[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

The whole episode is resumed in the bed scene hahaha The look they gave each other when Teuk was kind of sitting in the bed and Sora was lying down and them his comment about not joking around to much because something might happen hahahaha Its true, we men have urges lol IF they had drunk a little wine and put some Marvin Gaye music, maybe those twins would not take long to exist in this world XD

Guest kiminaeka

The whole episode is resumed in the bed scene hahaha The look they gave each other when Teuk was kind of sitting in the bed and Sora was lying down and them his comment about not joking around to much because something might happen hahahaha Its true, we men have urges lol IF they had drunk a little wine and put some Marvin Gaye music, maybe those twins would not take long to exist in this world XD

ROFL laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif you're right! kekekekeke...

Guest miyu_07

All i can say SORA is a great actress and i can say she will be Huge star in the future.

Leeteuk must be lucky enough to be paired with her..

OT:

Among the cast of SUNNY i think Kang Sora was the most popular after that movie even though Min hyo rin was the prettiest.

Guest 33ru_mieru

@33ru_mieru you're a darling for posting. ^^ thank you so so much. ^^ and btw.. it'll take me some time to reply back ur pm. just so you know. ^^ and i think it's unlikely that the house is being paid personally by leeteuk... i mean it might be in their name but i'm pretty sure it's wgm who's taking care of the renting bill. some expenses are probably taken on by the participants themselves. like yonghwa's guitar to seohyun... Im not sure if the furnitures are included in that or not though.

it's okay, take your time :) just spazz the current episode first. enjoy reading it :)

erm...even though not personally paid but the name is under both of them. Just like in Yongseo couple, they open a joint bank account, those kind of feeling, but this one even something bigger...a house!!!!! :P

Okay, Yong bought Hyun a guitar, that feeling is more similar to Leeteuk bought Sora the bracelet.

but those furnitures...those blankets...those pillows..They chose,discuss and decide on those things together..Even though Leeteuk was the one who bought it, but they will be  using it together...interesting to see how they discuss about that one later ..(just like Yongseo, using the money they saved in the joint bank account to buy some stuff together on the last day) ...I still think it feels so real...

All i can say SORA is a great actress and i can say she will be Huge star in the future.

Yes agree with you!! I actually love her 2 mini characters in epi 13 :P

1) a girl who became a detective immediately on the day she was born...for 22 years, and finally found his man and lost her cool!

2) a drunk lady who met many men, having trouble, just to get to the police station to meet the one he love!!! LOL

She is so genius she use that characters to help Sora shout out her feelings...very naturally...

Guest denise924

fans are quite fast ....

saw this in twitter !

https://twitter.com/#!/Dimple_Couple/status/156336661087797249/photo/1

thanks to Dimple Couple in twitter.....

Guest lallinachan

fans are quite fast ....

saw this in twitter !

https://twitter.com/...7797249/photo/1

thanks to Dimple Couple in twitter.....

Woah!! they found the Dimple House! Hope they'll not disturb the future filming. Maybe they can leave a message from the fans, it would be awsome if they showed it in the filming^^ don't you think so?

got thoroughly sick of soompi acting up on me (i had to edit this post at least 6 times in vain. -_-) so i just decided to post my reply on twitlonger. lol. XD

http://tl.gd/f7mepo

phew. looks like it's finally resolved.

Thankyou a lot akane_tran!! now I have more understanding of teukie^^ I really appreciate it, and don't feel you have to write again, if soompi don't permit it, than maybe it's destiny^^ Thankyou for your reply, I can see you always take time to write something, since it's so accurate. I don't think you write too much at all!

:)

p.s.I have some problems too, twice soompi cancelled my post, so now I write in a text file and than I copy & paste it in the thread ;)

yes, Sora is a good actress during the interrogation scene but the actress in her left after they were done with that scene - back to being husband and wife, especially when it was time to pay for the things they bought at the store. I so like the look on LeeTeuk's face when he turned to Sora after Sora said she will pay - he was upset and that was the manly side I like seeing in him. But then I am thinking that part of the interrogation scene seem to be real, especially during Sora's questioning - asking if he has a girlfriend and LeeTeuk said "NO" (they are married, right?); then she said she lived alone, which is true; them saying they are each their ideal type (both their responses during Christmas special). But what about the life sentence? Indirectly saying - there is no getting out of this relationship (hopeful* hopeful*).

Sora said it herself, they have become closer and more intimate (I guess it started during the peppero game - after breathing on each other's faces, the heat was turned on), especially after having a house of their own. LeeTeuk also said the way Sora holds his hand is different now - he can really feel her grabbing his hand. She also told LeeTeuk she never cooked ddokboggi before but since LeeTeuk likes it, she will cook for the first time, even tho's she never tried (and even tho' she lived alone - real confessions to husband while preparing their cooking). I think they cooked the food together becasue there was a scene were LeeTeuk was on the other side of the sink.

