[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest marsie231

Kang So Ra looks prettier makeup free, “Keeping silent”

BY JJ – JANUARY 4, 2012POSTED IN: ICANDY

kang_so_ra_selca_120105.jpg

Actress Kang So Ra or otherwise famously known as Super Junior Leeteuk’s ‘wife’ reveals a makeup free selca.

Kang So Ra tweeted on the 5th, “I’m in the beginning stage of a sore throat due to cold. I will keep silent for the exception of speaking my lines!” and she revealed the photo above.

In the photo, Kang So Ra is seen wearing the KBS ‘Dream High 2′ Kirin high school uniform and wearing very little to no makeup. She looks even prettier makeup free and netizens seemed to agree.

To Kang So Ra’s tweet the netizens commented, “You look so pretty without makeup!”, “Unnie please don’t be sick and have a good day”, “I liked you since I saw you on Sunny~~~”, “I know Kang So Ra is pretty but that’s not makeup free”, “She was so charismatic on Sunny, but nowadays she’s just so adorable”, “Not many actresses look that pretty with no makeup”, and so on.

Kang So Ra’s ‘Dream High 2′ will premier on January 30th on KBS 2TV.

Source: TV Report via Nate 

the nickname "BABY PRINCESS" really suits to her biggrin.gif

Be healthy unni! biggrin.gif

btw, 100th day of our DC is approaching! hwaiting Fighting Dimples! biggrin.gif

Guest ASerEt

Thank natali for thee info above!

OMO... this two really went to a fortune teller?? hmm... smells something fishy... :ph34r:

Normally we chinese will visit a fortune teller when we are preparing for marriage... :wub:

My latest artwork hope u guys like it! :D

dcfull.jpg

Guest ASerEt

watch this 

Leeteuk is no.5

ive watched the video but i tot he came in 6th?

Anyway, hope he'll show Sora all the "heart" shapes he had taken someday... :wub:

EDIT

Opps sorry for double posting..

Hope Sora will get well soon and hope she'll remember to take the korean herbs Leeteuk gave her. :)

hellokittymoa, when leeteuk gave sora koraen herbs? i don't remember he gave it to sora.. 

When he came back from NY remember he had the Korean Chinese herbal mediciane guy give him 2 bottles of the really expensive medicine. Leeteuk said when you are tired use this...

Sorry for answering hellokittymao for you...

Guest Lana67

Another pic of TeukSo at WGM filming place

489554484.jpg

Credit: Fuchoin_(Twitter)

Based on their outfits, it seems it was taken at their new house and maybe the man is the owner of the house. They both look happy, really can't wait for this week ep, a lot of cute moments, skinship and most importantly bed scene are coming XD.

On another note, Sora looks indeed like a baby in her new pic, I seriously wanna pinch her cheeks haha. Poor baby princess, hope she will get well soon, filming in this weather is miserable. Btw, since Sora will pair up with JW in DH2, I wonder if Teuk called his dongsaeng to warn him not to go any "further" ;) yet,.It would be really interesting if Teuk can come to the filming place, probably he would get a  cameo role easily considering this is a drama about singers and he is so familiar with the cast. However, I doubt it would happen since he will be so busy with the would tour. Anyhow, I'm so happy Sora got a role in this drama,  I'm originaly a big fan of DH1 and the appearance of uri lovely Sora in DH2 makes me even more excited :D

Guest ASerEt

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and Sora Wordpress

Mr fortune teller link

This link includes a video of KangIn and Hee chul visiting the same fortune teller in their variety show 'bands of brothers'

And it shows that mr fortune teller told one of them their wife is either 7yrs younger or 2yrs older...

And I came to think that if this is wat he told Leeteuk then it means Sora is the right one for him coz she's 7yrs younger! Lol I'm dreaming again...

the height difference is really not that match - Sora said as long as the guy is taller than her then it is okay with her; they do look good together. Seems like they shared a mitten?

@alisonlye - good to see another Joongboer in this thread.

@hellokittymao - nice collage of Dimple Couople/Fighting Dimple!

the pic at MBC Gayo 123111 - where LT had his arm around wife's shoulder: saw the vid and they did a little act - EunHyuk and ShinDong were crowding on sister-in-law and LT pretended to push or punch them away - then he went to Sora and put his arm around her shoulder- he just want her to himself.

Sora has long legs, long thighs - the mini dress is perfect for her.

Guest ASerEt

Another pic of TeukSo at WGM filming place

*quoted image*

Credit: Fuchoin_(Twitter)

Based on their outfits, it seems it was taken at their new house and maybe the man is the owner of the house. They both look happy, really can't wait for this week ep, a lot of cute moments, skinship and most importantly bed scene are coming XD.

