The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest Sanity

^You can contribute by being active in this thread and spazz with us xDDDD.

I just hope we don't turn this place into dissing match :/ . It would be cool if we all could exchange mails so we can discuss more privately on msn/yahoo without having to worry of going overboard or getting ban @__@.

Add me on msn peeps, i need to make more DooLey friends~!.

angelslave_88@yahoo.com

Oh by the way, is Shinhye in the same age group as Yonghwa?.

Guest Jessi15

I just hope we don't turn this place into dissing match :/ . It would be cool if we all could exchange mails so we can discuss more privately on msn/yahoo without having to worry of going overboard or getting ban @__@.

angelslave_88@yahoo.com

Hello Sanity, I think we can spazz but in a responsible way at the same time ... but hey you are right, our posts should stick to our Dooley couple and no one else.

To answer your question, according to info I searched in YT, SH is 1 year younger than YH ,hers bd is Feb 1990 while YH is June 1989, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

woot! finally one thread to our dooley couple :D

stiill can't believe Heartstrings has ended, i missing their chemistry on and off screen :tears:

anyway i love this couple so much! i don't know how to explain but they giving such as PERFECT chemistry for us. i'm sorry to say this, but in WGM i can't feel the chemistry between YongHwa and 'that girl' . the atmosphir really feels different (no hard feeling,its just my opinion).

and i think if they have a chance they will going out secretly considering they both are pretty famous and to avoid some antis :P

one point, they know each other for long times since YAB, and we still can see their close relationship on Heartsrings BTS. does it means they still keep contact to each other, doesn't it? i see YH wants to messing up with PSH in one of BTS scene, hmm too comfort to do skinship? hehehe, i just think they do have feelings for each other but can't reveal it on public thats why both of PSH and YH add some adlib in drama so they can express their hiden feelings :P

i wonder, does they keep the teddy bear phone charms as souvenirs after the drama ended? (and kiss that teddy bear everynight?hahahaha, OH PLEASE PLEASE I HOPE SOO!!)

and also CNBLUE's twitter following PSH's twitter, in fact they just following 4 accounts. ( curious about YH is the one who press the following button at PSH twitter  )

about YH singing banmal song in japan, it doesn't matter. its just called 'WORK' , hey cmon they got paid to singing.( considering PSH has got YH's kiss :P )

i just hope YH and PSH can do some activities together like international promotions,CF, variety show ( i wonder why MBC Come To Play didn't invite Hearstrings casts to come? i think it would be fun seeing YH and PSH doing variety show together) or maybe CNBLUE will invite PSH as guess at their concert? :P

anyway i will definetly keep check in this thread :lol:

ps : i just hope there's a show named we got re-married and PSH-YH become the couple. or maybe Hello Baby? so we can see ShinHye umma and YongHwa appa,hahahahaa :w00t:

forgive my crazy imagination, i just can't resist this couple and got dooley couple syndrome :D :P

• Like 1

Guest rosa12244

i hope shin hye goes to cnblue concert in september like she did with ftisland. i dont understand why sh and yh dont have a cf together yet i think they together sell a lot XDDDDDDD. i'd be great if they can do another drama together i dont know why but iam only happy when yh kiss SH if he kiss another girls is like i would be like oh yes he kiss someone but when is with her i have to see that scene many times XDDDDDDDD. i hoppe they can sing together in any show of mbc like the couple of dream high i think i read somewhere that after the drama ended they sang in a dream concert i think i want the same with the dooley couple

i was thinking i want a drama with this four lead yonghwa, shin hye , kim so eun and kimbum. it would be fantastic

Guest Jessi15

and also CNBLUE's twitter following PSH's twitter, in fact they just following 4 accounts. ( curious about YH is the one who press the following button at PSH twitter  )

Sorry I'm not familiar with twitter so I am not sure ... but has it got to do with the fact that SH just twitted about her recently attended the FT Islands' concert ? There is also her pic taken with the band in the YHFFM's thread. She looked quite cute and so close with the band members. What YH must be thinking? Eat your heart out LOL:

I guess that's why SH is so special. She always keep her promise and be there when it comes to friends, like what she did for YH that time he called her in the show WGM. She must be very tired after the drama and needs proper rest to heal after the accident but still makes the time to go and see a friend's performance. I really admire her. Both YH and HK must consider as being Lucky to have a good friend like SH.

