[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest xianlie90

Another pic of TeukSo at WGM filming place

489554484.jpg

Credit: Fuchoin_(Twitter)

Based on their outfits, it seems it was taken at their new house and maybe the man is the owner of the house. They both look happy, really can't wait for this week ep, a lot of cute moments, skinship and most importantly bed scene are coming XD.

heyy~~ something catch my eyes in this pic.... it seems they share a pair of gloves to be used together?? maybe its Sora's glove~ since because there are bunny on it... XD awhh~~ they look so cute together.. :wub:

@33ru_meiru thank you for taking your time replying everyone~ ! :lol: don't know yet, what we will trend at January 8th.. (omo, 2days left until January 8th.. FDs have to decide soon.. >_< any suggestion??

99pages already!! 1 more page! w00t.gif:w00t:w00t.gif

Guest metoice

Dimple Couple 100th day anniversary on Sunday,

May we will trend tweet on 5 P.M. (KST)

and plz change display to the same pic in twitter and Facebook ^O^

Hope everyone join in >//<

41741615.jpg

Guest ary1004

edit: BTW - WGM LeeTeuk and Kang Sora Pantip at FB will be trending this Sunday to celebrate 100 days of marriage of Dimple Couple. I think they will be using one profile to easily identify each other.

yeah...saw that..they're going to change their profile pic etc...i think they have decide on using #100thdayDC

btw, ours will be #TeukKang100th..please make sure that it is TeukKang with double 'k' in the middle :)..i decide to use this onne because 1. like some of u said (sorry, forgot who you are, DC-ers), teuk used this name on the shirt and 2. the mc used the name too to address our DC couple on Christmas Special :)

i'll try to ask other fanpage to help trending too (and please help me to spread this out too :))

and, dont forget that we have another trending mission ^^..we're going to have #FightingDimples too...it's for celebrating our new official nickname ^_~

to new readers, dont get confuse...Fighting Dimples is not our couple's name...it is our name, us, the fan, the Dimple Couple shippers, the DC-ers ^^..we're going to have our official nickname which will be official on the 100th day celebration - Fighting Dimples ^^

(regarding this, i wanna make sure with all fellow DC-ers, is it Fighting Dimple or Fighting Dimples? i dont wanna get it wrong :P)

now, we've decide on what to trend..to next thing to discuss is the time we will start trending.. i'm thinking of either 0000 GMT or 0000 KST..any othersuggestion?

Guest wgbblovers

i wonder why they wear the gloves like that??rolleyes.gif

w00t.gif i believe i watch toooo much movie..if his and her hand in his pocket i'll scream with happiness..wub.gif

i agree with @sweety-lime there is no more saturday in my calender..it teukso day biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Guest xianlie90

yeah...saw that..they're going to change their profile pic etc...i think they have decide on using #100thdayDC

btw, ours will be #TeukKang100th..please make sure that it is TeukKang with double 'k' in the middle :)..i decide to use this onne because 1. like some of u said (sorry, forgot who you are, DC-ers), teuk used this name on the shirt and 2. the mc used the name too to address our DC couple on Christmas Special :)

i'll try to ask other fanpage to help trending too (and please help me to spread this out too :))

and, dont forget that we have another trending mission ^^..we're going to have #FightingDimple too...it's for celebrating our new official nickname ^_~

to new readers, dont get confuse...Fighting Dimple is not our couple's name...it is our name, us, the fan, the Dimple Couple shippers, the DC-ers ^^..we're going to have our official nickname which will be official on the 100th day celebration - Fighting Dimple ^^

(regarding this, i wanna make sure with all fellow DC-ers, is it Fighting Dimple or Fighting Dimples? i dont wanna get it wrong :P)

now, we've decide on what to trend..to next thing to discuss is the time we will start trending.. i'm thinking of either 0000 GMT or 0000 KST..any othersuggestion?

i agree with #TeukKang100th and its Fighting Dimples actually :)

I prefer we tells it by KST..

