[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iluvjin

@Ao I was dreaming about the team this morning and was 30 min late for work! ;))

Thanks for sharing the video!! I love how close the team is! Can't believe that YJH pushed LYAs head away. Just loved how he scold her for messing up the take by blowing the bottle when she was suppose to be shocked by Soon Bums comment.

iluvjin said: @Ao I was dreaming about the team this morning and was 30 min late for work! ;))

Thanks for sharing the video!! I love how close the team is! Can't believe that YJH pushed LYAs head away. Just loved how he scold her for messing up the take by blowing the bottle when she was suppose to be shocked by Soon Bums comment.

Ao said: iluvjin said: @Ao I was dreaming about the team this morning and was 30 min late for work! ;))

translation for BTS eps 8 someone at baidu very generous to help me translate it

Please refer to the video as you're reading this.

Yeon Jung Hoon as Tae Yeon (TY)
Lee Yeong Ah as Jung In (JI)
Soon Bum (SB)
Dong Man (DM)

Part 1. Starting from 0:00 to 0:35)
YJ: Please show us
I am sorry for my bad driving.
SB: If you’re not good at driving then you should stay at home
Ah, I am sorry
- I didn’t know you’re pregnant
You bastard!
SB: Do you know who I am?
- I am a police
What the hell are you talking about?
SB: Take care.
(This part is an NG because the female actor keeps using language that are not appropriate for the film, I highlighted them in bold)

Part 2. (Starting from 0:36 to 0:50)

Female(F), Male(M)
F: Hey, I say….
M: Why are you playing with someone’s head?
F: Why do you always treat me like this?
F: Seriously, this guy looks like ______(I don’t understand the description from the subtitle either)
SB: What?

Part 3 (0:51 to 1:30) I will just write a summary for this:
- Basically the guy at the front missed a line from the script before the female actor from the back walked away. So this was another NG.

Part 4 Beginning from 1:30 to 2:30 the drinking scene (This is the most interesting part)
DM: Kneel down, you bastard (probably they say it in another way so that was appropriate)
SB: Sorry
*Dong Man hit Soon Bum’s back too hard*
SB: Ah!
DM:(I am sorry)
Director: Let’s do it one more time.
SB: You Bastard!
SB: isn’t this what I was eating?
DM: Wouldn’t the tummy pops out? (saying Soon Bum eats too much?)

SB: Drink slowly
SB: I’m dying
==Soon Bum starts to mutter (They were pretending to be drunk) ==
TY: are you saying?
==Jung In starts playing with the wine bottle and blow it to sound. ==
JI: How’s it?
TY: Nice
- I think you’re skilled enough to show-off to the others.
Director: Let’s do one more take.
Soon Bum: You, Vampire!!
JI: Fuuuuuuu~~~~
DM: Hey that was an important scene (the first time Soon Bum revealing Tae Yeon’s identity)
TY: Oh my….!
Can’t you just stay focus to the script?
How many times do I need to remind you on this?
You have been playing with this….what is this?
JI: Ehh….
SB: Things are getting messed up.

Part 5 (Starting from 02:31 to the end)
==Dong Man making fun with the wine bottle.==
==New looking from Soon Bum==
DM: Oh brother….
Dong Man: Are you doing this for my entertainment?

@debbieleung, i need your help again :D

chinese translation

吉高由里子,“血检2”再登场“浴室戏最难拍”为什么?

吉高由里子在“吸血鬼检察官
2”再次登场。

4号即将播出的OCN“吸血鬼检察官29话“好血 VS 坏血”中吉高由里子她饰演从日本来的一个神秘占星家‘露娜’再次参与拍摄跟观众朋友们见面了。

有“日本版林秀晶
[对不起,我爱你的女主]”之称的吉高由里子在之前“吸血鬼检察官2”第2话‘Good
Luck’出演时展现了神秘的魅力。

吉高由里子再次出演的消息传开之后观众们都表示非常期待,在第9话中为了寻找失踪的申智慧[其实叫智爱,但是大家比较熟悉智慧,所以还是以智慧命名](金智英 饰)而跟特检组合力寻找,而在这事件背后隐藏着有吸血鬼的事实再一次开始展开行动。

