The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest IvesIvy

NaryeL said: sonjawong0214_213c said: @NaryeL
Shinhye came to Chéngdū yesterday night and now she is having CF event wiht JKS.
CNBLUE will attend the concert held in Beijing tomorrow. other than YongHwathree brothers is on the flight coming to Beijing, YongHwa will come here tomorrow morning.
but it needs to take 3 hours flight from Chéngdū to Beijing. so it seems that ShinHye and CNBLUE would not meet each other in China.

Guest IvesIvy

dibbieDoolier said: If you do this @ plus the name so mention the person? Like on facebook thing? I really new about this haha.And I can not stop laughing looking out those pictures *LOL* I'm from Indonesia. Is there anyone from the same country? I'm just guessing by the name :D This is my first time join this kind of forum xixi. And really amazing that you all have a great heart like your idols :) I just read my timeline on facebook and one of my friend is Jong Hyun's fan and she said "Ajong, can't you do the selca with prettier girl??" Well, that made me a little bit sad. Just by finding out he posted that picture, makes me want to scream and said "Yyaaaaa..it is sooo cute! You are friend with her too!" I really hope they can bump each other more often.

Now i know why our dooley couple is always on the hotspot all the time..the overwhelming paparazzi everywhere they go.. Even our mrs. Dooley...

Fighting my dooley couple!!!

[New Update] 141025 Yongie at Gimpo airport heading to Beijing,China for Korean Music Wave - Somehow he look cute(+funny) at this pict. Well I love his outfit today. Fit black jeans + jeans jacket + red shirt + plain black tee+ black sneaker + gold watch + shade+army pattern passport cover. Totally turn into rocker after soooo long saw him in hanbok for drama ^^ He warm his body with use 3 layers cloth+coffee n music.he even matching his earphone color with his shirt :) - © tv report. Sorry for cropped or removed owner logo and edited purposely or not #CNBLUE #Boice #fnc #new #update #DiamondGuy #korean #korea #band #PopRock #RockStar #rockband #Yonghwa #emotional #EmotionalAngel #BusanBrother #Gimpo #airport #heading #Beijing #China #MusicWave #Rocker

A photo posted by Jjongie + Yongie = BusanBro (@cnblue.busanbrother) on Oct 24, 2014 at 6:58pm PDT

Cr.busanbrother..

Guest IvesIvy

elinaelina said: Hiii @DibbieDoolier.... as @NurIzzS‌ said... Why only Jh,MH and JS seeing at incheon airport... where is mr dooley...!!mr dooley... where are u.... X_X >:/ >:/ :bz

Guest IvesIvy

BluenB said: @ivy0903 hahahaha well done chingu-ya, your opinion why you love Yong  =D> They're really a perfect couple. But i've a question now, my opinion why i love shinhye and your opinion why you love Yonghwa is same it's bcs they're a perfect couple so everything on them always same just like Yonghwa is Shinhye and Shinhye is Yonghwa :\"> Or it's just bcs we're the one who is the perfect couple bcs we've the same opinion Ivy? hahahahaha  =)) =)) Hahaha Just kidding... 
IT'S MORE FUN TO BE DOOLIERS :P

Guest IvesIvy

veniii said:

Thanks @Naryel, i knew that u would post the pic of the nike shoes so i didnt post it :-D

sonjawong0214_213c said: 7) If they are married with another man/woman in the future wht type of husband/ wife do you want for them?
Can ShinHye married with MinHyuk / JongHyun instead...I really love her and I love my boys too!!!!!!! :x

Guest fitrah90

dibbieDoolier

said: If you do this @ plus the name so mention the person? Like on facebook thing? I really new about this haha.And I can not stop laughing looking out those pictures *LOL* I'm from Indonesia. Is there anyone from the same country? I'm just guessing by the name

:D

This is my first time join this kind of forum xixi. And really amazing that you all have a great heart like your idols

:)

I just read my timeline on facebook and one of my friend is Jong Hyun's fan and she said "Ajong, can't you do the selca with prettier girl??" Well, that made me a little bit sad. Just by finding out he posted that picture, makes me want to scream and said "Yyaaaaa..it is sooo cute! You are friend with her too!" I really hope they can bump each other more often.

