The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest PerkyJazz

Thanks Latika for creating uri Dooley Couple thread.

I'm a recent convert myself to this ship after watching HS. :wub:

For those interested to watch the WGM YH-Shin Hye phone call, here's the link - starts at arnd 3:40...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xghej0_39a_shortfilms?start=223#from=embed

Thank you for the link. I watched it.

I love how when Shin Hye joked "you're calling a lonely single woman and bragging ...", YH said, "I'm sorry, Shin Hye,slightly busy." Hahaha! I spazz but probably it doesn't really mean anything and I'm just dreaming. hehehe!

Guest Latika

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ShinHye know Yonghwa so well :wub::lol:

especially about " When people don’t greet him brightly, his mood will be down the whole day!" , "Yong Hwa gets jealous very easily"

I wonder when Yonghwa was behaved like a jealous man with Shinhye xDDD cuz Shinhye already knew that side,Im talking about in YaB days, of course. 

Guest Jessi15

@Jessi15 they're close but when they do "romantic scenes" they really get nervous and shy

many actors admitted "it's imposible said you don't feel anything when you does love scenes"

when Yonghwa said "they will think we are not close",Yonghwa was as "it's easy, we can do it easily bcuz we're close" at the beginning and Shinhye was as "oh yes, of course " but when they had his back hugging ,they really felt  shy (  heartbeat!! (?) xDD)

that's why Shinhye said "we're not close", she was as "it's not easy,we had better if we said we are not close" xD

both statements was like a metaphor ;)

I love ShinHwa  when they keep to themselves in denial ,I mean "we're  friends" ,"we'll never fall in love each other" ,"he's not my type" ,"I saw her as a boy"

LMAO :lol: hahaha love them xDD

@Latika Thanks a lot for taking the tirme to explain it to me, I was really confused and not sure why they said what they said. I absolutely LOVE the second gif. That's my favourite moment in ep 15 of HS. They were so adorable, especially SH. Her dress, hair, make up was beautifully done and really suits her. I have never seen her more beautiful than at that moment. Her demeanor there were definitely not of a tomboy and quite feminine. She and YH glowed like 2 young lovebirds who can't keep their eyes of each other and just for one another. Just a few seconds more into that gif and you will see a glowing YH with a big smile singing and looking at SH. The lyric YH was singing at that moment from the song YHFF was also very appropriate

CNBlue and FT Isl will perform in HK on 23, 24/8 and SH will attend the Letv 2011 entertainment award on 26/8 in Beijing. Just wonder if they are going to meet, the 3 ANGELs then we would have something to spazz about LOL:

Guest meigoon46

anyeong Hearties!!! glad to be with you again... :) count me in with your group.... i've become addicted to this drama to nuts!!! hahahaha!!! :D 

P.S. just as what is said in koalasplayground.com, i really PRAY that our Dooley coouple will become an ''OFFICIAL-DOOLEY-COUPLE-IN-REAL-LIFE!!!!'' like the MinMin couple...XD

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Love this youtube video,

MV Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye

This one I noticed at around 0:05 where he was talking to the camera, she held out her finger looking at him, then he stopped talking and looked at her and they held their gaze for 2 seconds. until they both looked away and acted like nothing/something happened. THAT was an in-te-res-ting moment indeed.

.. and then he moved to sit closer to her.

At 0:21 I don't know ... was she really peeking through her fingers and looking at him?

He did looked real good that time though.

And he may have turned to his right and noticed her peeking/looking at him and looked down.

I'd like to know which performance was that at around 1:10 cause I'd like to see the youtube of it.

Referring to the phone call he made to PSH, she said, "When people don’t greet him brightly, his mood will be down the whole day!"

My gut says 'people = Shin Hye'. That when Shin Hye didn't greet him cheerful enough ... his mood will be down ...

I mean, the rest of the main cast are guys and guys don't really care on how cheerful their buddies greet them.

Guest vio_vi

@Latika, love the gifs you posted,especially this one 2uqm2kn.jpg

I just love the way Yonghwa looks at her. He did potray LeeShin's mad love for KyuWon perfectly. I can feel it! ehm ...

@Rosa, Hongki said it in YAB Mook 2 Japan Magazine (Nov 2010), Latika already posted the article for you. ^_^

@Angieknows, yes, one thing, he does not talk much about Shinhye in interviews.