On another note, Sora looks indeed like a baby in her new pic, I seriously wanna pinch her cheeks haha. Poor baby princess, hope she will get well soon, filming in this weather is miserable. Btw, since Sora will pair up with JW in DH2, I wonder if Teuk called his dongsaeng to warn him not to go any "further" ;) yet,.It would be really interesting if Teuk can come to the filming place, probably he would get a  cameo role easily considering this is a drama about singers and he is so familiar with the cast. However, I doubt it would happen since he will be so busy with the would tour. Anyhow, I'm so happy Sora got a role in this drama,  I'm originaly a big fan of DH1 and the appearance of uri lovely Sora in DH2 makes me even more excited :D

Thanks for the pic dear! Me too think that guy is the owner :)

Ya I saw the cute wool mittens too! Haha so cute and they are sharing it :)

Guest lallinachan

the height difference is really not that match - Sora said as long as the guy is taller than her then it is okay with her; they do look good together.  Seems like they shared a mitten?

@alisonlye - good to see another Joongboer in this thread.

@hellokittymao - nice collage of Dimple Couople/Fighting Dimple!

the pic at MBC Gayo 123111 - where LT had his arm around wife's shoulder: saw the vid and they did a little act - EunHyuk and ShinDong were crowding on sister-in-law and LT pretended to push or punch them away - then he went to Sora and put his arm around her shoulder- he just want her to himself.

Sora has long legs, long thighs - the mini dress is perfect for her.

From what I know, in Korea it's not a big deal to show legs, as it is in the western world. What I mean is that girls walk in the streets/ go to work in minipants, and it's not considered indecent. On the contrary, showing skin ander the neck, or the shoulders, is considered very sexy, and girls usually don't show it as easily as their legs. So you can understand that, for exemple, Sora's first dress in the special was really something! and not for the legs, but for exposing the a piece of bosom and shoulders. No wonder he was red, and I guess Sora wanted to show that she can be a "grown" baby princess very appealing^^

I tought Sora would choose some of her friends for the blind dates.... maybe the staff got their hands in this... I whould have prefered a not-idol girl...

From what I know, in Korea it's not a big deal to show legs, as it is in the western world. What I mean is that girls walk in the streets/ go to work in minipants, and it's not considered indecent. On the contrary, showing skin ander the neck, or the shoulders, is considered very sexy, and girls usually don't show it as easily as their legs. So you can understand that, for exemple, Sora's first dress in the special was really something! and not for the legs, but for exposing the a piece of bosom and shoulders. No wonder he was red, and I guess Sora wanted to show that she can be a "grown" baby princess very appealing^^

I tought Sora would choose some of her friends for the blind dates.... maybe the staff got their hands in this... I whould have prefered a not-idol girl...

In episode 9 - the brothers chose 'actresses' for their blind dates - and reacted when Sora said she will introduce them to the friends she grew up with. That could be the reason they have actresses for the blind dates. But yes, unknown faces or new faces would be great - we will see more how the brothers would react if they see a beautiful girl not belonging to the entertainment world.

edit: BTW - WGM LeeTeuk and Kang Sora Pantip at FB will be trending this Sunday to celebrate 100 days of marriage of Dimple Couple. I think they will be using one profile to easily identify each other.

Guest lallinachan

Just quickly passing by...

I'm just writing this here in advance, because I've seen sometimes what happened before with fortune-telling episodes, and I don't really want another round of more doubts and worries, and endless debates when we could have concentrated on something else ^^

So, apparently, we will have some episode where TeukSo will get to have their fortune told. My own personal policy with this is to consider whatever the fortune-teller says the same way I would consider a rumour, (as discussed before in one of my previous rants. lol), meaning it's good knowing about it, but it's just something to keep at the back of the mind for maybe future reference, rather than take it seriously, and get too much hope from it, or too much disappointment. For one, fortune-telling is something that few people would be willing to bet on 100%, and varies among the fortune-tellers. There's also the doubt that producers would ask the fortune-teller what they want him to say and I honestly wouldn't put it past them. At the same time, it could be something true as well. In short, like rumours, discussions about the fortune-telling result would end up in a "we can't know." Time will tell.

