[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

Here's the line up of 2013 OCN original tv series:1. TEN 22. Dr. Frost3. Mr. Black4. Vampire Prosecutor 3
TEN is scheduled to air until end of June. Since OCN has 2 original series which are currently airing (TEN, The Virus), probably July won't be scheduled for any original tv series. Then probably Dr. Frost will be airing in August until October and Mr. Black will follow in between August-October (September, perhaps?)As we all know that Yeon Jeong Hoon is casted in Gold, Appear that has 50 episodes, he will not be free until the end of September. So, if the VP3 staffs is gonna prepare for the filming of Vampire Prosecutor 3, it shall start in October. My prediction is, Vampire Prosecutor will be aired in November or December until January/February 2014.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uruki said: Here's the line up of 2013 OCN original tv series:1. TEN 22. Dr. Frost3. Mr. Black4. Vampire Prosecutor 3
TEN is scheduled to air until end of June. Since OCN has 2 original series which are currently airing (TEN, The Virus), probably July won't be scheduled for any original tv series. Then probably Dr. Frost will be airing in August until October and Mr. Black will follow in between August-October (September, perhaps?)As we all know that Yeon Jeong Hoon is casted in Gold, Appear that has 50 episodes, he will not be free until the end of September. So, if the VP3 staffs is gonna prepare for the filming of Vampire Prosecutor 3, it shall start in October. My prediction is, Vampire Prosecutor will be aired in November or December until January/February 2014.

Guest Marina Bloodstream

I'm waiting for next season,cause that show is amazing! i don't like first season of this show so much, but second season was really awesome! Prosecutor is so cute ))) And in 2d season Jung In became a lady with cute smile )) I hope that next season will be wonderfull ))

Guest devikartika

Here's the line up of 2013 OCN original tv series:1. TEN 22. Dr. Frost3. Mr. Black4. Vampire Prosecutor 3

I speechless read it. my prediction is same with you. yeah, we only be patient until OCN anouncement it officialy. I really miss Min Tae Yeon! :(

Guest devikartika

hey guys, you know Kwon Hyun Sang is winner of best villain of the year Dramafever. here if you want to watch how him said thank you.

Guest atomickitty

Hello everyone, first time posting here. Question. Is OCN like Korea's HBO? What about God's Quiz? Wait, was that even on OCN? Is it coming back? I never did finish VP2. I should hurry up before VP3 starts.....

ShinmenTakezo said: uruki said: Here's the line up of 2013 OCN original tv series:1. TEN 22. Dr. Frost3. Mr. Black4. Vampire Prosecutor 3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mystisith

Hello everybody! I'm missing the vampy team lately and I decided to take some time to do some (absolutely not serious) fan art. Enjoy & share at will!
VP-fauteuilclub-Red_zps71347b6d.jpg

header-Donotfeedthevamp_zps2991bc6d.jpg

header-VP-Shaan-dusty_zpsd5c90966.jpg

HeaderVPglocal_zps4f183836.jpg

Header-vampy-eyes2_zpsec317f77.jpg

header-vampyblack7_zpse530cd2b.jpg

Guest devylann

i love how after each season it gets more intense! i just love it! i can't wait for the next one! just wanna know what the writers have up their sleeves! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where's our version?
It's not fair. :(

Anyways, you can purchase the Japan DVD version from yesasia.

Season 3... where are you?

Guest devikartika

OCN WILL SHOW NEW DRAMA with supernatural+crime theme but not VP! The drama will broadcast on October 6. So it take VP slot.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/07/oh-ji-ho-sees-ghosts-for-ocn-mystery-crime-drama/

I thing we must wait until 2014 and the rumor said they search new writer for season 3.

OCN you can't out from the line up! It's disappointed! FAKE WISH GIVER!

Everyone, this is official statement from OCN TV Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OCN.TV)아쉽지만, 이번 년도에 뱀파이어 검사 시즌 3는 제작되지 않습니다ㅠ_ㅠ 대신 가을에 신작으로 돌아오니 많이 사랑해주세요!

translation:unfortunately, VP3 will not be released this year. Instead, we will come back with new project for this autumn. Please show us your love!

Guest denzai

uruki said: Everyone, this is official statement from OCN TV Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OCN.TV)아쉽지만, 이번 년도에 뱀파이어 검사 시즌 3는 제작되지 않습니다ㅠ_ㅠ 대신 가을에 신작으로 돌아오니 많이 사랑해주세요!

translation:unfortunately, VP3 will not be released this year. Instead, we will come back with new project for this autumn. Please show us your love!

devikartika said: OCN WILL SHOW NEW DRAMA with supernatural+crime theme but not VP! The drama will broadcast on October 6. So it take VP slot.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/07/oh-ji-ho-sees-ghosts-for-ocn-mystery-crime-drama/

I thing we must wait until 2014 and the rumor said they search new writer for season 3.

OCN you can't out from the line up! It's disappointed! FAKE WISH GIVER!

denzai said: uruki said: Everyone, this is official statement from OCN TV Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OCN.TV)아쉽지만, 이번 년도에 뱀파이어 검사 시즌 3는 제작되지 않습니다ㅠ_ㅠ 대신 가을에 신작으로 돌아오니 많이 사랑해주세요!

Looking for a new scriptwriter must be the reason why there won't be a season 3 this year.
I'm okay with it possibly being on OCN's drama lineup for next year though.

Kinda figured something wouldn't happen since there were no casting confirmation earlier in the year.

Hi I Am new here I just fin s2 and I really love this drama as the story line s vvv Gd and the male lead s vvv cool and all the casting are great

I hope there s more love Line scenes between the vampire and his Colleague in s3

As they look Gd tgr

And I love how they show the bad guys not really bad there s a reason for them to Kill or Do bad things

It s vvv human drama

I love it and hope to see s3 soon

Archived