I remember when being asked about who are his celebrity friends, Yonghwa says Hongki and JGS or ANJELL, FT Island, some of idols (like LeeJoon MBlaq,etc) frequently. He said he has not many celeb friends. No Shinhye's name (just ANJELL). LOL

and when it comes to -the famous question- Ideal girl, (in Ideal Girl World Cup Interview, 2009) Yonghwa told the reporter that he picked Shinhye as his ideal girl because he was working with her in YAB, the reporter said YH insisted that he likes Gominam, not Park Shin Hye. LOLOL :lol: that was the first and last time I heard her name in his ideal girl thingy. :P

later he mentions Sulli, Seohyun, Ueno Juri, etc as his ideal.

@nnai, thanks for the video, I remember that episode really well, that's my fave episode of wgm! there were Shinhye and YH's family appearance (his mom, his dad, his older bro) in the same episode!

it proves Shinhye knows him really well and support him (by leaving comment without sleeping!!). So sweet of her >> at that time, Shinhye only said in her twitter that she did not sleep last night and felt sleepy in the morning.

FYI, YH called her in WGM show at 2 AM in the morning, (If I were her, I would be angry at him!!! LOL) :P

this is sooo cute...all I can see is Yonghwa and Shinhye LOL

10098166.gif

cre. YongHye Baidu

-----

No official YongShin fanclub, No YongShin International forum, No YongShin petition from fans to bring them back, or whatever hardcore shipper action you call it...>> later they acted in a drama again as lead and lovers. Like Shinhye said "It's like destiny".

Most of YongShin/Dooley fans are silent shippers. No hard shipping cause we know they already have real friendship.

That's why I always love Yonghwa and Shinhye. I hope ANJELL's special bond will last forever! AMEN! ^_^

Guest iBOICE

I'm soo happy that we have our own thread for this Dooley Couple~~ **thaanks Latika for starting it^^

This will be my first post here, sorry~ I go back home this late~ xD

I really love all of your goodies shared here, really appreciate it so much! Thaankyou for always shaaring it here^^

I just love to watch their interaction, esp. off screen, they're soo playful together, and also have alot of skinships! >w< kkk

They seem can't be far from each other, always stick soo close, and also they always do some "suspicious" things whenever they're together, just like a real couple!no, even they're much cuter and sweeter than real couple xDD

It's really nice to see YongShin/Dooley fans are friendly and not like those hard-delusional shippers, *seriously, that kind of shippers are scary, I was once a victim by them too T.T but I don't care much!, delusionals are delusional ~sigh*

Well, let's just love and support our YongSHin/Dooley couple~~ Though they keep saying "they're just friends, there's no chance they could be in a relationship" ~ Yonghwa yaa~ Shinhye yaa~ that's too soon for denying and saying something like that~ you never know what fate could be for both of you~~ :phew: maybe not now, well, we still don't know about what will happen in the future..

now, we should cherish their relationship as bestfriends-soon-to-be-lovers!!~

How I wish, HS crew could share more of HS BTS, their interactions are pure lovee! Too beautiful that I could cry watching it :wub:

Happyy posting everyonee! Have a blast spazzing here^^

Guest LEANNELEE

ShinHye's hairstylist, YongHwa? :lol:

eum0jn.jpg

35apqjb.jpg

Then...ShinHye fixing YongHwa's hair?

2hwg2e.jpg

I was re-watching You're Beautiful Behind The Scenes and I couldn't help noticing that ShinHye and YongHwa shared a glass?

Guest Jessi15

@jessi15 Maybe she'll be the surprise that they're talking about.

@marz4567 Or may be not, either he is doing something special besides playing guitar (a hint was there that he also likes to play other instruments) or else, he may have invited his virtual wife. I guess it doesn't hurt to dream as long as don't get too hype up over it and when it turned out differently, the disappointment will be deeper. Just cross our fingers and hope our dream does come true seeing LS/KW once again side by side and this time on live stage. I can't see why PSH won't go to CNBlue & FT Island in HK first and then attend the Letv Ent. event later on. HK and China is so close.

Hmm... I wish they have released more BTS for HS. There are so many of them showing their kinships in YAB but not so many with HS. They are still fooling around but somehow a bit more cautious and hold back in HS compared to in the YAB days, may be because they are now older and more conscious that their interactions may lead to scandals.

Guest AsiantvpopN21

ShinHye's hairstylist, YongHwa?  :lol:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Then...ShinHye fixing YongHwa's hair?

*quoted image*

I was re-watching You're Beautiful Behind The Scenes and I couldn't help noticing that ShinHye and YongHwa shared a glass?

Look at this video, again, YongHwa's hairstylist is ShinHye :rolleyes:

4:08 - 4:17  Heartstrings NG Collection

ala2.jpg

Hello! Do add me as a fan of them two too!

I'd seen those wonderful BTSs of them two in YAB. The way he looks at her ... well that's just real. The kind of look you'd see a guy looking at the girl that he has feelings for /attracted to in those dramas .. except the ones I saw of him were real.

