[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

on the issue of leeteuk wanting to pay everything for himself..i dont blame him though..its in the mindset of guys 30 and above..

like myself, the way we are brought up to show our partner that we can take care of them, financially and mentally. kinda like image thingy. we want to portray to the girls that they can depend on us for anything. 

and what we decided would be the absolute rule..hehehe..u guys noticed that leeteuk was pissed off when sora insisted on paying..i think he wanna say "u dont understand what i have been saying issit"... LOL...

Guest 33ru_mieru

[[Posting Something]]

Hi all,

I wish you are all here together cause I wanna hug you all one by one then we make a big big round and have a huge SHOUT OUT for ourselves and CLAP very hard for ourselves *FIGHTING DIMPLES!!! BANSAI!!! (Sorry I don't know the Korean)...FIGHTING DIMPLES!! AWESOME!! FIGHTING!!"

@All Fighting Dimples, I have nothing to share, just once again wanna thank you all for the  sharings. I really wish to multiquote all and reply to everyone's awesome comments cause I really love all!!! Anyway, not a good idea so I am gonna pass..

@ary1004, you shared a picture back in page 101..the first pic...the one both Leeteuk & Sora touching their head with a cool pose....LOVE THAT PIC SO MUCH!!!

I use that for my twitter account. Hope you don't mind :)

@Viyra, Ahhh? really? so this name Fighting Junior was born because of WGM Dimple Couple?? *Happy Happy*... Reading Leeteuk's twitter also makes me happy :P

@Ms.Jikam, Thanks so much for the video.... It really touched my heart :P (affected by Sungmin after listening to the song by Sung Si Kyung he broadcasted in Sukira when he mentioned about Sora-ssi giving him a cake and what Leeteuk has done to him with the cake :P)

and by the way, I am so with you about "They're getting married for real"...Their 10 commandment that Leeteuk set, about sleeping in the same room even after quarrel...the peeking in bathroom, choosing all the furnitures, signing the contract of the house... Does this mean after WGM, they don't have to return the house and the furniture? plus his eyes in the bed scene is so dangerous! can't help not to worry for Sora...He's so lucky now Sora is so comfortable around him and is able to hold his hand very tightly, unless unlike the first few times when they met.

GOsh!! They need to sneak the dog, the cat and the snail in the house to protect Sora!

Oops...writing too much..

Just want to share - bed scene with english subs (mirrored) -

credits to HyoyeonSubs2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a0CV-6apYI&feature=player_embedded

I find the MCs here more awkward than the Dimple Couple! They are so in a hurry for them to get out of bed!!

EDIT: @nurulimani - of course he signed his name as EeTeuk (Silent L - in english it is LeeTeuk but pronounced at EeTeuk). Better if he signed his real name JoongSo. This is a reality show - he doesn't have to have his name in the contract. But I think Sora must have put her telephone number 'coz LeeTeuk told agent not to contact that number.

BTW, after watching this subbed bed scene, I got the answer to my question from an earlier post - I hope I was right, When LeeTeuk was telling the sales clerk what they are buying, they showed 2 pictures of the beds - one small and the other big. After watching the subbed scene, I noticed LeeTeuk asked Sora if the bed was okay - Sora said "it still okay even if it is small" (so daring). So I am guessing they bought a small bed but got the covers they were playing with, which is for a big bed.

edit #2 - @kiminaeka - Sora was wearing her bracelet - scene where they were sitting at the sofa holding hands and when she was washing veggies after husband rolled her sleeves.

@lahabana - I also want to see a house rental contract that has their names on it!

Guest ginnieD

Hey all, sorry for not posting for the past few weeks, I've been terribly busy and I can't find the time to post something (I haven't even watched episode 13 sweatingbullets.gif). But judging from the reactions seen in this forum, I'm guessing it's another cute and adorable episode to watch again.

First of all, I'd like to say Happy 100th Day to our Dimple Couples and I'm sorry that I posted this late =x.

I'd like to really thank akane_tran for posting a lot of info/analysis on teukie and also for the family photo.. Teukie really looked like his father, I mean even the current photo of his father, he still looked like Teukie. I can guess how he will grow up when I looked at his father's photo lol. I also agree that Sora looked like her father, but of course she has more feminine features.

@enrell, I would really love to have a subbing team from soompi, but as akane_tran mentioned, it is hard to gather people as they might be busy. As for myself, I know nothing about Korean language and I can't really help much on this, sorry.. But if this really become true, it would be very good as it means that we would have another means of subbed episodes of our DC.

