie sang "ippun yeoja chingu" makes me remembered the scene in episode 9 where Donghae wanted to touch Sora's replica-board and teukie said 'don't touch my yeoja chingu'. Weheeee.. Sora is your yeoja chingu is it? Not your wife? Lalalala.. DH must be a DC fan too! I love you namja samo :P