[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest elfent

Leeteuk asked Sora who she wanted to invite to sing for their wedding, and Sora said she wanted to invite Sungmin and his guitar because he had a sweet voice.
Leeteuk was the dwarf. 
Leeteuk asked when he saw the lambs... "have you heard of skewered lambs?" and the lambs ran away. [cr teukables]
This is the song that Leeteuk will sing with Sora's father. Called With You by Nam Jin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa8V9DCC9JI

Guest lennycsn

The hug on the bed is a real intimacy…LT was not embarrassing…he likes it…no red ears…jut to hide himself from showing his real likes on this…

Guest k_craze

Yeah, it is celebration for us FD! We can pop champagne like Lt n SR did at the shoot, btw that shot of champagne is really nice too.

Waaah! The episode today is too much! *nosebleeds*

Since Sora's kiss from last episode LeeTeuk had the courage to kiss Sora. Today is a celebration for us FD's 

15qcb5k.gif

No words can explain the happiness FD's are feeling today!

^_^

Please get married for real. ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest luvkdramas

Leeteuk asked Sora who she wanted to invite to sing for their wedding, and Sora said she wanted to invite Sungmin and his guitar because he had a sweet voice.

Leeteuk was the dwarf. 

Leeteuk asked when he saw the lambs... "have you heard of skewered lambs?" and the lambs ran away. [cr teukables]

This is the song that Leeteuk will sing with Sora's father. Called With You by Nam Jin

Guest lennycsn

Lots of love today! I just love how Mr. Park stared at her when they were lying down! And the hug...! 

:x :x

Even the MC's were going crazy! 

8-}

HAHA 

Guest myopiceyez4dc

does this episode explain LT's cyworld  background?a woman looking down like what SR was in the altar with those angel wings?hmmm..can anyone confirm it? :D

Guest xianlie90

120714 WGM Leeteuk & Sora Cut (EP25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqtEOS9vyAw&feature=plcp

(cr: Excentrique1106 at Youtube)

Guest vierblith

@xianlie, awesome! Thanks. DC is making me go crazy. I'm supposed to answer an exam right now but... the DC goodness is too good to resist~

Guest ahduh

Oh man...l I'm crazy. I'm psychotic..l....I...i...am Overwhelmed.... Every body language tells me that they are REAL. Omg......

Leeteuk was the dwarf. 

Guest myopiceyez4dc

did LT said his pet name for sora ('baby princess') when she was playing sleeping beauty that's why sora laughed? :D

Guest lennycsn

SR’s both hands were flipping and playing with the veil is so cute….well, good luck, LT!!! Kissing the Bride Sora in front of the parents, especially the stares of R’s father…..wow!!kekekeke….the scene has just reminded me not play a fool with somebody’s daughter….LOL

Guest myopiceyez4dc

no wonder why LT was annoyed with the dog, 'cause they were starting to have an eye-to-eye contact after the forehead kiss when the dog interrupted them!haha..teukie, the dog is too innocent! :D

Guest AnneDee07

does this episode explain LT's cyworld  background?a woman looking down like what SR was in the altar with those angel wings?hmmm..can anyone confirm it? :D

Ah! Yes!!!! U definitely have the point there! There was a scene when SR was wearing that wings like an angel and looking down. It's realllll! They are real!!! The stares! The glances! The kiss! The hug! Too real for a show. I can feel the love just by watching them, can u imagine how they feel? It just so reallll!!! LT and SR we love you. We're shipping you guys till forever. I guess this explain why LT being bold when making those statement about marriage in strong heart. He felt it! He felt for this lovely lady and the wedding photoshoot seems so real that he even make up his mind for finding a girlfriend and wedding! Arghhhhh! I'm bursting!

Guest lennycsn

Just one question…when did this wedding photo shoot take place? I just want a confirmation if this happen after or before SH…I think SH recording (where LT made statement) was on 3 July. I am just curious what makes LT said those words. Is it after Nami Island or wedding shoot? I need FDD urgently now…I think the blog should have given us the clue.