The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest IvesIvy

elinaelina

said: hye dooley...i just being a lurk from page 931..so fast this thread move... dooley u all superb..u make me smile and laugh alone today u know especially for @ivy0903‌ @sonjawong0214_213c‌ @NayerL @margs @yongshins2 @BluenB‌ @blue25.. u all even make my day full of exciting to get to knoe more about yongshin.. but what am i curious is.... where is photo of sh arrived from chengdu...did yh fetch her fr airport....doley..do u have any idea ...puing puing....

Guest IvesIvy

OH MY GOD! the original ship and submarines are in white long sleeves..only jungshin should take a best man in wedding..??  :)) :)) meaningthe original ship and the submarines are willing to take shin hye's anytime soon ?? :))delusional moments again... :)) :)
B0yoBOcCAAESTvT.jpg
ctto

Guest IvesIvy

@margs  Mr. Dooley has proven to have full charge of kisssesss maybe, despite ofof his tough schedule he is in happy mode... 
B0ysH_8CAAAKmbF.jpg
B0ysJyACYAADd0F.jpg
B0ysJVhCQAI9IUh.jpg
ctto

Guest IvesIvy

@NaryeL   Just take a look this tweet...
BOICE INDONESIA ‏@BoiceINA  38m38 minutes ago

[Photo] Cnblue rehearsal tonight. LOL they are wearing shades. Cr on pic via : vivin0625

CNBLUE wearing shades heheehe :)) :)) you are definitely/absolutely/check & correct

NaryeL.. They were on shades for protection from HATERS... :)) I'm laughing alone.. :)

38 minutes ago[Photo] Cnblue rehearsal tonight. LOL they are wearing shades. Cr on pic via : vivin0625B0uESq2CcAEvN8f.jpg
B0uES_oCYAE5Hm3.jpg
ctto

Guest IvesIvy

fitrah90

said:

dooliers friends... thank you :)
now i am delulu in maximum level.. same like dear @elinaelina this is because of @NaryeL @ivy0903 @margs @sonjawong @yongshins2 @BluenB @blue25.. hehe. i am laughing so hard right now.. okay need to control that.. :-D 
dooliers are like happy virus, always happy.. kekeke. and delulu to much. lalala~ :-Dbut dear my dooliers friends, i laughing and smiling on myself reading all comments in JongShin pictures (our forbidden couple in cnblueegt IG ). some of fans want Jong Hyun with Shin Hye.. hahaha. they are sweet indeed. can we consider that? :-D
and another thing Shin Hye had instagram before this? is it true? because i coincidentally found that..

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

she prefer someone strong with charisma can make decision for her and lead her way. 

Junghyun was the first leader of cn blue, he has charms, he is handsome, he is very good in music.
 He fits for sure for shin hye.. :) but for me, I love YONGSHIN the most.. because of yongshin i recognized
k-pop, because of yongshin i love music, because of yongshin i appreciated and proud for k-dramas..
I adore yongshin so much.. i have a strong vibes that YONGSHIN is true.. (me)

You're totally wrong.

JongHyun is not the first leader of CNBLUE. From the beginning YongHwa already is the leader and the only vocal. JongHyun is not the Vocal at the beginning.

in 2009. four boys in Japan have their hard lives. And the leader and vocal YongHwa being casted in YAB. Then four boys imagine that they can go back home and feel very happy.

But Boss Mr. Han ask JongHyun to instead YongHwa to be the leader and began to be a vocal during the days when YongHwa filming YAB. That's why JongHyun ever be leader.

As a BOICE. this is most important information need to clarify.

YongHwa always the most charisma strong leader of CNBLUE. The best choice for ShinHye.

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

Lol @NaryeL‌ why jonghyun keep wear those glasses since cnblue introduce themselves to the audience until interview session.hehe

:D

by the way all of them are sooooo hot with those black suit...but,yong looks tired..he had to fly to china just after his filming ended..take care yong yong aaa..

;)

JongHyun's eye got hurt on 22Oct

Seems that not yet recover so he wear the glasses.