Guest ary1004

i agree with #TeukKang100th and its Fighting Dimples actually :)

I prefer we tells it by KST..

okay...changed it ^^...i actually use Fighting Dimples too at first but thinking of it's DiMPLE Couple, i got confuse...haha..

so, if it is KST (i prefer this too since it's their time :P), would you prefer 0000 or later on afternoon or evening? for example, WGM DC Pantip (like @metoice had mention) will start on 1700 KST

[edit]

oh my god...it's already page 99?!! haha..didnt realize it when i did my earlier post (when i start writing the post, it's still page 98 :P)

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/more-super-junior-members-to-join-we-got-married

OMO! bad news!!!

Almost SCREAMED & WEPT when I read it...not the kind of news I want to come home to after a long day of work...ughhh...I need a mood booster pronto...(sigh) Well, I guess it was inevitable...looking forward to the next wgm episode though...

Everybody stay positive and enjoy the happy moments we had and will have. This isn't a surprise since we knew the end will come early this year due to Leeteuks leaving for military. Maybe it's a good sign also that the couples are getting too real and not

Reel . I think DC will be with us for a couple more months. And Sora filming for Dream High which starts Jan 30th so we probably have two months worth of shows to look forward to ~7 to 8 more episodes. It never fails that MBC always has couples seperate when we don't want them to. MBC has given me personally lots of hurt/heartache and anger with previous couples departures !LOL..Again let's enjoy DC and keep positive. Will be fun to watch fighting junior brothers with dates...

Almost SCREAMED & WEPT when I read it...not the kind of news I want to come home to after a long day of work...ughhh...I need a mood booster pronto...(sigh) Well, I guess it was inevitable...looking forward to the next wgm episode though...

I hate that news also. Make me felt sad very bad. Make me feel disappointed. I know they will be leaving very soon but not that fast. I hate that news. Arggghh!

Another news regarding WGM , even they change the new couples, the feeling become different already. huh

Guest ginnieD

OMG.. what a bad news tears.gif, but I'll take hope in that they can end the episodes without leaving us hanging..

And I do hope that LT (if he cares for her) can still somehow contact her off WGM and make a move before he enlists.

Anyway, I'll still enjoy their WGM Episodes since they are just so adorable and cute.

on a happier note:allkpop.com  has this weeks1/7 episode spoiler:

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/spoiler-we-got-married-leeteuk-and-kang-sora-move-in-together

The Leeteuk and Kang Sora couple of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘ will finally be getting their own newlywed home!

This week’s episode features footage of the couple moving into their new apartment after signing their contracts. Since this is their first home together, the couple was quick to lay down some ground rules.

Leeteuk and Kang Sora came up with a list of 10 rules that they must abide by. Some of the rules included contacting the other person when leaving the house, splitting cleaning duties, and making sure all fights get resolved before the day is over.

The two also go furniture shopping for their new home, playing up the fact that they’re a couple to the full extent while they’re there.

The episode airs on January 7th!

OMG  !!! the bad news from allkpop get me all sad .  I was a big fan of Joongbo and when that end i was so sad for weeks and not watch anymore WGM , until I find our Leeteuk and Sora pairing - i find them charming and so intoxicated by their sweetness and great chemistry to each others that i am looking forward to each Saturdays just to watch them , even giggles like a little girl while watching them w/out subs .  Knowing this is not a forever thing but i will forever cherish all the DC couples times - it make me laughs - smile and my heart was touched .  I will enjoyed while it last - I've no doubt that Sora will go on to be bigger and better things and Leeteuk after his military experienced he will be indeed a forever star to all KPOP fans and yes Mr. Simple Leeteuk you had raised the bar high for future husbands on WGM to match . Happy New Year to all .

haha WOOW!!Figthing Dimple we are almost at 100 pages..^^

I just re-watch the episode of our coupe 2day..and i notice something that i thought was really a cute habit of out baby princesslaugh.giflaugh.gif

ahaha^^ very cute..sticking her tongue out

Ep1( heheh)

tumblr_lxd05gdFjI1qdqfr6o1_500.png

ep 8 (i think..let me know if am wrong )

tumblr_lxd05gdFjI1qdqfr6o2_250.png 

tumblr_lxd05gdFjI1qdqfr6o3_500.png 

Ep 9

tumblr_lxd05gdFjI1qdqfr6o4_250.png 

(sorry for this picture...because i couldn't catch it in the original WGM video so i took a picture of this fancam instead)

tumblr_lxd05gdFjI1qdqfr6o5_250.png

hahaha^^ very cute..she sticks her tongue out..i hope nobody misunderstood me by posting this pictures..I just find it very unique of her..not alot off people have this find of habit..sorry about the pictures..i kinda took the picture using my celphone screen..because i dont know how to take pictures using my laptop..i dont know how you guys to do..i tried my best..but anyways i want to share this to everybody "Fighting Dimples"...

