[Drama 2011] [2011-12-07] Fermentation Family 발효가족

KonaBeans

Hi, dear SIkers!

Dear Huili, Queen Insoo looked very promising, the actors are good enough - when you don't know the language, you watch gestures and voices, body language, costumes, music, characters' movings on / in /out the scene,so I watched these and they convinced me with their play (with some small exceptions). Series began with young Insoo who will marry with the crown prince; she looks older than he. Insoo - I don't know the actress - is very beautiful, young and frisky, but also very determined and stubborn; she goes to Palace with her ? - maybe mother? - her mother goes to Queen Mother and the girl starts roaming the Palace when King & crown prince & ministres are in a ceremony. She finaly meets a guy who drives her to Queen Mother's apartments - something electric starts between them, I think. Her mother is well-received by the Queen, but the girl is a bit admonested because her's delay. She don't want to marry (?) and climbs into a tree, but her father convince her to get down... Is there a minister who's dancing in front of King & Court and 2 parties who look each other with hate (probably Soron's and Noron's, as usual); is something with the dancing guy, but I don't know what, the girl Insoo watched him carefuly... Huili, my dear, a day must have 30 hour and it'll be not enough; I just began telling you 1st episode; the 2nd I watched with a lot of interruptions and I could saw only the end, when she was already married with the prince and a lot of servants were an their door, listening what's happening; they were expelled by Insoo's mother. I'll see again the series when it'll have subs, I want to understand what I see (but FF I'll watch with / without subs anyway!!) This drama looks interesting and we know many actors from other dramas (Dong Yi, for ex.).

I hope my answer is good enough to quench somehow your curiosity. (a small detail, Insoo's mother weared a dress with silver  transversal model, like a princely dress as we saw in so many sageuk).

The clothes are great, music is fine, crown prince is just a boy (10-12 years old, she is 15-16?). I'll watch it with subs.

See you and all SIKers is this warm electrons bath called internet     :w00t:  !!

Love you all, SIKers!

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gabi and Huili, I think we have hope, lots of hope here, I see Torrent Links posted for Queen Insoo.  Check out QI thread: http://www.soompi.co...84/page__st__20 .

If raw files are available for QI, then FF has a very good chance too.  Fighting!

jTBC opening special mini series “Fermentation Family” (script Kim Jee-woo, director Park Chan-hong), players fell in love with the script.

Just before the first broadcast of the drama, the production staffs opened pictures of the various actors who are absorbed in reading the script at the shooting site.

Park Jinhee immersed in the script with serious expression, Choi Jae Sung looks into the script joyously, sometimes like reading an intersting novels and sometimes very seriously. Even the child actress Song Ye Rim also checks the script no less eager than adult actors and express her love to the script.

Especially, at the press conference held on 28th of last month, Song Il Kook expressed his reliance to the script of writer Kim Jee-woo and said : “Though “Fermentation Family” centers its theme on the warm-hearted family’s story, but its script is very elaborate.” It is said that he never let go the script off from his hand and keeps on practicing.

A person related to the filming said : “In the shooting site, we often see not only the actors but even the staffs are absorbed in the script. The script of the wrtiter Ms. Kim Jee-woo, not just the lines of the play, even every single stage directions are written in delicate and elaborate way. It really make us feel reading one volume of novel. In addition to this high ability of the script writer, there are strong performing abilities of skilled actors and bring along a synersy effect.” He hinted his confidence.

“Fermentation Family”, a drama played by Song Il Kook, Park Jinhee, Lee Min Young etc. will start at 8:45, in the evening of 7th Dec..

Thanks so much, Huili 4960342361_f4dd0c31f4_o.gif !

New stills from kimchifamily.kr. 

6462113605_15bd244d8c_o.png

6462113477_dd42000da2_o.png

6462113241_e0391648f1_o.png

6462112991_d8e24578d6_o.png

6462112745_2ea16cd3e6_o.png

6462112615_ccedf792de_o.png

6462112415_7bef189e96_o.png

6462112177_e9bf4880fe_o.png

Hello SIGers! First time to post here. I've been wandering around for awhile and I really love the goodies! since this is teh first day of airing, I can't really wait to watch the pilot episode even without sub.. I hope I can watch it live tomorrow. Do you have the link for live streaming? thanks so much!

Just looking at the pics, we can see the chemistry between SIG and JJH. I love them both! I hope someone will sub this series....

Semifly and Konabeans thanks for the caps! I can't help but giggle seeing SIG. He looks younger and younger. I miss my Jang Soo. jehehheh!

"Fermented Family" fun story, starts off at 1.563%

Source:  Hancinema

20111207_1323261486_11241600_1.jpg

"Fermented Family" had an exciting start off with an acceptable viewing percentage for a general service program.

According to the AGB Nielson Media Research on the 8th, the first episode of JTBC drama "Fermented Family" on the 7th rated 1.563%. This is the best percentage among all general service channel programs.

This is a similar percentage to the drama "Padam Padam…His and Her Heartbeats" and it seems that JTBC is at least holding the steadiest percentage out of all weekday dramas. "Padam Padam" rated 1.601% in the first episode and 1.601% in the second.

In "Fermented Family" on this day, Ki Ho-tae (Song Il-Kook) and Lee Kang-san (Park Jin-hee) met for the first time with paprika kimchi and apricot flower kimchi in the center. Kang-san was angered by Ho-tae saying that her salad wasn't delicious.

Meanwhile, TV Chosun "9 O'Clock News" rated 0.399%, Channel A "News 830" rated 0.378% and MBN "It Came It Came" rated 0.225%.

"Fermented Family" Song Il-Kook has a perfect Sense of Taste

Source:  Hancinema

FF_232.jpg

In the tasty drama "Fermented Family", Song Il-gook became the ultimate taster.

On the JTBC drama "Fermented Family" Ho-tae advised Kang-san to use  vinegar instead of lemons in her salad dressing and proved that he  indeed has a perfect sense of taste.

When Italian restaurant chef Kang-san (Park Jin-hee) asked what's wrong  with her salad to Ho-tae (Song Il-Kook), he complained that the sauce  was too sweet and didn't have flavor. Ho-tae told her, "What kind of a  chef doesn't even know how to season food? It's too sweet". Kang-san  defended herself saying, "You ordered the honey lemon sauce".

Tae-ho advised her to use vinegar instead of lemon. She then argued  back, "The sauce you complain about is just great to other customers".  However, just to make sure, when she went back into the kitchen, she  changed the lemon to vinegar and tasted it, saying to herself, "Why  didn't I know this before?"

"Fermented Family" is a human drama about the many peculiar customers  that visit a Korean restaurant and the many events that happen there.

Archived