I think what I would look for instead during that scene when it airs, is sora's and teukie's reactions to whatever is being told to them. whether they would take it seriously, or would not take it seriously since this might affects how willing they would be in pursuing, and believing in a serious relationship, whether they're told they are compatible or not compatible. If they believe in this, they might be subconsciously pulling away, or perhaps, be more open about the relationship, depending on what they're told. I would also look to see if they would be disappointed, or happy, or wanting to believe, nor dismissing what they're told because that could be a hint at how they're feeling about this relationship, if they have any hopes about it, or not, regardless of whether or not they believe in it. I think whether or not you give importance to a person's words, hearing about something you want to hear will still most likely make you happy, and hearing from them about something you don't want to hear, will most likely make you feel a bit uneasy, or feel unpleasant, at least, in the few moments right after.  In short, I would concentrate less on what's being told to them, than on how they would react to it.

anw, random post. i know. lol. im off.

I agree with you!! Like in the case of the truth machine, I'll concentrate more on their response^^ also, I don't really belive in fortune tellers. I just hope Sora and Teukie will not take it too bad if they are told their relationship will not be fortunate/ good. I wish they'll want to make it work even if the response of the fortuneteller is not good. And also, I would like that WGM will not joke too much in this U_U;

@hellokittymao: I really like your fan art! you chose a lot of sweet moments <3

Guest cemosh

@akane_tran , eonnie I read somewhere back that your gonna make less posts because of complaints about something! I hope this isn't the case. Just wanted to say, or repeat, that your posts are one of the most interesting! You see things that we see subconsciously but catch on only when you point it out to us. Thank you for your insight about the fortune teller, by the way, I was getting worried about the producers interfering too, and it is most likely isn't it... Kind of dampens the mood.

I just wanted to post a video that I found quite a while back and refound today while strolling along Youtube; it's, i think, the first meeting of Leeteuk and Sora eonnie on Strong Heart. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziM2eE7lcus&feature=related

I loved her adorkable dancing when I first saw it and then just really touched back then when Leeteuk just stood up and tried to help Sora out with her stuff. I thought it was really cute back then... (before Sungmin revealed unto the world that he is like that with just about any member of the female race. Aigoo, Sungmin... you really crushed my dreams...  XP)

But could anyone help translate, or does anyone know where I could find the translated episode? 

Guest ASerEt

Allkpop link

Sorry not TeukSo related but at least it's to do with Fighting Juniors

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk spotted checking out someone’s behind

Jan 5th, 2012 @ 03:15 pm › *Miso*

On January 5th, Super Junior‘s Siwon revealed a hilarious photo of Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk checking out someone’s behind at an awards show.

Along with the photo Siwon wrote, “Boys…^^”.

Netizens commented, “Hahahaha. Made my day!”, “LMAO”, and “AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Because you naughty naughty! LOL ^^”.

Looks like boys will be boys.

Source + Image: Siwon’s Twitter

Credits to allkpop news

Guest lallinachan

@akane_tran , eonnie I read somewhere back that your gonna make less posts because of complaints about something! I hope this isn't the case. Just wanted to say, or repeat, that your posts are one of the most interesting! You see things that we see subconsciously but catch on only when you point it out to us. Thank you for your insight about the fortune teller, by the way, I was getting worried about the producers interfering too, and it is most likely isn't it... Kind of dampens the mood.

I just wanted to post a video that I found quite a while back and refound today while strolling along Youtube; it's, i think, the first meeting of Leeteuk and Sora eonnie on Strong Heart. 

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I loved her adorkable dancing when I first saw it and then just really touched back then when Leeteuk just stood up and tried to help Sora out with her stuff. I thought it was really cute back then... (before Sungmin revealed unto the world that he is like that with just about any member of the female race. Aigoo, Sungmin... you really crushed my dreams...  XP)

But could anyone help translate, or does anyone know where I could find the translated episode? 

Hi^^

here Sora's dance (eng sub)

ive watched the video but i tot he came in 6th?

Anyway, hope he'll show Sora all the "heart" shapes he had taken someday... :wub:

EDIT

Opps sorry for double posting..

Hope Sora will get well soon and hope she'll remember to take the korean herbs Leeteuk gave her. :)

I'm sorry yes he is in no.6

yesterday my internet is suck.

today is Friday and Tomorrow is TeukSo day...........yay

Guest ginnieD

I'm sorry yes he is in no.6

yesterday my internet is suck.

today is Friday and Tomorrow is TeukSo day...........yay

Haha yay!! can't wait to see their new house and how they will interact with each other.

@alisonlye: thanks for Sora's tweet translation, hope she took LT's herbs and will be alright soon.

@natali: thanks for the info ^^ can't wait to see their fortune and most importantly as akane_tran mentioned, their reactions during and after their fortune was told.

The only memory i have about fortune telling and WGM was when UEE and Par Jae Jung went to one in their first episode. UEE end up crying D=

So it depends on the people, hope Sora wont cry but after seeing their photo it looks like they had fun ^^