@ Jessie15 : yes ;) by the way at CNBLUE's twitter they following 4 accounts. 2 accounts are related with FnC, 1 account related about FT Island, and PSH's account. don't know, i assumed that if they following PSH it means they  think she is special :P . yup i agree with you, PSH is really nice girl, kind hearted, kinda easy going typical thats why Yonghwa said that he think PSH is CNBLUE's 5th member ,hhahaha. wonder if other member also close with her? because CNBLUE members like to joking a lot, PSH will fit with them too :D

i just hope she will attend CN BLUE concert, give YH support or maybe take some selca together before concert? hahahaha :P

wahahaha OMG, i just got what you mean. when YH singing with other girl at concert in Japan , ShinHye attended FT Island concert to give suport one of her bestfriend ,Hongki. LOL, i bet if CNBLUE had no schedule they will attend FTI and if we're lucky maybe we'll get some papz foto about 'CNBLUE members sitting together with PSH at FTI concert'. lol just my random imagination.

although Heartstrings has ended i just wish they will keep in touch to each other during after YAB and will have some time to hang out together :D

• Like 1

Guest vio_vi

wow we have thread for YongShin/ShinHwa/Dooley couple!! Let's have drink together to all Dooley Lovers here

wave to all!!

checkinout..hi.. ^_^

Yonghwa and Shinhye's closeness cant be desscribe by words, as YH fan, I'm happy YH has close female friend in k-showbiz and they truly support each other.

@Irish *wave hands* having read your comment here, and speaking about the phone number and phone call,

I just remember one thing! when Yonghwa was being asked many times about "Which (female) celebrities' phone number does Jung Yonghwa have in his cellphone?", he said "nothing" and later he admitted that he has his virtual wife's number. and I read somewhere, in other interview he said he only has one female celeb number which is Seohyun's.

But then, he called Shinhye in one episode of WGM. LOL I was like.. :w00t: you have it, why you did not tell it? :D

I'm kinda sure they have each other's number now but well I still doubt they will talk and admit it openly.

i hope shin hye goes to cnblue concert in september like she did with ftisland. i dont understand why sh and yh dont have a cf together yet i think they together sell a lot XDDDDDDD.

@Rosa, yess I want her to go,too ^_^ , CNBLUE is going to have BIG & FULL concert in SEOUL (Sept 17-18, 2011).......

but I doubt she will come :( , I mean, if she comes, I don't think she will show up openly like that as she did in FT Island Concert. Shinhye once said she will support her fellow Anjell's band, FT Island and CNBLUE, and love their songs, but she seems a bit secretive about CNBLUE. She even wore wig to CNBLUE's debut showcase in Jan 2010

later we know in Beatles Code, YH finally told to the MCs that Shinhye went to the backstage to cheer him up YH and other CNBLUE members. I saw CNBLUE 1st showcase video, but only JGS & Hongki&FT Island member were seen to the camera, I was wondering where is Shinhye LOLOL

:lol: yeah finally I know where she was at the moment. kekekek the way Yonghwa told to the MCs was so shy...LOL

But I hope she will come, public or secretive LOL

I want to share some of my ShinHwa/YongShin Collection :P

Back to their YAB memories

2cpx6c3.jpg

'THE COFFEE I MADE' scene with countless NGs which iss quite 'awesome' record for just forehead & fake kiss :P :P

SW-MN27.jpg

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

Normally, I support any main leads whenever I watch dramas. However, for You're Beautiful, I didn't support them. I merely supported a female lead and a second male lead. Hence, I support ShinHye and YongHwa (as friendships, lovers or whatever they want to call themselves). I miss You're Beautiful. Why? Because they have a lot of BTS.