That's all for now, I'll have to watch the latest episode of DC and probable the subbed one too and I'll get back on my findings about the episode.

@enrell, I would really love to have a subbing team from soompi, but as akane_tran mentioned, it is hard to gather people as they might be busy. As for myself, I know nothing about Korean language and I can't really help much on this, sorry.. But if this really become true, it would be very good as it means that we would have another means of subbed episodes of our DC.

yeah..i have found out how to do the subs for vids. just need the translated wording..mmmm

This week episode drive me crazy. So sweet and really look real. I like lee teuk expression. He dont dare to glare to Sora shi during interrogation session. Oh my god, he face really look soooo red and he try to control his feeling. She soo soo cute with her aegyo. Sometimes he look very mature person and act cute at the same time and i find it really cute. I really love leeteuk personality. Because of him and also akane_trans post (THANK YOU SO MUCH AKANE_TRANS), i really want to become as one of ELF and act like its . I cant wait next week.huh.

Oh my god. I also want this kind of husband. Help me please. Hehhehe. Love them. FIGHTING DIMPLES!!! DAEBAK :w00t:

Guest nurulimani

fighting dimple~~ annyeong...^..^...

#HappyTeukKang101day!...^..^

just wanna ask....

i read some tweet that say 'PRINCE' put 'EETEUK' instead of 'LEETEUK' or 'JUNGSOO' at house contract paper.....and he/she said that contract isnt valid~~...

is't true? i dont know how to read hangul...i need conformation...when we put our name wrongly on contract...is it invalid?

i hope some fighting dimple can clarify it~~kamsahamida~~

Guest lahabana

maybe they got some misunderstanding. The word "o|" in Korean is ee(teuk) in the sentence, but because it is the first name of somebody, so they often write it like Lee(Teuk). Our leader wrote his name right on the contract, and Kang So Ra also. :D:D

But I still like a dimple house of Park Jung Su and Kang So Ra more. Not a house for WGM, but a house for they themselves.

Guest kiminaeka

thanks for all Caps & Trans of the latest WGM, love it! wub.gif

and for this episode i didn't see Sora's bracelet...  only her ring & teuk ring...

and want to ask something, are they already speak in banmal? or still in formal speak?

Fighting Dimple, Have a Nice Day!! biggrin.gif

thanks for all Caps & Trans of the latest WGM, love it! *quoted image*

and for this episode i didn't see Sora's bracelet...  only her ring & teuk ring...

and want to ask something, are they already speak in banmal? or still in formal speak?

Fighting Dimple, Have a Nice Day!! *quoted image*

Hi there :) She wore the bracelet. Check out the ep when she was washing something during cooking scene.

Guest scatterbrain

how about we do our own subs? from the previous posts, most of us know how to read/listen korean, so we can translate the conversations. raw files are already provided by semi-fly...

very interested..let me find out more..maybe we can do it for soompis' alone..

I used to help translate woojung couple's segment for a while. But then the team decided to stop subbing. It really requires full commitment. I used to translate from Chinese to English n Chinese kinda like my 3rd language....... :sweatingbullets: hahahahaha..but if many of us are willing, sure! Why not?

can't write many comment cause many people already spazzing.

I'm just really happy cause they look more natural right now ( and fighting junior not appear anymore if they continue like yesterday episode)

So many holding hand and sweet moment for the couple.

And what make i'm more in love to Leeteuk is, he show to us his gentleman side from him.

He would never allow his girls to spent money in front of him, wow.........i guess many girl want man like him. 

And our couple have the longest part again in last episode (more than half episode is TeukSo)

Can't wait for the sub............

Sorry i'm in top page and not share anything

P.S: i want every people in here could help ELF to pray for Super Junior, cause GDA is about 2 days again. I want Leeteuk and all Super Junior member not become like last year. ELF want to give Leeteuk beautiful gift before his enlistment this year.

I used to help translate woojung couple's segment for a while. But then the team decided to stop subbing. It really requires full commitment. I used to translate from Chinese to English n Chinese kinda like my 3rd language....... :sweatingbullets: hahahahaha..but if many of us are willing, sure! Why not?

awesome !!

i can do the typesetting and encoding. i just need the subtitles and the teukso cut from the raw files..u can translate direct from korean?