Love them both in Heartstrings.

tvbuff10, Thank you for that dailymotion link of WGM!

I've posted the transcript of that clip below.

YJH: Then I’ll call.. How about Go Mi Nam.

SH: Ah, Park Shin Hye unni..? Really?

*he starts calling her, he's ...smiling ..*

*quoted image*

*then, he’d received telephone message  from the cell company that says PSH’s outside of Korea, extra fees will be applied before Shin Hye answered*

PSH: Hello..

JYH: Go Mi Nam ..

PSH: Yah!! What are you??

*he laughs. SH laughs too*

JYH: It’s been a while. Are you overseas?

PSH: I’m shooting a drama in Taiwan right now.

JYH: Oh really?

Hey, Go Mi Nam, Seo hyun is next to me right now..

PSH: Oh, hello!

SH: Hello, this is SNSD’s Seo Hyun.

PSH: Hello, this is Park Shin Hye..

PSH: Yah, did you happen to call me at this hour just to brag that you have a wife?

JYH:  Of course I should brag about my wife.

But there’s another reason for me to call you.

PSH: What is it?

JYH: You know youtube right? Well, Me and Seo Hyun have just uploaded a video of us.

PSH: Hahahah!

YJH: Why are you laughing?! Yah!

PSH: To a lonely single woman you’re totally calling me just to brag. You know that though right?

SH: She’s right.

JYH: Sorry Shin Hye … I’ve been slightly busy… (sounding honestly apologetic)

PSH: Among the CN Blue members are there not others that are the same age as you are Seo Hyun?

SH :Yes, there is.

PSH: Can you not lower your speech with them?

SH: Well, since they are friends of the same age, I can use banmal.

PSH: Yong Hwa must be really jealous.

SH: Ahh.. she knows well.

PSH: She knows because they're friends. (She = Shin Hye, they're = Yong Hwa & her)

Yong Hwa gets jealous very easily.

SH: Are there other things I should know about Yong Hwa oppa?

*quoted image*

PSH: First of … he’s very weak to (when getting) compliments.

When people don’t greet him brightly, his mood will be down the whole day!

*YH laughs hard*

SH: I can’t remember if I’d greeted him brightly last time.

PSH: If you just remember those things, Yong Hwa will do whatever you want SeoHyun shi.

SH: Ahh .. Thank you.

YJH: Shin Hye, Thank you .. at this late hour.

PSH: I’m going to search for the UCC and wait for it, without sleeping!

Thanks for sharing! Indeed YH gets jealous easily.... remember PSH once on a radio show mentioned she like CN Blue one particular member's voice, YH immediately said he likes UEE(he sounded quite defensive).... plus PSH wanted that CN Blue's signature hence she requested YH to get for her.... till now YH did not get the signature for her.... bet he is very jealous.... and ignore about it...:P

I feel they are really meant for each other... as I feel YH is very care and concern about PSH since YAB..... it a matter of time they be together.... as they are still young ... if they are indeed together hope they do keep low profile.... to avoid antis.... really love them:D

Guest anamikaela

Dear All,

This is my first time posting here. During YAB, my heart aches for Shin Woo when he didn't get GMN and after watching the YAB BTS, I'm really rooting for Shin Hye and Yong Hwa on and off screen (those BTS means a lot). When Heartstrings was announced I was very very happy and excited, it's a dream come true for me. When HS is being aired, I prevented myself from lurking to different threads about HS/YongShin because I'm reserving those threads for my withdrawal syndrome. I know that after HS, I will miss them so much and will long for more, thus, I'm here now. I would like to thank all of you for creating this thread and for all your contributions about YongShin. Now, here's my share:

1. I'm sure that Yong Hwa has so many drama offers considering his rising popularity but why chose Heartstrings. I'm assuming that he chose it because his partner will be Shin Hye and this time, he can do "couple stuff" with her which he was not able to do during YAB.

2. About the recent performance of Yong Hwa with "his WGM exwife", I can say that you can watch it. Why? Primarily because it's nothing compared to YongShin moments. Yes, I am somehow jealous because just right after HS, he got to perform with other girl but hey, when I watched the video, I have confirmed that there's nothing going on with those two (I hope I am right). For those who do not like to watch the video, I'll try to describe what I've seen. Here you go:

The beginning of the performance is like the reconciliation scene of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye in HS. On the stage (from audience view), YH "WGM exwife" l is on the left side while Yong Hwa is on the right then while singing the Banmal song (which others say YH forgot the lyrics and wrote it on his palm) they walk towards each other. But unlike in HS where Yong Hwa is the one approaching Shin Hye, in that Banmal performance, though both of them is approaching each other, it was YH "WGM exwife" who is walking fast towards Yong Hwa and when they met at the middle it was also YH "WGM exwife" who reach out her hand to Yong Hwa . Without any choice and being a gentleman, Yong Hwa held the girl's hand but I tell you, he held it too lightly. Oh my, I miss how Yong Hwa held Shin Hye's hand tightly as if he doesn't want to let it go.