Memories :)

119rus2.jpg

23jq3pv.jpg

2070nxg.jpg

33wa243.jpg

thanks guys for all the wonderful posts about our Dooley couple..keep them coming :D

vio_vi oh yes,i remember yonghwa's shy expression when he admitted shinhye was backstage to cheer them up..sh supporting him without publicity,i think, makes that moment more special for yonghwa ..the public didn't know about it until yh admitted it to that particular show blush.gif and the way he was so shy about it seemed like it's a special secret he's keeping in his heart.lol

i think shinhye is really more comfortable showing her support for hongki publicly because they are really like siblings,haha..hongki said before that their friendship is the kind that even if people see them together,there's no possibility of scandal right...i'm so happy that the anjell remain great friends til now..and all of them are doing great in their respective careers,sooo proud of them!

Guest Jessi15

@vio_vi & inggrid_fairly: I would have wanted her to attend CNBlue concert as well but I think it is unlikely to happen. After HS and the kissing scene, she would be embarrassed and fear of being antis to meet up and be seen with YH publicly. They seem to be more comfortable with one another behind the scene rather than in real life so there is little chance she would show up announced. As long as she shows up even in disguised or calls YH privatelyon cell to support, only YH knows would be enough. I find it a little too close for comfort and too much of a coincidence that their real situation is so similar as if it is being retold in HS, him being famous guitarist and her being fearful of antis by his fans.

Guest bitzes

@ LEANNELEE they were imitating Jeremy/HK .. lol .. these two likes to imitate someone or themselves .. haha

what i found endearing w/ these two is that they are very comfortable w/ SKINSHIPS! :wub: hahahaha even if they are just "best friends" but then sometimes they have this "flirty vibes" going on .. hehehe..

i love PSH for always keeping her promises w/ her friends.. bcuz she really treasures and support them .. YH, when he wasn't even known back then..also when she said to YH she's going to look for JYH and his "ex" video on YT per his request, turns out she did and she also made a YT account so she could leave a comment on that video..PSH going to concerts on FT Islands as promised.. i think she's been on the HK's concert twice(?), one in Taiwan and in korea last night..

PSH is very open publicly w/ Hong Ki bcuz no one would thought of scandals but it's diff. w/ JGS and JYH.. almost everybody back then thought there's something going on between them like they are dating and the scandal even fanned the fire more bcuz JGS was constantly saying that JGS's mum has always been expressing that she like PSH for a daughter-in-law and there's this one fanmeeting of JGS revealing that he only has 4(?) close female celeb in his cellphone, one is PSH ..w/ YH, hmmm..she's always been secretive when it comes to him maybe bcuz ppl could see that they also match well.. haha.. PSH is really a special girl .. lol cuz ANJELL members's moms likes PSH as a daughter-in-law.. hahaha!

PSH and HK had been tweeting a lot since PSH went to FT Island's concert last night .. while JYH had just a duet w/ uknowho.. and lool at the ever hawk-eyes netizens for seeing that kodigo on YH's hands! hahaha! hmm .. is that banmal song? i wonder if it is? cuz it was composed by him..it would look strange if he forgot the lyrics . hehe..

FTislandShinHye.jpg

just wanna share this.. i was watching this PSH and YH's fanvid yesterday and my housemate got curious so she watched it too.. she doesn't know anything about kpop and not so much into kdramas.. but when she saw it, she said "ARE THEY DATING? cuz it looks like they are and they really look good together, so close and comfortable and cute too" ..and i was like really? unfortunately, they are just close friends .. lol .. i got happy hearing that. .:D see, even for someone who doesn't know PSH and YH she could tell that there's something between these two.. hahaha!!

Guest PerkyJazz

PSH is very open publicly w/ Hong Ki bcuz no one would thought of scandals but it's diff. w/ JGS and JYH.. almost everybody back then thought there's something going on between them like they are dating and the scandal even fanned the fire more bcuz JGS was constantly saying that JGS's mum has always been expressing that she like PSH for a daughter-in-law and there's this one fanmeeting of JGS revealing that he only has 4(?) close female celeb in his cellphone, one is PSH ..w/ YH, hmmm..she's always been secretive when it comes to him maybe bcuz ppl could see that they also match well.. haha.. PSH is really a special girl .. lol cuz ANJELL members's moms likes PSH as a daughter-in-law.. hahaha!