I am not sure but I think this is the only couple who signed their own rental contract and bought their own furnitures. Ssangchu's apartment was furnished; Ant Couple used the husband's apartment; Marco used his apartment; Solbi and Andy rented a furnished apartment; Alex and Shin Ae's house was furnished; Hwanhee's was used for a bit then moved to another furnished place. Like what I said, Dimple Couple topped them all - I would give more credit to LeeTeuk on the quick progress - the guy was just so taken by Sora's beauty at first sight but like how he wanted it, she grew on him as they continue to meet.

Kangnam district - a nice place in Seoul - exceptional - I hope the fans who knew where the house is don't crowd the streets; otherwise, it won't be good for our couple.

First I thought the house is too small and surprised that they agreed to live in that small space. But then I realized how these two might be thinking the same way again. They are newlyweds and they need to get closer (closer than they are now) so they have to be in a cramped space; Sora said, while testing the bed, that a small bed is okay (they have to be close to each other even while sleeping); they would be seeing each other while moving around the house; they don't have to talk loud. The only thing I don't like is the bathroom has no door - so Sora said they will put a curtain.

Guest Lana67

Oh, I'm not surprised they found TeukSo's address. Fans are super spy. There are even like a map of how to get there in baidu haha. It's not a bad thing actually,normally fans would send gifts for the couple to the house ( Khuntoria's fans did it a lot) and after the couple left the show, the house will become kind of a place for fans to take pics,making MV and stuff lol

Btw, The cute Sungmin mentioned TeukSo again on KTR today, this mr number 1 seems really jealous of his hyung. Maybe it's just me but I feel like he's obsessed with Sora XD

120109 KTR直播(不可视):旭:晟敏XI,如果有了女朋友的话有想在大家面前为她做的事吗?敏:嗯,其实演唱会上利特不是为姜素拉XI做了很浪漫的EVENT嘛,我非常羡慕的!旭:也想做那个么?敏:嗯,就算不是大家就看过来的,只是在人多的街上牵着手,吃炒年糕什么的就很幸福了~旭:说道炒年糕又好想吃啊

Could the other Fighting Dimples help to trans again? Sorry, my Chi is no good T.T

Guest kiminaeka

Oh, I'm not surprised they found TeukSo's address. Fans are super spy. There are even like a map of how to get there in baidu haha. It's not a bad thing actually,normally fans would send gifts for the couple to the house ( Khuntoria's fans did it a lot) and after the couple left the show, the house will become kind of a place for fans to take pics,making MV and stuff lol

Btw, The cute Sungmin mentioned TeukSo again on KTR today, this mr number 1 seems really jealous of his hyung. Maybe it's just me but I feel like he's obsessed with Sora XD

120109 KTR直播(不可视):旭:晟敏XI,如果有了女朋友的话有想在大家面前为她做的事吗?敏:嗯,其实演唱会上利特不是为姜素拉XI做了很浪漫的EVENT嘛,我非常羡慕的!旭:也想做那个么?敏:嗯,就算不是大家就看过来的,只是在人多的街上牵着手,吃炒年糕什么的就很幸福了~旭:说道炒年糕又好想吃啊

Could the other Fighting Dimples help to trans again? Sorry, my Chi is no good T.T

maybe that's about this?!

#Sukira Sungmin said that he’s very jealous when Teuk did the event for Sora at SS4 Seoul. He also wants to do it. Wook said he doesn’t want to do that infront of so many people, he only want to do it when there are two of them.

(fr: heequeenTing)

Kang Sora's individual update:

Dream High 2's trailer is out!!!

Dream High Official Trailer

So excited!!! Sora will dance again!!!

I think I'll post my thoughts on last saturday's episode later...

and it's from AKP http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/teaser-video-for-dream-high-2-revealed

Sora looks hot tongue.gif

Guest Lana67

Kang Sora's individual update:

Dream High 2's trailer is out!!!

Dream High Official Trailer

So excited!!! Sora will dance again!!!

I think I'll post my thoughts on last saturday's episode later...

OMG OMG, I'm so excited, finally it's coming!!! Ah Sora looks so beautiful and sexy, she will dance, yay!, I hope she will play the piano too, she is good at it. but where is JW? lol that trailer is super short.

maybe that's about this?!

#Sukira Sungmin said that he’s very jealous when Teuk did the event for Sora at SS4 Seoul. He also wants to do it. Wook said he doesn’t want to do that infront of so many people, he only want to do it when there are two of them.

(fr: heequeenTing)

Yes, it is. Thank you so much. ^-^

Guest xiaosen

Yay~! I'm not gonna jump the ship from my OTP YongSeo but I'm shipping TeukSo couple!! An addition to my OTPs..