3. Why is Shin Hye being shy around Yong Hwa during kissing scenes when she's not with her previous co-actors. If it's because they are close friends, I don't buy it because when they accepted this drama, they know for sure that there will be intimate moments. If they know that such scenes will make them feel awkward as friends, they should not have accepted the drama. But I'm assuming again that it's because somehow, there's some special feeling (more than bestfriends) between these two so they feel giddy and excited but preventing themselves from being obvious, thus the awkwardness.

4. If the song "Lucky" is Yong Hwa's choice and adlib, it was a give away. The song perfectly describes YongShin relationship. C'mon, theres so many songs out there, why "Lucky" if it's not what you feel. Remember that singing a song is one way of expressing ones's self.

So there's my piece of the cake. I hope that I did not offend anyone if there's a lurker here who's not in favor of YongShin. I am not saying that all my observations are true but that's how I feel about YongShin... I miss our Dooley couple... 'till next time...

Guest bitzes

Dooley couple as MCs at the SBS Gayo Daejun 2009.. PSH really looks like a princess .. :D

PSH, JYH, Heechul SBS Gayo Daejun MC Cut part 1

PSH, JYH Heechul MC Cut part 2

sorry can't find the others.. it's already taken down...

87f1c410e8b45ce673a269a.jpg

here are the screencaps in HD..

phoca_thumb_l_kbzuok-358059.jpgphoca_thumb_l_2zs2n3o-985445.jpgphoca_thumb_l_npq33r.jpgphoca_thumb_l_bycvkgf7gbobjtwracc8-040163.jpgphoca_thumb_l_6qkk6fyh8bj3hrp8u1g-331308.jpgphoca_thumb_l_21l30xw-866746.jpgphoca_thumb_l_6rbpt6i8vd72rbv3aj5w-425521.jpg

cr: PSH Int'l

at the same event.. as a special stage on Lee Seung Gi's performnace "Will You Marry Me", Park Shin Hye performed too as a glowing gorgeous radiant bride! she danced in some parts.. i really really love her in this look.. sooo beautiful!! :wub: .. before, i was thinking what would JGS's reaction would be when he saw this.. but now, a lil too late, since YH was there, what was his reaction on pretty Shin Hye? .. cuz in one of his interview, he said he forgets sometimes that Shin Hye is girl when she's in Minam clothes but realize she's a girly/feminine when she's wearing a dress/girl clothes.. loool

phoca_thumb_l_27dc73d1db4d27fe50d983291d3279f2_large.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_WYMM03.jpg

pity YT deleted the video but thankfully found this again.. :DPark Shin Hye & Lee Seung Gi "Will You Marry Me"

Guest whoelse_i

Hi...Can U share with me which one vid they share the glass?

please...thanks

This is the vid. I find it very interesting when a guy and a girl share glass. Or is it casual in other culture:ph34r:? (i'm an asian and i don't know if i'm being orthodox here:D). And i don't think yonghwa and uknowwho (suddenly everyone started calling her by this code:lol:. It's like Voldemort's He-Must-Not-Be-Named code:vicx:) ever shared a glass before. Enlighten me please if this true.

starts at 0:40.

gosh it's already page 7! oops I'm topping the page 8,

bravo all dooley fans ^^

thank you bitzes

here I want to add more pic from SBS Baeksang Award 2009

pp622611262090656.jpg

cr. as labelled

vio_vi long time no see...^^ yes that was my favourite episode too, he was biting the dino doll when Shinhye spoke on the phone! hahaha YH was so cute.

I already posted this in YH thread, in case if you guys havent seen this yet

Yonghwa Message Video @ ANJELL Fanmeeting Taiwan (October 2, 2010) ~ trans credit Saturn ^^

YHYABJPNMESSAGE3.jpg

Yonghwa and Hongki sent video message to JGS, Shinhye, and YAB fans -- they did not attend the FM.

<too bad I didnt find the video anymore, I got teary when watching it and Shinhye's reaction to his message video>

wonder where they keep all the selca pic they took together :P

YH-SYSELCA.jpg

caps by me, from klaritia@youtube channel video

Angie, hello my fellow hearties...*hugs*

thank you to everyone who shares the videos, info, interview ^^ keep sharing...