Aww, man! I dunno if I should swoon or hate JGS. It feels like he's "fencing" Shin Hye, isn't it? Like it's his way of announcing that she's already taken coz his mom already approves of her. Heehee! The SukHye shippers would love that. I'm a mild Suk-Hye shipper myself. :)

On the other hand, I find the atmosphere of the Dooley couple intriguing with the conflicting actions of YH. In the Beatles Code vid, YH was very hesitant to admit SH came to visit. What's wrong with saying "Park Shin Hye visited us but that's only because we're very good friends". But he didn't give that excuse, he just looked very guilty. (Also, why was it a secret that SH visited CNBlue, but she even tweeted about visiting FTIsland) And then in the Baek Sang awards, he gave her flowers on the stage and told her that she's the only actress to get flowers that night. Knowing that it could lead to rumors, he still did it. Same with when he chose SH as his ideal girl. Talk about mixed signals!

I understand why SH always insists they're only friends, because she's scared of anti-fans. But YH is very suspicious, neh? It's like he doesn't really want to hide it but he has to. *giggles*

Another thing, can anybody check the vid of when YH called SH in Taiwan? YH said he doesn't have a phone so how did he get SH's number? Was it given on a piece of paper or memorized (I like the 2nd one better)

I feel giddy when I watch the BTS fanvids because of the comfortable skinship. Like in the vid where they're imitating Jeremy, notice SH grabbing YH's arm/wrist but she didn't let go immediatelty. And YH , fiddling with SH's shoes and holding onto her leg when he was calling the Shinwoo fan. These are BTS so they don't have to do any fan service and can choose to stay apart when they're not acting together. (Also, since it's YAB, it's JGS/PSH pairing and they should be the ones doing the fan service and not Minam-Shinwoo) But even when not filming, they stay close and keep on touching. Ah, I don't want to get into a fight with fans of the other one, but let me just say this... with PSH and JYH, we know that it isn't all acting, whereas with the other girl, we will never be sure, EVER. That's the danger of fake-reality shows.

I will do more analyzing when I get home. :) Have a good day, Dooley shipmates!

Guest pulpyorange

Dooley couple, couple bear keychain/phone strap and doll

They available at DVDHeaven now

Here 

keychain

doll (38cm)

doll (50cm)

Please notice if they have 2 colors you can choose, pink and brown.. tsk.. but they don't bring guitar or gayageum T_T

jBprrstu.jpg      jcfLhafCa.jpg

source: dvdheaven

Dooley couple fighting!

1 pic of uri dooley couple.. ^^ 

jPKhRCWj.jpg

cr: as labelled

OMG!!! dooley couple thread!!! I've been asking for more than several weeks already but no reply until now!! I'm SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!

I've been shipper since YAB (only SH / YH) and was so HAPPY when they confirmed to play the drama together!! :w00t:

I must said althought the storyline was a bit weak (sorry guy!) but it gave us an opportunity to see YH/SH chemistry!!! :D  And this time, much much better than YAB.

The way YH looked at SH (from BTS) you can deny the "truth"! But to hear "good" news from them it seems impossible because of their career. 

angelslave_88@yahoo.com

:tears:

Me too.. i think it's better to have a private SMS or something...

Hello Sanity, I think we can spazz but in a responsible way at the same time ... but hey you are right, our posts should stick to our Dooley couple and no one else.

To answer your question, according to info I searched in YT, SH is 1 year younger than YH ,hers bd is Feb 1990 while YH is June 1989, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

:tears:Your information are correct! I have checked this before when I saw other said "sister-brother" love... 

thanks guys for all the wonderful posts about our Dooley couple..keep them coming  :D

vio_vi oh yes,i remember yonghwa's shy expression when he admitted shinhye was backstage to cheer them up..sh supporting him without publicity,i think, makes that moment more special for yonghwa ..the public didn't know about it until yh admitted it to that particular show  blush.gif and the way he was so shy about it seemed like it's a special secret he's keeping in his heart.lol

i think shinhye is really more comfortable showing her support for hongki publicly because they are really like siblings,haha..hongki said before that their friendship is the kind that even if people see them together,there's no possibility of scandal right...i'm so happy that the anjell remain great friends til now..and all of them are doing great in their respective careers,sooo proud of them!

the way he was so shy about it seemed like it's a special secret he's keeping in his heart <-- totally agreed with you!

hongki said before that their friendship is the kind that even if people see them together,there's no possibility of scandal right... <-- well... this will only valid to SH/HG but not SH/YH... I'm wondering why:phew:   .... remember there was an interview (press interview of HS) that asking both (YH/SH) whether they are dating?... I guess Korean media also noticed something but cannot say it as both agent are quite on top of cover the rumors. 