I just finished watching episode 13 and I laugh out loud at Sora hurting herself again. I remember the past episode where she accidentally bumped her head on the piano and i was like Oh em kyeopta~! and now she hurt herself again 3 times. Such a fragile girl. Teuk should take care of her. She is accident-prone which I think guys find these kind of girls cute. lols. They got much closer now and i think their personalities are really compatible. Imma girl but I super love Sora. Kang Sora wae u so cute?? hehe..

O.O They found Dimple House?? Oh my... I'm a bit confused now trying to decide if I'm impressed or scared. I think I'm more impressed. Oh wow! Like... WOW!! O.O

Here's the complete one if you still need it. ^^

Wook : SungMin-sshi, if you had a girlfriend, would you do things for her in front of everybody?

Min : Un. Actually, I was really envious of the romantic event that LeeTeuk did for Kang Sora-sshi at the concert!

Wook : You want to do that too?

Min : Un. Even if everyone here is not looking.** Just holding hands and walking down a crowded street eating dukbokki is a happy thing.

Wook : I feel like eating dukbokki now that you're talking about it.

** The sentence here doesn't make much sense to me so this is the best that I can do with it. ^^

This is probably the most rhetorical question ever but after looking at the akane_tran's pics and thinking back on his behaviour in general. Seriously. Which part of LeeTeuk spells 'old'?? (This excludes his inability to understand the purpose of a spacebar when posting Twitpic links k. Exclude it. Sometimes I think he does it on purpose coz it cannot be that he doesn't see fans screaming at him about it. He's just being an imp and ignoring it! >_< )

EDIT : Sora looks SO COOL in the 'Dream High 2' trailer!! This, I'm really looking forward to now! ^o^

one quick naughty question: When LT started sulking because of the clock not hanged, Sora kept on apologizing; LT went under the covers with his head showing and Sora did too - she was laughing and then she hit her head at the headboard. When she came out, she asked LT if his anger has subsided. What did she do under the covers that makes her think/assume that LT is no longer mad at her? She did feel so guilty that time and even kept on apologizing when LT was paying for the furnitures. I repeat - this is a naughty question that won't leave my naughty mind. :sweatingbullets:<_<

Just re-watched the current subbed episode and had a question..The translated part in the bed scene says it's cold and cold is the translated word and I'm pretty sure some of the places Leeteuk and Sora say I like it ,I like it alot..not it's cold. I think some of the translation is off. Mind you that I am not a expert but have watched enough shows to know when they are saying like it a lot..

nomoo chuwaro-sorry spelling is probably off...and chu-un or chup-da which is cold/it is cold.

I'm wondering how Super Junior fans in general are reacting to all this leeteuk Sora news? From the comment section on some of the links to the video(mirrored) of the bed scene on YT the comments were a bit childish and harsh. I hope the members of this thread go and write some positive comments there.

The video of Sora in Dream High 2 looks great..love her style..I think she will have a interesting role.

Where to begin talking about this episode? Love the mitten hand in pocket. I was hoping for this.

The signing and getting the home sweet...Sora and Leeteuk really should be the Together couple because that is a main theme in their conversations. It's a good thing they wantto share it all.

Buying furniture...love the sofa and the hand holding when leeteuk cupped her hand...he did it for a short time(or it was edited shorted who knows) But that is a very real gesture...A Reel couples not doing that.

We had to wait until the final episode of the Hwanyobi couple to see Hwanhee hold Hwayobi's hand LOL!

The bed scene was too cute for words. Love it. The scene speaks for itself...LOl on the upset leeteuk over Sora's not putting the cow clock up. Don't worry Leeteuk it'll go up in your new home.

Is it true that Sora is living alone? Maybe due to school/univ. and work she has to be away from home.

The interogation scene loved Sora's wit here. I can see she is a vivid thinker as from Strongheart when she made stories about some of the panelist that day..seems like she is quite imaginative.

On the Sora not cooking...she's 21 years old...working as a actress,studying,can play the piano and probably so much more we don't know..If she can't cook it's okay! I'm sure she'll learn.

one quick naughty question:  When LT started sulking because of the clock not hanged, Sora kept on apologizing; LT went under the covers with his head showing and Sora did too - she was laughing and then she hit her head at the headboard.  When she came out, she asked LT if his anger has subsided.  What did she do under the covers that makes her think/assume that LT is no longer mad at her?  She did feel so guilty that time and even kept on apologizing when LT was paying for the furnitures.  I repeat - this is a naughty question that won't leave my naughty mind. :sweatingbullets:  <_<

I will answer in a non naughty way because i already went naughy in my previous post. I think she just did a very super cute face or the head banging was a way to distract him lol hahaha

Don't know why but i'm with Mr. Simple lyrics in my head hahahahahaha "Because i naughty naughty"