The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

NaryeL said: sonjawong0214_213c said:
@NaryeL
for those fans who just interest in their music, which girl  will be their girl friend is not important for them.
And I believe most of BOICE are love SHINHYE could be coupled with YONGHWA.but the most important is other side of SHIPPER.so YongHwa well control himself to not to create another ship to hurt SHINHYE anymore.

https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-0/10390922_747386358632512_8663540434043290663_n.jpg?oh=94d16aaf7ffb55691611913d12ec0bdd&oe=54B5BA4C&__gda__=1424751482_2d702fe8bdcfdd8edf5ed3747e325039

Why so many hint over there and all this time for the past months mr. And mrs. Dooley... It seems they both reading and following this thread i guess .. Am i right my dear chingu sumbae dooleys??.. :)) :)) let's party yahooooooo!!! 

Cr. to the owner of the photo..

margs said: https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-0/10390922_747386358632512_8663540434043290663_n.jpg?oh=94d16aaf7ffb55691611913d12ec0bdd&oe=54B5BA4C&__gda__=1424751482_2d702fe8bdcfdd8edf5ed3747e325039 Why so many hint over there and all this time for the past months mr. And mrs. Dooley... It seems they both reading and following this thread i guess .. Am i right my dear chingu sumbae dooleys??.. :)) :)) let's party yahooooooo!!! Cr. to the owner of the photo..

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@‌NareyL

Yesterday ShinHye take the late flight back to Seoul with full smile.

This morning YongHwa take the morning flight to China with excellent mood.

What happened yesterday night? :D

Guest IvesIvy

sonjawong0214_213c

said:How could we know if JongHyun's first impression of ShinHye? if YongHwa always be with her

:D

Besides, JongHyun is a mindless person. If ShinHye is someone who is very sensitive. She may be suffered because JongHyun definitely will forget all the anniversary even her birthday. but He would well protect his girl as a man and also will wrote songs to her. And he;e handsome and look very good with ShinHye

Freakly speaking, MinHyuk is a better choice compare with JongHyun, he is the most intelligence in CNBLUE, he can calmly solve anythings without emotional. ShinHye with him should be well taken care. Although outlook of this combination is not look as good as his hyung, but also quite good.

JungShin is too young for ShinHye, Maybe JungShin can always make her laugh, but he seems the type who is not easy to make decision. This combination seem too far away from the reality. they just could be "sister/brother"

I remember ShinHye said in the interview with HEECHUL, Compare with the gentlment like SIWON, she prefer someone strong with charisma can make decision for her and lead her way. so I think JungShin is not a very good choice. 

So the sequence of CNBLUE should be as like as their age: 1. YongHwa2. JongHyun3. MinHyuk4. JungShin 

YongHwa, try your best to get your beloved or let her go to your brothers!! 

Clarification : I'M STILL A DIE HARD DOOLEY, the above essay just for FUN!

Guest IvesIvy

NaryeL

said:

margs

said:  Why so many hint over there and all this time for the past months mr. And mrs. Dooley... It seems they both reading and following this thread i guess .. Am i right my dear chingu sumbae dooleys??..

:)

)

:)

) let's party yahooooooo!!! Cr. to the owner of the photo..

Lol @NaryeL‌ why jonghyun keep wear those glasses since cnblue introduce themselves to the audience until interview session.hehe :D by the way all of them are sooooo hot with those black suit...but,yong looks tired..he had to fly to china just after his filming ended..take care yong yong aaa.. ;)

Guest dibbieS

Can someone teach me how to upload the image? Well I can't share my twitter timeline so I screenshot it. His fan tweeted that the security tries to stop her (to get sign) but YH said it's okay. And she tweetpic his signature.

He is so sweet and generous also with that kiss kiss scene :D

Guest IvesIvy

sonjawong0214_213c said: NaryeL said: sonjawong0214_213c said:
@NaryeL
for those fans who just interest in their music, which girl  will be their girl friend is not important for them.
And I believe most of BOICE are love SHINHYE could be coupled with YONGHWA.but the most important is other side of SHIPPER.so YongHwa well control himself to not to create another ship to hurt SHINHYE anymore.

Guest IvesIvy

margs said: Mr. And mrs. Jung yong hwa i now prunounce u man and wife.. Super delulu in the rush.... :D:D Yah! YongYong, why u so into flying kiss mode today , keep on given flying kiss to all people and during the presscon keep on saying i love u all.. Omoh! Our mr.dooley is in the red alert in love to the highest level.. Full charge of kisses from mrs dooley ... Hahahah :D :x :x :x

hye dooley...i just being a lurk from page 931..so fast this thread move... dooley u all superb..u make me smile and laugh alone today u know especially for @ivy0903‌ @sonjawong0214_213c‌ @NayerL @margs @yongshins2 @BluenB‌ @blue25.. u all even make my day full of exciting to get to knoe more about yongshin.. but what am i curious is.... where is photo of sh arrived from chengdu...did yh fetch her fr airport....doley..do u have any idea ...puing puing....