• Like 1

Guest checkinout

vio_vi haven't seen you in a while! *wink back*

Dropping by to share another MV with YAB BTS for those who've not seen this.

Jung Yong Hwa to Park Shin Hye - Don't Say Goodbye

This has some additional BTS scenes from the Japan YAB DVD. I love the supermarket scenes. especially the one where Shin Hye's "playing" with Yong Hwa's sweater sleeves (1:46), or when he walks by and randomly touches her cheek - there really was no reason for all that skinship.... B)

The music is Don't Say Goodbye by CNBLUE, lyrics and music by Yong Hwa.

Guest lensnow

ps : i just hope there's a show named we got re-married and PSH-YH become the couple. or maybe Hello Baby? so we can see ShinHye umma and YongHwa appa,hahahahaa :w00t:

forgive my crazy imagination, i just can't resist this couple and got dooley couple syndrome :D:P

LOL, that's a good one.. I'll support that totally

@ LEANNELEE they were imitating Jeremy/HK .. lol .. these two likes to imitate someone or themselves .. haha

what i found endearing w/ these two is that they are very comfortable w/ SKINSHIPS!  :wub:  hahahaha even if they are just "best friends" but then sometimes they have this "flirty vibes" going on .. hehehe..

i love PSH for always keeping her promises w/ her friends.. bcuz she really treasures and support them .. YH, when he wasn't even known back then..also when she said to YH she's going to look for JYH and his "ex" video on YT per his request, turns out she did and she also made a YT account so she could leave a comment on that video..PSH going to concerts on FT Islands as promised.. i think she's been on the HK's concert twice(?), one in Taiwan and in korea last night..

PSH is very open publicly w/ Hong Ki bcuz no one would thought of scandals but it's diff. w/ JGS and JYH.. almost everybody back then thought there's something going on between them like they are dating and the scandal even fanned the fire more bcuz JGS was constantly saying that JGS's mum has always been expressing that she like PSH for a daughter-in-law and there's this one fanmeeting of JGS revealing that he only has 4(?) close female celeb in his cellphone, one is PSH ..w/ YH, hmmm..she's always been secretive when it comes to him maybe bcuz ppl could see that they also match well.. haha.. PSH is really a special girl .. lol  cuz ANJELL members's moms likes PSH as a daughter-in-law.. hahaha!

PSH and HK had been tweeting a lot since PSH went to FT Island's concert last night .. while JYH had just a duet w/ uknowho.. and lool at the ever hawk-eyes netizens for seeing that kodigo on YH's hands! hahaha! hmm .. is that banmal song? i wonder if it is? cuz it was composed by him..it would look strange if he forgot the lyrics . hehe..

*quoted image*

just wanna share this.. i was watching this PSH and YH's fanvid yesterday and my housemate got curious so she watched it too.. she doesn't know anything about kpop and not so much into kdramas.. but when she saw it, she said "ARE THEY DATING? cuz it looks like they are and they really look good together, so close and comfortable and cute too" ..and i was like really? unfortunately, they are just close friends .. lol .. i got happy hearing that. .:D see, even for someone who doesn't know PSH and YH she could tell that there's something between these two.. hahaha!!

I agreed with you... the way her smile SH/YH vs SH/JGS is different. By the way the "skinship" where the last episode 15, if you have a close look of BTS ep15, you can see YH's hand/finger moving up and down slightly while kissing abd huging, you will probably want to know "what does it mean"? I saw an article about SG actor/actress in party kiss, and she mentioned about such "motion"...

Give me your thoughts and I'll try to explain it... blush.gif

• Like 1