1 more day^^ Teukso TimE^0^ soo excited for their new house..^^hwaiting..wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

[EDIT]

OMG!!NOOO..i just read the bad news in allkpop...its so sudden makes it make me feel really sad..was heartbroken when i was reading the news..i wasn't expecting it this fast..we all know that leeteuk and sora are busy but why so early..sad.gifsad.gif i was expecting a least 8-10 months of dating...sad.gif

Guest szillion

Lol.. hell broke loose with the news of the fighting juniors to join WGM spin off. :crazy:

But...why do they have to talk about Teukso parting so soon? They just got their house. (speaking off~ They are going to buy furniture? But I thought it was furnished? )

It does not come as a surprise that Teuki is leaving but it still is upsetting to know so soon. The same thing that happened to Heechul..when he left his Youngstreet DJing. We know then the military service will be the next thing.

But at least Leeteuk has prepared us well. He gave his best in many shows before leaving!

EDIT

@mklavo2 Thanks for pointing those out!! I realized she does like to stick her tongue out all the time. And squatting down when embarrass/laughing. Lol. Even in the theater, she did it quite a bit. Love your screen caps!

I guess this is one of those habits you do- just like Teuki's sound effects! :sweatingbullets:

Guest ASerEt

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/more-super-junior-members-to-join-we-got-married

OMO! bad news!!!

Thanks for the fast update news. But to me I don't really think its a really bad news... At first I tot the bad news was that there won't be WGM tomorrow! And this is wat I meant really bad news!!

For me, I'll enjoy every moment of this couple and becoz I knew its a reality show, I knew its gonna end someday...

But I hope they'll keep in contact and stay close even after WGM :)

Guest Ms.Jikam

Thanks for the fast update news. But to me I don't really think its a really bad news... At first I tot the bad news was that there won't be WGM tomorrow! And this is wat I meant really bad news!!

For me, I'll enjoy every moment of this couple and becoz I knew its a reality show, I knew its gonna end someday...

But I hope they'll keep in contact and stay close even after WGM :)

though Teukso will end soon, I hope we all still give them support and love them ^_^

i wonder why they wear the gloves like that??*quoted image*

*quoted image* i believe i watch toooo much movie..if his and her hand in his pocket i'll scream with happiness..*quoted image*

i agree with @sweety-lime there is no more saturday in my calender..it teukso day *quoted image**quoted image*

that is so they can hold hands; Sora's right hand and Teukkie's left will be kept warm by the mittens; Sora's left hand and Teukkie's right hand will be kept warm by each other. Wonder whose idea that was!

I won't take that announcement as bad - we all know it is coming - the thing is, why do they have to announce it so early? I'm sure Sora wouldn't just leave WGM even if she is doing a drama;. she knows how busy her husband is and yet still able to give time to film WGM with her. How come it was not mentioned that LeeTeuk is busy with his concerts too? They only focused on the enlistment, which we all know might happen in the middle of the year. The news about Fighting Junior got so hot and WGM knows a lot of viewers are enjoying them so they are taking advantage of that right now. There was also no mention of WHEN SoWon Couple and WooJoong Couple are leaving.

For now, since they even mentioned the Dimple Couple had moved to their new apartment, and had gone shopping, that means we will still see a lot of them together. July 1 is LeeTeuk's birthday, he might enlist a few weeks or a month prior to that so 2-3 more months would just be awesome.

One thing for sure, Dimple Couple will not leave without doing a wedding photoshoot - or may even add the honeymoon when SUJU go for their SS4 - it might be an extended stay for LeeTeuk for their honeymoon if Sora follows him there (without anybody knowing).