特别是这次公开的照片当中依然可以看到吉高由里子那自然得像画报一样的美貌,飘逸的金色长发散发出清纯的气息让人产生了保护的本能。

除此之外,耗费了4个小时在充满花的浴池里被水淹没也极具神奇的魅惑能力,因此受到极大的关注和期待感。

对此吉高由里子表示:“参与久违的拍摄,现场工作人员以及演员们亲切的迎接我让我感到非常开心”以及“尤其是延政勋先生营造的舒适的拍摄现场让我在演技方面得到很大的帮助”。

另外“吸血鬼检察官2”是一部讲述某一天突然变成吸血鬼的大韩民国检察官闵泰延(延政勋 饰)利用自身的特俗能力解决社会恶行的一部犯罪搜查电视剧。

fnnews star 洪亚贤 记者
出处“star news

Guest iluvjin

Ao said: iluvjin said: @Ao I was dreaming about the team this morning and was 30 min late for work! ;))

iluvjin said: I was having too much fun hanging out with the team and MTY was acting like a goofball so I didn't want to wake up. :)
I feel like there is going to be a 3rd season. Am I the only one feeling that way? Anywho I would be willing to sign my name for that petition! :)
Thanks @denzai for the translation! I just love the team on and off screen!!!!!

Guest iluvjin

Ao said: Omg! I want to hang out with the team in my dream too. No fair. And you had a goofball Tae Yeon also. Double no fair. :(

Your not the only one who thinks there might be a season 3. I think there will be a season 3. I would've sign the petition too but its in korean and I don't understand it. Here's the link to the petition: Click Here!

I also loved it when Yeon knocked Lee over with the smack to the head. You don't see that a lot with other actors and actresses. Heck, I've never even seen any actor do that to any actress.They are so close that it's so cute. Watched that scene like a gazillion times and still laugh like crazy. I love it when the cast and crew goes off script. I want more. Can't get enough.

So I'm thinking Dr. Bar was Min's first victim, according to the chart. So there's no way he can turn anyone else. Yay!

@Ao, actually i'm lil bit i'm surprise YJH push LYA head but LYA looks fine about it,
even she laugh & feel guilty :-?
but YJH said in an interview before that he treat LYA as little sister so it wouldn't surprise but i never thought he will do that because that kind of "rude" :D

Translation for BTS eps 2

Title: Episode 2 – Good Luck

Part 1 (00:00 – 00:24)
00:06 The most popular discussed topic in VP2 – the kiss scene.
TY is being nice to review with Yuriko on the kissing scene before the actual filming.
Kissed once, one more, the kiss scene never ends.
00:18 Because they both keeps NG on this scene so Soon Bum switched on his gag mode.
Tae Yeon looks embarrassed.

Part 2 (00:25 – 00:56)
Yuriko NGs on the scene where she was supposed to spread out the card evenly. Someone suggested maybe because she is left-handed. So Soon Bum suggests to takes another try with her left hand. Then the photographer tells Soon Bum that Yuriko has been using her left hand already (since Soon Bum sits oppositely as Yuriko so he thought it was her right hand). Everyone laughs.

Part 3 (00:57 – 02:02)
00:57 Soon Bum is sketching Yuriko, he shows her the picture and Yuriko laughs.
01:25 Yuriko: Prosecutor
- Recently th~!@*$#&%^#@*&
Tae Yeon: What are you doing?
- What’s wrong?
Yuriko: Sorry!! x 100 times
Soon Bum/Jung In: She is Lee Yeong Ah second.
01:43 Tae Yeon: (Yuriko) is the Japanese version of Lee Yeong Ah
01:52 Yuriko: Really sorry.
== But because of Yuriko the filming environment was filled with joy ==
Yuriko: I can’t really do this.
Tae Yeon: You are ok! x 3 times

Part 4 (02:03 – 02:14)
Part of the scene where Yuriko is in the coffin took place at the studio.

Part 5 (02:15 – End)
Dong Man: Ah! I get pricked.
(They were filming in the forest)
Soon Bum: Be careful
== They keep getting pricked by the plants ==
02:26 Dong Man: Ah! Something is pricked on me.
One of the filming staff: It seems like we’re getting tortured in here.
02:32 Jung In is keeps her smiley face up as always.