Guest IvesIvy

luhanaloloopsy_4a9d said: hi

elinaelina

said:

Dear...  @Luhanaloloopsy_4a9d

I have read your opinion about sh that u might think she seems appreciate yh just as a friend.. as a women and life with asian culture she can't simply said that they are in relationship rite ...

why?? here is some of the reason:
1) There is different in asian culture and other region culture to show love with man...
2) There is also different way for man and women to tell everybody that u in love with that man
3) They are on the top career rite now ...
4) There are so many other things that they have to take care and to resolve before announcement...

if u really fan of sh and yh (yongshin) you should already watch all bts and connection between them....  and from there you will know what the different between he/she with other female/male actor/actress... cross the finger... they totally different when being near each other... and they also look like in their own world when together... their eyes their act can tell everything... unless... we never fall in love and don't have any experience before... forgive me dear if my word it hurt you... as dooley we appreciate others opinion as u know our angel won't like that... last but not least... if u ask my personnel opinion... i really believe they are in love... because slowly by slowly they give us hint and connect the dot dot... miannn

:\"> :\"> ^

^ ^

^ ^

^

Guest IvesIvy

sonjawong0214_213c said:

To: sonjawong0214::::::::: When JYH is with PSH., his with full of smile., his eyes sparkle., his hands move all over the place. When they first met., his heart was flattered by PSH. I love the way he gets when his around her. His sad and helpless and all he can do is use songs to ease his pain., hoping when she listen she understand and stand strong. I for most think nobody has that love for PSH like JYH does., don't get me wrong. That other man I'm also a fan of but, my heart smitten these 2 for what they have been through with each other.!!!!!!

Guest IvesIvy

sonjawong0214_213c said:

luhanaloloopsy_4a9d

said:

Hi friends... first than nothing: I was here few days ago... i was in pag. 918 now you are in the pag 930... is too fast... i was reading all your posts...Shin Hye was in this event and sat with Jonghyun... what's the problem with this?? NONE... but she receive too much insults in twitter, instagram, etc  from "G...." why?... because aparently she is close with cnblue... but ... everybody knew about it right?. .. but ... they was hurt because they keep the hope that they was not close maybe only colleague (lol), anyway..the next day the same Jonghyu post a pic with Shin hye... in this moment the haters began to bash him too... it was predictable...Why an idol , show this picture in his instagram account?? , everybody knows how many damage could cause this to his fame right??but he did it.... why?? maybe someone ask him for do it?the personality of Junghyun is strong he does not care about antifans President of FNC ask him?... he appreciate shin hye but  he  not could put his  big "cnblue "in risk right?YOng Hwa?... of course. he was too affected like shinn hye . even she is in this media since 10 years ago, she can manage attacks or more, but he never allow that she is attack because she is his everything...
Dear dooliers, dont feel sad or sorrow for they (yong and shin ) because they should be ready for more, thats only a little very little problem compared with the BIG problem ... (their true relationship discovered)the little hints only became the people in strong people

Guest IvesIvy

luhanaloloopsy_4a9d said:

the most sad part is "if i take a step back, will you allow me?, miss you"  why someone says that in a song?... a step back?.... what it´s mean... maybe during  one time they took distance each and other?.... why? ... someone can help me with the answer?seems a song for reconciliation or perhaps a confession.... kkekekeke i love this  couple YongHwa Fighting 

Guest tuyetha2118_6706

This is my view of things: Shin Hye is a girl with deep thoughts and she understand what it would cause if she was to talk about how close they are. Back in YAB days they were both fairly new to the entertainment circle so they show how they felt., as time goes by they both became more and more popular with high demand. Yong Hwa has grown a lot., these days looking at him in interview or pictures taken in public he has gotten more quiet and his expression is some what controllable. As for Shin Hye she is the way she is since., always playful., smile and like to take selfie. I believe if they both are in love they have their way of communicating. The truth will someday come out but whoever they date or marry we all should be happy for them. As fans we love not hate., as fans we can't be selfish and think that person has to stay single forever. True fans will wish their idol the best of everything., those bias antis are childish and selfish without a brain to think. They are actor and actress., not a keep stake in ther da!m pocket. 10 years from now Yong Hwa and Shin Hye will be seniors and other idol will rise then what? Do all actor and actress have to wait until their around 30 or 40 to get an okay from fans that they can publize their other half? Grow the cheese up and look at themselves in the mirror and slap themselves for the way their one sided brain think. TRUE FANS WANT THE BEST FOR THEIR IDOL NOT HATE THE GIRL!!!!