== Finally the last scene - the most excited one, is filming in progress ==
02:40 Yuriko prepares for the filming. She couldn’t believe she is going to gets buried.
02:50 Tae Yeon: GO TO BED
Soon Bum is being so gentlemen to find a towel for Yuriko so she can covers her face.
03:15 Dong Man is helping out, but isn’t he an actor? He don’t need to do this.S
03:35 Yuriko says thank you to the staffs
03:36 Yuriko says goodbye to Tae Yeon, they shake hands (I think)
03:46 The staffs are interviewing Yuriko, once again they thank you each other for their hard work.

denzai

said: @debbieleung, i need your help again

:D

chinese translation

吉高由里子,“血检

”再登场“浴室戏最难拍”

为什么

?

吉高由里子在“吸血鬼检察官

”再次登场。

号即将播出的

OCN

“吸血鬼检察官

话“好血

VS

坏血”中吉高由里子她饰演从日本来的一个神秘占星家‘露娜’再次参与拍摄跟观众朋友们见面了。

有“日本版林秀晶

[

对不起,我爱你的女主

]

”之称的吉高由里子在之前“吸血鬼检察官

”第

话‘

Good

Luck

’出演时展现了神秘的魅力。

吉高由里子再次出演的消息传开之后观众们都表示非常期待,在第

话中为了寻找失踪的申智慧

[

其实叫智爱,但是大家比较熟悉智慧,所以还是以智慧命名

]

(金智英 饰)而跟特检组合力寻找,而在这事件背后隐藏着有吸血鬼的事实再一次开始展开行动。

特别是这次公开的照片当中依然可以看到吉高由里子那自然得像画报一样的美貌,飘逸的金色长发散发出清纯的气息让人产生了保护的本能。

除此之外,耗费了

个小时在充满花的浴池里被水淹没也极具神奇的魅惑能力,因此受到极大的关注和期待感。

对此吉高由里子表示:“参与久违的拍摄,现场工作人员以及演员们亲切的迎接我让我感到非常开心”以及“尤其是延政勋先生营造的舒适的拍摄现场让我在演技方面得到很大的帮助”。

另外“吸血鬼检察官

”是一部讲述某一天突然变成吸血鬼的大韩民国检察官闵泰延(延政勋 饰)利用自身的特俗能力解决社会恶行的一部犯罪搜查电视剧。

fnnews star

洪亚贤 记者
出处“star news

Guest iluvjin

I feel like they can die like regular people because they seem to suffer a lot when they get injured. The only thing that helps them heal is drinking blood during that time. I wonder if they can die without drinking blood for a long time. 
We also have yet to see L's weakness though I'm waiting for Min to find more info on him. We know he was kept in a cage and probably used for experiments but thats about it. There must be a bigger story.

for those who want to join petition for season 3, here's the procedure, it's very easy to register :D

http://bbs3.agora.media.daum.net/gaia/do/petition/read?bbsId=P001&articleId=128564##commentFrame

first you click on the comment box once, and then it'll show a window and ask if you'd like to create an account. Click "Ok" at the left

9721b2529822720ec64f610d7bcb0a46f01fab9f

Click on the yellow circled option to "Create an account"

e1e84509c93d70cf710d29faf8dcd100b8a12bac

"Type in your E-mail address"

922213adcbef7609b4e51a682edda3cc7ed99eb6

Box number 2: Click "I agree with the policy"
Box number 3: Click if you "Agree them to share your information" (Optional)
When you're done, then click on the blue button at the bottom.

91652d2442a7d933bbda6684ad4bd11372f00129

Click box number 1 to generate a user name, if you don't like it then you can type in your own.
Box 3: Type in your password
Box 4: Confirm your password
Box 5: Your name
Box 6: Gender (M/F)
Click on the blue button at the bottom when you're done.

a8070d2eb9389b50416f62a58535e5dde5116e8f
Now you can go check your e-mail box for the confirmation message, you dont need to click on neither buttons, just exit the screen.

Ao said: Omg! I want to hang out with the team in my dream too. No fair. And you had a goofball Tae Yeon also. Double no fair. :(

Your not the only one who thinks there might be a season 3. I think there will be a season 3. I would've sign the petition too but its in korean and I don't understand it. Here's the link to the petition: Click Here!

I also loved it when Yeon knocked Lee over with the smack to the head. You don't see that a lot with other actors and actresses. Heck, I've never even seen any actor do that to any actress.They are so close that it's so cute. Watched that scene like a gazillion times and still laugh like crazy. I love it when the cast and crew goes off script. I want more. Can't get enough.

So I'm thinking Dr. Bar was Min's first victim, according to the chart. So there's no way he can turn anyone else. Yay!

Archived